°- ɢɪʀʟꜱ ɢɪʀʟꜱ ɢɪʀʟꜱ -° [ɴɪᴍᴏ...

By Jovogl

"ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ﹖" "ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ' ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɢɪʀʟꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ" --------------------- [Nimona x f... More

°-Introductions!-°
I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII

IV

4.6K 130 167
By Jovogl

Director's Pov
—————————————————————

I smirked to myself, everything I had planned, had gone exactly how it was supposed to. Ballister would kill the queen, yes, I admit it's sad the queen has to go, but, anything for the kingdom, after that, he'd be framed and imprisoned for murder and I would serve as the new ruler.

I had almost laughed when I heard that Ballister had tried to tell the other knights that it was an "accident" and it was the squire's fault for swapping the sword.

Walking down the halls of the castle, staff in hand and head held high, as usual, I entered the prison room, where the armless ex-knight himself sat, moping in the corner, I almost felt sad for him. keyword, almost.

"Ballister," I said sternly, adding a hint of disappointment in my voice, to add on to the act.

"Director?" He said, turning around desperately clinging to hope. "I'm innocent, I swear on Gloreth's name." He said, approaching the bars of the cell hastily.

"I don't know how it.." He started to say but paused mid sentence as I stepped back in disgust, although I made sure to mask it as fear and surprise. I watched his grip around the cell bars tighten and release slightly as he continued, "..how it happened."

"We all saw how it happened," I said, practically stopping on any hope he had, it was so enjoyable to watch. "I feel so foolish, and..." I started, in a hurt tone, glaring at him. "I trusted you, the queen believed in you."

Ballister's body language noticeably sank, clearly disappointed in my lies, of course he didn't know that part.

"She thought someone like you could be a hero," I said, turning around, my knuckles turning white from how hard I was gripping my staff. "And it costed her, her life." I began to exit the room slowly, watching him from the corner of my eye.

"Director please, you know I love the queen. I love the institute." He said, slumping over. "Talk to Goldenloin!" He said firmly, before quickly saying, "Can I, speak to Goldenloin?" He said, slightly unsure in a quieter tone.

"He is heartbroken, like the rest of this kingdom." I said sadly, I didn't understand why Goldenloin still liked Ballister at all! "You won't be talking to anyone anymore, Ballister."

"Please! Please, just listen to me." He said desperately, shoving his face through the bars.

"No, I won't make that mistake again." I said, beginning to exist the room, closing the door behind me while hearing Ballister pleads for me to listen.

I had a smug grin on my face once I exited the room, yup, everything was going , perfectly. Though, unbeknownst to me, I was being watched.

3rd Person's Pov
—————————————————————

Ballister was, once again, seen brooding in the corner of his cell, looking down at his feet in what could only be described as sadness.

A metallic hand reached over nears his ear, whispering, "I told you so."

"Oh!- Good Gloreth." Ballister said, jumping back in surprise.

"Hey boss." A familiar freckled pink haired girl said from the corner of the cell, looking down at the floor similarly to how Ballister had earlier.

"What- how?" Ballister said in confusion, but before he could finish, Nimona answered one of his many question for him.

"Did I know this was gonna happen? Yep." She said, her energy from when he had first met her seemingly gone. "Because once everyone sees you as a villain, that's what you are." She said, judging by her tone she's known this for a while.

"They only see you one way, no matter how hard you try."

Nimona paused, her mood suddenly brightened, "You gave it a good shot, though. I gotta hand it to yah." She said, comically and magically pulling out Ballister's fake mechanical arm.

Ballister released a small, short chuckle. "Thank you." He said, clicking his arm back into place.

"Don't thank me yet," She said smoothly. Ballister looked up from his arm to see Nimona gone from her spot in the cell, and outside of the bars? "I still gotta get you out of here."

"-Wait, how did you get out?" He said as Nimona ran her hands along the bars, making a satisfying clinging sound.

"I know the code," She said, standing beside the panel, hands raised, pointing at herself with her thumbs. "Beep bop boop beep bop." She tapped the panel, eyes closed.

"Invalid password" The machine began to say but was cut off by Nimona punching it with an annoyed look on her face, effectively opening the doors. "After you." She said, if it weren't for the situation, it would have been seen as polite.

Ballister approached the now opened cell doors, yet hesitant to leave.

"No? Well, I guess you can sit here for the rest of eternity, slowly watching your muscles atrophy, your skin turning to rot, your nails growing into long, curly-fry-looking talons." She quickly says, before changing the subject oh-so slightly. "You know there's no toilet in there?"

Ballister stood, slightly flabbergasting, "Okay, okay, but I lead," He said, walking out of cell and towards the prison doors. "If you see anyone-" He said but Nimona continued for him, "Murder em." She said with a devilish smirk, pulling out of knife out of Gloreth knows where.

"Hide. If you see anyone, hide." Ballister corrected, a nervous look on his face, how was he supposed to break out of the most heavily guarded area in the whole kingdom with a "child" who wants nothing but wicked sunglasses and murder.

"Fine, because we're still gonna break stuff." Nimona said, putting away her knife and inching towards the door, humming the lyrics to a random heavy metal song.

"That's a hard, no." Ballister said from the door, interrupting Nimona's fantasy. They both walk out the door, one stealthily, the other slouched over and bored, kinda like a certain someone she knows, speaking of...

Y/N's Pov
—————————————————————

I walk down the long, annoying clean, halls of the castle, hood over my head.

Nimona told me she'd get Ballister out of his cell, while I get the guards manning the security cameras. Of course, I replied with a quick and easy, "No." But, after a quick, bruising, jab to the ribs, and a "You're doing it anyway." While being pulled by the collar, I changed my mind. But, now I'm standing over a bunch of unconscious guards, while cracking my knuckles.

I hear the door open behind me and turn to see Ballister staring at the bodies on the floor in shock, and Nimona, lazying behind him.

"It was him." I said quickly, pointing to a suit of armor that hung on the wall.

"What- that's why there wasn't any guards... Oh come on! Let's go." Ballister said, snapping out of his shock, rushing away as I follow behind, with Nimona by my side, why she of course, knocks over and shattering anything in her path.

The alarm suddenly triggers and Nimona's expression brightens and she grins chaotically, her eyes matching the color of the red, flashing lights.

I just groan in annoyance and face the knights that were currently charging towards us. I sigh as I take out my W/N (weapon name).

"The one armed club is about to get some new members," She said, smirking as she punches through an emergency axe box, pulling it out and gripping it in her hands with a mischievous expression. "Get it?" She says with a short laugh.

Ballister just looks at her like she's crazy, "Uhh-" He said before bolting away, Nimona's exited face morphs into annoyance.

"What? Too soon?" She said, turning to me, I just shrug my shoulders and sheath my W/N.

"Murder!" One of the guards shout, I just stick my tongue out at them and turn to run after Ballister, Nimona following behind me.

"But he is a murder! Of fun." She complained while running, throwing her hands up in exaggeration.

"Did you even have a plan?" He said, turning to her, narrowly dodging an arrow while he does.

"Sorta, didn't think we'd make it this far." I muttered, adjusting my hood, the harsh winds in my face wasn't helping it stay on my head.

"Not, helping!" Nimona said through gridded teeth, before shifting her focus back to Ballister who was, clearly, annoyed.

"This is the plan! I break you out, chaos, destruction, something, something, something, we win!" She said, grabbing onto a wall to make a sharp turn, Ballister just accidentally rammed into the behind it wall instead, I just jumped off a nearby knight's stomach, propelling me forward as I continued running.

"The old, "Something, something, something, we win." Is a terrible plan!" Ballister said. Apologies if I'm not interacting enough in this conversation, my mind is a bit occupied with escaping. See, I'm not the best at multitasking. Okay?

"At least my plan's better than, "Sit in the dark and mope in a room with no toilet." Nimona mocked, her impression of Ballister was surprisingly impressive.

"I was not moping!" He snapped, pulling the both of us behind a wall hide as a cluster of knights kept charging, unaware of us entirely.

"Knights don't mope, we brood. That was brooding." Ballister whispered as the knights ran by, I rolled my eyes.

"Good to know, hobo." I spat sarcastically, sticking my head to see if the guards were gone yet.

"Don't call me that!" He said in a whisper-yell, tugging the both of us out, and the running continued.

"Ohh." Nimona mocked, refusing to be wrong while blowing a raspberry at his face.

"Okay then, why don't we just do it your way, yeah?" Ballister said, catching up to Nimona as the both of the stop running, I do as well. "Murder him, murder her, murder everyone!" He shouted, throwing his arms up, exaggerating everything,

When suddenly, the door opened, revealing a tall blonde with golden armor and a strangely poofy haircut.

"Ambrosius?" Ballister said, turning from Nimona to the man in front of the door frame.

A/N
—————————————————————

I'm not nearly as proud of this chapter ad the others, I don't feel like I gave Y/N enough lines or interactions with the characters. Any critiques you want to add, feel free, it's appreciated.

1734 Words
Stay safe and stay hydrated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 33.9K 19
Finn had finally done it. He had saved enough money to attend the town's all-boys school. After years of bullying from the public school, he was ecst...
960K 39.3K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
5.1K 102 19
I am currently obsessed with Nimona. Just watched it again. My AU where Ambrosius fought with Ballister during his escape from prison. Takes place ri...
1.6M 61.2K 45
This story is being republished on wattpad! The whole series in already on Amazon and Smashwords! Enjoy :D A chain and a collar can imprison a noblem...