Enemies Hanging Out

Now I know what you are thinking. Why am I writing a story about Henry and Charles hanging out in Toppat King when they're clearly enemies. Well, one of my favorites love story genres is when opposites attracted or enemies in love and I want them having mutual relationship after Secret Relationship.

Charles POV

I was watching some movies since I have nothing better to do. I tried asking friends to hang out but all of them already have plans and couldn't cancel them. I was changing to an another channel until I got a call from a "certain" person.

"Hey Charles, wanna hangout~"

"Henry, we already hang out."

"Which is why I'm asking."

I knew we usually meet up only on Fridays or sometimes Saturdays, in case I'm busy but a part of me was curious what was this king was planning.

"Fine but where?"

"At the alleyway where we usually meet."

"Are you serious?"

"Hey, it's a surprise for you."

"And you wonder why I don't trust you."

"Just come to this location damn it."

"Okay, okay, jeez."

He hanged up as I turn off the tv, I put on my jacket, and left my house.

20 minutes later

Ugh, where is he? I got here ten minutes ago. The street lights grew dimmed as the street got dark. I heard a big crash in a far distance and I was about to check the area but dark figure snatched my arms and pinned me to the wall.

I kicked the figure off and I wasn't surprised.

"When are you going to stop scaring like that."

"What? It's fun for me," Henry said.

I leaned back on the wall and observed his look. He wasn't wearing his usual suit with his top hat with money sign necklace. He was wearing normal clothes with his hood over his head.

"What are you looking at?," he said.

"Nothing. Just tell me what are we doing?," I said.

Henry took his phone, pull up some photos from a nearby amazement, and show me them. I was planning to go there earlier but I wanted to bring a friend.

"So you want us to go to Mandy's Amazement Park?"

"Well, do you want to go?," he said, annoyed.

I do need some fun in my life and I smiled at Henry and he smirked in return.

"Sure, let's go."

15 minutes later

"What rides are we going on?," Henry said.

"At least the fun and exciting rides and maybe the snack bars," I said.

He hold on to me tight as I check through the map. I turn around and rubbed his head. He curved out a smile as I took one of his hands and lead us to the first ride.

First, we went to Sonic Go, one of the fastest roll coasters and everyone was screaming from the drops, sudden turns, and dark tunnels with small lights glowing except for Henry. I ask him how and he just said he been through worse.

Second, we went to Bumblebee's Bumble Cars and I kept bumbling into Henry's cart but he got me back by slamming his cart into mines to the end of the track. I saw his smile saying "that's karma b****."