The Devil's Forbidden Love ||...

By nixni_

"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devi... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍..
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-24(15+)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-29
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-32
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-33
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-34
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-35
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-36
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-37
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-38
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-39
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-40
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-41
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-42
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-43
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-44
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-45
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-46(15+)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-47
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-48
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-49
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-50

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-12

15.5K 889 174
By nixni_

______________________________________

'Yn's pov'

My eyes fluttered open and the first thing I again saw was the same scary ceiling..

I rubbed my eyes and let a yawn from my mouth before sitting on the bed..

I sleepily looked here and there but my eyes got widen when I saw Mr Scary sitting on his chair, placing his hand on his head showing a kind of frustration..

I scratched my head and came down from the bed.. I reached beside him and stood silent but he didn't give any importance to me and kept doing his work.

After standing for many seconds, he still didn't look at me and I poked on his biceps continuously with my index finger..

He turned his gaze at me and I awkwardly smiled. "Wh-where am I? And why a-am I here?" I asked out of curiosity..

"Obviously in my room." He replied uninteresting.

"But we a-are not even married, why am I here al-already?"

He stopped working and turned his furious gaze at my confused face..
He stood up from there and his muscular chest came in display..

I immediately diverted my gaze up at him and continuously backed away when he forwarded himself towards me..

My body shivered when he came more near to me.. And within a second, he picked me up by my waist with his one hand.

My leg was now floating on air and I looked down at the floor while pushing him continuously..

"Place me down." I started hitting on his chest but he held on my both hand with his one hand and forcefully placed it back..

My eyes got widen with his action and I tried to hit him with my leg.

"Don't move." He yelled, but calmly.

I just pouted my lips and was on the verge of crying but he again shouted.
"Don't dare to cry again." I just looked at him shockingly.

"Do you think I brought you here to marry you off?" He furrowed his brows while I was just processing..

"Answer me."

I nodded my head helplessly while trying my best not to be frightened..
"Don't all so-soulmate marry?" I blinked my wet lashes..

"I already told you before that I'm not your soulmate, get that inside your dumb brain." He stated.

I again made a crying face and within a second the room filled up with my loud cries making him to immediately loosen me from his grip..

I fell down on the ground as he left my waist and that only made me cry out more loudly..

He just looked at me with disbelief and removed his gaze away from me, going back to the table not even caring..

I stopped my cry and looked at him with a little anger visible on my face.
He turned his gaze back at me with confusedness..

I spread my arms away expecting he will pick me up from the ground.
"Carry me." I claimed sniffing as I was getting cold..

But he simply ignored and sat down on his chair.. I stood up helplessly and again approached near to him..

"I have to go home. My si-sister wedding is going to happen and there will be so many tasty food cooked.. I-I can't skip that." I shook my head trying to gain attention from him..

"Shut that little mouth of yours." He yelled feeling total irritated.

"Don't know about the food, but you're surely going to eat up my brain instead."

"So rude." I mumbled under my breath.

"Now since I have claimed you as my assistant, behave like one." He said, placing the paper infront of me..

"I am n-not your assistant." I raised my head but he turned his furious gaze towards me and I instantly shut my mouth together..

"Since I've claimed you as one, you became. Now after causing a mess, don't dare to trigger me too."

"These are the rules a courtier must follow here." He stated, shifting his gaze towards the paper and back at my doe eyes..

I took the paper in my hand but my eyes widened up seeing the amount of rules written there..

"A courtier must serve their master everywhere and everytime."

I again read another rule while gulping on my saliva..

"A courtier should help their master with book and paper work."

"A courtier should be perfect in both reading and swording."

Weak at both.

"A courtier can't sleep for more than 2 hours a day."

I am already out.

And slowly the rules kept going on. It was not ending easily at all..

I was exhausted reading all of those rules.. And then there was still him looking straight at me..

I breathed heavily and turned my almost crying gaze at him.

"Seems like I forgot to add the other rules there too." My eyes widened up and I shook my head constantly not wanting more rules than that..

He stood up from there and banged on his table harshly making me flinch.

"No crying." He stated another rule again, approaching near to me.

"No sleeping on my bed."

"And no snoring at all."

I nodded my head while smiling brightly and awkwardly at him..

"Read the last page of the paper too." He said and I quickly looked at it but my eyes widened up with fear reading that..

"If any co-courtier break the ru-rule then he'll be pu-punished with too many whi-whips." I looked towards him while my lips and body trembled.

He just smirked and came near to my ear.

"Don't worry. You're not going to be whipped."

"But if you manage to break one rule then, I may spank you." He whispered and I quickly held on my butt while looking at his smirking face.

"Understand? Or still wanna disobey me?" I shook my head as a no..

"Now get ready, we're going out." He said while grabbing on his coat.

I looked down towards my body to see his long coat already wrapped around me while my tore dress was beneath it..

He walked out of the room and I did too. The massive door was closed by him and we slowly walked from the big corridor where there were guards everywhere..

I shifted my gaze towards them and waved at them trying to gain their attention but they were busy looking straight without even moving their eyeballs..

I just rolled my eyes and turned straight walking behind him, tilting my head side to side.

The main entry door finally opened and I smiled widely but my smile slowly faded away when I saw the view outside of me..

There were dark mountains surrounded everywhere while the sun was slowly raising.. The surrounding was covered with big castles and battleground.

It looked like it was a home to the demons. I glanced back at Mr Scary with my frightened face.

"W-where ar-are we?" I asked with my trembling voice.

He looked down at me and bent down at my level. "Hell." My eyes instantly widened up.

I shook my head with fear. "Ani-aniyo, aniyo. How can w-we be in hell." I was totally on the verge of crying..

"Then do you think this is your homeland?" He asked sarcastically making hiccups to release from my mouth..

"Ani-aniyo, aniyo, aniyo."

"What aniyo?" He shouted and I immediately stopped at between.

"Yo-you must be joking. Ta-take me to my home." I kept nagging him by holding on his coat and swinging it here and there..

"I got no business to joke right now." His voice was making it clear that he was not in the mood of joking.

My body shivered as I found myself in hell which I only heard from the mouth of parents and teachers.

"We m-must not be in hell, let's re-return back now." My breath started becoming heavy.

"My parents said hell is very bad. Demons there is bad too and they kill each other only for fun." I spoke in one breath not realising the immense gaze of someone on me.

I looked straight only to witness Mr Scary in his serious form..

"Enough!!" I flinched with his loud voice..

He immediately picked my body up in his big hands and started walking out of the castle while I was just struggling on his grip.

"Pl-please, take me back ho-home. It's so scary h-here." I started hitting on his shoulder but he was too invested walking out, carrying me in a forceful way..

He stood in the inner ward of castle and a middle aged man came near to him, dragging a dark horse with him.

He bowed down to Mr Scary and he slowly placed me down at the ground.
I immediately turned back to run away but before I could do that he held on the back of my neck with his one hand making it impossible for me to run away..

They both were talking about something for sometime and the middle aged guy walked away after finishing their conversation..

And within a second, he grabbed on my waist, pulling me to him and sat down on the horse..

My heartbeat increased when he sat behind me on the horse and wrapped his one hand around me while the other hand was on the rope of the horse..

The horse started running making me hard to balance myself. I turned back at him and wrapped my hands around his neck.

I could feel him getting stunned while I was just hugging me in a dumbfounding way..

But still fear didn't run away from my body. I was getting more shiver when the cold breezes continuously hit me and the sounds of evil spirits vibrated in my ear..

I looked towards him confusedly and again buried my face on his neck.

______________________________________

'Author's pov'

Jungkook stopped the horse Infront of the biggest market located at hell..

He smirked when everyone presented there widen up their eyes..The horse slowly walked towards the crowd passage of the market.

His gaze fell downwards at the little figure who now was already asleep on his shoulder with little snores coming out from her mouth.

He gently held her and came down from the horse, still with a little figure sleeping on his arm..

The shopkeeper immediately ran towards him and bowed down his head. "Is everything ready?" Jungkook asked earning a nod from the shopkeeper..

"Lord, please.... please come inside." The shopkeeper guided him the way and he walked towards there while holding on Yn..

He looked at the board of the shop before entering inside there. Namjoon was sitting on the couch while talking with the lord of magic.

They both immediately stood up from the couch and bowed down to the Devil.

He placed Yn on the couch and sat beside her.. "Did you bring the ring?" Jungkook asked and Lord Of Magic nervously took out the magical box from the couch and opened it..

There was it, a shining magical ring.

He handed it to Jungkook and he wore it on his finger.

"You can wear this ring until we find the soul separating herb. It can help to stop the pain you feel because of her." Lord Of Magic spoke.

"But remember not to keep her away and don't let her to get attacked by a strong power too. It may make the ring disappear."

Jungkook marked all the things said by the Lord Of Magic.

"But why the fuck did I feel her pain before?" Jungkook asked with his furrowed brows.

"I studied it deeply and finally found out there is a theory about it."

"You feel other people's pain when that person is related to you."

"But this time, it's different."

"She is not related but she is someone precious which was made by a strong power."

"In that process, she became the half piece of your soul. But it's not the will of nature, it's because someone wanted that to happen."

"So you mean someone related to me, made this intentionally?" Jungkook asked and Lord Of Magic nodded his head making Jungkook to rest his head on the couch feeling totally frustrated.

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6.4K 27
Life the beautiful lie, Death the painful Truth Everyone knows the saying But on the death Hymn, Death, is the beautiful truth. _________ Darkness...
717 58 42
The dark canvas of the sky is adorned with countless points of light, like shimmering diamonds scattered across a velvet cloth. Instantly chocolate b...
51K 3.1K 30
"Jeon jungkook is the curse that kim taehyung wants" Kalopsia- was the largest magic empire of the era ruled by the magic emperor kim taehyung.. Kim...
11.1K 895 16
A story of a woman who's been through a lot and always hoped that hiding her wounds behind a smile would bring her relief. As her wounds get too deep...