๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

Oleh ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) Lebih Banyak

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

punished

3.8K 252 25
Oleh ot7_bang_tan

"What was that huh!!? Why were you pushing him!? Don't you have some patience!?"

Yoongi gulped getting up. He flinched hearing loud angry tone of jungkook.

"Jungk-"

"Hyung please! It's ENOUGH!" Jungkook showed his palm to namjoon to stop him from interfering.

Yoongi looked towards namjoon with scared eyes but he yelped when his arm was tightly grabbed by jungkook who spoke angrily
"Don't look at him! He's not going to save you today!"

"H-hurting!" Yoongi whimpered trying to release his arm from jungkook's hold.

Namjoon got worried as he could see how much angry was jungkook so he slowly and calmly said to him
"Kook please leave him and calm down, look we both are fine"

"It's your luck that nothing happened but your face could have hurt because of that soup bow- oh and why did you listened to him huh? I told you na that he is going have soup only for today?" Jungkook said to namjoon.

"Yeah and he agreed to have it, I was going to heat it because it got cold as he took time from getting up from his nap" namjoon lied to save yoongi.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi whose face was wet from his tears and soft sobs were leaving from his mouth.

"Is he saying truth? I am asking you something Kim yoongi! Is he lying to save you!?"

Namjoon sighed knowing yoongi will not be able to lie.

"I r-refused to have the soup but kookie I asked for ramen with alot of v-veggies I swear, you c-can ask joonie"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at namjoon.

"Ok fine, he refused but it's truth that he asked me to add alot of veggies in the ramen" namjoon said in defeating voice.

"Hmm, I'll make ramen for him then and till then you will give him 10 spanks bare as his punishment!" Jungkook said taking out his mobile from his pocket and throwing it on the couch along with his wallet.

Yoongi quickly shook his head as no.

"Jungkook there is no need, it accidentally happene-"

"If you don't want to then I'll punish him, decide yoongi hyung, want my hand or your joonie's hand?" Jungkook asked to yoongi interrupting namjoon.

"J-joonie" yoongi mumbled looking down.

"Namjoon hyung 10 spanks right now and if I didn't heard the noise of slaps in kitchen then i will punish him again myself!" Saying this, jungkook went to the kitchen.

Namjoon gave yoongi an apologetic look and sat down on the couch
"Come hyung, let's finish it quickly"

"N-not bare please, it h-hurts" yoongi sobbed slowly laying down on namjoon's lap but his request was ignored as namjoon pulled down his pajama and underwear.
"J-joonie ple-"

*Smack*

"Ahh!!" Yoongi cried.

*Smack*

*Smack*

*Smack*

*Smack*

"AHHH! S-STOP!" Yoongi screamed crying hard.

Namjoon let him breath for some seconds then continued without saying anything.

*Smack*

*Smack*

Yoongi wiggled in namjoon's hold but he was held tight.

*Smack*

"Namjoon pleas- ah!"

*Smack*

*Smack*

Quickly pulling up yoongi's bottoms, he picked him up like a koala and roamed here and there in the living room.
"Done, no more KitKat"

Yoongi was silent, hiding his face in namjoon's neck, arms hanging down from namjoon's shoulders.

"Sorry baby" namjoon said patting his back.

"Room" yoongi mumbled.

"No room, sit here and have your ramen" jungkook said coming with two bowls.

"Hyung you also eat, I'll go and freshen up"

Namjoon nodded at jungkook's words.

"Look at me yoongi hyung"

Yoongi didn't moved.

"You got punished because you did something which you shouldn't have done so don't give me this attitude!" Jungkook said harshly.

Yoongi huffed.

"You! Hyung put him down please"

"No, he already got his punishment, now don't you dare to touch him jungkook!" Namjoon said.

"He tried running yesterday morning then he locked himself in bathroom but I did nothing as I understand that he's afraid of injections so it's okay but this was definitely very wrong! He has to follow his diet and he can't push you or anyone! It's dangerous!!" Jungkook said Sternly.

"I understood and he got punishment right? So let's drop this matter now" namjoon said rubbing yoongi's back.

"I just want to feel his head hyung but he is hiding his face in your neck" jungkook said sighing.

"He's not having fever, I can feel" namjoon said.

"Ok then have your lunch, I'll go and change" saying this, jungkook went upstairs.

"KitKat let's eat yummy ramen ok? See it's looking delicious" namjoon said and was going to sit down on the couch with yoongi on his lap but before he could, yoongi said
"Put me down namjoon"

"Hyungie you can si-"

"Please namjoon"

"Ok" namjoon said and put yoongi down.

"Sorry, I will never misbehave from now on"

"It's okay hyung, Don't apologize" namjoon said softly.

Yoongi sat down on the couch and picked the bowl.

"Wanna watch a movie? Or any cartoon?" Namjoon asked sitting down beside him.

"Doraemon" Yoongi spoke.

Namjoon nodded and turned on the tv. They both were watching Doraemon when jungkook came back.

"Why did you came back so early from hospital jungkook? Was everything ok there?" Namjoon asked.

"Everything was ok that's why I came back hyung and I was worried about someone because someone was alone but I was wrong, that someone always stays with his troubles" jungkook answered looking towards Yoongi who was eating silently.

"Stop jungkook, you are doing too much now" namjoon said giving him his serious look.

"Why don't you say this to him huh? Isn't he doing too much? Always making troubles an-" before jungkook could tease more, yoongi started crying.

"Don't cry Don't cry, he's just teasing you, look he's laughing at you now" namjoon said hugging yoongi pointing at jungkook.

Yoongi looked at jungkook and saw him silently laughing. He stomped towards him and started hitting him.
"He punished me because of you!! My butt is hurting because of you, see it's all red! It is right!!?" Yoongi said turning around pulling down his pajama to reveal his red butt cheeks.

Both jungkook and namjoon laughed at his cuteness.

"You both are laughing!? Is it funny for you?it's hurting alot! I can't sit properly!" Yoongi shouted angrily at him while pulling up his pajama.

"Ok ok shh! Don't get angry yoonkitty, come sit here" jungkook said making yoongi sit on his lap.

"Why did you said to joonie to punish me!! I accidentally pushed him hard, I didn't wanted to hurt him" yoongi said sobbing.

"I know you didn't wanted to but you are always hurrying up and that's why you end up in trouble" jungkook said lightly bouncing him on his lap to calm him.

"Sorry but joonie punished me very hard, he just smacked me without saying anything" yoongi complained pouting.

"I did it because I wanted to finish the punishment soon hyung" namjoon said.

Yoongi huffed snuggling into jungkook.

"He's unbelievable, I thought he will not even look towards you but here? He is cuddling with you and ignoring me?" Namjoon said in disbelief.

Jungkook chuckled kissing yoongi's cheek.

"I am angry with you! Don't think that you are forgiven!" Yoongi said wiping his cheek.

"Excuse me? I don't think you have any right to get angry, you are the one who did wrong and got punished so you should ask for our forgiveness but here you are getting angry at us and saying that we are not forgiven by you!?" Jungkook said raising his eyebrows.

Yoongi got silent and looked at namjoon with his innocence doe eyes.

"What? Now want to come to me?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi nodded.

"You are such a brat, go!" Jungkook said and he got surprised when yoongi really got up from his lap and went to namjoon's arms.

"Oh my Kitkat" namjoon immediately sat him down on his lap with yoongi's back against his chest.

"Sometimes I thinks that he's cheating on both of us, when he's with me, he complains about how you are so overprotective of him and treat him like a baby" jungkook said then namjoon continued

"And when he's with me, he complains about how much strict you are and how you always scold him for his little mistakes"

Yoongi nervously chuckled fiddling with his fingers looking super cute.

"Naughty righ-" jungkook was cut off by loud banging on their door.

Yoongi got up from namjoon's lap and was instantly going to run towards the door to open it but stopped on his tracks immediately hearing jungkook
"You are not going to open it yoongi hyung!"

"I'll see who is it" namjoon said and went to open the door but as soon as he opened, his eyes widened when he saw a lady with a cut on her head.

Jungkook came with yoongi behind namjoon and he was also shocked while Yoongi asked worriedly
"What happened mrs.oberoi?"

"Who is she?" Jungkook asked.

"Our new neighbours" yoongi answered.

"Oh my god your cut is deep, please come ins-" namjoon was cut off by mrs.oberoi

"Please help me! There is someone in that house and my husband is very injured! Please come with me!"

💜
______________________________________
Don't forget to vote 🌟

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18.8K 1.9K 10
"I am here for you hyung, I know you are strong but sometimes it's okay to ask for help right?"
Our Hyung Oleh koyababy

Fiksi Penggemar

148K 9.4K 105
"I Hate you hyung " What if a person who was always pampered by his parents , suddenly needs to look after his brothers? Sacrificing his youth his f...
154K 4.4K 53
"You are our precious diamond who help us in the dark and cold world" "Finally we find you princess" (DON'T COPY MY WORK AND HOPE YOU LIKE IT) ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ...
47.5K 1.1K 36
i was happy alone , I never complained to you about not having a brother. A taekook fanfic Cover by me ๐Ÿ’œ