skz smut

By ihrthyunjin

i've been obsessed with stray kids recently so i figured i might as well do this. let's all be delulu togeth... More

author's note <3
seungmin - confession
bangchan - 2am
hyunjin - party

jeongin - classmate

2.8K 34 94
By ihrthyunjin

"how do i look?" you worriedly ask your friend, trying to fix your hair while simultaneously not letting your bag drop off your arm.

"aww, you're gonna go see your boyfriend now?" your friend asks, laughing. you give her a playful slap.

"shut the fuck up. he's not my boyfriend."

"yet," she tells you. "alright, stop daydreaming and get to class. you're gonna be late."

you blow her a kiss and make your way to the hall. when you walk in, almost everyone is already in there. you hurriedly make your way to your seat, right beside yang jeongin. as usual.

you don't have assigned seats in psychology, but for some reason, jeongin always sits in the same seat and so do you, and he just so happens to be right next to you.

there's just something so captivating about him. his clear glasses, his dimples when he genuinely finds something funny, the way his blond hair falls in his face, the way his eyebrows knit together when he's thinking hard about something.

you had been crushing on him for quite a while now. and maybe the feelings were reciprocated because you had noticed he was eyeing you a lot lately and bringing up random little things. but that doesn't really mean anything, does it?

you turn your attention to the lesson, which had just started. "-we're going to be talking about the pervasive role of memory in everyday life. now, as you can see here on the model, memory is not a single unit that relies on one neuroanatomical circuit, but rather-" you tune your professor out, as it's all stuff you already know, and go back to daydreaming about jeongin.

but your daydreams quickly come to an end as you feel a pair of eyes staring at you. you look over and... it's jeongin. you give him a confused look and he stutters before saying, "uhh, w-which model is that?"

you try to suppress a smile before saying, "the multiple systems model."

he stares at you for a second, then nods to himself. "right. thank you."

not only was this something he should have known by heart, but the model's name was also clearly shown in big capital letters on the screen: THE MULTIPLE SYSTEMS MODEL.

so why would he ask you for something he already knew the answer to?? whatever. you decide not to dig too much into it.

the professor drones on and on, and you gradually start to space out. however, a gentle tap on the shoulder brings you back to life.

"hey, you okay??" jeongin whispers, smiling.

you nod and smile back. "just a bit bored!"

"ohhh, so she's smart?" he teases.

"always have been," you tease back.

"i don't doubt it. hey, um. i was wondering if i could get your number?" you stare at him in shock. you almost want to pinch yourself because there is no way this is happening. "i, uh- just for psych, you know. sorry, i-"

"no!" you say. "i mean. i would love that."

he smiles as you hand over your phone. he gives you his, and you shakily type your number in.

"thanks," he grins and turns his attention back to the lesson. you think you catch him kicking his feet, but you can't be sure.

the entire rest of the lecture, you feel like you're on cloud 9.

that night, you receive a text from "jeongin :)" that says, "Heyy I think ur really cute and I'm glad we could exchange numbers. There's a party on Wednesday night at my friend's house. I would love it if you could come. No pressure :)." you press your phone to your chest, almost as if his message could escape if you don't hold it tight enough.

Wednesday night. that's two nights away.

after responding to his text with, "i think ur really cute too! i would love to go to the party :)." you immediately call your friend and tell her everything.

~the night of the party~

"did i fuck up my makeup?" you look at your friend with an uneasy expression on your face. she sighs and comes closer to you.

she brushes your hair out of your eyes, saying, "you look stunning, y/n. he's not gonna be able to take his eyes off you."

"ugh, i love you, maddie," you laugh. you take another swig of the pre-party drink maddie made you, wincing at how strong it is.

"i'll be waiting in the car, girl," she says and leaves your room.

you take a deep breath and gaze at yourself in the mirror. you haven't looked this good in a while. your hair in loose curls, a soft glow on your face, your features accentuated by a tight, sexy, red dress.

you're ready. you exit your house and step into the car.

~at the party~

"ok babes, i'm gonna go get us some drinks and you scope out the crowd for your man," maddie tells you. she disappears off into a group of people, leaving you to your own devices. you scan the crowd, but can't see him anywhere.

soon enough, maddie comes back, drinks in hand.

"did you find him?!" she immediately asks. you shake your head no. she hands you a drink and you instantly push most of the liquid down your throat. she says, "hmm. don't worry. i'm sure he'll be here soon. in the meantime, let's-" you're suddenly interrupted by a firm hand on your arm.

"you made it!" a familiar voice says. you turn around and see yang jeongin in a fitted black tshirt, halfway unbuttoned, and tight black pants. you could see most everything... you pulled your eyes away from his body, knocking yourself out of the trance, and greet him.

"jeongin! hii." you smile.

he looks you up and down, his eyes lingering on your legs before saying, "thank you for coming!! here, come with me. if that's- fine with you?" he asks, looking at maddie.

she smirks and drawls, "perfectly fine with me." you roll your eyes and smile at her as jeongin leads you through the crowd.

"you look- amazing tonight, y/n. absolutely stunning," he breathes.

you try to stop yourself from grinning like a little girl. "and you as well."

"hey, you meant what you said in your text?"

"yes," you say. and for some reason, (maybe it's the buzz from the alcohol), you feel super bold. "i'm not gonna lie, i've liked you since the start of pyschology class hahah." you chug the rest of your drink.

"what? wow. i- i have too." you look at him, stunned.
"i always thought you were surreal. i mean, you're absolutely gorgeous, smart, funny, kind. i could go on and on. you're- i mean, you're perfect, y/n."

"jeongin, i feel the same way about you. you're so captivating, so... so perfect. and so hot." you both laugh and you cringe because you realize the alcohol is really kicking in. two glasses, and you're gone.

"holy shit, you're so sexy," he whispers, and you realize how quiet it's gotten. you also realize you're in an empty hallway. with jeongin. alone. suddenly, he comes closer, looking deep into your eyes.

"god, i would love to kiss you right now. can.. i kiss you?" he stutters, and his cheeks get a little red.

"you can," you smile. he bends down to press his lips against yours, and you can immediately taste the alcohol on his mouth. he pulls away for a second, and you can see that he's not as drunk as you are, still pretty sober. he leans in again, and you're surprised when his tongue darts its way into your mouth. you're not mad, though.

you tangle your fingers in his hair as he grips your waist, easily running his fingers up and down your torso. his hands move to the back of your head, gently pushing you closer to him.

suddenly, he grabs your hips and backs you into a wall. you gasp for air and he immediately stops himself.

"i'm so sorry, is this too much?" he asks you, looking into your eyes and gently caressing your back.

"no, it's everything i ever wanted," you say. he smiles. he keeps his grip on your hips, leaning back into the kiss. your mouths work in unison, wildly pressing against one another, tongues battling.

both of you are panting and breathing heavily, wanting more but not knowing how to say it.

slowly and carefully, jeongin places small kisses from your neck down to your collarbone, and you lean your head back, giving him more access. he marks you up, then places his hands right underneath the sides of your boobs. he looks into your eyes, asking without words if he can go further. you nod. he gently palms your boobs through the fabric of your dress, rubbing the pads of his thumbs over your nipples. you shiver.

"oh, innie. feels so good," you sigh.

"wanna make you feel better," he whispers, looking down at you through hooded eyes. he looks desperate and weak, and a pool forms between your thighs at the very sight of it. "in here, love," he says, opening a door that leads to a decently sized bedroom. he shuts the door and locks it, jiggling the doorknob to make sure.

he presses you against the wall, and your breathing intensifies. he slowly slides the straps of your dress down your shoulders, kissing down your arms and over your hands. you shudder as he slides your dress down to your waist, exposing your bare skin to the cold air. his warm hands are welcomed, running his fingers over your unclothed boobs. the contrast of the cold metal of his rings against his warm hands feels heavenly.

"y/n, can i...?" he starts, and you smile and nod. he lowers his head to your chest, running his tongue along your nipples, swirling around the tip and sucking them into his mouth while squeezing your other boob. you moan into his ear, blood instantly rushing to his dick, making his erection press against your thigh. he whimpers at the contact, then pulls his mouth off your nipple.

he moves you in front of him so your back is against his chest. you take the opportunity to grind your ass against his boner, making him almost collapse at the tension. he whines but still focuses on pleasing you. he reaches his hand around your body, running his fingers down your arm, your torso, your hips, and finally in between your legs. he rests his chin on your shoulder, slowly rubbing your inner thighs. painfully slow, he moves his fingers up your thighs, just out of reach of your pussy.

you lean into him, whining, silently begging for him to reach the spot you've been dying for him to reach. "p-please, i.n. need your hand on m-my-"

"shhh," he interrupts. "be patient, pretty." you clench your thighs, hoping his hand will touch your clit, but it doesn't. you whine again, and he finally listens. he places his hand on your clothed clit, rubbing in slow circles. you jerk your hips at the sudden contact and grind into his hand. "so desperate for me. you're so hot."

he rubs up and down your underwear, smirking at the dark spots and wetness that already formed. you let out an unexpected whimper, needing more. more contact. his skin on yours. but jeongin doesn't understand your whimper, or maybe ignores it altogether, continuing to circle your sensitive nub.

just before you pull off your underwear yourself, jeongin says, "use your words, my love."

"p-please, innie. i need your skin on mine. need your finger inside me," you almost whine, his finger keeping its firm, steady pace on your clit.

"ohhh fuck, my pretty baby. got me so hard for you, you know," he breathes against your neck as he pushes your panties aside, giving him access to your bare pussy. he immediately runs his middle finger up your folds, collecting your slick on his finger. "oh my god. you're so wet for me already."

"mmhhmmm," you mumble, indulging in the feeling of his fingers in the exact places you want them. his cock throbs against the back of your upper thigh, even through his pants, and he grinds against you, whimpering as he pleasures himself while still pleasuring you. he grips your shoulder with one hand while teasing your entrance gently with the other. without warning, he inserts one long, slender finger into your hole. you immediately gasp and grab his arm to hold yourself up.

you try to seat yourself on his finger, whimpering as he goes further and further inside of you. he stops grinding into you, solely focusing on pleasuring you. jeongin's finger reaches deeper, and you can feel his fingertip graze your gspot. your nails dig into jeongin's hand. you're a moaning mess as he thrusts his finger against your gspot relentlessly.

again, without warning, he adds a second finger, letting out a low groan when he feels your walls wrap around him. his other hand reaches down to rub your swollen clit, making your hips buck.

"you're so fucking pretty like this," jeongin tells you. "a mess for me. so pretty."

you can't fathom how he's saying such sweet words while literally ruining your pussy. he curls his fingers up into you, and you gasp, leaving your legs shaking. "ah fuckkkk, jeongin. holy shit, you're so good," you moan, which arouses him even more.

"tell me, baby. tell me how good i make you feel. wanna hear it." you instantly meet his request, screaming his name and whining curses. "you think you can take 3, my love?" 3 fingers. 3 of jeongin's long, beautiful fingers.

"yes," you whimper, and you start to feel a thin layer of sweat cover your entire body. jeongin bends down to suck your neck as he inserts a third finger into you. you take a sharp breath in - it literally knocked the wind out of you. but the pain was soon replaced with pleasure as he continued to curl his fingers deep inside you and circle your red and throbbing clit. "oh please, innie. p-please."

"please what, y/n?"

"need to cum. please. i-i'm close."

"oh, my poor baby. you're doing so good for me," he praises you. "you can cum, pretty girl. anytime you want." his words turn you on even more. he increases his speed, practically pounding your g-spot. your moans become more high-pitched, and you begin to feel a knot form in the pit of your stomach.

your fingers claw at his arm, breath hitching, body being held up only by jeongin's strong grip.

"h-holy fuck. i'm- i'm so close. ahhh, fuuuckkk," you moan. out of desperation, you ride his fingers, thrusting your hips and bouncing on his fingertips. jeongin whimpers loudly, wishing it was his cock you were riding instead, which was straining wildly against his pants. he ignores it, though, and abuses your clit, rubbing it in harsh circles, alternating paces and angles.

jeongin can't help moaning at the sight of your body writhing under his. in turn, his moans are what push you over the edge.

"oh my fucking god. jeongin- i'm gonna cum," you pant, still fucking yourself on his hand.

"cum on my fingers, baby," he whispers in your ear, his breath hot on your neck. heat immediately races to your core and you almost explode as your climax rushes over you. your eyes roll back, collapsing underneath him.

your thighs shake and clench around his hand - his new favorite sight. your walls grip his fingers tightly. you scream his name, whimpering helplessly as he he helps you ride your orgasm out.

"holy shit, baby girl, you're so fucking hot," he breathes, pulling his fingers out of you and putting them into his mouth. he maintains eye contact with you as he licks your cum off his fingers.

"fuck. we really did that," you laugh.

he chuckles, then leaps toward you, throwing you over his shoulder and leading you to the bathroom. "i gotta get you cleaned up, love."

he wipes your juices dry from between your legs, and helps you fix your underwear and dress. as he shifts around, the fabric of his dress pants rubs against his cock. he whines, a pained expression on his face.

"i'm sorry, jeongin," you tell him.

he laughs and says, "shit, baby, you got me so fucking hard. i'm gonna need to wait to go back to the party. but you go. find your friend. have fun, y/n."

"no. i'll just wait with you. plus, it's a good time to get to know each other."

"no matter how embarrassing it may be," he smiles.

ok i know there was no real sex in this but it was getting kinda long and i just felt like it was too soon bc they just started talking😭 BUTTT lmk if u want a part 2😏😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
767K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
150K 5.3K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...