The Tale Of The Taylor's

By EBTandTWINKIES-

Not an ordinary love story 🥰! A Zac and Fatima Tale! More

The Taylor Children
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
SNEAK PEEK 👀🙃

Chapter 17

1.2K 69 80
By EBTandTWINKIES-

A month has passed since Fatima attended Angela's birthday party. Over the course of this one month, Zac and Fatima learned shocking news. As for their relationship, they have been in complete bliss. Zac and Fatima found out that Xi is in fact Autistic, and he also has Epilepsy. Epilepsy is a disorder in which nerve cell activity in the brain is disturbed, resulting in the effects of a seizure. Zac and Fatima found out that Xi had epilepsy after one night of them returning home from their date night. Grandma Evelyn Taylor was holding a shaking Xi as he foamed at the mouth. He was rushed to the hospital immediately and was diagnosed with Tonic-Clonic seizures.

Tonic-Clonic seizures, are seizures that are characterized by stiffness and jerking motions to the body. During a Tonic-Clonic seizure, the excess saliva in one's mouth tends to pool in the mouth, as it mixes with oxygen and gases. After mixing with oxygen and gases in the mouth, the salvia begins to create a foamy appearance as it bubbles over. So far, within this past month, Xi has only had two seizures. Zac and Fatima both have been keeping a close eye on him, and learning ways to make sure his CK (creatine kinase) levels stay regulated. Italy has completely learned how to walk now, and she has learnt new words as well. She try's to keep up with Jr. around the house, as well as making messes for Zac and Fatima to clean.

Today is Italy's first birthday party, and also the day where Zac and Fatima's friends are going to be made aware of their relationship. It is currently 5 in the morning and Fatima is laying awake in bed. Zac laid sleeping on his back, while Fatima laid on his chest.

                  |Zac and Fatima's bedroom|

Fatima : (tapping Zac's chest lightly)

Zac : (with his eyes closed) Yes, Ti.

Fatima : (caressing his beard with her left hand) I can't sleep, I'm sorry to wake you.

Zac : it's okay Ti, what's on your mind?

Fatima : -takes a deep breath- You and our relationship.

Zac : - opens one of his eyes, lifts his head slightly up off of the pillow- What about our relationship, T?

Fatima : Lay back down baby. - pushing Zac's body back down on the bed- I just don't want our relationship to be ruined or our friends affecting what we have. After today, they will know about our relationship and I don't want nobody to come in between us. Can you promise me that even when we are at odds, you won't let your boys affect how we communicate? I will do the same thing with the girls, and if you ever feel like something isn't right, you will come and talk to me. I don't want to lose our line of communication, or have the input of our friend's opinions affect what we have. I don't want to lose our love in general. What if we don't last?

Zac : They can't affect us if we don't allow them too, Ti. It's always going to be you and me, everyone else is irrelevant. You are my rib and your my heart, nobody can come in between that. Look at me.

Fatima : ( looks up at him) Mhmm?

Zac : I'm not going anywhere and neither are you. We are a team, no matter what the circumstances are. Whenever you feel down about something let me know. It's my job to pick you back up, I'm your backbone. It's me, you, and our love. Even if you're having a bad day, I will always promise to make it better. So, whatever today may bring us, won't stop the love I have for you. Your mines and I'm yours. That's something that will never change. I'm only going to make this clear one time and one time only. Don't bring doubt to yourself or us again. Do you hear me?

Fatima : Yes, I hear you and I feel so much better now. Thank you for reassuring me of our love and how you believe in us. I'm sorry to bring doubt to us, it wasn't my intentions to make you feel that way. I love you.

Zac : I love you too and you never have to worry about our love being at risk of being broken. Our love is endless, your all that I want and need out of this thing called life. Whatever is weighing heavy on your heart, give it to me. I will carry the load just so you won't have too. Do you want to do our handshake?

Fatima : (chuckles) I hear you and yes. - she says as she lifts her body up onto his chest, straddling him-

Zac : (doing their handshake)

Zac and Fatima's handshake consists of them slapping hands with each other, sliding up, connecting their pinky fingers, then they connect their index fingers. They connect their thumbs, flip their hands over together and then they slide out. They form a heart with Fatima's left hand and Zac's right hand. Lastly, they seal their handshake with a double kiss.

Zac : (breaking away from the kiss) Ti, the handshake consists of two kisses not three.

Fatima : (running her fingers up and down his chest) I know, but we can make it three or four kisses.

Zac : No, we're not changing it. Your hot breath ass always wants to do some extra shit. -he says jokingly-

Fatima : - slaps him in the face, starts laughing-

Zac : - holds his right cheek- I was fucking playing with your ass. Dafuq, is wrong with you? Then you fucking laughing, ain't shit funny. Dafuq, you think this is Fatima? This is not no Fifty Shades of Grey type shit. Dafuq, I think I need to file a domestic violence complaint against you. Just in case something happens to me. Dafuq, about to leave a big ass red mark on my face and shit.

Fatima : Do you want me to kiss it? It's okay Tinky, it's not that bad. -she says as she continues to laugh- Let me kiss your head, Ti-Ti's little man. -she says as she makes kissing noises with her lips-

Zac : (grabs her by the throat, gently) I would like an apology.

Fatima : (smiles) I love this, you should do it a little harder. I guess I can offer you an apology. -she says as she playfully rolls her eyes-

Zac : (let's her neck go) Your such a damn freak, my goodness. I'm so glad that I'm saved and filled with the Holy Ghost. Since you apologizing and giving out kisses, I want you to kiss my head.

Fatima : Zac, your such a lair. When you got dipped in that holy water, you almost drowned. You had a whole fight with the water, that's why your ass got re-dipped. How you get baptized twice in one setting? -she says as she shakes her head- Come on, let me kiss your forehead big baby.

Zac : That preacher tried to drown my ass. I thought I saw the light before my time. You know what I was referring to when I said my head. I wasn't referring to my forehead, I was talking about my other head. - he says smirking-

Fatima : (chuckles) I don't like you, so it's not happening. Didn't you say my hot breath ass, and I always wanna do some extra ass shit? Dafuq. -she says imitating Zac-

Zac : I was joking and you know that. I don't even talk let that, and you can't say Dafuq like that.

Fatima : Like what? - laughs-

Zac : Do you hear how girly you just said that? Say it like a nigga. I think you was a nigga at birth, the way you fight and yell.

Fatima : If I was a nigga, then you was a girl. That's why your little man isn't getting any attention. -laughs-

Zac : You always think some shit funny. One day you gone choke on your own spit. Get off of me. I should've left your ass up by your damn self.

Fatima : (leans down, whispers in his ear) You wish I was spitting on your little man right now.

Zac : (flips Fatima over, back on her side of the bed) Go to sleep Fatima, we have to be up in the next couple of hours. - he says as he turns his back on her-

Fatima : (turning back over, looking at Zac) I'm about to cry, you can't leave me up by myself. My baby is turning one today. She's growing up way too fast and I can't take it. - she says as she starts to cry-

Zac : Your ass is really crying too, that's crazy. You was being mean to me and you hurt my feelings. So I'm about to go to sleep on that ass, cry yourself to sleep. - he says trying not to laugh-

Fatima : Your such a jackass. - she says through sniffles-

Zac : (busts out laughing) Ti, you were just being mean to me, now your crying. Come on crybaby, I'm not about to leave you up by yourself. -he says as he pulls her over to him-

Fatima : (wipes her tears, starts laughing) Damn, I'm really made for this acting shit. I just got your ass so good, you were so easy to give in.

Zac : (rolls his eyes) Get the fuck off of me Fatima. You play so fucking much. Like I really thought that your ass was emotional about Tinky.

Fatima : (wrapping her arms around his body, laying her head on his chest) I was very emotional about my little chicken nugget. She's growing up too fast and soon my baby will be a big girl. I can't take it. I also couldn't take you being mean to me.

Zac : Ti, you were being mean to me first. I asked you for some hanky and you declined. As for as my baby girl, I'm getting old as hell. Her first birthday came so fast and I'm not ready. She's already walking and talking more.

Fatima : -chuckles- I can't believe she told my ass "no". She loves her some Jr., because he let's her do anything when she's with him. He was suppose to be watching them. He let her and Xi dump my liquid foundation on the floor. I was trying to take a shower and he was letting them get into anything.

Zac : (laughs) I'm glad Xi is coming around more. We have learned ways to get him to interact with other kids and he's eating food again.

Fatima : Yes, I'm loving every moment of this with you and them. Do you want more kids?

Zac : (rubbing her thigh) I thought about it and I do. I always saw myself with at least seven or eight kids. I always wanted a big family, since I grew up with a big family. I don't see how my mama birthed eight babies all natural. It hurts my soul everyday that Damien and Jeff got killed, they didn't deserve that shit.

Fatima : That's a lot of damn kids, Zachary. I hope you find a good woman to have all of those kids for you. Your mom will forever be a legend to me. She never complained. I love me some Mama Evelyn, and she don't play about me at all. I'm sorry about your brother's. I never experienced anything like that before, but I'm here.

Zac : I found my woman already, her name is Fatima Taylor. We got three kids now, so we gone keep practicing for a little while. We gone have a little league Ti, they gone be perfect. I hope they be all boys so they can protect Italy.

Fatima : My baby gone need a sister to play with. She can't be the only girl in the house besides me. I also like the name Fatima Taylor. - she says smiling-

Zac : I do too, now let's get some more sleep. I can't have you cranky and being rude to these people today.

Fatima : (closing her eyes) I'm not rude. I just be sleepy and hungry.

Zac : (closing his eyes back again) I know you do Ti. Wait, why didn't nobody tell me that Ray Charles was a blind hoe? Dafuq, was that nigga doing? Who was really sleeping with that ass? He literally was feeling on wrist's and shit, I just know one of them women was probably ugly. That nigga had twelve mother fucking kids, I can't wait to be like him. Dafuq was he laying down? Blind dick and blind kisses?

Fatima : (laughs) Go to sleep. You're going straight to hell. Hell is so hot for you.

It is now 8 A.M the same morning, and Fatima woke up right before her alarm went off. Italy's birthday party starts at 4:15, so they had enough time to get ready. Fatima checked the baby monitor and noticed that everyone was still sleeping. While Zac was snoring in his sleep, she made her way underneath the covers.

She removed Zac's dick from his boxers and drooled some saliva on it. Taking his erection into her hands, she begins to give him a good hand job. Making his dick slippery within her hands, she twirled her tongue around the tip of his dick. Zac's dick became hard as she started to lick his oozing pre-cum. She took the tip and the head of Zac's erection into her mouth, as she moaned out loud. She then took his dick out of her mouth and started to kiss his visible veins. She kissed the bottom of his dick to the tip, she spat on his dick when she reached the tip. Covering the head of his dick in her saliva, she made a thick coating to dress the head of his erection.

She took his whole dick into her mouth inch by inch, causing Zac to stir in his sleep. When he fully awakened, he groaned and grabbed Fatima's head.

Zac : Ti, Shitttt! (he moaned out)

Fatima slapped his hand away from her head as she started to twist and bob her head up and down on his dick. She allowed Zac's erection to rest in the back of her throat as she started to jiggle his balls within her hands.

Zac : (toes curling) Fuckkkk!....This shitt right here...Fuckkkk!

She started to swallow his dick vigorously while making guk, guk sounds against his dick. Sucking and licking him like a lollipop, she deep throat's his dick. She pulls away from Zac's dick with a big spit bubble being released. She licks her lips as she strokes him.

Zac :(pulling the covers off of her head) Damn.. Ti, I'm almost there baby fuckkkkk!

She took Zac's dick back into her mouth. She continued to deep throat him while increasing her pace. She was hit in the back of her throat with shots of semen, which she swallowed. When Zac nutted down her throat, she pulled his dick out of her mouth slowly. She looked at him in the eyes as she took him fully out of her mouth, slapping her tongue with his dick a few times as well. When she was finished, she left a discombobulated Zac on the bed.

Fatima went into the bathroom and started her morning routine. After completing her morning routine, she kissed Zac and made her way into the kitchen. For breakfast for the kids this morning she made waffles, eggs, sausages, and bananas. For herself she made oatmeal and for Zac she made waffles, eggs, bacon, sausages, and grits. When she was finished cooking she brushed all the kids teeth and set them at the table. Zac was just now coming out of the bedroom.

                                |Kitchen|

Fatima : (laughing at Zac)

Zac : What the fuck is so funny Fatima?

Fatima : You. - she says as she continues to laugh-

Zac : Whatever, Fatima. Good morning my little guys. (he says as he walks to the table, kissing Xi and Jr.'s cheek)

Jr. : Good morning daddy. Why did you kiss me? I told you these kisses cost real money.

Zac : You know what, I see two people wanna act crazy this morning. -he says while shaking his head- Good morning daddy's pretty girl. - he says to Italy as he kisses her cheek- My baby is one years old today.

Fatima : Stop kissing my kids, Zac. We don't know where your lips been.

Zac : You just mad because I didn't kiss you Fatima and at least I know where your lips been. -he says sitting down at the table-

Fatima : Whatever Zachary, watch your kids while I go do my hair. - she says as she gets up from the table-

Zac : Give a nigga a kiss at least.

Fatima : (kisses him) Your so extra it's crazy. You just said I was mad about you not kissing me, but it's always the other way around.

Zac : Thank you beautiful. -he says smiling-

Fatima : - walking out the kitchen- Goodbye, Zachary.

Time has passed, and it is now time to head to the venue for Italy's birthday party. Fatima got everyone customized shirts made, including her family. Italy has on a customized long sleeve two piece, greatest showman romper. The romper is sparkly with "Italy" written on the back of her outfit. For her second outfit, she has a tutu with a matching shirt to go with it. The tutu is red and the shirt is white, with a circus logo on it. She also has a customized jean jacket, that Fatima attached animal pins to. The jacket also has Italy's name on the back of it.

Fatima has on a customized shirt that say's "mommy to the birthday girl". She paired her shirt with some ripped blue jeans and a fresh pair of Air Force Ones. Zac and the boys were matching Fatima with their blue jeans and Air Force Ones. Zac's shirt says"Da-Da", while the boy's shirt says"Big brother". Fatima installed a blonde ombré wig and pin curled her hair for today's event.

Leaving out of the house, Zac and Fatima drove separately. Zac was meeting Fatima at the venue, since he had to go and get two more surprises for Italy. The boys rode with Fatima since Zac needed the extra car space for his surprise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1.5K 19
Finding love when you least expect it.
28.1K 933 37
About Zac and Fatima And Them Loving Each Other With Ups And Downs
22.1K 1.4K 20
welcome valued customer, happy reading!
12.3K 1.2K 25
A Zatima Story❤️