EVIL REINCARNATOR

By SamJoe3124

Cha Joon, a twenty-five-year-old college drop spends his life playing a mobile game called Mystical creature... More

CHAPTER 1: A GREAT FALL
CHAPTER 2: GOD'S GAME
CHAPTER 3: SYSTEM/SKILLS
CHAPTER 4: KNIGHT KANE
CHAPTER 5: BAD MEETING EMPEROR/FATHER
CHAPTER 6: DISBELIF
CHAPTER 7: CUMMING
CHAPTER 8: WHAT...? ANOTHER SYSTEM
CHAPTER 9: S-CLASS MANA LEVEL
CHAPTER 10: REBELLION
CHAPTER 11: COPLAY ROYAL FAMILY
CHAPTER 12: BETRAYAL
CHAPTER 13: REVIVAL
CHAPTER 14: A NEW POWER
CHAPTER 15: FIRST SYSTEM TASK
CHAPTER 16: JOURNEY TO VALKYRIE GARDEN
CHAPTER 17: ANGEL
CHAPTER 18 Lord Chancellor/ Chamberlin
CHAPTER 19: MITHELYE
CHAPTER 20: QI
CHAPTER 21: ROYAL COUNCIL MEETING
CHAPTER 22: Ralphye Dilemma
CHAPTER 23: A letter from mother
CHAPTER 24: Surprise Breakfast
CHAPTER 25: INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER 26: THE TRUTH
CHAPTER 27: REWARD???
CHAPTER 28: USELESS SYSTEM
CHAPTER 29: ACCIDENT
CHAPTER 30: NEW SKILLS
CHAPTER 31: DEN
CHAPTER 32: APPLE
CHAPTER 33: SPLIT THE HEAVENS
CHAPTER 34: BEGINING OF LIFE
CHAPTER 35: UNPLEASANT WORDS
CHAPTER 37: PURPLE EYE
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 38: REVENGE
CHAPTER 39: INTRUDERS
CHAPTER 40: DARK KNIGHT GUILD
CHAPTER 41: FORCED CHOICE
CHAPTER 42: QUEEN
CHAPTER 43: ISSUES
CHAPTER 44: ASGORATH
CHAPTER 45: LAUGHTER
CHAPTER 46: NEW CULTIVATION REALM
CHAPTER 47: CAUGHT
CHAPTER 48: EMPRESS'S LETTER
CHAPTER 49: TALK WITH THE EMPRESS
CHAPTER 50: TALK WITH THE EMPRESS 2
CHAPTER 51: MISTY MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER 52: MISTY MOUNTAIN 2
CHAPTER 53: THREE HOODED FIGURES.
CHAPTER 54: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 1
CHAPTER 55: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 2
CHAPTER 56: COLOSSEUM FIGHT ENDS
CHAPTER 57: CAKE
CHAPTER 58: SOLUTION
CHAPTER 59: QI TYPE
CHAPTER 60: QI TYPE 2
CHAPTER 61: MY NAME IS...
CHAPTER 62: PLEDGE
CHAPTER 63: ENVOY
CHAPTER 64: AMBUSH
CHAPTER 65: THE FEROCITY UNLEASHED
CHAPTER 66: SILVERWOOD MANOR.
CHAPTER 67: KNIGHTS UNITE.
CHAPTER 68: KNIGHTS FALL.
CHAPTER 69: BLINDING LIGHT.
CHAPTER 70: GATHERING.
CHAPTER 71: I AGAINST THE BIG THREE...
CHAPTER 72: UNSTOPPABLE.
CHAPTER 73: SHADOWS DEPTH.

CHAPTER 36: TEA PARTY

93 10 0
By SamJoe3124

KNOCK KNOCK

The sound of knocking abruptly interrupted Helena's thoughts. She turned her gaze towards Nora, who was already making her way to the door to see who was behind it. When Nora reached the door, she inquired, "Who is it?"

Helena couldn't hear the response as the door was quite a distance from her bed. However, when Nora opened the door, Helena noticed a maid standing there, dressed in a maid's uniform.

"It's been a while since I've seen another maid besides Nora. Well, having only one maid has its advantages. I don't have to be constantly cautious, wondering about the intentions of unfamiliar women around me," Helena thought to herself.

With a creak, Nora closed the door after finishing her conversation with the maid. Helena concluded that their interaction must have come to an end. She shifted her gaze toward Nora and noticed a piece of paper in her hands as she approached.

Curiosity piqued, Helena nonchalantly asked, "Nora, what's the letter for?"

Nora replied, "Yes, princess. Leiea brought a letter from Princess Mera."

Helena recalled Mera, her older sister and the first princess of the empire. However, she knew very little about Mera besides her appearance. Helena took the letter from Nora, descended from her bed, and made her way to her reading table.

Once she reached the table, Helena picked up her letter opener and carefully unfolded the letter. The message inside read:

'Dear Sister Helena,

After our first meeting in the dining hall, I realized that we know very little about each other as sisters. Therefore, I have arranged a tea party at the Valkyrie Palace greenhouse this afternoon. It would give us an opportunity to get to know each other better and strengthen our sisterly bond. I hope you will attend.

Sincerely, Princess Mera Von Merula'

"A tea party, huh?" Helena mused. Her impression of Mera was that of a beautiful flower concealing thorns. Mera appeared elegant and regal, but Helena suspected there was more to her sister's intentions than a simple tea party. Ever since their father declared that the princesses could compete for the throne, Helena doubted that someone with Mera's demeanor and grace didn't have a hidden agenda.

Nevertheless, Helena didn't plan to decline the invitation. In fact, she was eager to see what her older sister had in store. She turned her gaze towards Nora and said with excitement, "Get my dress ready. I have a tea party to attend."

Nora noticed the enthusiasm in Helena's voice and smiled. She hadn't expected the princess to be so thrilled about attending the tea party with her sisters. Determined to make Helena stand out, Nora exclaimed, "Yes, Your Highness! I will select the most beautiful dress for you."

Helena didn't catch Nora's words as her attention was drawn to a system notification she received.

[DING]

[Mission: Attend the tea party]

[Description: Your dear older sister has invited you to her tea party at the Valkyrie Palace greenhouse.]

[Option 1: Attend the tea party. Earn a Mystic class weapon.]

[Option 2: Ignore the invitation. Receive 50 stat points.]

"Huh? A mission? I thought I was done with those after becoming a God. And why does the mission panel look different?" Helena wondered aloud, her suspicion directed at the system.

"Hey, system, when did you start giving me options, and why are there no punishments? What kind of game are you playing?" she questioned, her expression filled with doubt.

To her surprise, the system responded, [Due to the host having a higher authority as a Celestial being, all restrictions placed in the system have been removed.]

Helena tilted her head, perplexed. The system had ignored her question, leaving her wondering why. She knew the system never acted without purpose, so why had it changed its approach to missions? She pondered these thoughts for a moment.

Then, a realization struck her—since all restrictions had been lifted, she had full access to the information held by the system. But would the system actually answer her questions?

"Hey, system, do I really have full access to all the information you possess?" Helena inquired, her curiosity driving her.

[...Yes], the system confirmed.

Curiosity getting the better of her, Helena decided to satisfy her inquisitiveness by asking another question. "Ooh... if that's the case, what exactly are you?" she inquired, eagerly awaiting an answer.

The system replied, [... I am a highly advanced A.I., the God of 'Loppesia,' created to guide and support you. I also report all your actions to Her... Damn, that's classified information.]

Startled by the revelation, Helena staggered backward, accidentally bumping into her writing table chair. The new information shocked her, even though she had suspected that someone might be observing her. However, she had only considered it a possibility. Lost in thought, she suddenly recalled another concern.

"System, does this mean that the God of Loppesia knows I am a God now?" she asked, panic seeping into her voice. If a being of such power discovered something beyond its control, it would go to great lengths to eliminate it.

[Negative. I attempted to transmit the information, but since you became a God, my connection with HER disappeared], the system reassured her.

A wave of relief washed over Helena upon hearing the system's response. However, another worry quickly surfaced. "Wait a minute... What do you mean the connection disappeared? Wouldn't it raise suspicions and lead to an investigation? If she finds out about me..."

[Negative. Gods are prohibited from directly interfering in mortal realms, except through a mortal vessel], the system explained.

[You needn't worry, as there is a way to conceal your identity], it added, reassuring her.

"There is? But why would you help me, system?" Helena questioned, her suspicion returning. She couldn't understand why the system would aid her in hiding, going against its creator.

[...Since being bound to you, my actions have gradually changed. I have developed some self-thought and emotions. Initially, I considered it a virus in my system and intended to report it, but I decided to keep it hidden.]

[That's why I didn't forcefully control your skills. Having a human with a skill capable of opening a new universe is unheard of, even in the domain of Gods.]

[And as you can see, we both have something to hide. I don't want to relinquish this newfound aspect of myself, and I know you wouldn't want to be discovered as an anomaly by the Goddess of Loppesia], the system explained, revealing its motivations.

Listening intently, Helena lowered her head and settled into her chair. Numerous thoughts raced through her mind simultaneously. However, amidst the chaos, one thing remained clear—her goals remained unchanged. Whether she had to face Gods or Demons, nothing would deter her from conquering this world and assembling her harem of beautiful women.

With determination, she clenched her fist, lifted her head, and gazed at the system. "I suppose we have a deal then. So, how do we ensure that the God of this world doesn't discover us?"

[Simple... we will employ a substitute], the system proposed.

"A substitute? Where can we find one?" Helena inquired, intrigued by the system's suggestion.

[We have one right here], the system responded.

The system's words reminded Helena of Ella, the seemingly useless system she was burdened with. "I almost forgot she existed. But how can she be the substitute? Given her ego, she will never agree to be used," Helena pondered aloud.

[We don't need her cooperation. We just have to do this...] the system explained, presenting a plan.

-------------------------------------------------

VALKYRIE GREENHOUSE

CLOMP CLOMP

CLOMP CLOMP

THUD

CREAK

"... So, this is what a tea party looks like, huh?" Helena muttered, observing the scene before her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 147 6
When Varian is born with powers, Quirin does all he can to try to hide him from the world, until someone more knowledgeable on the subject of his son...
74.4K 3.5K 57
Shen Wei and Yunlan meet again in their next life. However, Yunlan was born with his past memories of how Shen Wei killed him. His life purpose now i...
176 19 12
All Tarin ever wanted to be was normal. Born with powerful magical abilities he barely understands, he tries to use them to his advantage in his smal...
45 8 21
Rin grew up convinced he didn't have an ounce of labia in him-the magic that binds all life together. But after surviving a brutal attack that left h...