Just A Fan | Tom Kaulitz

loztkaulitz tarafından

"You know, You were only supposed to be a fan." Daha Fazla

Lilly (1)
Tickets&Money (2)
Shopping (3)
Change (4)
Concert (5)
VIP (6)
Hangover (7)
Tension (8)
Trust (9)
Truth (10)
Late (11)
Dates (12)
Bathroom (13)
Clean (14)
Pretty (15)
Party (16)
Headlines (17)
We (18)
News (19)
Sneaking (20)
Plane (21)
Home (22)
Manager (24)
Drive (25)
Mugshot (26)
Night (27)
Alcohol (28)
Ready (29)
Final (30)

Situated (23)

2.8K 45 101
loztkaulitz tarafından

His room smells of men's cologne and smoke, the cologne scent takes over most of the room, and it smelt amazing.

Tom sat at the end of the bed and was taking his shoes off, I wanted to scare him. I quietly sat up and crawled over to him then jumped on his back.

He didn't get scared and instead he put his hands behind him pulling me over his shoulder and standing up with me on his shoulder.

"You're not quiet enough to scare me Lilly, but now I'm gonna throw you in the pool." He sounded serious in a funny way, like he was actually going to do it.

I started kicking my feet like a child and yelling for the band.

"Bill! Georg?! Gustav?!?! Anyone!" I yelled, and I hear one of them come to my rescue.

"Bill!" I reach my hands out laughing and he grabs my hands.

"Tom what are you doing to poor Lilly." He holds onto my hands.

"I'm gonna throw her into the pool Bill." Tom laughs.

"Oh... in that case, guys come on! We're throwing Lilly into the pool!" Bill yells to everyone and let's go of my hands.

Tom is running with me and everyone else is following, we reach the clear slider doors in the back of the house and as soon as we get out there Tom throws me into the pool.

"T—" I go to yell his name before my entire body is under the water.

They're all laughing at me, so I play a prank and I don't come up for as long as I can hold my breath.

"Guys, she isn't coming up. Tom did you even check if she could swim?" Bill scolds Tom and before you know it they all jumped into the pool with their clothes on to save me.

Then I swim up catching my breath, I was under way too long but I got them. "HA. Got you guys!" I started laughing and none of them laughed.

"Lilly don't do that! We thought you were drowning." Bill splashes water into my face and it turns into a huge war of splashing and drowning each other.

———

"Georg can you get me a towel please?" I say since Georg is the first one to get out.

"Can you get me one too?" Tom adds in, then they all start asking and he just rolls his eyes to go grab us towels.

We were all getting out of the pool because it was late and we were all soaked and cold, Georg came out with our towels and tossed them to us.

"Thank you." We all say when we get thrown our towels.

After we dried off enough where we wouldn't drip all over the house, we all go inside. Tom helps me find a bathroom and I turn on the water, it doesn't take fast for it to get warm as they live in a nice house with good water.

Tom is waiting for me to get in, it doesn't matter how many times we have sex, how many times he sees me naked or anything, he will still always make me extremely nervous.

"Are you gonna undress and get in or am I gonna have to help you?" He says, playing with his lip ring.

"I think I got it..." I turn around and start taking off my wet clothes, I put them on the ground and I can see Tom eyeballing me from the mirror reflection in the bathroom.

I get into the shower and it's nice and warm, I don't ever wanna leave this shower. I feel relaxed for once, nothing is going wrong.

I feel Toms cold hands touch my sides as he gets into the shower with me, he kisses my neck and just holds me while the water rains down upon us.

"Could you wash my hair? The pool has chlorine in it and I don't want it to dry out my hair, but my shampoo and stuff is in my bag in your room, can you get it please?" I ask, now facing him.

"Of course baby." Tom kisses my head and puts a towel around his waist, and going to his room to get my bathroom bag.

He comes back pretty fast and hands me my shampoo and conditioner, I put it on the built in shelves of the shower and motion my hand for him to come back in.

He walks back into the shower and he holds me for a bit. My arms are around his neck and his stay rested on my sides. I feel happy. Nothing could take away the love that I have for this man ever.

"Now can we wash my hair?" I mumble into his chest and turn around facing my hair towards him.

He just smiles at me and I can just feel how happy we are. He puts the shampoo in my hair and uses his fingers to lather it in my scalp and brush it down to the rest of my hair, he brings my head more into the water and puts his hand on my eyes so none of the soapy water can get into my eyes, he uses his other hand to slowly wash out the shampoo. His hands are so nice and firm and it feels like I'm getting a head massage. After he washes it all out, I turn around giving him a peck on his lips and handing him the shampoo. He signals for me to turn back around and puts the conditioner in my hair but away from my scalp, he remembers. One drunken time together I explained my entire hair washing process and how I don't put conditioner on my scalp because it'll either dry it out and give me dandruff, or make it extremely oily and greasy.

The way that he had remembered that meant he paid attention to the little things and not only the big things. It made me feel like I really meant something to him.

After he's done washing my hair, I give him my loofa and my body wash. He lifts his eyebrow smirking at me, "You want me to wash your body?"

"Yes please." I give him an 'innocent' smile yet I know what I'm doing.

He puts body wash on the loofa and sets the body wash to the side, he starts by rubbing the loofa on my back and butt, my arms, then he goes to my neck and my stomach. I watch the bubbles form as he goes over my chest with the loofa and my thighs, he gets down onto his knees to reach my legs and feet, then he stands back up and moves me back into the water, watching the bubbles disappear. He gets super close to me and puts my hair behind my ear and whispers to me, "That should've been you on your knees beautiful."

He brings his face back to mine, so close that our noses were touching. I can't help myself so I kissed him, he kisses back leaving us making out for a good while.

We pull apart and his face is all red, did I make him flustered?

The feeling of seeing him flustered has me absolutely in love, but I look down, not only did I make him flustered, I got him happy. Guess I gotta fix it.

I slowly get down on my knees and maintain eye contact while I'm getting down, I put both of my hands on it and kiss the tip. He brushes the top of my head with his hand and holds my wet hair up, I take most of his length into my mouth, not trying to take more than I can handle. He's quietly moaning and biting his lips at my mouth movements on him, I decide to try my best and take his full length into my mouth, I gag for a second yet get myself to keep composure to his length. I hear him go "Augh" and release into my mouth. It tastes sweet and warm, nor did I spit out any.

He pulls me up to him and puts his hands on my face and puts our forehead together. "That was amazing Lilly." Then he kisses me.

———

We walk out of the bathroom with our towels on and I'm holding my bathroom bag to bring everything back to his room.

"I don't wanna wear my clothes can I wear yours?" I plead.

"Of course beautiful." He gives me his boxers and a t-shirt with their band logo on it.

I put it on and give him a peck on the lips, I bring my bathroom bag to his bathroom that's connected to his room and start setting my stuff in there. I put my shampoo and conditioner in his shower, along with my body wash. I put my toothpaste and tooth brush on his sink and set my makeup bag under the sink. Before I leave the bathroom I brush my teeth before putting the rest of my stuff away.

When I'm done brushing my teeth, I get my bag with my clothes and I put them in his closet, hanging my clothes up with his and re organizing and cleaning his closet in the process.

The left side has my clothes and the right is his clothes.

Once I was done getting situated, I went back to the bathroom and get my hairbrush before we went to bed.

I walked over to Tom with my hairbrush and asked him to brush it.

"Lilly I am not your mom." Tom groans.

"Please Tom." I give him a seducing look.

"Fine."

He brushes my hair lightly like he's done this before.

"I'm sorry I just hate brushing hair because Bill makes me brush his when he decides to be lazy. It's the perk of being 10 minutes older than your twin." He laughs to himself and hands me my hairbrush when he finished brushing it.

"Thank you, and that's sweet of you." I give him a peck once again and put my hairbrush back in the bathroom.

I come back and crawl into bed with Tom as were holding each other we doze off into sleep.

<>

Author Note: This chapter was extremely long to me.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

13.3K 586 32
𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒚. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚. 𝑩𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑲𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒛. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕...
17.7K 374 32
You and Tom have been together for a few months now,but you find yourself fighting again.Things come up but Bill is always there to support you.He's...
10.8K 325 34
*Sequel of Stockholm Syndrome*
144K 2.7K 29
This story is in English!! This is only my second story so please go easy on me with any mistakes! Hope u enjoy and have fun 😝 ⚠️⚠️⚠️: Drug use, sub...