Scent Of a Man | HyunSung

Від sarrahdarcey

DISCLAIMER: This story contains characters from many other groups and ships from them. "Scent of a Man" foll... Більше

Characters key
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184

Chapter 61

80 7 6
Від sarrahdarcey

Jisung's POV
01 November 2028
Seoul, Korea

I moved my hand and it bumped into something. At first I was a bit scared, but then I remembered that this might be Hyunjin. I opened my eyes and looked at his face, peacefully sleeping. When I turned to check the time, I saw that it was still five in the morning. Which meant that I've slept just a few hours now. I thought a lot about what Felix told me. And his words "Just enjoy your time now," were stuck in my head, so I turned around and cuddled in Hyunjin's body. Surprisingly, he put his hand on my waist and hugged me tighter before I felt his lips on the back of my neck. I smiled.

"You're not cold, right?" He whispered suddenly. I told him I was okay with my quiet voice and he kissed me again. "Then sleep. It's too early. Later, I will make you breakfast and will drop you off to school after you're ready."

"Thank you," I whispered and smiled even more.

Jisung? Do you like that type of life? To stay up all night and to sleep a couple of hours before school? Yes, but a couple of hours near his warm body was better than a couple of hours at home. JISUNG! STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS! You're not... You're definitely not going to sleep here till the end of these dates again! No!

Thinking about how addictive this might be, I fell asleep and soon, I was awakened by him. His soft lips were kissing my face and my neck as he was trying to wake me up. I giggled when his head was buried in my neck and his hair tickled my skin. The next kiss was placed near my lips and I made an unsatisfied sound. I heard his quiet laugh and I finally opened my eyes.

"Good morning, love." He whispered. His body was on top of mine and he was supporting it with his hands that were placed on both sides of my head. "You wanted something or..." He laughed again and I pursed my lips.

He cupped one of my cheeks and came closer to me. I closed my eyes, waiting for the kiss.

Damn, Jising. What are you doing?

The moment he kissed me I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"You know that..." He started talking but I cut his words off.

"Can you shut up and kiss me for once without ruining the moment?"

"Ooh, so now someone wants to be kissed." He laughed and left a peck on my lips. "Okay, I will. But first, we need to take off that make-up and if you help me, it's gonna be faster."

I nodded and sighed a bit unsatisfied. It wasn't normal for me to want him to be around me and even though I tried not to, I was enjoying every second he was acting like that.

He helped me get up and carefully removed the make-up from my face. I didn't say anything till the moment he gave me some of his clothes. A t-shirt and a pair of blue torn jeans.

"I think this will be a good fit for school." He said and opened one drawer. "You can take any accessories you want from here," he said and turned to face me. I was standing there like a complete idiot staring at his butt. I shook my head, trying to remove the dirty thoughts from it and smiled.

"Okay. Will you leave me? I have to get dressed."

Hyunjin crossed his arms in front of his chest and smirked.

"No." He said. "I am literally looking at you wearing only boxers. If you were that shy you wouldn't let me see you like that. Plus, you're going to get more and more dressed and I don't understand why you are still trying to..."

I stopped listening to him and looked at my naked body.

Good job, Jisung. You're the idiot here. The complete idiot...

I sighed and stood up from the bed. I turned around so he was facing my back and started dressing up. I put the jeans on and I got the t-shirt, ready to put it on when I felt kisses on my shoulder. His hands slid from the sides of my waist to my stomach and my body pressed to his without my control. His skin was so soft and warm and it made me feel safe.

Go away from him, Jisung. I told myself but my body was refusing to listen to my brain. He made a path of kisses from my shoulder to my neck. My head fell on his shoulder and he had more skin that he could kiss. But the path didn't stop on my neck. It went up. One of his hands turned my head to his and he kissed me passionately. I was literally melting and I hated myself for that. However, I didn't want it to end. I wanted to stay stuck in that moment forever.

"I promised you I will kiss you." He whispered and smiled.

"As much as I know and understand from kisses, you're not a bad kisser." I said and he chuckled. I was sure what he was about to say, but I didn't want to hear it, so I turned around and after I faced him, he looked at me a bit surprised. "I have to go to school."

He acted like he had forgotten.

"Ah," Hyunjin nodded. "Yes, definitely. I have to... I have to go get dressed." He shook his head. "Go downstairs. I made you breakfast."

I didn't say anything. I just left and went downstairs. I got into the kitchen without mistaking it for another room and I saw a plate of croissants, a jar of strawberry jam and a note.

"I have only strawberries.. If you don't like it, I will buy something else for the next time you want to spend the night here."

The note was written on a pale white sheet of paper, but he had drawn a lot of flowers and hearts. I took it and put it in my pocket with the only intention to pin it on the wall next to the pictures. This was the first date without a picture for my little collection and I needed something to remind me of this date.

I sat on the chair and when I was about to bite from my croissant, I heard someone entering the kitchen.

"Damn, someone was cooking!" I turned around and saw Hyunjin's friend. I tried to smile. "I need to know why are you here again."

"Uh..." I mumbled. "I... Slept here."

"Love," Hyunjin entered the kitchen right after that and he was surprised to see Chan there. I thought about this. What it would be if Felix was here too. Would that guy be that bad? Or would he enjoy it? Having someone... Having Felix?

"What is he doing here?" He asked Hyunjin and I rolled my eyes. Hyunjin sat next to me.

"Oppa!" Holy ran into the room, followed by Kkami. She stopped when she saw me and smiled shyly. "Hi, Jisung."

"Hey, Holy. How are you?" I smiled. "Do you want a croissant?" She nodded and sat in front of me. I gave her one and she smiled.

"You busy today?" Chan asked Hyunjin and he shook his head.

"Have to take Jisung to school. You have something in mind?"

The other just nodded.

"Okay, then. When I drop him off we can work."

"When will I be able to see San again?" Holy asked and looked at Hyunjin.

Wasn't San his best friend?

"Soon. But he is busy now. He is taking care of his boyfriend because he is in the hospital." Hyunjin explained and the little girl nodded.

I put a little jam on the croissant and took it closer to his lips.

"They are not for me, love," he said, but I insisted and almost smashed the croissant in his face before he opened his mouth and ate it. I could feel how annoyed Chan was just by his breathing and tense body. But I guessed that he was just jealous, because he was old and had no one next to him.

"I think that this is the first time you're cooking for someone who's not Holy or me." The man said and sat on another chair taking one of the croissants.

"Actually I've never cooked for someone special." Hyunjin said and looked at me just at the moment I looked at him. His smile was pure and I believed that he was saying the truth, while I was really impressed.

"Where is Wonho?" The man asked. "I want him to take Holy to school."

"Maybe he's in the cabin." Hyunjin shrugged and took one of the croissants that were left. He ate it so quickly, I still hadn't finished mine. "We should give him a break."

"I will ask him." Chan said and shook his head. "He needs some time with his family too."

"Sure." Hyunjin got up and looked at me still eating. "Are you ready, love?"

"I'm still eating?" I said with my mouth full of croissants.

"If you don't hurry up, we will be late."

Remembering how bad it is to be late for class, and how many points were going to leave my book of points, which was going to make my grades drop like the temperatures in the winter... I just stood up and looked at Chan and Holy.

"Nice too meet you again, but my boss needs me to go!" I laughed and Holy said goodbye. Chan didn't say anything.

"He's..." Hyunjin told me as we went back to his room. He put on my own jacket over my shoulders and smiled. "He's strange sometimes."

"Chan?" I asked him and he nodded.

"But he is a... nice guy." He laughed and cupped my cheeks.

"I thought we were going to be late." I whispered, feeling his lips almost touching mine.

"We have time for a kiss." Hyunjin smirked. I grabbed his shirt with my hand and pulled him kissing him. It didn't last long but it left me breathless.

"We should stop by your house so you can pick up your stuff." He told me but I shook my head.

"I have most of the stuff at school."

"Okay, let's go then." He intertwined our fingers and we went out of the room.

"Did you find Wonho?" Hyunjin asked Chan.

"Yeah."

"Okay, we are going. I'll call you." With that being said we went out of the house.

As we drove off, we started talking about a bunch of different stuff jumping from one topic to another. And honestly, this was the first time when the things between us felt right. There was no silence and no tension at all. We were just like two friends who had a lot to talk about. But the good start of the day was coming to an end. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

308K 13.9K 88
In which, Minho is sent to the country in hopes of changing his immature nature. Only he didn't think the boy he lived with would be his fixer. {83 c...
68K 3.5K 39
When 8 people came to a place called district 9 to play a real-life game called The Mafia Game, they didn't know that they need to kill each other in...
14.3K 655 38
•♦Mafia AU♦• Han Jisung is broken by his past and Weary of his classic high school life, When one day, The news of his grandfather's death breaks him...
29.3K 769 61
The boys must learn how to keep their love a secret, as they are idols and are unable to date, especially amongst each other. *Contains minsung, hyun...