The Other Side

By -QveenMe-

Being born and raised from the other side meant that no matter who were you were automatically an opp. You di... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Rags to Riches Sequel ⚠️⚠️⚠️
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32~The End
Epilogue
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Cuffin' Season⚠️⚠️⚠️
‼️Choose the next story‼️
‼️I FORGOT TO ADD ONE‼️
‼️‼️Whats the next story?‼️‼️
‼️‼️NEW STORY OUT NOW: BREAKING IN‼️‼️
‼️‼️PLEASE READ/ALSO NEW STORY ALERT. RAW‼️‼️

22

5.7K 262 158
By -QveenMe-

Cordell P.O.V
I kissed Cévon's jaw from behind and I stood behind him watching him roll up on his counter in his kitchen. He was kinda quiet today and I know exactly why. His mother was in the hospital and sober so he decided to question her about what his dad said to him. She revealed it all to be true and that she did like about his age and about him leaving to him and his brother because of her addiction. He was hurt that she would do that. This whole time he thought he had a father that just left him and wanted nothing to do with him, but he had been falsely accused and in prison.

I felt really bad for him. Not to mention that half of the shit that happened to him wouldn't have happened. I found out something the hard way about him and now he's been pretty quiet. For one, he was mad at his mom, two his father was meeting up with him today somewhere, three I had found out the hard way that he doesn't like to be choked...I felt like shit after, but then I realized he was just having a trauma reaction and that I hadn't done anything.

After choking him he kinda grabbed my arm quickly and sat up pushing me away from him while breathing hard and covering his body. I didn't understand why or what that meant at first, but then he quickly cussed me out about not doing that. He got up putting all his clothes on since we were naked making me grab him back and hold him. I made him calm down and then he explained to me that when he was younger one of the guys that used to be around his mom took him so she could get some drugs and he used to...choke him while doing shit to him. He also told me how his mom tried to sell him to that same nigga agin, but his brother who was still a child at that time fucked him up and made sure he was protected.

That was the most personal shit that he told me and I was glad he was sharing with me, but I was just upset and sad that it happened to him. I will never choke him again I didn't mean to trigger him. Seems like I'm always doing that, but at least this time I was about to get him to talk before he ran. Now he was feeling better, but still quiet. He a lot going on today.

Not to mention his brothers death anniversary was nearing and I could tell it was starting to get to him. He's been much quieter these last few days and not as many jokes. He said he wanted to stay quiet so he didn't accidentally cuss me out from being I we while we and I understood that. I was still messing with him a little bit making him smile as much as I could and it was working, but today was definitely one of those more gentler days.

"Where are you and yo dad or should I am just say Memphis, meeting?" I asked him as he sighed.

"Uh I don't even know. I think he wanted to meet at some restaurant, but...I don't know. Maybe I should just block him and go about my life the same way it was before. I don't think that he'll care too much," he spoke making me rub his sides gently as he continued rolling his blunt.

"Is that what you want though oh are you letting your nerves take over? You don't want a relationship with your dad? What if he's like the best dad ever? Don't let your nerves get to you baby. You can't run away from everything that's new and scares you. Sometimes you gotta run towards that shit to get through because if you don't you're always gonna wonder what if," I told him as he sighed.

"I kinda wanna dad, but I don't want him to think he can start telling me what to do and shit. I don't know how the dynamic will be and I honestly don't think it will change anything about me.  Like...I'm still gone be the same person. Will having him around even make me happy? What if he's another bad person or he tried to set me up or something? Then what?" He spoke turning to look up at me and wrapping his arms around my neck. "I don't think I would be that hurt though. As long as I gotchu I'm good. You make me happy so you better not ever break up wit me,"

"Never baby. I'm more worried about you breaking up with me. I feel like I be annoying you," I told him chuckling making him shake his head.

"Nah not seriously, but even if you do you gone have to do something crazy to have me to break up with you. Like if you lie to me about some real serious shit or betray me then imma break up wit you. Simple shit like annoying me not gone make me break up wit you. I love you," he told me making me nod my head.

"Well I'll make sure that I don't do anything like that to you ok? We have a little time before you leave to go meet up with him. What do you wanna do?" I asked him as he shrugged leaning up and pecking my lips a couple times before smiling at me.

"Look at my Lock Screen," he said to me showing me a picture of me smiling while standing behind him sticking up the middle finger in the mirror.

"Damn I'm Lock Screen material?" I asked him chuckling.

"Have you seen you?" He asked me making my face heat up. "You blushing? That's cute,"

"Chill," I spoke kissing his cheek making him laugh at me.

"What are you gonna do while I meet this nigga?" He asked me as I sighed.

"Uh, probably go sell some shit and then go home," I told him truthfully making him squint his eyes at me.

"That means you gotta go see P right? You always wanna see him," he spoke rolling his eyes.

"Don't start that Cev. You know I don't want that boy, but that's who I get my work from and the nigga don't even give me discounts no more. The only time we talk is when he has work for me or when I hit him up for work. I don't want that boy," I told him making him now his head.

"Lemme find out Cordell King. I promise imma turn yo face inside out," he told me with a straight face making me look at him like he was crazy.

"Do you hear yo threats?" I asked him as he nodded my head.

"Yea and I meant it too nigga. I love you, but P is gone get you fucked up," he told me before grabbing my dick. "Don't give my shit away nigga,"

What did I create?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How you been P?" I asked him as I walked into his house.

"Good. How are things with you and Cévon?" He asked me making me smile. "I take that as a everything is good. Here. All I have right now is these two packs so take these and tell yo brother I want my money,"

"Speaking of money wassup with that shit we did? It's almost fucking December and we don't have our money yet. Did they find a buyer because at this point I'm starting to think that they fucking wit us," I spoke as he shrugged.

"Tell him to talk to Og. They found a buyer and the money should be coming in soon. I haven't gotten my money too and k know Og has been in contact with them. I mean he even hit them up about hurrying up with the payout because he wants his money too. I don't know though and at this point I don't really care. I'm fine living the way I am now. Don't really have much shit to do or any friends I live comfy by myself. I haven't even been throwing parties lately," he told me shrugging "anyway just tell him to talk to him and see what he knows because I honestly  don't know shit,"

"Aight bet that man and uh...I'm sorry again about hurting you. I hope you find what you're looking for man," I told him as he nodded his head.

"Yea...me too," he spoke as I walked out of the house and made my way to my car. I got in and started it up putting my seat belt on and then driving back to my block. I really DONT even wanna sell this shit. Imma give it to somebody else and have them sell it for me. The young niggas love being runners so I know I can find one.

I made my way back to my house parking up and going inside for a bit to chill. I closed my door locking it immediately hearing knocking making me turn around. It was Novian.

"Wassup?" I asked him as I let him in and dapped him up.

"Nothing much man. I just been chilling. I'm really thinking about moving outta here. I don't even like being around none of these niggas no more and this gang shit ain't for me no more. I don't wanna do this shit forever, but I also don't wanna leave you here," he spoke making me shake my head.

"As much as I love you and I would miss you you gotta do what's best for you and don't worry because I'm getting outta here soon myself. No one wants to do this forever. I gotta worry if imma be killed or if imma go to jail and shit. It's not idea," I told him as he agreed with me.

"If you weren't here where do you think you'd be? Or like what do want yo dream job to be?" He asked me as I shrugged.

"I don't know. I never really thought about it. Maybe I would be like a counselor or therapist for like kids and teens though cause a lot of time shít starts when they're young and then they grow up with serious issues and trauma," I told him thinking about Cévon. Man I wish I knew who that nigga was bro. How the fuck You gone trade drugs for a kid? I'm glad his brother fucked him up. Even if he was just a little kid himself.

That's how my brother was for me. Of course he still talked shit now, but he still defended me when niggas got crazy. He was always threatening niggas and they know how he got down so people ain't really fuck with me. The ones that did I handled that myself cause if tm brother taught me anything it's how to fucking fight. I haven't lost one fight and I don't plan on it any time soon. We Cev and I fought it was a tie, but I still didn't lose...

I can't lie if we were to actually fight again I would let him beat my ass because now I can't even imagine us fighting at all. I can't put my hands on my baby. That's mine right there.

"Shit I know what I would be. A chef. I've always wanted to go to culinary school, but you know...life. At least now if I keep saving like I've been doing then I might still be able to afford to go. That shít not cheap," he spoke shrugging making me smile at him.

"You wanna be a chef nigga? That's actually fire for real. I hope you can do it. Lemme know where you gone be cooking at or if you tryna get yo own shit. Imma most definitely come support," I told him making him nod his head and chuckle.

"Bro I'm thinking about doing the food truck shit. I think that's more of my speed cause you know I like to be on the move , but I'm definitely gonna look into that once I move. I just hope they don't have a problem with a nigga that's been to jail. How's shít been witchu and Cev," he asked me making me chuckle.

"Amazing. I really love him and we've just been having a good ass time together. Of course we have our moments and shít because nobody is perfect, but do the most part we're good. I mena Im his fucking Lock Screen now so we locked in gang. That's my baby and he knows it," I spoke making him smile and nod his head.

"Aye man I'm really happy for you man. I'm glad you're happy. I haven't seen you this happy before and it looks good on you. I'm tryna get like you, but I can't  trust hoes. They be wanting a nigga to slap them and shit and talk crazy to me and they find out that's not me they get to calling me soft and a push. Like I ain't never met no bitch like that before. Because I didn't wanna argue and I didn't put my hands on you I'm sassy now and a pussy? I just had to dub her and stay to myself cause that really shocked me," he spoke making me laugh at him.

"Bro what? That's why I don't date female. They're emotional creatures. And not saying men aren't, but I have a better chance with another nigga than a female like that. Shits crazy," I spoke making him shake his head.

"So what you saying I should try a nigga? Nah gang I love pussy too much to ever give that shít up," he spoke making me chuckle.

"I feel you man and I want tryna imply you should try guys I'm just saying when I was in my bi phase I personally just had an easier time with niggas than females. It's just how it was for me, but I understand whatchu saying cause I love me a fine black man I could never give them up. Especially the one I have now. Perfection," I spoke making him dap me up laughing.

"Nigga said he's a chef's kiss. But see that's how k feel about black women. They just so fine and...fuck I need to go find me a nice ass chocolate queen so we can make some nice ass chocolate babies. You settling down and shit all tied up I want that too. I'm finna go find a wife. I'll see you," he spoke getting up and leaving mami game laugh and shake my head. My phone started ringing making me pick it up as soo  as I saw it was my baby calling.

It was dark out now so he should be done with everything he had to do today.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Whatchu doing?"

"Nothing. I was just chilling with Novian for a bit, but he actually just walked out of the door,"

"Oh that's wassup. What y'all do? I just got back too, but I wanted to talk to you. You wanna come over and sleep with me? I'm tired,"

"Yea I can baby. Whatchu eat? Oh and yea we didn't do anything really, but talk about life basically. That's all,"

"Was you flirting wit P?"

"No baby I wasn't flirting with him. Was you flirting today?"

"I barely like humans. I gotta ask you that cause you friendly as fuck nigga,"

"I'm not that friendly,"

"Yea you are mister I wanna smile in the waiter face,"

"He gave me a compliment on my cologne that YOU bought me and I only said thank you to him and gave him a small smile,"

"Ok so like I said mister I wanna smile in the waiter face. Cheating on me in my face is crazy,"

"Woooow, now imma cheater baby?!"

"Hell yea nigga. The biggest cheater I know. You even cheat on card games. You need to turn yo life around,"

"I know you no-,"

"FUCK," I heard before hearing glass breaking and loud thud. I heard loud sounds that sounded like fun shots and niggas screaming and shit.

"Cévon! Cévon! Baby are you ok?!"

"I-Im good. I'm good,"

"What the fuck happened?"

"Niggas just did a drive by on my shit. Shot my fucking house up. I'm not hit though so don't worry. Look don't come over here right now ok? Niggas a see yo car and see a target. Just lemme call Itrez and imma call you back later,"

"Baby, are you ok be-,"

"Don't worry about me baby I'm ok I swear I am. I'm not hit and I'm not hurt. My windows are broken, but that's it. I'm good,"

"Baby please call me back as soon as you can ok? Because I will come over there for you if you do t,"

"I gotchu, but I'm good. Imma call you back in a minute. I love you,"

"I love you too," I told him as he hung up the phone making me sit back and sigh. I dragged my hand down my face and turned my tv on to distract myself.

Please let everyone be ok over there.

After a while I heard my front door open and watched as my brother walked in the house looking at me.

"Wassup? I needa go shower," he spoke making me look at him confused.

"Where you coming from? You couldn't have gone to your own house?" I asked him as he chuckled.

"I mena i could have, but this nigga dropped me off here cause it was closer and his girl started tripping. I been with Ty all day," he told me making me nod my head.

"Well you can shower, but I'm about to leave in a little bit," I told him as he rolled his eyes.

"Lemme guess to go hang out with that West-,"

"What's yo fucking problem with him? Every time I mention him or you see me around him you start tripping. That nigga hadn't done shit to you yet you Al-,"

"Why you sis giving worried about it? That nigga is out to get me and I'm not about to just be cool with you hanging out with him. You be tryna defend that nigga like he's yo bitch or something! I'm yo brother my nigga! You don't ever do no traitor shit on yo brother like that! I damn near raised you when she kicked yo ass out and yo dad died my nigga! She my
Momma too and I still cussed her out when she did you wrong because I love you and I wanted to to protect you, but his standing up for that nigga is crazy! You on some snake shit to me! How the fuck You gone be in a gang yet be hanging around to enemies more than yo own people. Is that not crazy to you?! You don't think I have a right to feel a way about my own brother hanging with a nigga I don't fuck with and the gang don't either?!" He questioned me making me look at him upset.

"He hasn't done shit to you and you started all this shit let's not forget that. You always started speed even with yo own friends over bull shít! This whole other side shit is so fucking stupid to me my nigga! We still all live in the same city and y'all act like it's poison to be cool with other niggas. He ain't do shit to you and he's not coming after you. That nigga don't even talk about you yet if he wanted to it would be because you doing weird shit. Like why the fuck did you fuck with his brothers grab?! A dead nigga really? Then gone throw that shit in his face?! You don't make sense. For a nigga that swears he's so mature and that he's a real nigga you sure did do some pussy ass shit my nigga! His brother is dead and yo-,"

"I'm well aware that his brother is dead my nigga I'm the one that put the fucking bullets in that nigga! Nigga thought he was real clever with his mouth talking spicy to me and shit leaving out that store so I made sure he made it back home leaking my nigga! And I don't give a fuck about that nigga you talking about or his dead ass brother! Now what my nigga?! You wanna question why I hate that nigga so much? It's because I killed his weird ass brother and they from same side. I know his ass gone come for me and you hanging around the enemy is fucking crazy my nigga. Now if you still wanna hang around that nigga after I just told you I felt about it then I guess imma know what type of nigga you really are. I hope he don't find out cause imma know you told him...don't let me find out man. I'm to own brother and you know how this life style is so if you help me get killed my death gone be in yo hands forever," he spoke before turning and walking out of my house.

He killed his brother...

...shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 7.6K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
42.2K 1.9K 39
Starting over, was something that I hated doing, but I didn't have a choice. The life I had once planned, was nothing like the one I had now. It neve...
400K 18.1K 30
𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 '𝖘𝖎𝖗'
38.4K 1.5K 16
"all the opp hoes sad cause he got shot & i got rich." a story heavily inspired by my oneshots "chances" & "all i want" from hallunicating.