SHERLOCK I, II, III & IV • #w...

By EKShortstories

In a five part story based on the BBC TV show SHERLOCK, the legendary detective, Sherlock Holmes, and his mil... More

You Could [SHERLOCK FANFIC // Post-Reichenbach]
Loss
Alone
Darkness
Trust
Hate
221B (The End)
SHERLOCK - [WattyAwards2013]
Introduction
What Will Interest You?
To the Hospital
The Art of Deduction
A Nemesis
John Reveals the Story
In Serbia
The Shady Woman
Breaking Concrete
The Encounter of Seth Mullen
On the Run
Mullen Talks to Watson
The Rescue
A Message for Sherlock Holmes (The End)
SHERLOCK II - [WattyAwards2013]
Summary
Prologue
To the Collie
The Appointment
The Duchess
Colour Codes
Into the Night
The Final Triangle
The Morning Kiss
Unfinished Equations
Sherlock's Fragments
For the World to See
Last Moments Before Hell
The Text
Open Abduction
Invitation from the Enemy
Second Injection?
The Detective versus The Criminal
Sherlock Holmes, the Great Detective
First Deduction
Before Seven
Second Deduction
No One Will Even Care
No Need for Deduction
The Third and Last Deduction
Case Closed (The End)
SHERLOCK III - [WattyAwards2013]
Summary
Preface
So it Begins
From or From?
Always Something Else
United
Sit Down, John, I Have a Story
Ghost Criminal
New Location
Saying Goodbye
Catch. You. Later
Pawns and Players
"I Will Give You Anything"
The Board
Locked In
Last Phone Call
The Game is On
Building the Charges
A Fallen Friend
The French Prison
The Legend Lives (The End)
Vote for SHERLOCK today!
SHERLOCK IV - [nanowrimo winner] - The Flatmate
prologue
tragic night
locked files
tag, you're it
secrets
the voice message
send the doctor home
following orders
simon chesterfield
the attack
the girl
unravelling plans
aceyla marinca
the shoelace
hostages
real secrets
dead ends
headlights
the flatmate
the corridor
still breathing
a villian's return
freedom
game plan
alive
escaping the hospital
elevator shaft
simon's place
westminster
baker street bound
all is well
the hybrids (the end)
Join the Growing SHERLOCK fan website!

Evangeline D' Nour

7.4K 159 17
By EKShortstories

The sharp, clean clicks of a pair of black pumps strutted across a glossed titled floor. The wearer of the stylish shoes held a manila folder with what appeared to be only one sheet of paper enclosed. Her pencil navy blue skirt stretched and shrunk as her long legs worked at a brisk pace. She turned into an office -- a rather fancy office with political colors made up of red, white, and blue -- and placed the folder onto a desk.

The person behind the desk looked up from his coffee and smiled. “Thank you, Ms.…,” his ‘s’ ran into a questioning hiss as he placed a hand on the folder.

The woman smiled through her bright red lipsticks and her gray eyes penetrated his bright blue ones. With a swift, unexpected move, she swung her leg up onto the desk and placed the heel of her shoe onto the man’s hand. Reaching behind her dress, she pulled out a pencil.

The man’s hand shot for the security button, but she didn’t miss it for a moment. She sent the pencil through his wrist and grabbed him by the shirt collar. Bringing him close enough so that they were face to face, she whispered, “Don’t, Eric Rawlings. Don’t call them. You asked me who I was: I was your new secretary.” She gave him a victorious smile and flipped her blonde hair behind her shoulders. “The folder here have details you are to read and obey, or there’ll be an assignation on the president…and I’m afraid you won’t be able to stop that.”

Eric Rawlings jerked her hands from his collar and dropped back into his chair. He picked up his bleeding hand and held it close to his chest. In a quivering voice, he asked, “How did you get in here?”

The woman went around the desk and pulled the writing instrument slowly from his wrist. She then concealed it in a handkerchief she had on her as well. Looking him in the eyes, she replied in a soothing voice, “Years of training and getting people to trust me. Call me a traitor to my own country if you’d like.” She straightened her back and began walking backwards from the desk, her eyes still fixed on Rawlings. “Or, you can call me Evangeline D’ Nour, which is my alias, of course. Or, you can just refer to me as The Axis. I prefer that one above all the others.”

“We will find you,” Rawlings threatened. “I’ve got Sherlock Holmes on my side.”

Tossing her head back and letting out a soft laugh, she said, “Read the folder, my darling, read it and weep. Don’t try to get out of this one, Eric Rawlings, you will regret any attempt to reveal me or the rest of my team. As for Sherlock Holmes, I’ll deal with him personally. But don’t worry, something tells me he’ll be paying you a visit soon; it’ll be perfect timing with the folder and all.”

“How do you know all this?”

Ms. D’ Nour shrugged one shoulder. “I’m something like him. Goodbye, sir. It has been a pleasure working for you so briefly!” She saluted and vanished from his office. Leaving not one trace, fingerprint, or evidence left behind. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.7K 12
A Johnlock fanfiction based on BBC Sherlock in which Sherlock and John solve a case and discover they have feelings for each other. (COMPLETE)
272 18 7
when John Watson bumps into an old friend and gets introduced to a hot detective, he instantly falls in love. yet he's unaware of the complicated and...
906K 33.3K 103
Sherlock x Reader "Love is giving someone the power to destroy you... But trusting them not to." - Unknown You are John's baby sister, visiting him i...
12.2K 547 33
Disclaimer: BBC Sherlock belongs to its rightful owners. Also, I only added some words to the cover. The pic I do not own. WARNING: READ THE FIRST B...