Henry Stickmin Oneshots(Mostl...

By MysteryShinyBlue

Ranking on Henry Stickmin Oneshots 1st place: Secret Relationship (Toppat King), Toppat Stories 2nd place: He... More

Babysitting Crazy Child
Invading the Station(Toppat Henry x Charles) Part One
Ambush (Part 2 of Crazy Child)
Enemies Encounters Part Two
Fight Down Part Three
Epic Prank(Triple Threat)
Heal or Harm(Panprice)
Henry Stickmin Drawings Done in 2022
Working Out Training(SBO Henry x Charles)
Henry's and Sven's Rivals(Toppat King)
Part Two of Rivals
Hide and Scared: Master Bounty Hunter
Secret Relationship(Toppat King)
Party All Night(Pardoned Pals)
Toppat's Stories(Toppat King)
It's Done
Mini Stories on the Three Couples
The New Guy
First Time in the Military
First Time in the Military Part 2
First Time in the Military Part Three
Holiday Resort
Holiday Resort Part 2
Tricky Situation
Puppy Troubles
Halloween Feast
Snow Baby (Stickvin Royalty Au)
Waterfall Retreat (Panprice)
The Perfect Kingdom (Curtisson)
Winter Wonderland (Royalty Au)
Shimmering Night
Christmas Day
A Chill Valentine's Day
Frozen Yogurt (Panprice)
Mission Impossible
Special Wedding
Camping Trip Gone Wrong
Camping Trip Gone Wrong Part 2
Explanation of my Au
Toppat King's Husband
Explanation (Again)
Toppat's New Kid
Jewel Baron's Adventure
Jewel Baron's Adventure Part 2
New Kid: Triple Threat Version
!!SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!
The Greatest Surprise
Sunset Flight

Enemies Hanging Out

62 5 1
By MysteryShinyBlue

Now I know what you are thinking. Why am I writing a story about Henry and Charles hanging out in Toppat King when they're clearly enemies. Well, one of my favorites love story genres is when opposites attracted or enemies in love and I want them having mutual relationship after Secret Relationship.

Charles POV

I was watching some movies since I have nothing better to do. I tried asking friends to hang out but all of them already have plans and couldn't cancel them. I was changing to an another channel until I got a call from a "certain" person.

"Hey Charles, wanna hangout~"

"Henry, we already hang out."

"Which is why I'm asking."

I knew we usually meet up only on Fridays or sometimes Saturdays, in case I'm busy but a part of me was curious what was this king was planning.

"Fine but where?"

"At the alleyway where we usually meet."

"Are you serious?"

"Hey, it's a surprise for you."

"And you wonder why I don't trust you."

"Just come to this location damn it."

"Okay, okay, jeez."

He hanged up as I turn off the tv, I put on my jacket, and left my house.

20 minutes later

Ugh, where is he? I got here ten minutes ago. The street lights grew dimmed as the street got dark. I heard a big crash in a far distance and I was about to check the area but dark figure snatched my arms and pinned me to the wall.

I kicked the figure off and I wasn't surprised.

"When are you going to stop scaring like that."

"What? It's fun for me," Henry said.

I leaned back on the wall and observed his look. He wasn't wearing his usual suit with his top hat with money sign necklace. He was wearing normal clothes with his hood over his head.

"What are you looking at?," he said.

"Nothing. Just tell me what are we doing?," I said.

Henry took his phone, pull up some photos from a nearby amazement, and show me them. I was planning to go there earlier but I wanted to bring a friend.

"So you want us to go to Mandy's Amazement Park?"

"Well, do you want to go?," he said, annoyed.

I do need some fun in my life and I smiled at Henry and he smirked in return.

"Sure, let's go."

15 minutes later

"What rides are we going on?," Henry said.

"At least the fun and exciting rides and maybe the snack bars," I said.

He hold on to me tight as I check through the map. I turn around and rubbed his head. He curved out a smile as I took one of his hands and lead us to the first ride.

First, we went to Sonic Go, one of the fastest roll coasters and everyone was screaming from the drops, sudden turns, and dark tunnels with small lights glowing except for Henry. I ask him how and he just said he been through worse.

Second, we went to Bumblebee's Bumble Cars and I kept bumbling into Henry's cart but he got me back by slamming his cart into mines to the end of the track. I saw his smile saying "that's karma b****."

He got tired of me picking the location, so he pick Gabby's Go Carts. Person vs. person.

"Whoever wins gets whatever they wants," he said.

"Alright but it can't have anything to do with work."

"Deal."

We both got in the race cars and started the engine. The starter light glows red, then yellow, and finally green. We both took off, Henry got the head starts but I catch up. I raced down the ramp but he was right behind me. He drove up to me.

"See you at the finish line, Charlie~"

He zoomed off but I suddenly saw a shortcut, so I took the path and increase my speed. An another ramp was coming up but the drop was a bit longer than the first one. This smarta** didn't noticed and was getting close to finish line.

I know I did crazy stuffs before but this is a whole new level. But I took my chance and raced down the drop and made a swift move, seeing Henry's shocked face before passing the finish line.

Confetti popped out from the cannons and the tv glows my name as the winner. I jumped out of the race car and took off my helmet.

"Good game, Charles."

He hold his hand out and I shook it.

"Good game but let's try to have fun and no more tricks."

He was relentless at first but agreed in the end. I excused myself to get some snacks but he let out a groan and look like he was missing something.

I grinned at him and flashes his special diamond in my hand. I took off running while Henry chased after me.

"You sneaky pilot!!" He jumped on me and grab his diamond. "And you said you wouldn't work out as a thief."

I started laughing but Henry flipped me over to face him. I blushed hard by the position we are in. He notices and slowly stand before grabbing my hand.

"S-sorry."

"It's fine. That was my bad," I said. "Now let's go on more rides."

We went on many different rides like Rock 'N' Roller, Scrambler, Do-Si-Do, GoldRusher (another roll coaster), Air Racers, Copperhead Strike, Gyro Force, Woodstock Express, and etc.

Finally, the last ride was the Skytower, I was resting on his shoulder while looking at the view. I saw all the attractions and dark background of a city with beautiful lights.

Henry bumped my shoulder and I look up and I felt his lips on mines under the moonlight. I kissed back in and lasts for a minute.

"Wow... you're a good kisser," I said.

"Whatever Golden Eyes." He got up from his chair and touch the window. "You're mine remember that."

I hold his hand as I got up from my chair.

"All yours."

The tower soon slowly lowered down and I want to get food but Henry didn't want to eat here.

"Well, I don't see how? Since you're a wanted criminal."

"Relaxed, I know a place and it's not full of criminals. So don't get your hopes up."

I stomped on his foot as he aches in pain. After he brushes pass the pain, we left the amazing amazement, and small restaurant. We soon sited at the table and there were delicious pumpernickel bread, my favorite. And best of the white butter dip.

Our meals soon came and smells really good. Henry got steak with mash potatoes and I got grilled cheese with steak fries.

"I'm surprised you didn't go for a burger."

"Hey, I couldn't never pass a grilled cheese." I dipped my sandwich in honey mustard and ate. "It's really good, you should try it but with my other slice."

Henry grab my other slice, dips in honey mustard, and ate it but he really like it. Then suddenly, he dipped in ketchup and ate the whole thing. We finished up our meal and left.

Before I left, I saw him leaving 100 dollars tip with my ten dollar bill as a tip before leaving with me.

"Wow, you have a soft spot," I said.

"Whatever but thanks for the night," he said.

He kissed my cheek before leaving again. I went for my pocket for my phone but a small gift box fall out my pocket, so I picked it off. I open the box and found a small, blue emerald necklace.

I check for any trackers but nothing. I put the necklace around my neck under my shirt. I slowly turned red like lightbulb and made out a smile.

He's not that bad.

P.s I know it's a strangely enemies love story and long one but thank you for reading out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 202 17
(Cover art by SkyireTheFlyer, TYSM) (Eventual Stickvin/Chenry) "Why do you still want to be my friend? I betrayed you to join the enemy" "Maybe becau...
134K 1.9K 22
Just a bunch of OneShots about these amazing characters! It's probably all gonna be x Reader and Mostly Fluff, cause it makes me melt :3 Aaaand maybe...
7.9K 203 11
An extra book branching from my first Henry Stickmin story; The Regret and Want to Forget. If you haven't read the main book then you may get confuse...
1.9K 25 6
Requests are open so feel free to send some stuff, I've been trying to improve my writing and I think oneshots are fun little practices. (My writing...