✓Live broadcast of Blue Star...

De ruwen05026

Author: Zhu Junling Category: Tanmi doujin link; http://www.vbiquge.co/84_84297/ After traveling to the paral... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

17

718 22 0
De ruwen05026

return

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

繁體

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 17: Watching Movies

Sugar-fried chestnuts are fragrant and delicious, and the soft and sweet taste occupies the mouth, and paired with a refreshing cup of chilled pomegranate lemon tea, not only is it not greasy, but it makes people can't help but take another bite.

The first batch of roasted chestnuts were not small, and Ye Yushi ate five or six and put them down, touching his stomach and saying: "I can't eat anymore, if I eat again, I shouldn't be able to eat dinner at night."

【! Is that the end of it? Woo-hoo, I haven't eaten enough] [When it rains, my appetite is really small, and I feel that his amount of food is put in front of me, not enough for me to stuff my teeth]

[Although I want to continue to eat chestnuts, but I have to focus on my body, I hope that the video can be released QAQ as soon as possible]

Ye Yushi: "There is no special reason,

The edited video will definitely not be late.

This reassured everyone.

It was still early, just when Ye Yu planned to consume food, so he decided to take advantage of this free time to save seeds for peppers and tomatoes.

[Keep seeds? After planting, there are tomatoes and spicy... Pepper?

Ye Yushi: "Yes, I'll go get the vegetables first." Peppers

and tomatoes were prepared early in the morning when Ye Yu was still placed in the basket, and in addition to these two, there were also potatoes and sweet potatoes.

These potatoes and sweet potatoes will not be processed until tomorrow, and they must be put in a place where the sun can shine, and there is no sunlight in the villa when the leaves rain. Only in the newly lit area outside. However, this is only temporary planting, and if you do not apply fertilizer, the harvest is estimated to be average.

Fortunately, there are only two people, him and Bai Guo, so there is no need to worry about it.

Now the tomatoes and peppers are processed first.

The peppers are red peppers specially selected by Ye Yu, each of them is very large, he put on gloves, and then cut the pepper and take out the pepper seeds inside.

The peppers he took out were all very good, so the seeds inside were also full, Ye Yushi pinched these pepper seeds through his gloves, took out the hard pepper seeds inside, and put the rest aside. As for the pepper itself, Ye Yushi said: "The rest of the night to make pineapple goo meat." Just

deal with the pineapple at home, otherwise the pulp will not be good by then. However, pineapple really belongs to the rare after eating, after all, there are currently no suitable planting conditions in his area.

Therefore, Ye Yushi did not say, so as not to make everyone regret, maybe there will be a chance to see pineapples in the future.

The rest of the live broadcast room doesn't know the bad news yet, and they're happy to eat a new dish.

[Staying here a lot during the rain, I can fully feel that he is not perfunctory to us, not casually joking with some of Blue Star's tricks, but really thinking about what Blue Star is here, to be honest, my perception experience is really good].

This was approved by the others in the live broadcast room, but it made Ye Yushi blush a little. He didn't think it was anything worth comparing. After all, excluding the real is just rubbing the heat completely unconcerned, the rest of the Blue Star anchors are serious about doing things, but it is difficult for the clever woman to cook without rice, those people do not know Blue Star like him, and they have not experienced the loss of Blue Star civilization, so it is naturally more difficult to restore those more.

"Don't say that, it's like I don't know about interstellar knowledge, I'm just, cheating a little more than others, and everyone who does things seriously deserves respect." Ye Yushi knew that his words might still be misinterpreted as immersive, but knowing that he couldn't change didn't mean he couldn't say it.

At least after he finished speaking, the live broadcast room did not talk about other anchors, and soon only curious and inquiring voices remained, and Ye Yushi also answered them one by one.

"That's right, these little seeds are the seeds of chili peppers, what does chili taste like? I don't know which interstellar food analogies to use, but you guys have also been exposed to chili peppers, remember tofu brain? Those red ones in it are the ones I added to the pepper, the taste, the irritation, the burning sensation?

[Ah, I see, it's the same as white seared fruit, is it this taste?] But white seared fruit is very 'spicy', some people like it, I can't accept it. But the chili pepper of the tofu brain a few days ago was fine]

"Maybe it's that its way of eating hasn't been fully developed." Ye Yushi bent his eyes, put the peppers and pepper seeds aside, cleaned the board and kitchen knife, and made sure that there was no residual taste of chili peppers, Ye Yushi took out the tomatoes.

Tomatoes are not like peppers, just take out the pepper seeds inside. Tomatoes are taken out together with the seed and pulp.

Wash a few very good-looking tomatoes, half them when Ye Yu, and then use a spoon to dig out the pulp inside and put it in the basin. After waiting for the pulp in several tomatoes to be taken out, Ye Yushi sealed the pulp inside.

"There should be no problem." Ye Yushi said to himself, "I also did it for the first time, I hope everything goes well." Barrage

also prayed with him:

[It must go well, tomatoes must be able to be grown]

Ye Yushi put the pot containing the tomato pulp in the room and waited for fermentation, and the remaining pepper seeds were put down and waited for tomorrow to be put outside with potatoes to dry.

Ye Yushi stretched, and then went to look at the wall clock.

"Is it already so late?" He tapped on his shoulder, a little surprised. Obviously, when I took the seeds, I also thought that the time was good, but when I looked at it just now, I found that an hour had actually passed, plus the time to prepare drinks and sugar-fried chestnuts before, and now it was actually more than four o'clock.

"It's time to prepare dinner later." Ye Yushi muttered, "How do you feel that today is spent cooking or cooking."

Bai Guo jumped to his leg and pushed him: "No matter what, go and rest for a while first, and there is no hurry for dinner."

Ye Yushi was pushed out of the kitchen by it, and then sat down on the sofa.

Ye Yushi lay on the sofa to relieve his sore waist and shoulders, and then stared at the TV and said: "This time is a little boring, it's better to watch some film and television works, if you just want to watch the cooking related and wait half an hour to come."

However, most of the audience should not go out, they want to see what the film and television works are like in Ye Yushi's immersive Blue Star work.

[What do you want to look at?] Where to look, is it connected through the light brain?

"No, just watch it on TV." Turn on the TV when the leaves rain. He does not have the habit of caching movies, usually watches on video websites, but will buy some Blu-ray discs of film and television dramas as a collection. I didn't expect it to be useful now.

"Let me see what type we look at? By the way, do the current science fiction films have to be considered ancient films in your place? Ye Yushi bent his eyes, "Then look at martial arts movies." Ye

Yushi found a classic martial arts film to screen, and there were many discussions in the barrage:

[What is this, I watch entertainment works during the Blue Star period in the immersive Blue Star live broadcast]

[Help, although it is already very detailed, but even this kind of detail is very attractive

[I don't know what kind of film and television dramas will appear soon, will it be a random film from the interstellar era to muddle through, or specially synthesized] [Depend, what is the quality of this prehistoric picture]

[Even the language is different! ] The above text and language would not know any of them if it weren't for the language conversion system]

[Fine, too fine!

】 Although I don't know the plot in the film and television drama, the special language, text and performance methods have also attracted everyone's attention, and they can be regarded as watching with relish.

Similarly, the old film is not outdated, Ye Yushi lies on the sofa to rest, by the way to watch with them, occasionally explain to them the role of some special nouns in it.

When Shang Luo came in after handling official business, he saw this picture. Ye Yushi rarely had no work and was resting, while a group of people in the live broadcast room were discussing something in front of a small box in the room that played images.

As for the text and language inside...

Shang Luo fell on a few words that he knew very little, and his eyes were deep in thought.!

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Go back to the table of contents

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Read history

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

274K 6K 83
"tell me the truth, tell me, do you still remember feelin' young?" ... in which louis is a soccer superstar in the making with an adorable three year...
219K 5K 178
Author: Xuanyi 2021-02-04 [Wearing books, powers, systems, upgrading flow, fighting zombies, cool text] In an elevator accident, Ouyang Xu died. How...
130K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
77.1K 1.7K 103
Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the space with him. He is possessive and evil...