Halfway to Love

By AsherD04

Tragic events lead to a tragic life. Can Elliot let himself touch again? What if he can't? Will he lose it al... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Prologue

472 3 0
By AsherD04

You would think that in today's day and age there would be nothing but acceptance for people like me. But no. According to my father I'm still a sickness that needs to be cured. After years of abuse, he finally decided to send me away, to a halfway house that 'cures' queer people. My mother wasn't much help. She used drinking and drugs to deal with the monster that my father became. You see, my twin sister died in a traffic accident when we were fourteen. She was the golden child, being smart, beautiful, and more importantly straight. We were meant to walk to school together, but I stayed at my boyfriends the night before which meant she was alone. She got hit by a semi and died at the scene. I've been told every day since that it should have been me. That I was hell spawn and that I shouldn't be alive. And now at age 17, 3 weeks before my 18th birthday, my father is sending me away, broken and abused to a place designed to make me 'better'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.8K 35
"Don't come in without permission. Don't make loud noises. Don't make sudden moves. Your phone must be on mute all the time. The office phone is at t...
162K 3.7K 27
I feel arms wrap around me, pulling me into a warm body. "No." I whisper out, I try to get away but it was no use, the arms only wrapped tighter aro...
5.8K 185 11
Previously Named β†’ 'Deception' WARNING: Mature/Trigger Warning *BOYXBOYXBOY to BOYXBOY Story* ________________________ They came to him, then brou...
168K 6.3K 82
Even though I'm a mess and I still don't think I'm good enough for him, I want to date him. I haven't managed to scare him off with my panic attacks...