Wounded Heart

By magical_AditiRathore

What will happen when a person who is already wounded got new wounds that too from the person whom he or she... More

Painful Night
Avneil met again
Friends
Love Or Blunder
A New Beginning or Ending
Guilty
Fight
New Chapter Of Life
Birthday
Birthday Party
Huge Fight
Immense Pain
Heartbreak
Beginning Of A New Life
Hide And Seek
Met Aftet Years
Destiny's Plan
Revelation Of Truth
Efforts To Pacify Wifey
Battle On Neav
Avni's Big Decision
Broken Soul
Avni's Life
Neil's Decision
Neil And Neav's Effort
Avni Came Home
Efforts
Struggle
Talks
Sweet Moments And Blunder
Conversation
One More Mistake
One More Trouble For Avneil
440 Volt Shock
Sort Out Things
Avni Was Back
Neil's Ladydon
Union Of Two Souls
Surprise
Happy Moments
Happy Ending

Danger

566 89 16
By magical_AditiRathore

Chapter 12:

It was the time of night, the moon was shining over the Khanna mansion where Avni was standing near the bed and was waiting for Neil to enter. A hand held the door side and Neil came there and was holding his side. Neil squeezed his eyes and his shirt was covered with blood. The blood was on his forehead. Avni got shocked to see Neil’s condition.

Avni: Neil!

Avni ran to Neil who was in severe pain.

Avni: Neil, what happened?

Avni was looking at him and couldn’t understand what to do. Avni saw Neil is drunk also and she could smell it. Avni looked at Neil and was hurt but right now Avni was concerned for him.  Avni held Neil’s arm and kept it across her shoulder. Avni tried to give support to him but Neil took his arm back. Avni looked at Neil and tried to hold his arm but Neil signed Avni to stop.

Avni was looking at him. Neil moved to the room and Avni was afraid that Neil will fall. Avni wanted to hold Neil and she held his arm once but Neil jerked away her hand.

Neil came to the bed and Avni went to get the first aid box. Neil was in pain and was panting. Neil looked at Avni who was standing near the cupboard. Neil sighed and Avni looked at him. Avni turned to the cupboard and took out the box and then she came to Neil. Avni kept the box on the bed and tried to check Neil's wound but Neil stopped her showing his hand. Avni looked at Neil.

Neil: No need to show fake concern. I will manage.

Avni: Neil, please let me help you, you can get angry at me as much as you want but please for now let me do the bandage. Please.

Neil looked at Avni who had tears in her eyes.

Avni whispered: please.

Neil looked down and Avni took out the cotton and antiseptic. Avni tried to clean the wound and Neil winced. Avni took her hand back.

Neil: slowly.

Avni blew on his wound and Neil looked at Avni. Neil got lost and felt pain. Neil looked down. A tear fell from Avni’s eye and Avni wiped it. Avni pressed Neil's wound. Neil showed fake anger.

Neil: Now you will take out all your anger on me in this way?

Avni: sorry.

Neil was looking at Avni. Avni cleaned the blood and then she held the button of Neil’s shirt who looked at the hands and then he looked at Avni who also looked at him. Their eyes locked. Avni broke eye contact and opened the button. Neil looked down and then he looked at Avni. Avni cleaned the wounds near the shoulder and Neil was looking at her. A tear fell from her eyes and Avni wiped it. Neil got shocked.

Tears were falling from Avni’s eyes and Avni suppressed her lips. Avni wiped her eyes. Neil held Avni’s chin and turned her face to him. Neil felt bad and tried to wipe Avni’s tears but Avni wiped them. Neil got disappointed. Avni did the bandage.

Avni said while collecting the things.

Avni: I, I talk to the doctor.

Neil was looking at her and then he looked down.

Later, Neil was laying on the bed in a Fowler’s position and Avni came with the doctor. Neil looked at Avni and the doctor. The doctor did the check-up and Avni was looking at Neil.

Doctor: wounds are not deep. There is nothing to worry about.

Avni got relieved and Neil looked at her. Neil smiled to see Avni.

Doctor: still, I suggest you…
The doctor talked and Avni nodded. The doctor did the bandage of Neil’s hand also because it was swollen. The doctor got up and Avni went with him. Avni came back and came to Neil. Avni gave medicine to Neil who was looking at her.

Neil said while taking the glass: don’t you want to say something?

Avni looked at Neil who gulped the medicine and drank water. Avni took the glass from Neil.

Avni: what I did and said, I said that for your safety. It was my concern. Now, you can see yourself what happened.

Neil was looking at Avni.

Avni: You got your lesson. Anyways, it’s your life, your choice, do what you want, from now onwards, I will not stop you from anything.

Neil looked down.

Avni: ab, you need rest so, lay and rest for some time.

Avni helped Neil to lay and covered him with the duvet.

Neil: I am sorry.

Avni looked at Neil.

Neil: I talked rudely with you.

Avni smiled.

Avni: it’s ok… If you need anything then do tell me.

Avni smiled. Avni turned and was going to the cupboard. Neil was looking at her. Avni took out a duvet and went to the couch. Neil got shocked.

Neil: what are you doing?

Avni looked at Neil.

Avni: ab, I am sleeping on the couch.

Neil got shocked.

Avni: you had an injury so you need rest so, I thought to sleep on the couch.

Neil whispered: as if I sleep if you sleep there.

Avni looked at Neil but understand what he said.

Neil: Avni, I am fine please, come and sleep here on the bed

Avni: No, Neil, I am fine. I am ok with it. I…

Neil: but I am not ok with it. Please, come and sleep here.

Avni was about to say.

Neil: I know, you are angry with me but please come and sleep with me. I will not get peace if you sleep there. Please come. Please.

Avni sighed and then she came to the bed and laid on her side. Avni looked at Neil who was looking at her. Avni closed her eyes.

Neil in mind: I know, Avni that I did wrong but you also hurt me how can you raise a finger on my character?

Neil lowered his gaze and then he looked at the roof. Avni opened her eyes.

Avni in mind: I know that I crossed my limits but what you did was also wrong. In your eyes, my feelings have no value.

Avni thought and closed her eyes and Neil turned his face to her. Neil turned to Avni and looked at her.

It was the time of the morning, Avni was arranging the dining table and Neil came to her and hugged her from behind. Avni didn't react.

Neil: are you still angry with me?

Avni didn’t say anything.

Neil: I am sorry na, yaar.

Avni: it’s ok. Be careful next time. Alcohol is not good for your health.

Neil nodded and said, true.

Neil looked at Avni from behind.

Neil: means, you forgave me.

Avni nodded and Neil smiled. Neil kissed Avni’s cheek.

Neil: Thank you and I love you.
Avni smiled and Neil sat on the chair beside her. Neil looked at Avni and tickled Avni’s waist. Avni moved and Neil smiled. Neil hugged Avni’s waist who was buttering the toast for him. Neil kissed Avni’s arm and belly. Avni squeezed her eyes.

Avni: Neil.

Avni moved away and Neil looked at Avni.

Avni: your breakfast.

Neil showed a bandage on his hand and then he opened his mouth. Avni made a face and then she tried to feed Neil who held her arm and pulled her to him. Neil made Avni sit on his lap.

Avni: Neil.

Neil: now feed me.

Avni shook her head while smiling and fed Neil who also fed her with his left hand. Neil nuzzled Avni’s neck and Avni squeezed her eyes.

Avni: Neil, someone will come.

Neil said while nuzzling Avni’s neck: no one is at home.

Avni said with closed eyes: servants are here.

Neil looked at Avni.

Neil: then let’s go to the room.

Avni cupped Neil’s face.

Avni: first, you get fine then I will do what you say.

Neil: promise?

Avni: promise.

Neil smiled and thought.

Neil: at least, we can kiss.

Avni made a face and Neil made a sad pout. Avni shook her head and smiled. Avni cupped Neil’s face and leaned toward him. They got lost in their moment. Avni and Neil looked at each other and were panting. They touched their forehead.

Neil: I love you.

Avni: I love you too.

They smiled.

Later, Avni was sitting on the couch and was thinking about something.

Avni: I have to do something about Neil's drinking habit.

Avni thought and nodded.

Avni: yes, I have to keep an eye on him.

Avni nodded.

The next day, Neil was sitting in his cabin and talking to DD about a case.

Neil: what about the reports… when will the reports come?

DD: The reports will come today.

Neil: ok…

They talked.

Neil: you may go now.

DD nodded and went. Neil’s phone rang and he saw Avni’s number and smiled. Neil picked up the phone.

Neil: hello, love.

Avni: Hi, where are you?

Neil frowned.

Neil: in the police station, why?

Avni: nothing. Send me your picture. I am missing you.

Neil was surprised and he asked what while smiling.

Avni: send me your picture.

Neil: are you serious?

Avni: yes, I am. And send me your picture now.

Avni cut the call and huffed and Neil looked at his phone. Neil shook his head in amazement.

Neil: what was that?

Neil sighed with wide eyes. Neil clicked his picture and sent it to Avni. Avni saw the picture and sighed.

Avni: Thank God, he is in the police station.

Avni was relieved and then her eyes popped out.

Avni: what if that Maya was there with him? This lizard comes anywhere. She doesn't even need to spend a penny on Petrol After all she is a lizard. She can go anywhere.

Avni huffed.

Avni: what do I do now?

Avni thought and then her face lit up. Avni snapped her fingers and said idea.
Avni smiled and got up.

Neil was studying a file in his cabin and he heard the knock on the door.

Neil: come in.

The door opened and Avni entered while holding a large bag in her hands. Neil forwarded his hand.

Neil: file.

Avni frowned and then she made a face.

Avni: no file. Lunch.

Avni kept the large bag on the table. Neil was surprised and he looked at the bag and then he looked up. Neil was surprised to see Avni and then he smiled.

Neil: Avni, you.

Avni: yes.

Neil got up and Avni moved to him. They hugged.

Neil: you?

Avni: well, I was at home today so I thought why not have lunch with you?

Neil looked at the large bag on the table.

Neil: wow.

Avni smiled.

Neil: you did right. I was so hungry.

Avni smiled.

Avni: then let’s have lunch together.

Neil: ok. One minute.

Neil went to wash his hands and Avni kept away the file and arranged the food on the table. They sat and fed the first bit to each other and had lunch together.

Like this, the routine continued. Avni was getting on Neil’s nerves.

One day, Neil was studying a case and his phone rang. Neil saw Avni’s number and sighed because it was the third call from the morning. It was a video call. Avni saw the background and got relieved. Avni was sitting in her cabin.

Neil: yes, Avni.

Avni looked at Neil.

Avni: ab, had you had your lunch?

Neil: yes, I had it. Anything else?

Avni shook her head.

Neil: ok then can I do my work now?

Avni nodded.

Avni: sorry.

Neil cut the call and shook his head. Neil kept the phone and resumed his work.

At the time of the night, Neil was standing in front of the dressing table and Avni came after changing her dress from the washroom. Neil frowned to see her.

Neil: are you going somewhere?

Avni: yes, I am coming with you.

Neil got shocked.

Neil: what?

Avni nodded.

Avni: yes. It has been so long since I met Vidyut and KK so, I thought to join you guys today.

Neil got surprised and irritated. Avni smiled. Avni stood in front of the dressing table and Neil moved aside while lowering his gaze. Neil looked at Avni who was getting ready.

Avneil came to the café and Vidyut and KK got surprised and happy to see Avni and they looked at Neil who made a face and signed what he can do. Avneil met their friends. KK and Avni hugged.

KK: Bhabhi, what a pleasant surprise!

Avni smiled and they broke the hug and then Avni met Vidyut.

Vidyut: good to see you after a long time.

Avni: yes.

They smiled and sat. They enjoyed and Neil also got normal to see Avni and others happy.

Days passed and with time, Avni’s insecurities increased though Neil tried his best to keep his calm and clear Avni’s doubts but Avni fixed that thought in her mind that Neil will be snatched from her so she got clingier. Avni literally called Neil eight to ten times a day and asked him where he is going when he went out with his friends. Sometimes, Avni accompanies him and sometimes she let him go but she calls him which annoys Neil. Now, Neil was really frustrated but he was trying to not lose his calm.

One day, Neil was working on a case and was standing near the large green board and some patterns were drawn on it and some pictures and cutting of newspapers were pinned on it. Neil was looking at it curiously holding his chin and a pen was in his hand. Neil’s phone rang and he turned his phone. Neil sighed and went to his table. Neil took his phone and sighed to see Avni’s number. Neil received the call.

Neil: yeah, say, Avni.

Avni: what are you doing?

Neil: Avni, right now, I am working on a very important case so please. If you have any work then say else let me do my work. Please.

Avni: ok.

Neil cut the call and then he switched off his phone. Avni looked at the phone and thought.

Later, Avni called Neil but his number was switched off. Avni frowned and looked at the phone. Avni thought.

It was the time of the night, Neil was standing in his room and was talking on the phone.

Neil: ok. I am so excited. We are doing it after such a long time. It will be great fun.

Neil was smiling.

Neil: ok, will see you tomorrow.

Avni came into the room while hearing Neil who cut the call. Avni came to Neil who smiled to see her.

Avni: what happened?

Neil: I, KK, and Vidyut are going on an adventure trip.

Avni got shocked.

Avni: what?

Neil: yes and that too in a forest.

Another shook for Avni.

Avni: I will also come with me.

Neil got shocked.

Neil: what?

Avni: yes.

Neil: but, Avni…

Avni interrupted.

Avni: no but, no if. I am coming with you means I am coming with you, else you will not go.

Neil: Avni…

Avni: No, Avni, take me with you else I will tell about it to Papa.

Neil got shocked.

Avni: now, the choice is yours.

Neil got shocked and Avni went out of the room. Neil was looking at her.
Neil got irritated and he moved. Neil hit his foot on the bed and caught his head. Neil sat on the bed and sat on it. Neil thought and called Vidyut and KK. They were on a Video call.

Vidyut: what happened?

Neil sighed.

Neil: Vidyut, Avni wants to come with us.

Neil told them everything.

KK: Then what is wrong with it? Bring her with you.

Vidyut: yes.

Neil: have you lost your mind? Avni and adventure trip. No way. Snakes and other wild animals can be there. I can’t put her life at risk.

Vidyut: nothing will happen.

Neil: no.

KK:  so what now? Plan cancel.

Neil: I think so… I was so excited yaar.

KK: nothing will happen. Bring her. I will also bring Sonia. It will be great fun.

Vidyut: yes.

Neil thought.

Later, Avni was arranging the bedsheet and Neil came from the washroom. Neil looked at Avni and came forward.

Neil: pack your bag. We will go tomorrow for a trip.

Avni looked at Neil and stood properly. Avni smiled and came to Neil. Avni hugged Neil. Neil smiled.

Avni: I love you.

Neil: I love you.

They smiled while hugging each other.

The next day, Avneil started their journey to their adventure trip with their friends in the early morning even it was dark. The car was moving to the destination. Soon, they reached and got down from the car. Avneil smiled to see the forest and now it was morning. Neil and his friends took out the large bags and they sighed. They wore the bag and Avni and Sonia also wore the bag but those were small.

Neil looked at Avni.

Neil: nervous?

Avni: no way, excited.

Neil curved his lips downwards. Avni and the others smiled.

Neil: then let’s start the journey.

Avni: ok.

They smiled and Neil signed with his hand come. They smiled and moved. Avneil and friends were enjoying but Sonia was getting scared so, she held KK’s arm while going. Sticks were in their hands. Sonia heard a sound and got scared and then her arm touched the tree and was looking at the other side. She screamed and everyone looked at her. Sonia’s eyes were closed.

Avni: what happened?

Sonia opened her eyes and saw nothing. KK and others smiled and Avni tried to control her smile.

Avni: Sonia, it’s a tree.

KK: Sonia, you got scared of a tree.

Sonia made a sad pout and threw her stick. Neil side-hugged Avni while smiling.

Avni: ok, now no one will laugh at her.

Neil: yes, guys, now it’s a limit. Let’s go. We have to find a place to stay.

They nodded and then they moved forward. Sonia held KK’s arm while going. Neil saw that and then he looked at Avni who was looking here and there and a spark was in her eyes. Neil smiled to see her.

Neil whispered: my tigress.

Avni looked at Neil.

Avni: did you say something?

Neil shook his head and Avni smiled. Avni looked around. Neil smiled to see Avni and then he looked straight.

Sonia: Avni, can’t you sit at home?

Avneil looked at Sonia.

Sonia got scared of an insect. Everyone smiled to hear her.

Sonia: What was the need to come here? We could go to a Kitty party.

Everyone smiled.

Sonia: tell me honestly, are you not scared?

Avni: No.

KK: She is not like you.

Sonia looked at him innocently.

Avni: KK.

They smiled.

Sonia: you are so brave, Avni.

Neil: yes, she is.

Neil stopped and to see him others also stopped. Neil side-hugged Avni.

Neil: she is a tigress. My tigress.

Neil rubbed his nose to Avni’s nose. Sonia made an aww face and the other smiled. Avni widened her eyes and signed Neil to see with her eyes. Others moved and Neil made a face and looked away. Avni made a sad pout and Neil smiled to see her. Neil side hugged Avni who smiled and they moved from there.
The day converted into evening and Avneil were sitting near the fire with their friends. They made the tea and had it with snacks. They were smiling and talking. Avni jerked her hair and was about to sip her tea but she heard something. Avni turned her face. Neil looked at Avni.

Neil: what happened?

Avni looked at Neil and then she looked back.

Avni said while looking back: Nothing, I felt that I heard something.

Neil looked there.

Neil: nothing is there.

Avni nodded and then they looked at each other. Neil smiled.

Neil: What happened, getting scared?

Avni said with attitude: nooo.

They smiled and turned to friends. They smiled to hear them and then Avni again turned. Avni shrugged off it but she again heard and looked around. Neil was busy talking and smiling. Avni thought.

Avni: it is my hallucination.

Avni shook her head and got involved in the conversation. They were busy in chitchat and a snake was roaming there. The snake saw them and proceeded to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 18K 46
Girl - Would you able to name our relationship. What if you break my heart ? ( her breathe is hitched ) . Boy - ( while kissing her neck) The day I f...
70.2K 6K 27
In this story there is love , breakup , angry , possiveness ... All about AVNEIL
196K 18.2K 62
it's a story of a girl name Avni cute fun loving girl she is a orphan and a guy name khanna how is also alone in the world and he is psychotic lover...
24.9K 3.4K 26
This story is the story of the fate of a girl where she has seen pain since childhood and while seeing and feeling that pain, she learns to live with...