Deadly Sins | Monsta X

By ImKyuned

Would you sacrifice fifty souls to save your own? Selling her soul to Changkyun, a Crossroad Demon, at the a... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1: Time's up
Part 2: Negotiation
Part 3: Anya
Part 4: Victim
Part 5: Tease
Part 6: New Rules
Part 7: Doll 🔞 / Shownu
Part 8: Peaches
Part 9: Promises
Part 10: Princess 🔞 /Wonho
Part 11: Saturday Night
Part 12: Magnus
Part 13: Bad Decisions
Part 14: Blood
Part 15: Comfort
Part 16: Time is ticking
Part 17: Shared 🔞
Part 18: Goddess 🔞 /Minhyuk
Part 19: Reward
Part 20: Kyun
Part 21: Home
Part 22: A Little Something
Part 23: Sisterhood
Part 24: Babydoll 🔞 /Kihyun
Part 25: Yearning
Part 26: Fake it
Part 27: Firework 🔞
Part 28: Core Memory
Part 29: Breathe
Part 30: Distraction
Part 31: Jealousy
Part 32: Reality
Part 33: Kitten 🔞/Hyungwon
Part 34: Repulsion
Part 36: Secrets
Part 37: Sunshine
Part 38: Collapse
Part 39: Babygirl 🔞
Part 40: Play
Part 41: Gorgeous 🔞 / Jooheon
Part 42: Havoc
Part 43: Revenge
Part 44: Henry
Part 45: Shield 🔞
Part 46: Drowning
Part 47: Torture
Part 48: Morals
Part 49: Paralized
Part 50: Denial
Part 51: Golden
Part 52: Just Pretend
Part 53: Final Warning
Part 54: Truth
Part 55: Mine 🔞
Part 56: Yours 🔞
Part 57: Paradise
Part 58: Hopeless
Part 59: The Great War
Part 60: Nightmare
Part 61: Reminiscence
Part 62: Crossroad
Epilogue

Part 35: Savior

275 28 7
By ImKyuned

Hello babes. Here's another one of my favorite chapters. Please don't forget to vote if you like it as well! Love you & happy weekend 🥰🖤

~*~

Part 35: Savior

For a long moment Anya stares at Kyun, wide-eyed, her stomach turning. Then her common sense returns.

While trying to get her shit together, she nods, focusing on giving him what he needs now.

"Can you get up?" she asks and drapes his arm around her shoulder.

Groaning, she gets on her feet. She can feel that Kyun is trying to make this easier for her but he seems too weak to actually support his own weight.

She drags him over to her bed, where he collapses on the mattress. She climbs onto the bed, grabs the demon under his arms and pulls his heavy body deeper into it.

The moment she does so, Kyun groans deeply. His hand disappears inside his jacket and he closes his eyes, gasping.

With a hitching breath, she crawls next to him and pulls aside the jacket. She inhales sharply at the sight of his blood-soaked shirt that used to be white.

"Oh my god!" Tears blur her vision and her hands are shaking as she begins to unbutton his shirt. "We... we have to get you out of this!" she whispers, trying so hard to not show him how much she's freaking out right now.

"Babygirl..." he mumbles but she doesn't listen, keeps on opening the buttons one by one. "Babygirl!" he repeats and his blood-soaked hand catches hers to stop her.

Gulping, she looks into his crimson eyes.

"I know how eager you are to finally see me naked..." he says in a weak voice and she can't help but chuckle despite her desperation. "But you can't help me...you need to call Magnus..."

Magnus.
Of course!

She nods and when she's about to turn to grab her phone, his warm hand caresses her cheek.

"Everything will be okay, babygirl!" he whispers. "Calm down!"

That's easy for him to say!

"Don't tell me what to do!" she snaps, puts his hand carefully back down and finally grabs her phone. With a tense body, she dials Magnus' number.

He takes an awful lot of time to answer and with every unanswered ring, Anya panics more and more.

"Sweetie?" Magnus' voice finally says through the phone.

"Magnus!" A relieved sigh escapes her throat. "Thank god!"

"Shit. What's wrong?"

The warlock seemed to have noticed the distress in her voice.

"It's Kyun!" she stammers. "He's hurt and bleeding and I don't know what—"

"Where are you?" Magnus interrupts her.

"In my apartment!" Multiple times she has to take a deep breath to calm herself.

"I'll be right there!"

Before she can say another word, he hangs up and Anya throws her phone down next to Kyun on the mattress.

"He'll be here in a bit, Kyunnie!" A wave of hysteria overcomes her when she realizes he isn't moving. "Kyun?" Carefully, she shakes his body. "Kyunnie, please wake up!"

Nothing.

"Fuck!"

Blinded by her tears, she keeps up her previous work and opens the last buttons of his shirt. Carefully, she pushes his hand holding the shirt aside.

"Oh shit!"

Four gashes range from his neck down to his waist, as deep as if a wild animal had mauled him. Endless sheets of maroon blood pour out of them.

Her breath and hands are shaking equally hard as she presses her palm to the biggest wound to stop the bleeding even though she knows this effort is just a drop on a hot stone. Blood still courses through her fingers, and she's afraid it will hurt him if she presses harder.

Cursing under her breath, she watches Kyun, feels so useless, so incredibly useless.

A movement next to her drags her attention away from the demon. A violet cloud-like ball appears and grows bigger and bigger. She's seen this before at one of her dozen evenings with Magnus. It's a portal.
The bigger it gets, the more it resembles a sparkling violet galaxy, rippling with electrified liquid energy.

One moment later, Magnus jumps out of the portal and instantly rushes over to her.

"Move!" he says and she jolts out of the bed, her hand still pressed to Kyun's stomach.

"What happened?" the warlock asks and sits on the mattress before laying his hands around Kyun's face.

"I don't know!"

Anya watches the warlock's fast movements as he checks the demon's pulse and pulls up his eyelids. Then he carefully pushes her hand off Kyun's wound.

He hovers his hands above the demon's body and a yellow shiny ball forms in them. The same one he used to kill the vampire that attacked her in the club a few months ago. But this time the ball turns watery. The matter surrounds Magnus' hands and spills down to Kyun's body like liquid lighting and covers the demon's body like a semi-transparent blanket.

Wide-eyed, she watches, but the longer it takes, the more present the sick feeling in her stomach becomes.

"Shit!" Magnus curses and repeats the movement. But again, Kyuns gashes don't close. "It's not working..." the warlock says, out of breath from the effort his spell required. "The wounds are too severe!"

"What?" Anya gasps. "And now what?"

Magnus looks at her with furrowed brows. "Did you give him your blood?"

Thrown completely off guard, her jaw drops. "No?"

What is he assuming? That she let him suck her blood and this put him into this state? But Magnus' next words surprise her even more.

"Why not?"

The fuck?

Suddenly the portal gets bigger again and Alec jumps out of it. "I got the potions!"

"Potions won't work!" the warlock says. "They're too weak, I don't have a stronger one on hand. But give me that!" He takes one of the flasks out of his husband's hands and opens it. "We have to get him back to consciousness..." he explains and carefully lifts Kyun's head before guiding the bottle to his lips.

Anya can't even express the relief she feels when she sees Kyun's throat moving as he swallows the blue liquid.

Magnus lets go of him and a few seconds later, Kyun opens his eyes, still weak, still dizzy.

"Changkyun!" Magnus says in a calm voice and leans closer. "Buddy, do you hear me?"

Kyun seems to need a moment to understand the situation. Then he nods—before a deep growl comes out of him and his hand wanders to his open wounds again.

"Idiot!" Magnus scolds the demon. "Why didn't you take her blood?"

"I don't...want her blood!" Kyun voice sounds weak but also insanely pissed. "Give me a...damn potion!"

"My potions aren't strong enough!"

With furrowed brows, Anya listens to their conversation until she finally understands what they're getting at.

"Can my blood help him?"

Kyun growls. "No!"

"Yes!" Magnus says at the same time and she slips back on the mattress.

"Okay!" She pulls up her sleeve. "Is wrist okay?"

"Babygirl!" the demon rumbles. "Don't!"

She doesn't even think about listening to him.

Magnus smiles softly at her, and relief and gratitude flicker up in his yellow eyes as he nods. "Wrist is okay!"

"I won't bite!" Kyun says and Alec rolls his eyes.

"Then you'll die!"

The demon moves again, seems like he's trying to pull himself out of this situation. "I don't give a fuck..."

Kyun is still bleeding like a slaughtered pig! They're running out of time here with this chit chat.

"God damn it!"

Impatiently, she rips open her drawer and takes out the dagger. The knife that is able to kill demons.

"Fuck!" Magnus curses. "Where did you get that from?"

She ignores him. There's no time for this crap now. Without hesitation, she brings the tip of the knife to her wrist. A shaky groan of pain escapes her throat when the sharp blade sinks into her skin. Gasping, she watches the blood dripping down her hand, becoming one with Kyun's blood on the sheets.

"Babygirl!" the demon breathes and attempts to push her away. Thank goodness she's the stronger one this time, for once.

"Please, shut up!" she whines and presses her wrist on his mouth.

Kyun gasps but refuses to suck it. He tries to push her wrist away and clamps his lips shut against the blood pouring out of her wrist. The red liquid drips down the corner of his mouth and she groans.

Why is he fighting her like this? Does he want to die?

"Please, Kyun!" she whispers and presses her wrist harder against his mouth, so the blood doesn't have a chance to escape anymore.

A relieved sigh falls from her lips when he finally swallows.

His eyes roll with pleasure and she feels the pressure on her wrist increasing when his lips attach to it almost involuntarily and he begins to suck the blood out himself.

"Oh, god!"

She closes her eyes. In her panic to save him, she forgot about the impact his saliva has on her. The sensation intensifies when Kyun grabs her arm with both hands and begins to suck her blood greedily.

Fuck, this is amazing!

To distract herself from her highly inappropriate lust, she tries to keep her mind focused on why she's doing this. That this isn't meant for pleasure. This is meant to save his damn life!

The demon sucks her blood harder and she squints her eyes shut. But at the sound of Kyun's soft moans, she loses the strength to hold back her own, and as the sounds escape her, they are accompanied with a wave of shame rushing through her body.

Alec and Magnus are still here. It's so awkward that they're witnessing how much she's enjoying this.

She tries to push this shame away. After all, it's not her fault his venom has such an effect on her.

She leans closer, struggling to hide her trembling. The throbbing between her legs becomes unbearable when one of Kyun's hands slips off her arm and tightens on her waist.

Their eyes meet.

Anya forgets the world around her. All that matters to her is him, his saliva, his tight grip on her waist. Gasping, she straddles him, her wrist still connected to his lips, and he pulls her close, digs his fingertips deeper into her flesh. She leans down to him, so close that the tips of their noses get in touch. Her body shakes as she looks at him, her wrist the only thing separating his lips from hers. Desire and lust flame up in his crimson eyes and exacerbate her own arousal.

"Kyun..." she breathes and he replies by squeezing her waist.

But suddenly, a deep animalistic growl comes out of him and he squints his eyes shut.

When he opens them again, they're pitch black, like they were in that moment he told her about his past.

His sharp teeth sink into her skin and Anya yelps. Now that he's actually biting her, his sucking becomes torturous. The venom that aroused her so much seconds ago now feels like liquid acid pumping through her veins and is a dangerously vivid reminder of the moment the vampire attacked her.

But even through the pain, Anya is not scared this time. She knows he's not doing this on purpose. She knows he's still in there. This is still the demon she loves. And she knows that this demon hates to hurt her.

"It's okay!" she whispers against her wrist and lays her free hand on his face. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine!"

His eyes are so dark and look so strange yet so familiar. She tries to endure the pain, the loss of blood, even though she feels herself slowly becoming dizzy. She can't help but grimace when his grip on her waist tightens and the pain of his bite becomes almost unbearable.

"Okay, that's enough!" Alec's voice reaches her.

"Wait, darling!" Magnus says. "A few more sips...he will stop when he's had enough..."

"He's losing control! She'll die if he doesn't stop!"

"She won't!" his husband replies in a soothing voice. "Kyun will catch himself!"

And indeed, a few moments later, moments in which Anya is fighting with all her might not to faint under the pain, Kyun's sucking becomes less eager. With his next blink, his eyes regain their red color and he carefully moves her wrist away from his lips so that his tongue can lick her wound over and over again to close it.

While doing so, he doesn't remove his eyes from hers for a single second.

These moments are the hardest because suddenly the lust returns. This quick change from pain to pleasure almost numbs her.

"Okay! Get up, sweetie!"

Carefully, Magnus grabs her shoulders and pulls her off of the demon. The loss of his warmth makes her whimper. But a wave of relief rushes through her when she notices his wounds have actually stopped bleeding.

Did her blood cause this?

She wonders why she didn't know her blood was healing for him...

"Now give me that green potion!" Magnus holds Anya cradled in one arm as he takes the flask Alec passes him and opens it with his free hand.

"I'm so sorry, babygirl..." Kyun mumbles and his hand glides over the mattress to her.

Weak and dazed from the loss of blood, she shakes her head. "Don't be..."

She has zero regrets. Finally she was able to save him the way he saved her.

"Here, buddy!" Magnus chimes in. "Drink this!"

Again, he lifts Kyun's head and helps him drink. Once he's done, the demon's head falls to the side and he releases a deep, long exhale.

"What's happening now?" she asks, still worried about his unstable state.

"This potion will knock him out.."

Her head snaps up to the warlock. "What?"

"His body needs rest to work with your blood in his system!" he explains. "This potion will help. He will be fine again, I promise!"

Gradually, Kyun falls asleep while Anya helps Magnus clean his wounds and body, freed of his shirt and jacket.

"What did this to him?" Her eyes are fixed on his stomach while cleaning it with tender movements.

It's only now that she remembers how much she was yearning to finally see what's underneath his clothes and now that she's able to, the lump in her throat is too big to actually be happy about it.

Though, even with its half-open gashes and the blood covering it, this body is still the most beautiful she has ever laid eyes on.

Quickly, she shakes her head to refocus on cleaning him. The way the movement makes her head spin makes her realize how weak she is. The urge to just lay down is huge, but Kyun is her priority now.

"Hard to say..." Magnus shrugs. "Probably another demon and judging by the severity of it, probably one of the higher ranks.."

Higher ranks? But Kyun is already so powerful! Why would someone...?

"Powerful creatures have powerful enemies, sweetie. He's from a world in which violence is normal, don't forget that!"

Anya wonders what Kyun did to get into a fight with such a powerful demon. What did he do to piss this creature off so much?

"Were you here when the hellhound attacked?" Alec asks now and she looks at him wide-eyed. It didn't cross her mind but now that he says it out loud, it makes sense that it was one of hell's pets that attacked Kyun.

But aren't hellhounds under crossroad demons' command?

"No! Kyun wasn't here either... I... I called him and he appeared looking like this..."

"Wow..." the hunter says, a spark of amusement in his voice. "You have great timing!"

"No." She shakes her head. "It was no coincidence. I um...I heard him calling me first..."

Magnus' head snaps from Kyun's stomach up to her. "What do you mean you heard him calling you first?"

Anya feels her pulse quicken. The warlock's reaction worries her. "He called my name, that's how I woke up! I first thought I was...dreaming, but then I... I heard him again but he didn't show," she explains. "And then I called him and he appeared." The memory of the events make her shiver. "And then he collapsed..."

"Does that happen often?" Alec asks. His husband looks at Anya, his brows furrowed. "That you hear him calling you?"

Again she shakes her head."No. This was the first time..."

Magnus looks up to Alec and Anya goes rigid.

"Have you heard of this before?" the demon hunter asks and his husband shakes his head, pensively.

"No. Not when a human was involved..."

"What?" Her eyes rotate between the married couple. "What's going on?"

Magnus straightens and sighs. "Sweetie, you know that crossroad demons have a connection to their clients, right? And that this connection is so powerful that a demon doesn't have a choice but to appear when their clients call them. They get pulled by them. Like gravity..."

Anya nods. Kyun never explained it to her that way but this whole story with his other client was self-explanatory.

"But it's not common that you hear him! You aren't supposed to hear him!"

For a long moment, she looks at the warlock while a spiral of thoughts crashes down on her.

"W-Why can I hear him, then?"

"I don't know..." Magnus clicks his tongue and continues cleaning the wound on Kyun's neck. "All I know is that he probably was too weak to jump, otherwise, he would've come directly to me. So he used your connection. Maybe intended, maybe not. I'm not sure Kyun is aware that you can hear him." He shakes his head as if he feels himself getting off track. "The point is: You responding to it by calling him, using this connection to make him appear..." He lifts his head and looks at her. "Sweetie, you definitely saved his life!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879 104 12
Available on Ebooks and in Paperback on Amazon. Make sure to get yourself a copy today :) Dream Awards 2021 -- Fanfiction Category -- 1st Place Tim...
655 37 25
What if the secret is displayed and there's no turning back? Time to panic then... - Sometimes you just need a friend to talk to, to comfort you, to...
29.2K 1.5K 30
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...
4.3K 269 51
Starting a new role at Starship, Eunchae is excited. She is working closely with Monsta X and soon develops very close relationships with some of the...