The Devil's Forbidden Love ||...

By nixni_

"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devi... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍..
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-24(15+)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-29
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-32
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-33
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-34
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-35
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-36
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-37
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-38
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-39
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-40
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-41
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-42
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-43
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-44
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-45
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-46(15+)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-47
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-48
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-49

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11

14.2K 868 112
By nixni_

______________________________________

She reached near to him while crying out loudly and rubbing her doe eyes..
She stretched her head up and jumped onto him, holding on his neck tightly.. Her tiny legs were wrapped around his torso and her innocent crying face was buried on the crook of his neck..

She slowly backed away from the tight hug and looked straight at his eyes with her teary one while hiccups were continuously releasing from her mouth..

His eyes went towards her tore cloth and her bare collarbone and bra came in display.. He immediately removed his gaze away from there and looked towards the guards who were already keeping their head low..

Kevin's brows were furrowed seeing someone holding onto the Devil for the first time ever in his life.. The Devil who never spoke with anyone properly was now letting a weak girl to hug him..

"What the hell was happening here?" Jungkook shouted, making everyone to tremble on their feet..

Jungkook indicated Namjoon to bring the coat that was lying on the ground towards him..

Namjoon bowed and went towards the centre of the hall to grab the coat. He went near to the devil and handed him the coat..

Jungkook covered her body with the coat without looking at it.. Yn held on his face while struggling to breathe due to the continuous cry..

"I will no-not run *hiccup* away from yo-you anymore." She shook her head and again cried out loudly..

He looked towards Kevin who was already staring at him with confusedness in his eyes..

"I fucking asked what happened here." He yelled loudly and Yn again buried her face in his neck..

"Can I know why Mr Jeon is protecting a spy?" Kevin clenched his jaw while waiting for an answer from Jungkook..

"Spy?" Jungkook released a disbelief sigh.

"Yes, a spy who tried to mix up with the guard and-"

"Fucking stop your statements. He's my personal courtier." The Devil claimed making Yn to stop her cries..

She slowly backed away from the hug and looked at him confusedly.. She gently shook her head.."I am n-not a co-courtier and I'm not a he ei-either. I'm a she-" She lowly whispered and Jungkook turned his furious gaze to her making her to stop at between..

"Shut up." He scolded and Yn zipped her mouth by pressing both of her lips together..

The cry was falling from her eyes to her cheeks and it went towards her lips making the black paint to turn liquify..

The paint slowly flowed down and Jungkook held her head, pulling it near to his neck and forcefully placed her crying face on his neck..

He released a deep sigh feeling frustrated but he could do nothing to the troublemaker too.. Instead he had to take her responsibility and protect her..

"Cancel the gathering for sometime, I'll come back after some minutes." He spoke before walking out from the room with a little figure still hugging him like a koala..

He opened the door of his room harshly and went inside but still Yn was busy holding on his neck tightly.

He placed her down at the table and caged her in between by placing both of his hands harshly on the table beside her..

"Tell me what the heck were you doing there?" He shouted coming near to her face..

Yn just pouted her lips and lowered her head not knowing what to answer the furious man..

"Raise your head." He ordered banging the table harshly and Yn immediately looked straight at him with her teary doe eyes..

The room was filled with awkward silence while Yn gulped hardly on her saliva..

"Not gonna answer me?" He grabbed both of her cheeks making her lips to pucker out..

His eyes went down towards her plump lips and he immediately removed his gaze from there nervously..

"Idiot little girl." He growled before leaving her cheeks..

"I'm no-not an idiot little gi-girl." She claimed loudly with a little anger flickering on her face..

He turned his annoyed and furious gaze at her making her to again lower her head.."I me-mean I may be idiot but I'm not a li-little girl."

"I am al-already 18 and everyone still calls me li-little and sm-small."
She folded her hands above her waist.

"Still an idiot little girl." He rumbled harshly.

"If you think 18 is big enough, then everyone will call you dumb. But that isn't a problem since you're a really an idiot."

Yn looked at him while she was on the verge of crying.. She pouted her lips and within a second the silent scary room got filled with the loud cries of Yn..

"Everyone bully me." She cried out her heart while moving her legs here and there in the air as she was placed on the tall table..

Her legs was constantly hitting on the legs of Jungkook. She kicked him harshly on his legs while crying out loudly.. He was now totally done with the crying figure and he walked out from the room furiously..

Yn opened her blurry eyes and she witnessed him going out leaving the her alone and stuck in the tall table..

"Put me down." She claimed but the devil just closed the door harshly and went out ignoring her whole existence..

She wiped away her tears and jumped from the table making her leg to hurt a little..

She stood Infront of the mirror but her glossy eyes widened up when she saw the black paint flowing down from her lips to her neck..

She quickly rubbed on it with the back of her hand but now she was looking like a literal ghost with paint all over her lower face..

She tried to wipe it as much as she can and finally after eternities later, she layed down on the king sized bed because of her sleepiness..

-----

Jungkook wiped the black paint along with her tears that was stuck on his neck.. And finally after it slowly fed away, he walked towards the main hall where everyone was waiting for him..

The door got opened and he went inside while everyone's head were lowered down.. He sat on the broad throne and slowly everyone brought him the important papers..

He checked all of them while his mind was still running with the thought of the little girl.. He threw the paper away in frustration and groaned loudly.

He looked straight to see everyone already on their knees looking a little scared."What happened?" He raised his brows..

"Sorry sir if I did some mistake in that paper." One lord spoke and Jungkook's eyes went towards the paper which he threw a moment ago..

He held on his head and immediately stood up from there.."Continue the meeting later." Everyone nodded their head and Jungkook furiously walked away from there..

He went to the bar room and sat down on the sofa, spreading his legs.
"Bring me a wine." He ordered the servant and the servant handed him the wine pot..

He opened the cap and drank all of it in an instant.. A deep footsteps reached near to him yet he managed not to give a fuck..

"Feeling tired ?" Kevin sat beside him while grabbing another pot of wine. He sipped on it still waiting for an answer from his brother..

Jungkook just ignored him but the next statement that came from Kevin's mouth made his anger to boil at each part of his body.

"You thought you can cover up her identity saying she is your courtier?" Kevin smirked while Jungkook clenched on his jaw..

"You thought I wouldn't know she is a girl? I've fucking saw her almost naked chest too." Kevin claimed earning a loud thud in the bar room..

Jungkook tightened his grip on the pot and it exploded while the devil's hand got filled up with the blood..

He threw away the pot on the floor harshly and it created a loud sound..
And before Kevin could even process anything, he was tightly held by his collar from the devil.

Jungkook forcefully made him to stand up on his feet and harshly pushed him to the wall.

Kevin tried to get off from the immense grip from the devil..

"Remove your sinful eyes from her body or I may pluck them out." Jungkook growled..

Kevin just chuckled at his statement.
"You think I'm invested in taking her advantage? Don't think so low of me your majesty."

"If I knew she was a girl, I'd never have given the order to take off her clothes. How is it my fault when she herself dressed as man and even wore your coat?"

Jungkook released his collar and turned back while trying to control his burning anger..

"But the question is what a girl is doing in hell?" Kevin asked, narrowing his eyes and brows..

"Or lord is scared to answer that?" He evilly smirked making Jungkook to turn back at him..

He again grabbed on his collar with his bloody hands. "I brought her with me, any problem with it?"

Kevin's jaw was dropped while he was processing about the thing the devil just said..

It was too shocking for Kevin to believe that statement..

"This is going against the rules of hell, lord." Kevin shouted, earning a chuckle from Devil's mouth..

"I'm the fucking hell. I get to make rules and I get to break them too."

"If I'm not even capable of breaking rules, how will I be capable of breaking the entire world?" Jungkook stated, his face turning scary and furious than ever.

"Do whatever you want because it will only benefit me. Not my problem at all." Kevin just jerked him away and drank all the wine present in the pot.

"I only want myself here. Get the fuck out." Jungkook ordered loudly with his dark voice..

The servants immediately rushed out from there while Kevin clenched on his jaw and threw the pot on floor before walking out of the bar room completely.

Jungkook sat down on the broad sofa and finished his wine..

He started walking towards his room.
He closed his eyes in frustration before slamming the door open..

And the first thing he saw was the little figure which constantly brings him trouble sleeping peacefully on his king sized bed..

Her little legs and hands were spread away while little snores were filling the silent room fully..

He closed the door and went near to her, pulling her whole body in his arms..

Her head fell on his shoulder and he diverted his gaze towards her only to listen her low mumbles which made him to chuckle..

"I am not little." She rubbed her chin at his shoulder and hugged him tightly..

"Ajhussi bullies me." She again mumbled on her sleep while gulping on her saliva..

He unknowingly smiled but his expression changed into a dark one after realising what he did..

He cleared his throat before speaking out. "Wake up you little-" He stopped at between while listening to the cute snores of Yn..

After few minutes of watching the sleeping figure, he placed her down at his bed while thinking what he should do about this troublemaker.

He sat on his working chair trying to focus on his work but he was constantly getting interrupted because of the snores coming out from the little figure laying down on his bed..

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.9K 24
a dark love story of an innocent small girl and a merciless mafia king who is madly obssesed with her. He is a devil. She is a angel. He is darkness...
112K 6.3K 27
Life the beautiful lie, Death the painful Truth Everyone knows the saying But on the death Hymn, Death, is the beautiful truth. _________ Darkness...
9K 979 25
Jeon Jungkook, the Prince of Jeon, the empire which has many supernatural powers. He was nice to everyone. He fell in love with a girl and married he...
11K 885 16
A story of a woman who's been through a lot and always hoped that hiding her wounds behind a smile would bring her relief. As her wounds get too deep...