Sisters | Taylor swift

By Bilsromantics

22 year old Taylor Swift took the responsibility of looking after her little sister when her parents both die... More

1 - safe & sound
2 - Thats When
3 - back to december
4 - change
5 - Sad Beautiful Tragic
7 - Castles crumbling
8 - A Place In This World
9 - Breathe
10 - The Best Day
11 - Mean
12 - Mean PT2
13 - Jump Then Fall
The Other Side Of The Door

6 - Champagne problems

851 20 7
By Bilsromantics

Champagne Problems - Taylor Swift

You had a speech, you're speechless
Love slipped beyond your reaches
And I couldn't give a reason
Champagne problems

Bily pov

Tour finished a while ago which is sad but also a relief. Tour is very stressful, I can't imagine how tired Taylor must be. I've missed my friends so I'm happy that I get to see them again! I turn 12 soon which is very exciting. Though I'm not allowed friends over I am aloud to invite my celebrity friends so it isn't all that bad. Suddenly my phone dings snapping me out of my thoughts.

Isla 😊
Hey Brooke, I'm going to a party tonight if you want to come with me :)

Me
Omg I'd love too! Who's birthday is it?

Isla😊
Not that kind of party silly, like a proper party, my brothers hosting it at his place.

Me
Like with alcohol?

Isla😊
Yeah, you obviously don't have to drink if you don't want to though! I just want to hang out with you

Me
Yeah of course I'll come, let me go ask my sister

Isla😊
Ok!

"Tay!" I Call out while running down the stairs to find her. "In the living room!" I hear her say so I rush into the living room. "Tay you look so pretty today" I walk up to her and I play with her hair.
"What do you want now?" She giggles "Isla invited me to a party, can I go?" "Like a Birthday Party? Or a party party? Because there's no way in letting you go to a party party at your age"
"It's her brothers birthday party and she didn't want to be alone so she invited me, please can I go?" I tell a small little lie, what she doesn't know can't hurt her. "Will adults be there?" "Yeah of course" I actually have no idea if any adults will be there but then again what Tay doesn't know cant hurt her. "Ok yeah you can go, when is it?"
"Tonight" "I'll drop you off then" "No it's ok she said she can take me" I hope Isla can take me otherwise Taylor will find out I'm lying. "Ok.... She'll pick you up from here?" "Uh yeah"
"Ok well, sounds like a plan. Just be careful please and I want you home before 11pm ok?"
"Oh my god, ok, thank you Taylor you're the best!" I squeal before hugging her from behind. I immediately race to my room and ask Isla if she can take me, luckily her brother said he could drive us. This is going to be the best night ever!

I immediately start to get ready for the night ahead. I won't drink or anything because Taylor will definitely now im lying but I'll still have a great time. Specially with Isla. I decide to wear simple jeans and a cute top. Cant go wrong with that. "Taylor! Can you do my hair?" I say running down the stairs with my hair straightener in my hand. She looks at me and sighs. "Why don't you let your natural hair out?" "Because I like it straight" I shrug before plugging it into the wall.
"Yeah but your ruining your pretty curls baby"
"Straightening them once won't ruin them Tay, please" "Ok fine, Go grab your hair brush please"
I immediately race to my room to grab my hairbrush. I sit in front of my sister while she straightens my hair for me.

"Hey Taylor!" I hear the door open. It's Travis! Travis is my sisters boyfriend and they've been dating for years. Travis is such a dad to me. "In here babe!" She calls out. I cringe at the pet name 'babe' they are definitely 'that' couple for sure. But I wouldn't have it any other way. "Hi baby, hi Bily, how are you? You look dressed up, where are you going miss?" Travis says "I'm good, I'm going to a birthday party" "Who's?" "My friends brothers, she wanted me to come with her"
"Who's this friend?" He asks while sitting next to Taylor. "Isla" my face heats up at the thought of her. "Oh so you like this girl?" "Mhm" I nod slightly. "I'm going to want to meet this girl-"
"Travis. This isn't a interrogation" I laugh at him. As I said he is definitely a dad to me. "Well excuse me for keeping you safe, i don't want anyone hurting my little Bily" he huffs I giggle. He's always called me his little Bily since I was little.

After about half an hour Isla turns up. I convince my parents to let me just go instead of meeting her and we made our way to the party. I've been to many after partys before but I've always been with Taylor so I'm super excited. "Come on" Isla smiles as she drags me into the party. She holds my hand making me blush. "Let's get something to drink" she giggles cutely as we enter the kitchen. "What are you going to drink?" I ask her. She lets go of my hand to grab a bottle of vodka.
"This" she smirks "Oh uh I don't know Isla. My sister will get mad an-" "Come on don't be lame, she won't find out I promise!" "But- I don't know arnt we to young" "Don't be a loser it'll be fun" she insists. I guess having only a little won't hurt.
"Um ok but only a little" "Yay!," she squeals as she pulls me into a tight hug. "You're so cool, have you tried it with Cranberry juice before?" "No, I've never had alcohol before" I say while fiddling with my fingers. I'll be in so much trouble if Taylor finds out. "It's so good, Ive only had it once before but from what I can remember it's good" she explains while mixing the two drinks together.

"Here" she hands one cup over to me. My hands shake slightly. "We'll drink it together, three two one go!" She says and I take my very first sip of alcohol. To my surprise it's actually quite nice! Taylor makes it out to be a bad thing but I think it tastes pretty good. "Thoughts?" Isla asks "It's actually really good!" "See I told you" she smirks.
The rest of the night we dance together to some music and we try heaps of different combinations of alcoholic drinks. The loud music starts to give us headaches so we move to the backyard.

"Bily have you ever tried like a vape before?" "Oh god no, Taylor would be so mad if I did. Why?"
She tugs at her bottom lip with her teeth before pulling out a vape from her pocket. "Wanna try?" She asks "How did you get that?" I say surprised that she owns one at her age. She is also 11.
"My brother got it for me, wanna try? I'll put it on low" "I don't know, I've already drunk alcohol when I'm not supposed too" "Just one hit baby" she says. The 'baby' catches me very off guard. My mouth opens slightly. "Here." She states. I look at her confused as she inhales her vape. Before blowing out the smoke she grabs my cheeks with her hands bringing her face close to mine. She opens my mouth softly with her thumb before blowing smoke into my mouth. My immediate reaction is to inhale so I do just that. I pull away Coughing a little Bit. After that my brain goes all fuzzy and I feel lighter.

"Ya like it?" "Yeah actually I feel.... Good" I look at her. She's so gorgeous. She has dirty blonde hair and green eyes. "Bily can I kiss you?" "K-kiss me?" "Yeah" I nod vigorously making her giggle, before I know it she presses her soft pink lips onto mine. I close my eyes and melt into her lips. They are so soft it's like I'm kissing clouds.
She pulls away slightly making us make eye contact. We immediately start giggling. For about an hour all we do is drink, sometimes use her vape and we steal occasional kisses. Best night ever. I realise my phone keeps blowing up with messages and calls.

99+ missed calls from T-Swizzler 🥰
99+ messages from T-Swizzler 🥰
67 messages from Trav 💕
70 missed calls from Trav 💕

"Fuck." I cuss. "What?" Isla slurs "My sister" "Oh shit, call her back. Act sober!" I immediately call my sister. "Hi Tay" i say in the most normal voice I can. "Brooklyn-Lily where the hell are you? You were supposed to be home 3 hours ago!" Her voice sounds all fuzzy making me laugh. "Your funny" "Bily? Are you drunk?" I gasp aloud. She can't know! "No!" I defend myself. "Where are You? Im Coming to get you" "Noooo. Dont worry" "I've found your location. Im coming right now. I expect you out front." She says sternly before hanging up.

I look at Isla and we both just start laughing.
"What's up her ass?" She says making us laugh more."Come on before she gets even more mad"
Me and Isla make our way out front and we end up waiting about 10 minutes before Taylor's car pulls up with Travis in the front seat.
Travis storms out the car and walks up to us.
"In the car. Hurry up." He says looking mad
"Woah clam down" I roll my eyes. I grab Isla's Hand and I make her sit in the car with me.

"Brooklyn-Lily what the hell? This isn't a birthday party! You smell like nicotine! What have you been doing? Who is this?!" "Calm down mom" I joke about how protective she is. She keeps her stare on me waiting for me to answer her. "This is Isla and yes we drinking and had a vape, so what?" I roll my eyes. "Do you want one?" Isla asks holding her vape out for Taylor.
"No." Taylor says before grabbing it out of Isla's hand. "Isla how old are you?" Travis asks "11, why?" "You two are way too young for this! Brooklyn-Lily your in a lot of trouble. Isla I'm sure your parents won't be very happy." Taylor says sternly before she starts driving us back to her place. "Your boring miss Taylor swift I thought you'd be fun" Isla shrugs. "Yeah." I agree feeling angry at Taylor. Just let me have a bit of fun for god sakes.

"Isla I don't want you around my sister." "Hey you can't do that she's my girlfriend." Isla huffs.
"Girlfriend?!?!" I say surprised "Duh I didn't kiss you for nothing" "What?!?!" Travis whips around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.6K 40
Sequel to The Soldier's Girl. Caroline is now a sophomore in high school and has been officially adopted by Taylor. Follow the story as Taylor helps...
7.2K 469 13
Taylor, Taylor Swift. Singer, songwriter, performer, a popstar... and more. There are so many things that happen in life that no one ever expects. Ta...
4.8K 270 29
Emma, a girl who has cancer and is in a foster/orphanage. She wonders if she'll ever find the parents that once gave her up. But when Taylor Swift co...
13.6K 128 10
Y/n Swift is the daughter of a famous singer(Taylor Swift) and her mother has a concert one day in LA and she is going to be singing to but the even...