Mercenary |BTS JIMIN MERCENAR...

Da AllForMrPark

Rain's perfectly ordinary life turned upside down in a single minute. Getting caught up in a shootout, then t... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 (+18)
39 (+18)
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62 (+18)
63
64
65
66
68
69 (+18)
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87 (+18)
88 (+18)
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120 (+18)
121 (+18)
122
123
124
125 (+18)
126
127
128
129
130
131
132 (+18)
133
134
135
136
137
138
139 (+18)
140 (+18)
141
142
143
144
145
147 (+18)
148
149
150
151
152
Announcement

67

1.2K 65 15
Da AllForMrPark

RAIN POV

I need to find Jimin and talk to him as soon as possible. If I can find him. This place has been like a maze since this morning. Since I've said yes to Namjoon, I haven't seen Jimin.

I know he's scared for me. He is worried. He is most likely angry with Namjoon and possibly the rest of them for asking me to join. I just need to find him, but it's like he vanished into thin air.

After searching for ages, I figured I'd see with the guys if anyone ran into him
'Can someone please tell me if they've seen a crazy hot, grumpy assasin with silver hair anywhere around? Possibly running around with a bunch of knives?'

'Still haven't found him?' Yoongi asks

'I was literally about to climb on the damn roof. Does he turn into mist or something? At this point, I really wouldn't be surprised.' I sigh in defeat

'We have wondered that ourselves throughout the years.' He chuckled at me

'Have you tried the pool?' Taehyung asks

'Unless he turned into water, he's not there.'

'Speak of the devil.' Yoongi mumbled as we heard the door nearby open and close, and sure enough, there he was. He walked in and then just walked straight past everyone like they were not even there. Not a word.

He was about to walk past me, but I stepped in front of him. 'Hello?'

'Hi.' Be deadpanned, and walked right around me

'Jimin.' I grabbed his forearm, stopping him. 'Can you stop avoiding me? I've been chasing you around the entire day.'

'I need to shower. We'll talk later.' He jerked his arm at and started walking away

'Fine.' I ran behind him, jumping on his back, attaching myself to him like a backpack. He didn't even need to hold me because I held on so tight.

'Can you get off, or do I need to take you off myself?' He stopped walking, speaking in that cold tone

'I'm not getting off, and you're not escaping me. I'm tired of searching for you the entire damn day.'

'Are you 5?'

'Are you? You're the one that's been pouting and running away from home. If you're gonna act like a child, then I will, too. I can be annoying, too.' I held on tighter, hugging him around the neck

'Don't I fucking know it.' Hi sighs, but at least he didn't try to get me off

'Go.' I smacked him in the but with my feet

'Do I look like a horse to you?'

'More like a donkey, because you're acting like an ass. Now move it.'

'Get off. I'm serious. I'm not in the mood for this.' He didn't sound like he was joking

'Neither am I, but hiding away from me won't solve a thing. If you're angry with me, then let's talk about it. What's with the cold shoulder?'

'Get off of me.' He pulled me off himself, almost throwing me on the floor. 'Just because you're stubborn and annoying, it doesn't mean I gotta listen to you yapping all the damn time. Can you let me breathe in peace for a few fucking hours instead of suffocating me?! Not everything revolves around you!'

I know he's mad, but is this really the way to go about it? I know he's only saying it out of anger, and he most likely doesn't mean a word of it, but it doesn't mean it hurts. A lot.
It must have only gone to his head what he just said, and his eyes opened in surprise at his own words.

'Jimin, man, what the fuck is wrong with you?' Even Yoongi cursed him out

'Ra-'

'It's fine. I get it. You're pissed off.' I cut him off, just hoping not to start crying. He really knows how to go for the heart. 'When you're ready to hear my yapping, you know where to find me. I guess I'll just stay away and let you breathe until then. Sorry for being such a bother.'

I took off upstairs, closing myself in my room, letting out the tears I held down. 

'Rain, please let me in.' He came up right after me, trying to get inside. 'Rain.'

'Go and enjoy your peace that I seem to be destroying.' I tell him off through the door

'I didn't mean any of it, Rain. You know I didn't.'

'People tend to say things they mean when they're angry. It's fine. You said worse things to me. I think I'll survive this.'

'Don't make me break in there, Rain. Open the door.' That sounded a bit more threatening

'Then break in.' I mumbled to myself, getting on the bed, hiding my face in my arms. The more I think about his words, the more it hurts. Am I too much? Am I suffocating him? Or is he just angry?

I heard the doors open and close, and I didn't even look up. He really did pick a lock to get in here.

'I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.' He got on the bed, pulling me in his chest, kissing me on the hair. 'I swear I didn't mean a single thing. I was just upset and wanted to be left alone.'

'Then go. Be alone.' I cry. 'If I'm such a bother to you, go.'

'You're not a bother to me at all, Rain. You're anything but that. I just lashed out at you because I'm angry. I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry.' He kept holding me

'You really know what to say to hurt someone.' I sniffle

'I'm aware. I've always been good at it. I do it without thinking. Like I did now.'

'Am I really that annoying to be with?'

'Yes, but I love that you are. It's one of the reasons why I love you so much. Your constant talking and nagging makes me kind of happy. Most of the time, you talk such nonsense that it makes me laugh.' He chuckles a little. 'I don't think I could live without it.'

I just nodded lightly, not moving away from him.

'I'm sorry. I have been so angry at Namjoon for bringing you into this. I never wanted you to join this line of work. If anything happens to you, I'm gonna kill all 6 of them and then myself.' That didn't sound like a joke. He is serious.

'I don't know how to do anything else, Jimin. This is what I've been doing so far, just like you. And I've been closed up in here for a long time. I can't keep doing that. I need to do something.'

'I know. That's another reason why I'm so angry. Because I know that there's nothing else you can do. You can't simply go into a normal life. There's no way for me to keep you out of this. I can't even promise to protect you. I'm supposed to be able to do at least that much.' His fingers on my shoulders tightened in frustration. 'I've been trying so hard to keep you out of danger, and they just dragged your right back into it. And you jumped in willingly. It's as if I've been trying for nothing.'

'I never expected such a promise from you, Jimin. I know damn well what kind of lives we have. My life was in danger the moment I was born, and it will be in danger until the day I die. It could be tomorrow, or it could be in 20 years. The same goes for you. You said so yourself, every step you take out these doors could be your death. There is no guarantee either of us will make it.'

'That is exactly my point. I could die any moment. But at least you have more chance of living if you don't do the same.' He pulled away, cupping my face from both sides and looking into my eyes. 'Your life means more to me than my own. I could not care less if I live or if I die. You are what's important to me. A strand of your hair missing would kill me. Don't you get that?'

'And your life means more to me than my own.' I repeat his words to him. 'Do you think that I'm dying with happiness every time you go out on a job? Do you think I'm just happily singing around the house while the man I love might be fighting for his life? I don't want this for you any more than you want it for me, but I know this is not something you can just leave.'

'Why didn't you tell me?' He let go of my face, and his hands fell down on his thigh. His voice was quiet, almost soft

'I didn't think I needed to state the obvious, Jimin. Why would I ever want you risking your life?' 

He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath as my hand reached for his face. He opened his eyes, looking at me with so much sadness behind that look.
'I want so much more than this for you. I want you to have a good, happy life away from here. Away from everything. You deserve to be happy. And not a single one of those things can be given to you by me. I can only drag you down.' 

'Jimin-'

'Maybe it would be better if you do what you said you would long ago. Leave. And leave me behind.' His eyes were glistening from the tears that swelled up in them, making them pinkish

As much as he tried to keep the tears in, they fell down his cheek once I slapped him.

'How can you even tell me something like that?!' I yelled at him, crying. 'I would rather die!' I was going to slap him again because he made me so angry, but he caught my wrist, pulling me into him. 'I would rather die than live without you. Don't tell me to leave. Don't leave me.' I sobbed, hitting him in the chest weakly 

'I'm sorry.' He sniffled as well. 'I won't say that again. It's alright.' He kissed my hair. 'I'm sorry.'

He waited until I stopped crying to speak again.

'So, your choice is to work with us.'

I nodded against his chest, hugging him a bit tighter. I could feel him taking a slow, deep breath and then swallowing really hard.

'I guess there's nothing else for me to do but accept it and protect you the best I can.'

'So, you're okay with it?' I pull away, looking up at him

'Not in the slightest, but I'm not your owner and I can't decide for you. If that's what you want, I will be here to help. It's your choice. You made it the same as I made mine. But I meant what I said. Anything happens to you, I'm killing them all.'

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

215K 6.2K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
11.6K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
999 95 32
The underground world of mafias was shaken when merciless, cunning Jin ascended as the leader of their organization. With the intent of avenging his...
35.1K 2.1K 30
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...