An Alien Hero In This Blessed...

By thelittleolly

You, the protagonist, gets sent into a certain world after trying to save someone and dying in the process. W... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Reincarnation
Chapter 2: Aliens and A Crimson Demon
Chapter 3: The Yellow Crusader
Side Story: Aliens

Chapter 4:Explosions And A Demon Lord!

427 15 15
By thelittleolly

"Guild Hall"

Y/N POV

So basically Kazuma invited me (more like dragged) to the guild hall, apparently he wanted to test out a new skill he learned and from what he told me it's actually a magic skill and that kind of got me curious on what exactly he learned. 

Y/N: So... What exactly are we doing?

Kazuma: Well... I got this brand new skill I just recently learned and I invited you here with me to test it out 

Y/N: A new skill huh? 

Kazuma: Yep and with you here you can watch me use it and for me to test it, can you get me an empty cup?

Y/N: Sure thing

After getting up to ask the bartender for a cup Kazuma grabs his adventurer guard from his pocket and begins to tap on the skill in order to learn it, after learning the new skill Kazuma smirks at his newly acquired skill, "Nice..." he suddenly looks up to see you walking over to the table holding an empty cup.

Y/N: Got the cup that you asked for

Kazuma: Thanks just put it right here

After putting the empty cup on the table you look to see Kazuma standing up with a smirk on his face while you look on in curiosity at what is going to happen when suddenly Kazuma points his hand towards the empty cup and opens his palm and yells.

Kazuma: Create Water!

You watch as water seemingly shoots out of Kazuma's open palm with the water beginning to fill the empty cup, although you did feel kind of disappointed, mostly due to the spell being kind of lackluster because of the many cooler magic spells you've seen especially Megumin's Explosion Magic, oh and also the alien watch that let's you transform into 10 different aliens (or is it only 10?) and due to those it kind of makes the spell seem tame in comparison.

Y/N: That's kind of cool... I guess

Kazuma grabs the used to be empty cup now filled with water and begins drinking it.

Kazuma: Well, that's the kind of reaction I'd kind of expect from doing elementary magic

Y/N: Well you are becoming somewhat of an "actual" adventurer if that counts

You suddenly hear shouting behind you and turn around to see Darkness calling out to both you and Kazuma as she begins showing off her newly repaired armor.

Darkness: Kazuma! Y/N! Look! I repaired my armor with the reward I got for the cabbages, and it's so shiny now! What do you both think?

Y/N: Still looks the same...

Kazuma: looks like the sort of armor some newly-rich aristocrat's son would wear.

Darkness: There are times when I'd like some genuine praise, too. You never show any mercy, do you Kazuma?

Darkness begins blushing madly while beginning to breath faster while you look to the perverted knight with a look of fear and confusion.

Kazuma: I don't have time to pay attention to you right now. Do something about that pervert who's well on her way to surpassing you.

You look towards we're Kazuma was pointing and see Megumin absolutely getting it o... I mean essentially being well "excited about her new staff" and you just looked on the scene in front of you with a look of confusion and embarrassment.

Megumin: The Luster of this Manatite staff brimming with magical power~

You with an embarrassed look begin walking towards Megumin as you seemingly grab her staff with the archwizard giving you a pouting face while trying to get her staff back as you try and stop her from grabbing it.

Y/N: Megu! Stop using your newly bought staff to do perverted things!

Megumin: Give It Back! Y/N! I swear I'm not doing anything perverted!

Y/N: I'll give it back only if you stop doing weird stuff with it!

Megumin: But it's brimming with magical power that I can't resist!

Y/N: I didn't bought this for you just for you to do perverted things with it!

Megumin: I'm not! Doing anything perverted N/N!

After a few minutes of back and forth between Megumin arguing she isn't doing anything perverted with her staff while you keeping her from getting it, Megumin gives up and promises to not do anything weird with her staff again while she pouts at you while you give back her staff which she hugs immediately while you chuckle in response.

Aqua: What was that?!

You suddenly hear the sound of an angry goddess and turning around to see her shaking Luna rapidly while shouting in frustration at the poor guild staff member.

Aqua: What's the meaning of this?! Just how many cabbages do you think I caught?!

Luna: W-Well...

Aqua: What?

Luna: Most of what you caught is actually lettuce...

Aqua: Why is there lettuce mixed in?!

You hear Darkness cut in saying how lettuce has really low redemption rates.

Y/N: Who would have known lettuce has such low redemption rate's...

You suddenly see Aqua walking towards Kazuma with a mischievous glint in her eyes and from the looks of it you already know what she's going to do.

Y/N: That can't be good...

Aqua: Ka-zu-ma-san! About how much was your reward from our last quest?

Kazuma: About a million.

Almost everybody gasps from the amount Kazuma got from the quest, while you stand there knowing full well on who got the higher reward.

Megumin/Aqua/Darkness: A million...

Y/N: I guess high luck really gives you better exp and rewards...

Aqua: K-Kazuma-Sama, I've thought this for quite some time, but you're, um... fairly cool. you know?

Kazuma: If nothing praiseworthy about me comes to mind, don't force it

You suddenly see Aqua beginning to cry and beg for Kazuma to give her money when Kazuma refused at first Aqua began to shake the poor guy rapidly begging for him to give her the money she needs to pay off her bar tab.

Aqua: I thought my reward for this quest would be pretty hefty, so I used up all the money I had! In fact, I expected to rake in a bunch of money, so I have a bar tab of nearly 100,000 Eris!

Kazuma: Why do I care? You're the one who suggested we each keep our rewards for ourselves!

Aqua: But that was because I thought only I'd make a killing off it!

Kazuma: You're a real scum

Aqua: Please, lend me money! just enough to pay my tab is plenty!

Kazuma: Shut up, you useless goddess! I'm going to use this money to escape life in the stables once and for all! 

Aqua stops shaking Kazuma when you notice her with that mischievous glint in her eyes when she begins to smirk.

Aqua: Well you are a boy, and I know you rustle around beside me at night sometimes while me and Y/n sleep, so I'm sure you'd like a private room as soon as possible...

You suddenly widen your eyes as you try to comprehend on what Aqua just said and look towards Kazuma who was waving his arms around in a denying motion shouting that he didn't do any of it but to Kazuma's horror you suddenly begin to turn the dial of the Omnitrix and walking towards Kazuma with a dark aura

Y/N: Kazuma... You have 10 seconds to explain yourself before I decide to go alien on you

Kazuma: C-C'mon man we both know I wouldn't do that right

Y/N: 10...

Kazuma: Y-You're joking right Y/N?!

Y/N: 9... 8...

Aqua: You know Kazuma-sama if you lend me the money all of this can end~

Kazuma: Shut UP! You useless goddess! I will never give you my hard earn money!

Aqua: Y/N! Kazuma-sama admits to doing it!

Kazuma: HUH! 

Y/N: ...4

Kazuma: OKAY! OKAY! I'll give you the money! just stop Y/N from killing me!

Kazuma hastily gives Aqua a bag of Eris enough to pay off her bar tab while Aqua hugs the bag happily.

Kazuma: Now can you stop Y/N from KILLING ME!

Aqua: Okay! Okay! stop shouting!

(Y/N: KONO- Darkness: SUBA!)

After a while of Aqua and Kazuma trying to convince you to stop trying to almost "kill" Kazuma, you finally calmed down while Kazuma sighs in relief at stopping you on almost killing him while Aqua hugs her bag or Eris happily.

Aqua: Kazuma, Y/N, allies sure are great! We're the greatest party ever!

Kazuma: Damn Her...

(Timeskip Brought to you by Chibi Wildmutt being given head pats by Chibi Megumin)

A few hours later Kazuma comes back wearing a newly made adventurer uniform ditching the track suit in favor of the more traditional adventuring gear, even though Kazuma tried to invite you to buy new clothes for adventuring you told him you had one commissioned already and was just waiting for it to be finished although you didn't tell what you actually commissioned.

Y/N: Wow you're really nailing the adventurer look right now Kazuma

Aqua: Wearing a tracksuit ruins that fantasy feel, doesn't it?

Darkness: Fantasy feel?

Kazuma: It's elementary, but I did acquire a magic skill. I was thinking of going for a sword mage style, with no shield

Aqua: Only the things you say sound mature...

Y/N: That's certainly a compliment...

Megumin suddenly cuts in

Megumin: Let's go on a kill quest right away!

Megumin starts gleaming in joy while talking about how powerful her new staff would be if tested on monsters, while Darkness was... well being a masochist talking about how grueling it would be if strong monsters hit her and Aqua talking about how doing a profitable quest can help her pay another tab.

Y/N: This three aren't even on the same wavelength at all...

Kazuma: Okay, it's the giant toads' mating season, and I hear they're infesting areas near the city...

Megumin/Aqua: Not the frogs!/No frogs!

Darkness: Why?

You see Darkness looking at you confused and due to you knowing the experience of dealing with the giant toads are... you tell her exactly the reason for the two's reaction to the news about the giant toads.

Y/N: Well, these two have been traumatized by those frogs. They got eaten head-first well only Aqua did while Megu got almost got eaten if it we're for me, oh and also Aqua got covered in slime multiple times

Darkness: Covered in slime?!

Y/N:  ...You're turned on right now, aren't you?

You look at Darkness with a deadpanned look 

Darkness: I-I am not!

(Megumin: KONOSUBA!)

Kazuma: Huh? What's going on?

Y/N: There's almost no requests at all?

Suddenly you hear Darkness call out to you and began pointing at what seems to be a kill quest

Darkness: Y/N! This is it! Let's do this one!

You take a step closer to see what Darkness was pointing at, and well... you definitely we're expecting this from someone like Darkness, as you just blankly stare at her while she gleams at you with her looking like she was begging for this quest to be chosen and before she can even convince you to accept this quest you immediately reject the idea.

Y/N: No

Darkness: But Y/N! It's a kill quest for a giant beast called Black Fang!

Y/N: Exactly. That's why we're not picking that

Suddenly you look back at the request board and began connecting the dots and finally realized how almost all of the quests in the board are all high-difficulty quests!

Y/N: The Hell?! Almost all the quest left here are high-difficulty quests!

Luna Suddenly walks up to all of you and begins explaining the reason why most of the job request on the board is due to one of the Devil King's top leaders moved in near town recently and because of that all of the weak monsters in the area have gone into hiding, and because of that there has been sharp decline's in request. 

Y/N: Well... what do we do now?

(Timeskip brought to you by Y/N cosplaying as Joker from Persona 5 while a very confused      Megumin looks at him)

"Stables"

Aqua: Honestly... I don't care if he's a top leader or whatever. If he's an undead, just watch me!

Y/N: So... if I heard it correctly, until capable adventurers and knights are sent here from the imperial capital-

Aqua suddenly shows what she has been knitting

Aqua: Look, this is incredible! It's such fine work! I wonder if the sale price will go up.

Both You and Kazuma sigh as evidently this supposed thrilling adventure in a parallel world is... kind of awful.

~The Next Morning~

Megumin has apparently decided to  ̶d̶r̶a̶g̶   bring you along with her, apparently she wants to do some "magical training" even though the only magic skill she has is explosion, but who decides what a person would want to put in their skill points to but I digress. And probably she dragged me here so I can carry here after she uses her magic.

Y/N: Say Megu, Why don't you just use your magic here?

By here you actually mean somewhere in the middle of the woods, Megumin suddenly looks at you before rejecting that idea immediately.

Megumin: I can't do that! If I don't do it somewhere far from town, I'll be scolded by the guardsmen again.

Y/N: Again?

Megumin: Uhm...

Megumin starts fidgeting around while hugging her staff slightly.

Y/N: Let me guess, they complained due to the noise right?

Megumin just nods at you, confirming your suspicion as you sigh.

Y/N: Guess we have no choice...

(Megumin: KONOSUBA!)

After an hour of walking through the woods apparently both you and Megumin suddenly find what you presume is an abandoned castle.

Y/N: Looks eerie

Megumin: I'll use that! Surely nobody will complain if I obliterate that!

Y/N: ...I guess

Megumin immediately begins chanting

                                                     Megumin: Crimson-black blaze,

King of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature

I am the alias of destruction incarnate

in accordance with the principles of all creation.

Let the hammer of eternity descend unto me!

Explosion!

Even though you've seen Megu use her explosion at max 3 times now, you still can't believe how beautiful and majestic it really is... you thought how it feels like an explosion of the cosmos, the universe, and simply it was... Majestic.

Megumin falls to the ground as usual due to the exhaustion of using her explosion and finishes her chant

Megumin: Burn to ashes within the crimson. 

You we're suddenly snapped out of your trance before looking at Megu and checking if she's okay, even though it's pretty normal for this to happen to her you still can't stop feeling a little bit worried.

Megumin: This is fantastic...

You chuckle at her enthusiasm before picking her up and carrying her on your back, while walking back to town, although you can transform into XLR8 or Stinkfly to make the travel a bit faster, you decided to walk back peacefully as Megu sleeps soundly on your back.

Y/N: And that's how, my new daily routine with Megumin began.

(Timeskip brought to you by Me your lovable author❤️)

Aqua: It's cheap, dirt cheap! Fresh cabbage!

Left dead broke, Aqua worked hard at her part-time job everyday. while also dragging Kazuma along, much to his dismay.

Kazuma: Why did you have to drag me into this you useless goddess? can't you do this yourself?

Aqua: Hey! I can't do this alone! I need help so I can save up money.

Kazuma: But why did it had to be me?! can't you at least give me half of your share?

Aqua: B-But I need all the money I can get, please Kazuma!

Kazuma: ...Fine 

Darkness meanwhile said she was going to do weight training back at her family home for a while. Megumin, who had nothing to in particular to do, commuted to that abandoned castle every day and kept unleashing explosion magic on it.

Megumin: ~Explosion!~

On cold, rainy evenings...

Megumin: -plosion!~

On calm, early afternoons, right after lunch...

Megumin: -sion!~

On invigorating, early morning walks...

Megumin: -on!

Y/N: I'll give it one 75 points, it's lacking volume.

No matter the occasion-

Megumin: ~Explosion!~

Megumin unleashed magic upon that castle every day. I kept close observing her magic, and truly experienced the beauty of each day's explosion magic.

You we're currently watching Megumin perform her explosion spell on that abandoned castle for the 50th time.

Y/N: Hmm...

Megumin: ~Explosion!~

Y/N: Woah! I'd give that a 10 out of 10, that felt pretty good Megu. The explosion's shock waves practically reverberate through my flesh and bones, but yet those vibrations in the air seem to stroke my skin.

You give her a thumbs up.

Y/N: Nice Explosion!

Megumin: Nice... explosion!

Megumin: You've come to appreciate my love for explosions and why I chosen the path of explosions, Y/N. How about it? Why not learn explosion magic for real?

Y/N: Hmm... It would be fun to obtain in in the future, If I get the necessary stats to afford it.

You look towards Megumin with a playful grin.

Y/N: So... I look forward to it Megu.

Megumin smiles back at you.

Megumin: That's a great attitude, Y/N.

Both of you began laughing away as today's daily explosion practice was done.

(Timeskip brought to you by Y/N going nuclear while a excited Megumin watches on)

"Stables"

Y/N: The future... hmm

You we're currently resting in your not bed as you we're petting a random cat you found randomly near the stables, when suddenly you see Kazuma and Aqua bring in presumably leftover ingredients.

Aqua: We're back!

Y/N: Yo, welcome back

Kazuma: Sup dude

Aqua: Take a look at this! We had some cooking leftover, so they said we could bring it home. it's a huge score!

As both Kazuma and Aqua sit down you notice Kazuma having this almost downcast look, when he suddenly says something.

Kazuma: Hey, Aqua, Y/N, I don't wanna say this, but...

Y/N: Hm?

Kazuma: I'm gonna be blunt, I'm starting to think we're incapable of taking down the Devil King.

You look at Kazuma intrigued at the suddenness of this while Aqua seemed to freeze on the spot

Kazuma: Listen. I never had any amazing powers like the protagonists in fairy tales do. 

Kazuma then looks towards you while pointing a finger at you.

Kazuma: At least Y/N has some magical powers due to his watch. Shouldn't some group endowed with powerful abilities, equipment, and so forth be sent in to fight the Devil King's army instead?

Kazuma: I mean, maybe Y/N can, no offense dude

Y/N: None taken

As Kazuma was about to continue, Aqua suddenly begins crying before looking at Kazuma.

Aqua: Don't say that! I'll never be able to go home that way!

Kazuma: Save lines like that for after you've actually done something a "Real Goddess" would do, like guiding the hero or buying time by sealing the Devil King until the hero can stand on his own. You deadbeat who's only useful for party tricks!

Y/N: Looks like he finally had enough...

Kazuma: That's the situation, so come up with some profitable business that's simple to do. Also hurry up and teach me recovery magic, the last thing you've got going for you.

Y/N: You didn't have to keep attacking her dude... she's already dead

Aqua: No! Anything but my recovery magic! Don't take away my reason for being! You've got me for that! isn't that enough?!

Both You and Megumin look towards Kazuma as Aqua was crying while calling Kazuma a meanie, demon, or brute.

Megumin: Your verbal lashings are pretty nasty.

Y/N: I agree with Megu here, I mean usually most women would cry if you said what was on your mind without holding back.

Darkness: If you're feeling stressed ou-

You quickly interrupt Darkness before she can say anything.

Y/N: Darkness, I know what you're gonna say and I suggest you don't continue that train of thought.

As per usual for Darkness she begins blushing and moaning.

Darkness: Ahh~ you're so so~ cruel Y/N~

Y/N: ...I need an adult

Suddenly Luna begins announcing an emergency and telling all adventurers to arm themselves at once and gather at the front gate of the city, as everyone began to arm themselves and getting ready.

"Front Gate"

Y/N: Looks like something is about to go down

Everyone was currently gathered outside as you we're thoroughly confused on what's happening as you suddenly see a headless knight riding a horse standing menacingly, as the atmosphere suddenly becomes tense.

Aqua: What's going on?

Kazuma: Hey! What's going on? He looks crazy strong!

Y/N: This guy has a scary aura surrounding him... it feels powerful

???: I'm the leader from the Devil King's army who moved into a nearby castle recently.

Y/N: Wait... nearby castle?

???: Day after day, after day, after day! Wh-Who's the screw-loose imbecile who keeps firing explosion magic at my castle every single day?!

Y/N: Oh shit... 

Y/N: One of the Devil King's top leader's was utterly enrage with us.

???: Day after day, after day, after day! Who's the screw-loose imbecile who keeps firing explosion magic at my castle?!

Random Knight: Explosion magic?

Random Fighter: Who comes to mind that can use explosion magic?

Y/N: Shit...

Random Adventurer: If we're talking explosion magic...

Megumin suddenly grabs on to your arm as everyone began looking towards your direction when they suddenly look towards the random mage next to you.

Random Mage: Huh? M-Me?! Why are you looking at me? I can't use explosion magic! Um, I'm still a novice. 

Both You and Megumin we're currently standing very still as the random mage explains how she really didn't do it while Megumin begins shaking and sweating while holding on to your arm as the random mage tries her hardest to tell everyone that she isn't the one firing explosion magic, when suddenly Megumin removes her hold from your arm as she begins walking towards the Devil King's top leader.

Darkness: Megumin?

You look at her wide eyed as she stands face to face towards the leader

Y/N: What the hell are you doing Megu?

Dullahan: So it was you? You're the imbecile who fired explosion magic at my castle day after day?! If you're picking a fight with awareness that I'm a leader in the Devil King's army, come attack my castle fair and square! If you don't have the nerve, then stay in the city, trembling in fear! Tell me, why the underhanded harassment?! just because we left this city alone since there's nothing but small fry here, don't get cocky and make my castle go boom, boom, boom, boom every single day! Are you crazy, you wench?!

You look at Megumin worried not knowing what to do you suddenly run towards her side as you stand next to her

Y/N: Hey Ugly!

Dullahan: Huh? and who are you supposed to be?

Megumin: Y/N?!

Y/N: My name is Y/N! I'm the hero who is going to beat you!

As you dumbly exclaim to the Knight absolute silence fills the air, as you began contemplating as to why you even said that.

Y/N: Wow... I sound cringey as shit!

Dullahan: What's "Y/N" supposed to be? Are you mocking me!

Y/N: Uh... No

Dullahan: You're obviously mocking me!

Y/N: What?! I just said my name you nimrod!

Dullahan "Nimrod": Nimrod?! How dare you!

Y/N: This is going nowhere...

Y/N: Look we're very sorry if we kept blowing up your castle every single day, we thought it was abandoned!

Dullahan: Then why didn't you check if it was actually abandoned then?!

Y/N: ...Good point

The Knight looked towards Megumin 

Dullahan: And you! 

Dullahan: What gave you the permission to keep destroying my castle by firing explosion magic EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! No matter, I'll simply just destroy you, but first who are you Mage of Red?

Megumin: My name is Megumin! I am a crimson demon, the greatest magician in this city. Firing explosion magic at you continuously was a strategy to lure you, a leader in the Devil King's army, out here. You fell for it, and came to this city alone. Seems you're out of luck.

Y/N: Megu... Since when did this turn into a strategy?!

Back at Kazuma who was currently and utterly confused on what's happening whispers to Darkness.

Kazuma: How did this turn into a strategy?

Darkness: Not to mention she just proclaimed herself the greatest magician in this city.

Aqua: Shh! Do her a favor and keep quiet! She hasn't used explosion magic yet today, and she has lots of adventurers behind her, and she's probably acting tough to look cool in front of a certain someone. 

Back to both You and Megumin

Y/N: Sigh... Might as well go along with it, she does look cool right now...

You look towards the knight as you begin exclaiming.

Y/N: You truly did fell for our trap, and now your here alone... Is that all you got?

The Headless  ̶N̶i̶m̶r̶o̶d̶  Knight looks towards both You and Megumin before saying

Dullahan: Very well. It's not as though I came to this land to meddle with you small fry's. I'll likely be staying in that castle for a while longer, so don't use your explosion magic on it again. Got it?

As The  ̶N̶i̶m̶r̶o̶d̶  Knight begins to leave making you disappointed when Megumin suddenly says something.

Megumin: Impossible. We crimson demons must unleash explosion magic once a day, or we'll die.

Your eyes have never seen such bullshit before, as you look at Megumin utterly suprised and confused.

Y/N: Wait What?! Since when?!

Dullahan: H-Hey, I've never heard anything like that before! Don't make up convenient lies! 

Back at Kazuma

Kazuma: She's gonna get both her and Y/N killed...

Back at Y/N and Megumin

Dullahan: Are you saying you don't intend to stop using explosion magic, no matter what?

Megumin: Yes.

Dullahan: I may have given myself up to evil, but I was once a knight. I'm not interested in mowing down weaklings. However...

Y/N: Hm... All I see is someone who isn't acting composed for long.

You we're wondering to yourself if you are digging your grave further... but you kind of sound really cool right now, while Megumin looks ecstatic at you as she nods at what you said before looking back towards the gate before saying.

Megumin: Now Teacher, If you would!

Y/N: Huh? Teacher?

Aqua: Guess I have no choice.

Kazuma & Y/N: HUH?!

Aqua: I don't care if you're one of the Devil King's leaders!

Aqua begins running towards the both You and Megumin as she continues exclaiming how the Headless  ̶N̶i̶m̶r̶o̶d̶  Knight coming here while she was around was bad luck, as Aqua continues running towards the  ̶N̶i̶m̶r̶o̶d̶  Knight as she keeps talking about how she can't accept any decent quest because of him as she summons her staff before standing in a battle stance.

Dullahan: What do we have here? An arch priest? I am one of the top leaders in the Devil King's army. I'm not so lowly that I'd be purified by a low-level priest from this city.

Y/N: What the hell are you doing Aqua!

Dullahan: I know. why don't I make that crimson demon girl suffer a bit?

Y/N: !!!

Aqua: I'll purify you with my prayer!

Dullahan: You're too late! 

The  ̶N̶i̶m̶r̶o̶d̶  Knight points towards Megumin as his hand suddenly gains a dangerous aura wrapping around his hand as he begins exclaiming.

Dullahan: I sentence thee to death. You will die in one week.

Before it can even hit Megumin, a bright flash of green suddenly blinds everyone as dust suddenly block the view of everyone, as everyone waits for the dust to settle a figure is shown standing in front of Megumin, as everyone tries to see who this mysterious figure is when they finally see who it was, they we're surprised to say the least.

Dullahan: Hm?

As Megumin begins to open her eyes, she is surprised to see a flaming humanoid figure standing in front of her protecting her from what was supposed to be a curse directed at her. as the flaming figure looks back at Megumin as begins to realizes who this was.

Megumin: ...Y/N?

Heatblast: Heh, you alright Megu?

You suddenly feel very weak, like your body is slowly trying to kill you from the inside out as you kneel due to the pain as you grunt in pain, though maybe because you transformed that made the curse much less painful at least.

Heatblast: Grr!

Megumin: Y/N! Y/N!

You look to your left as Megumin looks at you worried, while Kazuma and Darkness are running towards your location.

Kazuma: You okay?

Darkness: Are you all right Y/N?

Heatblast: Nothing serious I think...

Dullahan: Fascinating, a human who can shapeshift into a monster. I applaud you human of at least trying, but this method is more effective against tightly-knit adventurers such as yourself.

Dullahan: Listen, crimson demon girl. Your friend will die in one week's time or possibly in a later date, i do applaud his abilities to shapeshift into a monster, although it will be a waste if his gonna die. he will suffer as he trembles in terror of death until then.

You look at Megumin looking extremely worried as she looks at you, while The  ̶N̶i̶m̶r̶o̶d̶  Knight begins to blame Megumin as she was the reason your gonna die making her tear up as you practically had enough you shout back at the  ̶N̶i̶m̶r̶o̶d̶  him.

Heatblast: Can you shut up already!

Dullahan: Hm?

Megumin: Y-Y/N...

Heatblast: I don't care if you put this damn curse on me! I don't care if I'm gonna die in a week or who knows when! But you don't blame Megu because of this! 

Megumin: Y/N...

Kazuma: You definitely made him mad Dullahan Guy...

Dullahan: ...

Heatblast: NOBODY MAKES MEGU CRY YOU NIMROD!

Due to blind rage you suddenly burst forth as you make throw fireballs at Dullahan making the ground explode in short meteoric bursts as Dullahan tries dodging but gets hit by one of you fireballs.

Dullahan: Hmph, your very powerful human.

Heatblast: How's that?

Dullahan: But you're forgetting one thing human, I'm one of the DEVIL KING'S ARMY LEADER!

Dullahan: My power is simply above yours, do you really think you can win?

Megumin: Y/N...

You look towards Megumin who was still giving you a worried as you give her a thumbs up before turning back towards Dullahan.

Heatblast: Nah, I'd win

Dullahan: Haha! I admire your bravery human! such a shame you are going to di-

Before Dullahan can finish his sentence you immediately rush him by bombarding him with fire balls as Dullahan due to the sudden attack, tries dodging everything you throw at him as you try getting closer to him as you wrap your fist with magma chains as you begin giving Dullahan the hands. as you punch him so hard sending him sliding back a few feet.

Dullahan: .....Haha! Your power is truly something shapeshifter!

Heatblast: Heh, how's that Dullahan?

Dullahan: Your very impressive shapeshifter, but your power is just simply leagues below me.

Heatblast: The question is Dullahan... can you keep up with me?

Dullahan: I admire your bravery shapeshifter, but simply put you can't beat me.

Heatblast: We'll see about that.

You begin the assault once more on Dullahan as you keep pummeling him with magma fists and throwing waves upon waves of fireballs on him, but no matter how many times you hit him he keeps standing up, as getting more serious you begin making your flames 30% more hotter as your assault on Dullahan continues as the battle rages on, Megumin, Kazuma, Darkness, Aqua, and the everyone on the adventurers guild watch in amazement as you are possibly keeping up with the Demon Knight.

Heatblast: Had enough yet!

Dullahan: Your barely just scratching the surface shapeshifter!

Heatblast: HYAHHH!

You keep on the pressure as making your flames much more hotter, while you become more faster  as you blitz the assault on Dullahan who keeps blocking some of your attacks but at the same time getting hit by some of your projectiles, by the time you stop the assault you felt exhausted due to the constant assault on Dullahan.

Dullahan: Are you already done shapeshifter!

You look towards Dullahan before straightening your posture as you hands suddenly begin forming a large flame.

Heatblast: I'm not giving up just yet!

You form a large flaming arrow as you aim it at Dullahan, who was standing very still waiting for you to fire it.

Heatblast: HYAHHH!

You fire the arrow as everyone watches the flaming arrow fly through the air with great speed, heading straight towards Dullahan as if waiting for it to land, as the arrow hits Dullahan a big explosion occurs which makes everyone close their eyes due to the brightness of the initial explosion as dust settles in, everybody waits for the dust to settle while you feeling the exhaustion catching up to you fell to your knees as Megumin and Kazuma come to your side as Megumin looks at you worried.

Megumin: Y/N! 

You look towards her as you laugh before giving her a thumbs up.

Heatblast: Don't worry Megu, I'm fine

Kazuma: Y/N, that was amazing!

Heatblast: Heh, thanks dude

When suddenly you all hear the maniacal laugh of Dullahan as the dust settles showing Dullahan still standing with a lot of battle damage on his armor.

Dullahan: HAHAHA! Your fascinating indeed shapeshifter! I applaud that power of yours!

Heatblast: Heh...

Dullahan: You have truly given me an interesting fight. but it looks like your already done.

Heatblast: Not... Yet

Megumin: Y/N! Please your already exhausted! You can't keep going!

Heatblast: Who decided that Megu?

As much to the protest of Megumin you begin getting up ready to continue fighting Dullahan before you suddenly hear.

"Beep" "Beep"

Heatblast: OH C'MON WHY NOW!

Dullahan: Huh?

A sudden flash of red engulfs you as everybody covers their eyes as the light was too bright as the light disappears, what once was the flaming humanoid known as Heatblast was now replaced with you still on your knees feeling exhausted.

Megumin: Y/N!

Megumin grabs your shoulders before looking at you worried as she begins shaking you much to your dismay.

Megumin: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE THAT CURSE FOR ME YOU-YOU IDIOT!

Y/N: AH MEGU MY EARS!

Megumin: Oh sorry Y/N...

Y/N: Look Megu, it's because I c... It's because that's what a hero does right? protecting his friends?

Megumin: You still shouldn't have done it just for me... Idiot

Megumin suddenly hugs you surprising you a bit but you just accepted her hug.

Dullahan: Looks like you're finally done shapeshifter, I must say that was impressive.

Y/N: Thanks... I guess

Dullahan: But for now I must go, it was an honor fighting you Shapeshifter, it will be a shame that you will die.

As Dullahan begins leaving he looks back towards Megumin before comedically calling her out.

Dullahan: AND YOU MAGE IN RED! Stop firing explosion magic at my castle! and if you wish to lift the curse from the shapeshifter, come to my castle. If you're able to make it all the way to me, I'll lift the curse.

Dullahan: However, will you all really be able to make it that far?

A bright red portal appears as Dullahan goes through while laughing maniacally before disappearing inside the portal. with everybody in your party being silent as you are still exhausted kneeling in the ground, when suddenly Megumin begins slowly walking.

Kazuma: Hey, where do you think you're going?

Y/N: Megu...

Megumin: I'm going to go to the castle, and lift that curse on Y/N.

Y/N: Heh... In your dreams Megu

You steadily stand up as your party looks at you worried as you slowly walk towards Megumin

Y/N: I'm going with you. If you go alone, who knows what random grunt you will use your magic on, it'll be over for you.

Megumin: B-But Y/N...

You suddenly put your hand on Megumin as you give her a headpat as you smile at her warmly, as Megumin blushes in embarrassment hiding her embarrassed face using her hat as you chuckle at her.

Y/N: Besides I'm the idiot who went with you every day and took that curse for you. I didn't even realize that castle belonged to one of their leaders.

Megumin: Idiot... 

Y/N: So, what are we waiting for? there's gonna be a bunch of undead in the castle, but don't worry Megu because I got this... just got to wait for the Omnitrix to recharge...

Megumin: Idiot, Idiot, Idiot... 

Y/N: Don't worry Megu! you can always rely on me at times like these!

Even through the pain you try to keep a brave face in front of Megu as she begins tearing up

Megumin: Please stop... you absolute idiot...

Megumin suddenly hugs you as she begins crying while hugging you

Megumin: Y-You absolute IDIOT!

Y/N: Ehe...

Megumin continues hitting your chest as she kept shouting at you for being the reckless idiot that you are, as you just chuckle at the very cute display of the crimson demon girl trying to hit you with as much force as a teddy bear.

Megumin: ...You're the biggest idiot I know.

Y/N: Hehe.

Kazuma: So... what are we going to do abo-

Aqua immediately interrupts Kazuma

Aqua: Sacred Break Spell!

Your body suddenly feels light as the pain in your body is seemingly gone almost like you just ascended to heaven, although you have no idea what just happened to you.

Y/N: ...Eh?

Kazuma & Megumin: Huh?

Aqua: For me, lifting Dullahan's curse is child's play! Well? I can be priest-like once in a while, don't you think?

Suddenly the whole adventurer guild seemingly started to praise Aqua for her naturally "useful" abilities as a priest, although you also got praised for being able to stand face-to-face with Dullahan while some praised you for your powerful shapeshifting abilities, although you felt something was ruined.

Y/N: I was so excited to look like a hero in front of  Megu. we even had a heartfelt moment... then Aqua ruined the moment, at least Megu was safe.

You look at Megumin who was still hugging you as she was now smiling at you, although you almost died today, seeing her smile was the best thing you will always see...

A whole lot of explosions and fighting one of the Devil King's top leader?! our Heroes have been getting in wacky adventures again,  so what will their next adventure be? Find out next time on An Alien Hero In This Blessed World!

Blake (Author): Hai guys! I'm back! did ya miss me? hehe, I apologize for being on hiatus- wait for how long have I been on hiatus... HUH?! 8 MONTHS! oh shoot... well, I'm sorry ehe, just got busy with school life and I couldn't really write chapters but now that I'm back, I am going to keep pushing and also thank you all for reading and leaving kudos and marks on my fic. I didn't really expect this book to be seen by that many people, also thank you guys for giving me tips to improve and criticism is very much welcome, I'm very thankful for all of you. And so I hope you enjoy this chapter and this is Blake and for now see ya next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 199 8
Just a yunyun x male reader story. Will sorta cross with original story. I do not own konosuba or any dragon ball transformations
61.5K 1.4K 36
Y/N is a 17 year old high school student, who unfortunately met his hilarious yet awful death, but is given a second chance at life by a beautiful g...
32.8K 1K 26
Y/N L/N was a pretty average guy. He went to school, had friends (barely), had parents, and so on. One day, he died. And got reincarnated. In this ne...
81.5K 1.5K 40
(Y/N) is an average guy that one day got cancer and was hospitalized. There he was given a Nintendo switch by one of his friends with a game called S...