Scent Of a Man | HyunSung

Por sarrahdarcey

DISCLAIMER: This story contains characters from many other groups and ships from them. "Scent of a Man" foll... Más

Characters key
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184

Chapter 95

78 8 0
Por sarrahdarcey

Seonghwa's POV
13 November, 2028
Seoul, Korea

I had no idea how to go to work today. Ever since San left this house on 9th of November, I was doubting that he was sincere and this made me scared to face him again. I knew he could be cruel, but that cruel? I hoped that when I went to the office, he would already have something to make his mind busy. I didn't know what to expect honestly and this is why when I got up, I decided to stay in bed for a bit more. I was getting ready so slowly and then I just sighed sitting on the counter, not ready to go out.

As I was sitting in the kitchen, I remembered San. I could almost see him here, without a t-shirt and cooking for me. But this was just because he wanted to make me feel insufficient. It was to make me feel like I am useless and I wasn't able to take care of myself.

I sighed and checked the time on my phone. It was time to go but I really didn't want to. Remembering how one week ago I wanted to go to work even though I had to lay in bed, I wanted to slap myself because now I was the total opposite. I wanted to stay home but I needed to go. I walked out of my house and locked the door. The usually rather long drive to work now seemed as if not more than five minutes had passed.

When I walked into my office the first thing I saw was San who was already working on his desk. He looked up at me without raising his head for a second, before he returned them to the documents in front of him again.

"The fact that it's your first day doesn't mean you should be late." He mumbled and I froze. His voice was colder than the ice and I definitely wasn't used to hearing it. It was a voice he talked to me with when we first met. Recently he was way warmer but I guess that was over. I checked the time and then looked back at him.

"I'm five minutes late." I almost whispered.

"And you think this is acceptable?" He didn't even look at me as he asked.

"No, but I think that you're not my boss." I sighed and sat on my desk. Since I wasn't fully recovered, me and San weren't going to work on the hardest cases. Or at least, this was what Mr. Han told me the last time we spoke on the phone. I started my computer and when it was fully loaded, I started checking up on the latest news.

"The pile of documents should be checked. Then, put the documents in the files and you can go."

I looked at San, he was just pointing at the pile of documents.

Wait, these documents will take forever!

I rolled my eyes and didn't get up. I had no intention of giving him that pleasure. I knew that he said that just to make fun of me.

"Are you deaf?'' he asked when he saw that I wasn't going to get up but I just ignored him.

I wasn't going to let San play with me.

"Seonghwa!" Mr. Han opened the door and looked at me. I smiled and tried to get up so I could bow but he stopped me telling me there was no need since I was still injured. "I guess San already told you." He stared and stepped closer to the pile of documents San showed me a while ago. "You will have to check these documents and then put them in files."

"Yeah, he already told me." I mumbled and glanced at San only to meet his I-told- you look.

"Okay then, I will leave you." The man said and started walking towards the door. "I'm happy you are back, Seonghwa." Was the last thing he said before walking out.

"I told you." San almost hissed. I rolled my eyes and got up to get some of the documents on the pile and started working on them.

I tried to collect my thoughts. I tried to find a reason for San to tell me that he liked me. I tried to find a way to explain this whole situation, but I couldn't. All I could do was to feel like I would never guess the real reason for this lame joke. But I had to. And my mind started circling around the possibilities of San to say that because this was the truth, but I couldn't find a rational explanation to everything San had done.

The only way for me to find out what happened that day was to try and speak with him.

"Why did you leave?" I spoke after half an hour or even more. I had lost track of time, but I couldn't be happier that we were finally at work together. Like the good old days.

A couple of weeks ago...

"Leave?" He asked me, as if I wasn't clear.

I tried to not overreact and instead of making a scene, I just said, "You left."

"I remember. Yes." San said.

No, San. My question was WHY... Not if you remember or no!

"Why?" I whispered, doing everything I could to keep the annoyance inside of me.

"Uh..." San finally looked at me. "You wanted me to leave; plus I had stuff to do."

He was lying and we both knew it. The worst was that he not only knew it; but he was sure I knew it too. He didn't even try to cover his lie. He didn't even try to say something more realistic.

"And who said I wanted to?" I asked.

"You didn't want to? Oh, sorry. My bad. Can we work now?" He said quickly and returned to the documents in front of him.

"Why are you acting like that?" I wanted to yell but I asked him calmly.

"Like what? I am at work and I want to work." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. It wasn't.

"I just wanted to know what happened." I spoke quietly.

"And I told you." San said and took his headphones out, putting them on.

So we are back to ignoring each other.

There was nothing I could do so I continued working. The sooner I was done with this the sooner I could go home and be away from him. Till tomorrow...

Jisung's POV
13 November, 2028
Seoul Korea

I had just arrived at school, Minho was sitting on the fence, his arms crossed. The rest of the boys were just leaning on it, except Felix, who was still absent. The only one who wasn't looking at his phone at the moment was Minho and he was the last person I wanted to talk to. I couldn't wait for Felix to come, and when I thought about him, a black SUV stopped in front of the school.

Wait, this is the same car me and Hyunjin saw that night. This is Bang Chan?

But the door slowly opened and two tiny legs stepped on the ground. Before I was able to say something, I saw Felix, who waved at the person in the car and he just disappeared. I waited for him to come closer, so I could ask him what was happening. But I didn't know how, since the boys were here. I didn't want them to know everything. Felix had to tell them whatever he had to tell them. And me... He definitely lied to me.

"Hey, guys!" He greeted us once he got closer and he looked at me. I had no idea what was happening with his head, but he looked like he wanted to ask me for forgiveness. I nodded and assured him that I wasn't mad. Because I knew it. I knew that Felix was going out with Chan. For a person, who said that he wouldn't go out with anyone other than Chan days before he started seeing someone... It was Felix and I had no right to judge him about why he didn't tell me anything.

"Hi." Only Seungmin mumbled. Felix came closer to me and just by the look on his face I could understand what he wanted to ask me. What was happening? But I didn't know so I just shrugged. He sighed and took his phone out, texting someone. I thought that at least he wouldn't ditch me for his phone but luck wasn't on my side today.

Are you texting with Chan?

Was what I wanted to ask him but the others were with us and I couldn't.

It wasn't until the lunch break when I got the chance to talk with him. I pulled him and dragged him outside of the school so we could talk.

"What's up, Sunggie." He asked when we sat on one of the benches outside.

"You tell me what's up? Someone dropped you off at school today.'' I said and he looked at me with a strange emotion on his face but I couldn't understand what.

"Uhh, yeah." He mumbled and looked at his fingers.

"Strangely why the car looked familiar. Any ideas why?"

Felix chuckled nervously. He looked up at me for a second and with a big grin on his face.

"I won't tell Hyunjin. Just tell me, was this Chan?" I asked straight away and he nodded.

"I'm sorry! I should've told you, but he doesn't want anyone to know..." Felix took my hands in his. "I'm so sorry, Jisung!"

But I just smiled. I was happy that Felix was going out with Chan. At least he was going to be with someone who would satisfy his ideas of being with someone.

"Tell him that if I hear that he's hurting you, I will kill him myself!" I made Felix look me in the eyes and he nodded. "And now tell me what's happening!"

"Oh..." Felix whispered and leaned on the wall nearby. "That night... We didn't speak that night. I just left him alone outside and went to the dance floor. But then it happened."

"What? Did he come to you?" I asked and Felix nodded.

"Mhm," he whispered. "He told me I was sexy... Did you tell him that this might help a lot if he wanted to be with me?"

A devilish smile appeared on my lips.

"I knew it! But yeah, he didn't do anything else. He just told me and... went to the restrooms. I decided to follow him and..."

"Did you fuck already?" I asked as if I didn't know what was happening.

"Jisung, we mostly fuck."

"And?" I smirked. "How is it? I already saw the exclusively huge amount of make-up on your neck.''

"He is a sex God and I am not overreacting!" Felix's eyes rolled back, probably remembering some stuff. I chuckled.

"Tell me more!"

"Well, we first did it in the bar but I guess it wasn't enough for both of us because we went to a hotel shortly after. The next morning he wasn't there so I thought it was a one night stand but he called me again." He told me with a big smile on his face.

"And the night outside the city... It was you..."

"It was me! He picked me up at nine and dropped me home at 5."

"And you fucked all that time?" I exclaimed, my eyes opening wide.

"We were resting in between the rounds but yeah. Sunggie, he is exactly what I need, I am not exaggerating." He grabbed my arm and I giggled.

"The moment when I told you that he had someone else... You kind of looked like you're not so happy."

Felix started laughing.

"What?" I asked him and he sighed. "Hey, why are you laughing?!"

"I did my best to act like it wasn't a big deal. Then I went to the bar to give him blue balls and went straight home." Felix's smile was reminding me of when we made cruel plans to be mischievous at school when we were younger. Or when we sabotaged my father's speech at his father's promotion. "I mean... I really thought that he was fucking someone else. You could've just told me that you saw the car, not him in person with someone else!" Felix punched me but I giggled.

"It was just too weird. Both of you started going out with someone at the same time. And I thought that this was kind of strange, but Hyunjin told me that Chan said it wasn't you, and you said it was someone else and I was almost started to believe this shit... Until I saw your face yesterday when I told you." I laughed a bit and Felix crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"This is a cruel plan, Jisung." He said but we both ended up giggling.

"I needed to know!" I exclaimed. "You wouldn't tell me and I needed to check somehow." We laughed again.

"But... Thank you." He mumbled with a shy smile.

"For what?"

"Well after I left the bar he came home." He mumbled and he honestly looked like a 13 years old girl who was falling in love for the first time.

"What about your parents?" I asked immediately. "Did he meet them?"

"Only my mom, my father was at work. But mom had opened the door for him. He didn't tell me much, but was for sure awkward for both of them." He laughed hard and I knew he was enjoying Chan's pain.

"And then?"

"I thought he was cheating on me... I mean, not exactly cheating, since we are not together but we weren't supposed to sleep with other people. So I was really sad and I was crying. Eventually he made me open the door. We cleared everything and he was hugging me the whole night." His voice went up and became very high pitched, which made me giggle.

"And you didn't do anything?" I was asking questions after questions because I wanted to know more. Felix hadn't been so happy for a long time and I loved seeing him like that.

"No. It was the first time we didn't have sex but oh my God! It felt so good."

"Better than the sex?" I smirked.

"Oh, no, no. There is nothing better than sex with Chris!"

"Chris?"

Felix nodded.

"It suits him so well. And it's so sexy."

I couldn't hold my laugh because Felix had a bigger crush on his name than on Chan himself.

"So you are not a couple?"

Suddenly after I asked this question Felix became more serious.

"No... sadly. But I really hope so. I had a crush on him but I'm starting to fall for him. Especially after last night."

"And what is this obsession with the hickeys?" I asked him shortly after that.

"Huh?" He looked me in the eyes.

Felix, were you thinking about Chan's dick or?

"He..." Felix whispered. "Marks his territory." I started laughing.

"This is lame!"

"They turn me on ever more." Felix whispered again. "But since I had to keep this a secret from you... and everyone else..." He sighed. I could see how his eyes were shining when he was talking about this. "Ooh, please don't tell Hyunjin... Chris is kind of dangerous. If he understands that I told someone about us, he will make me regret it!" Felix mumbled.

"Does he do something bad to you?"

"No! He just teases me... You know how Taejun was obsessed with tying me up?" He asked me and I nodded. Taejun was one of his exes, the one that I hated the most, because he was into BDSM and Felix was barely standing the pain. He was the only one who never cheated on Felix but... He was hurting him.

"Yes?" I whispered.

"Well, he likes to make rules for me. If I don't play by the rules, he gives me so much pleasure that I can't stand it. He doesn't let me cum, so I have to try and hold it." He sighed. "So, don't get me in trouble! I don't want to cry like a baby in front of him again."

I laughed.

"You cried because you were horny?" He nodded. "Oh, Jeez, Felix, how do you end up with such freaks all the time?"

"I like it!" He tried to defend himself but I laughed at him.

I had no idea how he always ended up with someone who was a freak. And Chan was a freak too! You can't make someone want to cum and leave him after that. This wasn't the way sex was supposed to work. But this made me think about Hyunjin. Was he into the same kinky sex? Was he going to tease me and make me go wild? Not like he doesn't do that right now, when I want him so bad, but he doesn't want to let me have him.

My thoughts were cut off by Felix, who told me that we should've gone to class already. We started running towards the entrance of the school. The whole yard was empty.

Later, while I was at work, my phone started vibrating in my pocket. I was in front of a table, cleaning it by this time and I just hurried so I could take a look at it. It was that time of my shift when I was alone and surprisingly, Hyunjin didn't come. Usually even if we will go out, he comes to the cafe to check up on me and see me. Not every day, but when he has time he comes for a couple of minutes, or for a cup of americano. But if he's not coming, he texts me that we're gonna see each other when he has time. So, I thought that right now it was maybe him, who would apologize that he didn't come today and he would tell me he was going to be waiting for me after work.

But when I finally went to the bar and checked my phone, it was something completely different.

HJ: Love, I'm sorry! I'm still working.

HJ: Is it a problem if you go home after work?

HJ: I will come to take you from there when I'm done.

HJ: And please, put on something comfy and sexy!

HJ: We are going to get hot today!

I chuckled.

Hot? We got hot in the cinema too.

The moment I remembered that, I felt my boner.

No, no! Jisung! He told you already, you're not gonna have sex with him! Calm down, please!

But a girl from one of the tables asked for me to go there. I breathed in and out, trying to relax, but I couldn't.

"One moment, please!" I smiled and she nodded. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down, which happened to be a big mistake. I started imagining all the times he had been close to me, kissed me or just been sexy as hell and I felt my dick getting even harder.

No, no, no, Jisung. Stop!

I opened my eyes and went to the girl, hoping that the apron was going to cover my bulge. She wanted me to give her her check so I decided to continue working without answering Hyunjin because I didn't need to get even harder than I already was. It was uncomfortable enough as it was. However, my mind didn't stop wondering what he was talking about and where he wanted to take me. What were we going to do if I needed to wear something comfortable but sexy? Why did I even need to look sexy?

Did he change his mind about us having sex?

I didn't know but I was going to find out. The only thing I knew was that he wasn't going to get what he wanted. 

*****
Don't forget to vote, comment and
share the story with your friends!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

165K 7.6K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
308K 13.9K 88
In which, Minho is sent to the country in hopes of changing his immature nature. Only he didn't think the boy he lived with would be his fixer. {83 c...
165K 5.8K 36
Minho has been in the mafia for eight years. He has a mission to kidnap a young boy named Han Jisung. Once he successfully kidnapped the boy, he was...
82.1K 3.2K 24
COMPLETED -expensive secretㅣHyunjin × Felix- Hyunjin has a secret, that he doesn't even want his closest friends to find out about. But the more tim...