✓Live broadcast of Blue Star...

By ruwen05026

Author: Zhu Junling Category: Tanmi doujin link; http://www.vbiquge.co/84_84297/ After traveling to the paral... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
End

14

732 23 0
By ruwen05026

return

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

繁體

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 14: Blue Star has its own ball

That being said, the popularity of Ye Yushi's live broadcast room has not decreased much, although many people have left, but for newcomer anchors, the retention rate is also good.

And now, everyone was looking at Ye Yu and broke the pomegranate, revealing the bright red fruits inside.

【Can I eat this?】 Will it be the same as red fruit, eat it and then poison ah]

【?! Probably not, I know Eh when it rains, and here he built it]

In the end,

everyone still chose to believe Ye Yushi.

When they were worried Ye Yu, he also saw it, and he broke a pomegranate and stuffed it into his mouth. Although there is only one grain, there is a sweet taste that spreads in the mouth.

The barrage was silent for a few seconds, and suddenly exploded:

[!!!! It's delicious!

【One pill is not enjoyable at all, even when it rains! 】

[There is really food that looks good and delicious, woo-woo I announce that pomegranate is now my favorite fruit]

They look exaggerated, but they really think so.

Ye Yushi put away the pomegranate and shook his head: "Don't eat it now, let's pick a little more, go back to peel and eat it in the evening, and the rest will be made into pomegranate wine and fruit tea."

The barrage immediately wailed, but they couldn't change the decision Ye Yushi made, and they could only hope that the fruit tea and pomegranate wine would be better after they went back.

After that, Bai Guo helped Ye Yushi pick more than ten large pomegranates. They are lucky, these pomegranates are not astringent at all, but very sweet and moist. A large pile of pomegranates squeezed into baskets. It looks like it's rewarding. Although today's harvest was good, Ye Yushi was not in a hurry to go back, but wanted to continue to see what was in the village.

Finding the pomegranate tree today was an unexpected surprise, and it also made Ye Yushi want to see how many more such surprises there were. After all, crops can't be only wheat, corn and pomegranates, there should be others.

But I don't want to leave them with a real surprise.

By the time of the next house, persimmons that were not yet fully ripe grew on the trees hanging high in front of the house. The leaves of the persimmons have fallen a lot, and the fiery red persimmons look particularly pleasant.

[What is this?] It looks delicious] Barrage looks forward to asking, with a gluttonous emoji.

[I didn't expect that one day we would also say that this thing looks delicious alone, and everything that used to look good is poisonous]

Ye Yushi grabbed a branch that fell in front of him, pinched the persimmon on it and said: "This is a persimmon, you should be able to pick it in two days, when the time comes to pick it and stiffen, it will remove the astringency on it and it will become very sweet." [

Persimmons? It really looks like tomatoes]

"In a sense, on my side, it should be tomatoes like it." Ye Yushi thought about it, and still felt that it might be too troublesome to explain the meaning of "fan" to them now, or later.

But speaking of which, there seem to be many vegetables in the currently lit area, including tomatoes. He also thought that corn did not appear in the dynasty where the verse is located, so the appearance of vegetables would not be limited to that era, and others would also exist, which now seems to be a special case.

It is estimated that Blue Star has its own ball plot.

He went back to see if there were any tomato seeds, and he didn't have to keep his own seeds while there was still stock.

Thinking of this, Ye Yushi sighed. Barrage asked what was wrong.

He explained the situation again, and the barrage was immediately shocked:

[How so! ] Even if I have eaten a lot of other foods recently, tomatoes are the first time I fell in love with Blue Star food, and I definitely have to plant them] [Don't be afraid when it rains, I'll ask my cousin in the College of Agriculture how to breed better, you must plant it]

[But the seed planting of the interstellar era and the blue star is different, right? QAQ]

Compared

to their wailing, there is a personal painting style that is different.

The three sea of stars fell again, igniting the entire space brilliantly, and for a long time, S sent a barrage: [S:

You can do it]

This is a wake-up call for everyone, and it is also brushed up as a gift.

[It's okay, you work hard when it rains, money is not a problem]

Although everyone is now gradually accepting the current role of the immersive Blue Star in Ye Yu, some ideas cannot be changed. For example, in their opinion, the so-called planting problem that Ye Yushi may encounter may be the money it takes to create landscaping, so they work extra hard to give gifts one by one.

Ye Yushi himself did not expect that a simple single sentence would have this effect, and he stopped them with tears and laughter: "Okay, okay, everyone consumes rationally." It's not difficult to grow tomatoes, he is a relatively good vegetable to grow, I'm just thinking about how to keep the seeds, and there are still tomatoes at home.

These words finally calmed everyone down.

However, Ye Yushi did not dare to say the cultivation of potatoes, sweet potatoes and peppers that he had just considered. Who would have thought that just one tomato would have such a big reaction, and who knows if the other would have too much impact on them.

After that, Ye Yushi walked around again and found that in addition to persimmons, there were also winter dates that were also about to ripen. However, what surprised Ye Yushi the most was that chestnuts were actually planted here. Ye Yushi stepped forward quickly, picked up the chestnut that had fallen from the tree, and smiled on his face.

However, the response of the barrage was less than ideal. They looked at the layer of shell wrapped around the chestnut, and they were a little reluctant to try.

【Is this also food?】 Doesn't look good?

[Is it the same as the prickly fruit, peel off the outer skin to eat ah]

[The prickly prickly fruit is obviously much larger than this, how much flesh can it have if it peels it].

Ye Yushi did not expect that chestnuts were so unpopular with them. However, he believes that when the chestnut is ready, these guys will definitely like it. With the mentality of watching a good show, Ye Yushi asked rhetorically: "Do you really not like it?" Then when I eat it myself, I won't open the taste sharing?

He didn't say it was okay, and everyone hesitated a little when he said it. After all, looking at Ye Yu's appearance, it seems that the taste of chestnut should be good.

[Actually, it's not impossible to taste it.]

[Yes, it's like a thorn fruit, although it doesn't look good, it tastes good]

Ye Yushi knew that they would say so, and he didn't tease them. He took out a pair of scissors from the basket and removed the outer shell of the chestnut first. Under the green burr wrapping, the plump chestnuts are exposed, which looks particularly pleasing.

Just by seeing the fruit inside, the audience before the live broadcast is not very sure of their judgment.

After all, chestnuts don't seem to be delicious.

Fortunately, they didn't have a hard mouth to say it, otherwise they wouldn't have missed a delicacy.

Ye Yushi was also very satisfied with today's harvest, not only found pomegranates and chestnuts, but also so many foods that were about to ripen, this small place was indeed a lot of treasures, enough for him to explore for a long time.

"Okay, that's it for today, let's go back and eat."After lunch, let's start preparing pomegranates and chestnuts. Ye Yushi recovered his slightly breathless body, no way, although with the protection of Blue Star, he can walk outside, but it is a fact that his physical condition is not good, so a little tired will look very tired.

He didn't hide his appearance from the people in the live broadcast room, and everyone was a little worried:

[Are you okay when it's raining, aren't you uncomfortable?]

[How do you feel that your face is suddenly so white, or go to rest]

S rewarded another Xinghai, and also persuaded: [Rest well first]

"I don't have to brush gifts all the time, it's of little use to me." Ye Yushi still couldn't help but say, "I hope to be seen by more people than gifts." Star

coins are useful, but too many are put on hold. But attention is what helps him and Bluestar the most.

Everyone just thought that he was pushing back and didn't think much about it, but someone had already paid attention to him, made him happy, and hurried to rest.

Looking at the rising attention, Ye Yushi's heart was hot, knowing that they were caring about themselves, and they would not force it, and went back to the villa with Bai Guo.

Shang Luo looked at Ye Yushi's figure in the light curtain, thinking of his pale face just now, and guessed in his heart.

Could it be that Cheng Ye Yu had a genetic disease?

This can also explain to a certain extent why Ye Yushi knows so much about the Blue Star culture. After all, with the saying that finding Blue Star can treat genetic diseases, there are more and more people studying Blue Star, and if Ye Yushi really understands Blue Star culture because of this, it is not impossible.

But there are still some problems. Ye Yushi's understanding of Blue Star was too deep, and some even exceeded the research progress within the Federation. Based on this, the theory of genetic diseases is not completely valid.

But if it is not established, then Ye Yushi's identity is intriguing.

Thinking of this, Shang Luo contacted the master brain through his own authority and asked, "Can I get the live broadcast location and identity of this person when Ye Yushi?" The

light curtain jumped for a moment, and the mechanical indifferent voice of "Nuwa" came out: "Citizen privacy, no comment." !

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Go back to the table of contents

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Read history

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.2K 113
Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally crossed into the interstellar, where the s...
53.4K 1.9K 90
Author: Soft Lemon Category: Tanmi doujin Overnight, Guan Yu was reborn into the interstellar era, and after owing a huge debt, he and his two-year-o...
16.1K 357 14
──── in which they discovered a disability that no one has ever seen before ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊ 1st in #snc - 12/3/24 4th in #samandcolby - 14/3/24 3rd in #...
130K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...