𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒚'𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑾...

By Nurizz23

This story is of Jeon Jungkook ...... who was a Playboy .... He fall in love at first... More

1
Start 🥰
Angel 😇💕
Hospital 🏥
flashback
Girl
❣️ Wedding day ❣️
Penthouse
Angel 😇
Shirt
Past
Bathrobe
Breakfast
First day
Careless
First love
Shopping 🛍️ - 1
Shopping 🛍️ - 2
Mrs Jeon
lovely moments 🥰
Note
lovely moments - 2
His queen 👑
Date
lost

Mr Jeon ~•

855 28 0
By Nurizz23

Let's start .....

_________________________________________

~~Time skip~~

Mr Jeon: welcome back, son !! Ahh , finally you come ......

Jk : yeah , dad and now , I am not going anywhere !! So , just relax ......

Mr Jeon : nice to hear .....

Just like that this whole day went while meeting with my family ....

At night, I was laying on my bed while thinking about my angel 😇 💕 ......

She was not letting me think about anything else ......

How her eyes sparkle ✨ when she smile ...... How her eyes were the most gorgeous one ...... Her smile was so sweet and her laugh was infectious ......

I had love to know about her ..... I was so lost in her beautiful features .  By thinking about her , I drifted into my sleep .....

Just like that 15 days went and Today I went out of town to meet my lovely aunt Mrs Kim ......

She took care of me after my mom left....

but another morning, I got to know that my dad is admitted into hospital as he got some heart problem. I left to reach him quickly .......

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜_________________________________________

Hey guys 🥰🥰

Sorry if this chapter is short ......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 79.2K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗶𝗺 : 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼...
33.9K 1.5K 18
I'LL MAKE YOU CUM TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT "Taehyung grinned possessively" But hyungie yo-you sa-said th-this wi-will be our last round? "Pleasurable...
118K 3K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
766K 26K 37
"YOU ARE something...aren't you..." He squinted his eyes studiously moving towards my lips, a mischievous smirk lingered in the corner of his lips. ...