Surprise, Surprise! I guess t...

By BeaBee

At home Kimberly was glad to say she had the perfect family, but in school she was never the social butterfly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (part I)
Chapter 19 (part II)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 16

101K 1.2K 291
By BeaBee

Chapter 16

Kim’s POV

“So tonight there is the game and after everyone is coming here for a party.” He said, “I know that you don’t like parties, but come on Kim! It’s after the game! So ok?”

Chase asked while we walked towards the field after school the next day.

“If you win then fine.” I smiled at him “Go to practice now, because if you don’t win then no party.”

I was joking of course; he didn’t need my permission to throw a party at his house.

He only smirked and ran to the field while I sat on the bench.

It was a dream really, never in my eighteen years of life have I ever thought anything like this would happen for me, I really was on cloud nine right now.

From the field Chase shot me a look and I blew him a kiss kidding and winked.

Practice was over soon and I started to leave with Chase hand in hand, but they stopped half way through the field with coach calling.

“Duncan! I need my team back here for the game in three hours! Three hours and don’t forget it!!” Coach said it as if he thought Chase would lose track of time and I felt that his reminder had something to do with me.

“Won’t forget it coach!” Chase grinned and as the continued making our way to the car.

I pouted a little.

“Why does everyone care about our sex life?” I said mindlessly.

“Because they’ve got nothing better to do.”He answered promptly.

Whateeeever! I giggled.

We went home and Chase jumped on his bed and started staring at the ceiling.

Charlie came over to me and I picked him up. He was getting so big!!

I sat next to Chase who kept staring blankly at the ceiling.

“What are you doing??” I asked carefully.

“Pre-Game preparation, I need to keep my mind blank.” He said without moving his eyes.

“Okay…” I said in a singsong voice. “So I’ll leave you to it.”

I started to get up.

“Where are you going?” His eyes shifted to look at me.

“Somewhere else… Coach made it very clear that I wasn’t to disturb you and that you’ll need all your strength for tonight’s game.” I faked an important tone.

Chase groaned but let me leave. I never understood why guys had this need to play the most violent sports and be so serious about it, like, come on! They almost kill each other chasing after a ball and when they finally get it they throw it away!

I put Charlie on the floor before over dramatically throwing myself on the living room’s couch. I turned on the TV and some old Scooby Doo marathon was on and let me tell you, when we grow up we forget how to appreciate the little things in life, like Scooby snacks and Shaggy shaking and biting his nails.

Let’s just say that I got a little into it.

“It’s Uncle Jorge the hotel’s owner!” I yelled with Velma as she pulled off the monsters mask.

“What are you doing?” Chase appeared at the door and my attention was instantly snapped from the television.

Tell me; is there anything hotter than a handsome guy in a black tux and an untied tie?

“Watching Scooby?” I answered unsure while looking him over once more. “What are you doing? Not that I don’t appreciate you in a tux, I do, but the game isn’t until eight.”

“And it is seven thirty.” He said laughing as if he already knew what I was going to do next.

I jumped up from the couch, almost fell when I tripped over a cushion and ran into my room yelling.

“I will be ready in a minute! Just give me a minute!”

I yanked my closet open; quickly I picked up my already chosen clothes: a strappy shirt with a big Scooby Doo on it, a dark denim skirt and yellow converses. I threw my hair up in a ponytail and exactly a minute later I was running out the door with Chase chuckling next to me.

We got there and I turned around passing my arms around his neck.

“Make many strikes for me!” I said.

“Kim, how long have been coming to watch my practices? And you still don’t know that you do not make strikes in football? Sorry, princess, but I don’t know if you are thinking about baseball or bowling.” He grinned holding back laughter and earning him a ‘whatever’ from me.

“Okay, good luck!” I got on my tiptoes and gave him a kiss before running to the bleachers and sitting down as high up as I could.

A minute before the game started Fi came and sat next to me.

“Hey!” I hugged her “I didn’t know you like football.”

Fi glanced at the field where the game was starting before answering me.

“A game with a bunch of really hot, sweaty guys slamming each other around and taking their shirts off? I simply love it.” She smirked while looking down at the boys in the field like they were a pair of shoes she really wanted.

That was my best friend, she spent the whole game jumping up and cheering whenever a fit guy would take his shirt off and she didn’t even mind that she was cheering alone at some of those times, since everyone else only cheered when the guys down there made a… point thingy.

Now you may be wondering why I wasn’t staring at Chase as he ran around the field in his tight uniform, well that is because every freaking guy looks the same in uniform and helmet.

At half time I was utterly bored, like if I didn’t know our school symbol was dark green I wouldn’t even know which color were we.

“We are winning?” I asked Fi as the cheerleaders entered the field.

“No, but we are only down for two.” She explained.

I would’ve never guessed that…

“O-M-G!!” Fi stared at the field shocked.

“What?” I followed her gaze down the field “You’ve got to be kidding me!”

The with the cheerleaders in their skimpy outfits was Misha, right next to Heather, fake smiling and jumping up and down.

“That little…” Fi started being a good friend.

I took a deep breath.

“Let it go.” I said, “She can do whatever she wants to be close to him, but at the end of the day Chase is my husband and he is with me.”

Fi nodded giving me a comforting hug just as the guys came back to the game and I cheered with everyone even if I wasn’t getting a thing.

At the end we won with Chase scoring the last point, or so Fi told me. I cheered with Fi who looked like a kid in Christmas morning (guys take their shirts off after the game, all of them).

“Fi, Chase is throwing a party at the house now.” I said as we walked down “Will you please come? I don’t want to be alone there.”

“Sure thing.” Fi agreed without thinking twice.

I love that girl.

“Hi, Kim!” Chase came out from the locker room already changed and gave me a kiss.

“Hi! Congrats! You made so many… Point thingies!”

Damn! I need to learn how that is called!

“So I gather you didn’t get a thing?” He asked while throwing his arm around my shoulders.

“Bye!” Fi said and quickly ran the other way; she was never one for couples.

“Not a thing.” I admitted ignoring Fi’s escape.

Chase laughed and we got into the car.

“Is it really ok?” I knew he meant the party.

“You won didn’t you?” was my only answer.

When we got home the party was already full no matter that this was Chase’s house, full of people I had never seen in my life and I went to the same school since the first grade, but I could see Chase was already having fun, that was his scene, so I let it go.

It was a zoo, seriously it was. There were people hooking up everywhere, grinding against each other and Chase’s shot glass collection that normally stood hanging from the wall was everywhere now.

I tried looking for Fi, but when I found her she was too busy having Rick’s tongue shoved down her throat to come hang out with me.

But the final drop was when I had to fish baby Charlie out of the bathtub full of bubbles, after that I locked myself in my room with Charlie, plugged my headphones on and fell asleep.

But I wasn’t mad or anything, Chase deserved this and I really cannot think someone who deserves it more.

After all I loved him.

Chase’s POV

It had been awhile since I saw Kimberly, so I went around looking for her, I saw Fi almost having sex in public with Rick, but Kim was nowhere to be seen.

Neither was she in the kitchen.

Nor was she in the music room.

Or on the balcony.

Or on the dance floor.

I looked around once more from the middle of the dance floor for her, but she was nowhere.

“Hey dude! Have you seen Kim?” I asked Will who was near the bar.

“I think she went to her room, like, half an hour ago.” Will answered while draining another tequila shot.

F*ck! I knew this party wasn’t a good idea!

“Hey, Chasey!”

I cringed at that sound, only Kim called me Chasey, but that wasn’t Kim’s voice.

“Misha.” I sighed.

She came up to me and grabbed a drink from the bar.

“So are you really not going to tell me what’s up with that kid?” She asked taking a sip from her pink drink.

“She is not a kid, Misha, she’s my wife.” It felt like the thousandth time that I told her that.

“Oh, come on!” she pouted, “Don’t you remember how good we were together?”

“We have never been together.” I said slowly to see if this way the information would get through her thick skull.

“But we were going to! Daddy promised!”She whined and I knew Misha well enough to say that she was one step away from throwing a tantrum.

“Come here!” I grabbed her arm and dragged her into a room so her tantrum wouldn’t happen in the middle of my crowded living room, but I certainly did not expect what happened next.

She threw herself at me and started kissing me deeply; I was so startled it took me a second to push her off.

“What the f*ck?” I yelled at her and she eyed me innocently.

“What?”

“You f*cking jumped on me!”

“No, I didn’t…” She smiled serenely which was very disturbing. “The way I remember you kissed me.” She shrugged “Well at least that is the story your dear Kimberly will hear.”

What the f*ck! She wouldn’t”

I grabbed her arm, probably with more force than I should have. She twisted her arm trying to get free, but I wouldn’t let go.

“You won’t tell her.” I said slowly.

“Let me go! You’re hurting me!” She twisted again wanting me to let go.

“You won’t tell her.” I repeated as slowly as the first time.

“Fine!” She said and I let go of her arm.

I never thought Kimberly would forgive me for what I did to her before, but she did and we were both happy right now and I wasn’t about to let a spoiled brat like Misha ruin that, not over a f*cking lie!

I took a deep breath.

******

(This Chapter was edited by ReadWriteMusic)

Remember it's not edited!

I know it took me a lot of time, but i'm dealing with some personal stuff so just remember that i'm doing the best i can!

Thank you for reaading and i hope it was worth the wait!

Eat ice cream it warms the heart!

Kisses, Bea!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 5.5K 49
he was crazy - she was innocent or not as innocent as he thought... better read to find out what happens 😙
56.8K 1.8K 30
Liliana Gallagher the second oldest in her family younger than Fiona, but older than Lip. All Gallaghers pushing through as a family with their alcoh...
197 0 10
Kay fucking Gallagher, the lesbo (not really) of the family meets a boy, a boy? Yes, Kay the lesbian (not really) fell in love with a boy, what happe...
17.6K 391 17
Courtney Barlow moves to a new high school and there she meets many people that she can call her friends, she also meets Duncan Nelson, but just as t...