I

Y/N's Pov
—————————————————————

"Out, out, out!" My caretaker yelled as she'd jab me with the sharp bristles of the broom she held in her gloved palms, successfully shoving me out of the orphanage and onto the welcome mat set in front of it, making me wince in response.

"I'm tired of your constant stench and dreadful behavior, you rodent!" I narrowly dodged another strong jab from my now former caretaker. "Get out of here, and if I see you again I'll-!" She spat, but was interrupted by a bright flash of red and blue lights and a loud siren that echoed through the crisp night air.

I moved my focus from her to the sound, my mind flashing with possibilities of what could possibly be causing it. I looked back to my former caretaker, her previous anger has faded slightly as she curiously walked towards the blazing sound of sirens. I took this as an opportunity to bolt into the woodlands that surrounded the orphanage.

Taking one last glance at the rundown building, I escaped into the rough branches of the forest, not a clue what my future may hold.

~Time skip 9 years~
Third Person Pov
—————————————————————

Ballister hadn't had a single idea that his life would turn this way, he was just about to be promoted to a official soldier when his sword's had "backfired" and had killed the queen, resulting in him, brutally, loosing an arm, courtesy, his best friend, and was now on the run from the entire civilization of his kingdom.

As he was running away from the scene, he had bumped into a hooded cloaked person, resulting in them both collapsing to the cold hard ground.

Ballister quickly stood up and turned to see who he had practically tackled to the ground, only to see the back of a H/C (hair color) girl's head.

"Watch where you're going toothpick!" Y/N yelled in a clearly annoyed tone, a scowl on her barely visible face. She rolled her eyes and began walking away, stunning Ballister.

"O-of course?" He yelled back, in more of a question than an answer. Ballister scrambled to his feet and quickly made his way into the forest bracken.

>Scene change<
Third Person Pov
—————————————————————

As our pal, Y/N, after her very unwanted fall, while pulling her hood back up, slowly walked towards the spot they'd agreed to meet at.

As she walked she'd turn into a nearby alleyway, full of different graffiti drawings, dumpsters, and lose trash bags. As she did, her E/C (eye color) eyes met with dark brown ones. (Yes I checked their eye color, from what I read it changes from brown to red depending on how chaotic they're feeling)

"N/N!" The pinkette yelled, loud enough to make a few people outside the alley jump in surprise. Nimona ran up to her giving her bonk on the head in greeting.

"Ow! I've told you to stop doing that," Y/N said, rubbing the spot on her head where she was just bonked. "So, why'd you call me exactly?" She said, tilting her head in a curious motion as she looked down at Nimona.

"Because it's funny how easily it is to annoy you, and I've found someone." Nimona says as they lightly bounced up and down in anticipation.

"To kill?" Y/N questioned, honestly unsure of what they meant by someone.

"Nope! I found the perfect someone to get us jobs, as villains!" Nimona said with a mischievous grin, already fantasizing on the gore they could create as a sidekick to that very someone.

"Alright, when are we going, and who is this someone, I'm tired of hearing it and not knowing who it is." Y/N said as she unzipped her bag and pulled out a spray can, shaking it more aggressive than necessary.

"That, my dear N/N, is a surprise for when we meet them, in a few minutes that is." Nimona said, putting a finger to Y/N's lips, the said girl's ears turning a slight shade of pink.

"Whatever, let's go." Y/N said, rolling her eyes, trying to disperse the blush still present on her ears. She put the spray cans away, sadly not being able to use them just yet.

She had just finished putting the stuff in her bag when Nimona suddenly grabbed her wrist and tugged her out of alley, tired of waiting for her to finish packing up her cans.

"Wait, at least let me zip up my bag!" Y/N said as they both ran into the forest, Y/N's bag eventually being dropped from their hands, courtesy, fast movements and butter fingered idiots.

"Nope, you take to long! I want to break something!" Nimona yelled, receiving a knowing sigh from Y/N who clearly wasn't having any of it.

"What am I gonna do with you." Y/N sighed with a smile.

A/N
—————————————————————
Again, I am writing this out of shear boredom and surviving on nothing but sour skittles and the four hours of sleep I got last night.

858 words!
Stay safe and stay hydrated!