Party All Night(Pardoned Pals)

Henry POV
"Who's ready to have fun," I said.

"I am," Ellie said.

Ever since we were pardoned from all our crimes, me and Ellie was spending time together, celebrating our freedom but there was one problem. We have a habit of stealing small things and no matter how much we try it's still happened.

It got so bad we even have a "babysitter" watching over us 24/7. His name is Charles Calvin, the same pilot who somehow convinced me to help him out even know I kind of betrayed him at the Airship Incident and he always nagged us to be "responsible adults."

Sometimes I purposely stay home just to avoid him but he breaks into my home and drags me to work. Charles can be unbearable but he's more nicer than the general or Rupert, so I can tolerate him easily.

But enough of that, today I finally got over my addiction of stealing and I'm celebrating with Ellie at a night club. I didn't invite Charles because it will be awkward for him and me.

"Should we dances or gets some drinks," Ellie said.

"Obviously dance, now c'mon on." I yanked Ellie's hand to the dance floor and we dance the night away.

We got some drinks, then continued dancing once we done. I also flirt with some ladies and got some of their numbers unlike Ellie who look out of breath.

"How are you so good," Ellie said.

"I have my ways."

"Anyway I had to go to the bathroom be right back." She ran off to god knows where. I sat back on the stool and finished up my soda.

"Excuse me?" A cute blue hair woman looked at me with admiration. "Do you mind I can have your number."

I was about to give her my number until someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and saw Charles right behinds me. Before I can question him, the lady started speaking.

"Oh are you two dating?" My cheeks burn up in embarrassment and I swear Charles was feeling the same thing.

"No ma'am, he's my drunk friend and I'm worried something bad will happened to him or you."

"Oh not to worry. I know how to deal with drunk people."

The lady just smiled and walked away leaving me and Charles to wonder about each other. I never thought I will see Charles at this place but I could be wrong.

"So mind telling me why you're here because I don't remember telling you that I'm coming here with my best friend, Ellie."

"Well I over heard you and even know I tried not to think too much about it. My thoughts got the better of me, so I decides to checks up on you two."

Charles rubbed his arm and I gestures him to sit down in Ellie's spot. He agreed but he was still red with embarrassment, I took off my jacket, and placed it on Charles, he tried to refuse but I forced him to wear it.

"Why must you always mess with my life," I said.

"I had to keep an eye on you."

"You only had to spy on me during daytime and this celebration was about me getting over my addiction."

"Look I'm sorry okay it's just..."

Charles was trying to say something but couldn't form the words and I just sat in silent wishing I didn't confront him like this.

"Do you hate me or something?" My question left him to speechless as Ellie soon got back.

She noticed the situation and asked us what's going on. Charles slowly got up and walked out of here. I chased after him without causing a scene. When I finally got outside, he was looking down at his feet, and I hugged behind him.

"Charles I'm so sorry. I obviously crossed the line."

"Henry please."

"I didn't mean it alright. I-i just don't..."

He kissed me before I can finished and pull away. My face got redder and he blushed a good shade of pink.

"Charles......"

"I like you ever since you join the military and even know you're not the perfect guy, you are the sweetest person I ever me."

"So? You were jealous of the ladies."

"No I was honestly worried."

"Sured you were."

"Do you have to tease me."

"You deserve all of it my silly pilot." I hugged him again and he cuddled back.

"Are the lovely couple done yet." Ellie grins at us with her arms crossed. "You two make a cute couple."

"Ellie is going to be our number one fan," I said.

"You're not wrong."

"I should drive you two home," he said.

"Hey, we are still sobered," I said.

"I don't care not risking it."

"Alright mom."