Weasley and Krum (REWRITING)

Oleh AiyaBookWrites

Weasley, Amora Adele. Molly and Arthur Weasley's gorgeous daughter, the youngest of the Weasley triplets, Fre... Lebih Banyak

Introduction & Reminders
The Weasley Home
Crema De' Weazley
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 15

5.4K 152 11
Oleh AiyaBookWrites

"Everybody come together!"

Amora's POV

"The Yule Ball has been a tradition of the TriWizard Tournament since its inception on Christmas Eve night we and our guests gather in the Great Hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity as representatives of the Host School, I expect each and every one of you to your best foot forward and I mean this literally because the Yule Ball is first and foremost a dance,"

McGonagall explains firmly about the Yule Ball.

Of course me and Iliana knew about this early on, that's why we also asked permission for every student to go out to buy their attires during this weekend.

"This Weekend you are allowed to go out and buy your respective attires for the Ball. Each and every single one of you will have a guardian with you when you're out."

Gasps of surprise and esxcited chatter spreads among us.

I already owled Mum about this. So she'll be with me and Ginny, who will also be helping me find a gown to Ball, and get her own, if she does find one without Fred and George's knowledge.

Every since I was 'taken' by Viktor, my siblings words. They proceeded on trying to get Ginny into being a Nun like in the Muggle World. They heard those from Harry and Hermione.

"Silence!" McGonagall calls out, which everyone immediately complies.

"The House of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly 10 centuries." McGonagall narrows her eyes at every student, "I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling bumbling band of baboons!" She huffs out of exhaustion.

"Now to dance is to let the body breathe," She looks around, "Inside every girl a secret swan  slumbers longing to burst often take flight." She snaps her eyes towards Ron specifically, I assume she heard something that wasn't nice, "Inside every boy a lordly lion prepared to prance, Mr. Weasley," She moves to Ron's direction and practically pulling him to the center.

I let out a small smirk at the sight of Ron, who seemed to be disliking everything that's happening now. I hear small chuckles and look around the girls, and see my friends, sister and Hermione see the same thing I did.

"Now, place your right hand on my waist," She instructs him.

Ron, mortified and pale facer, "Where?"

McGonagall deadpanned,  "My waist."

And the music begins.

"1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3"

I giggle at seeing everyone swaving lightly, mostly Fred and George's mocking moves for Ron. Everyone apart from Ron is seemed to be liking this.

"Everybody come together!"

I stood up just as Fred and George comes to my front and bows dramatically, "May we have this dance, our dearest sister?"

I felt a smile pull to my face at this, and and curtsy just as exasperated as their, "Yes you may, peasants." I then see them look at me with offended looks just as I place my hands in their own.

Evening Walk

"So Ron was ball dancing with McGonagall?" Vik asks surprised as I let out a loud laugh at the memory that replays through out the day.

It's now one of our daily evening walks time. We're still currently wearing our outfits from the day and not in our sleepwear as we were all dismissed quite late.

I nod as my laughter turns into small giggles, "Yes, and he was mortified."

Vik shrugs and nods his head, "I mean- I would be too if I wasn't so close with my teacher, just close enough to be with them for every detention."

I tilt my head and let out a thoughtful hum, "So you guys haven't been taught by Karkaroff too?"

Vik looks at me horrified, "You think Karkaroff would give a second to dance with us? Teach dance?"

I giggle at the thought, "Well I assume since he prance around your figure so much, he would ask you to be assisting him on teaching the dance."

Vik's face scrunches at the imagery I gave him and shook his head, "Then I'd be mortified like Ron,"

We then reach into a specific part of the side of the Lake and looked onto the view whilst standing.

"The view from inside the ship on the Lake is much more beautiful. You could see everything and around the ship." He says as he moves from my side to behind me, and wraps both of his arms around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder.

"I bet it would,"

I then feel him placing light feathery kisses below my jaw as he mutters, "I'd ask you this now, since I know that many others would ask you soon." He nibbled at one spot which is below my ear as I let out a quiet sigh of pleasure.

I hum as he continues, peppering kisses on ny jaw then to my cheek, "Will you be my date to the Yule Ball, Sweetheart?"

I smile and leaned my back more into his front and tilt my head upward to look into his eyes, he hovers my lips with his own as I whisper, "Does this answer your question," then I stood on my toes and place a kiss on his lips.

I pull back just as he placed a hand on my neck keeping my head upward as he placed another kiss on my lips, "Most definitely."

To Look for the Dress

"You got a date? Without your brothers' knowledge?" Mum blinks in surprise at Ginny's confirmation, "I'm surprised they even let you out of their sight,"

I let out a chuckle, "Apparently they trust me that when she's with me, I'll keep her away from boys,"

Mum chuckles now seeing it, "And that's where they're wrong."

Ginny interjected, "Mora was even the one who found me a date!"

Mum raises a brow at me, "You have great taste on guys Mores, so I'm sure you did a great job with your sister's date."

Ginny refused to let Mum and Dad know who her date is, afraid that the boys will do something to the poor lad, if they do find out from Mum and Dad.

Looking for gowns is quite easy if the shop isn't crowded. But at this time, every shop that sells gowns and dresses are crowded.

So we went to the Muggle World, where I direct my Mum and Ginny to a store that me Viktor saw on our first date when we were walking around to look for Starbucks.

We enter this fancy looking store that had gowns displays at the front. Thankfully the shop isn't crowded.

And Immediately a worker comes to us with a big smile on her face, "Welcome to Adrikula's Taylor! I'm Yasmine, and How may I help you?"

I smile at her enthusiasm as Mum reply, "Hello Yasmine! Yes, my daughters, Amora" she gestured to me as I give a wide smile at her in which she returns, "And Ginevra," she gestures to Ginny, who gave her a shy smile, in which she also gave a smile of her own. "Are looking for gowns? Not a big puffy like wedding gowns but like an event type."

"So like prom then?" Yasmine asks.

We don't know what's a prom. So we just go with it.

"Ah yes!"

"Do you have a color preferrence?"

"Not really, maybe something that compliments their body, skin color and hair?"

"Alright, let's get to work! Just follow me here and to this room."

The room is very spacious, with mirros and a long stand and a sitting area.

And about almost 15 minutes later, we found Ginny's dress. It was beautiful. Like made for her. It was adorable too. I already basically have a vision of what she's gonna look like at the Ball with the hair, makeup and shoes.

Mine took the longest for about 25 minutes. While Ginny will be sancing when everyone dances too. I'll be dancing with the Champions as Viktor's date. The first dance is practically like a weddding dance just with 2 other couples.

So apparently I had to pop out more likely. So we went with an eye popping dresses.

Most of the "eye-popping" gowns are either scandelous or incredibly revealing or even both. So it was  a bit hard at first. Until 10 minutes later, Yasmine had a new locked dress that hasn't even been worn yet as it was fairly new and was designed by one of their newest designers. So she took it out and bam. I found the one.

I'm not gonna give any details or spoilers but its gorgeous. We even met the designers of both dresses as they were in the shop too, planning new designs. Coincidence is that both designers are cousins. Me, mum and Ginny practically are friends with them now. Mum kept their numbers and exchanged too, her words, 'If its time for the girls' wedding, they'll be designing them.'. And they agreed. Apparnetly we're also perfect muse too for their new designs.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

24.1K 724 21
"if you've got something to ask me, george, just get on with it." he stares at her blankly. "you know it's me. you can actually tell me and freddie a...
523K 14.7K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...
57.6K 1.6K 65
(COMPLETED) Things Eleanor Potter expected of her final year at Hogwarts: - Pranking the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor until they quit...
531 36 8
Haunted by her aunt's death anniversary, Alya Fawley hides away at her best friend's debutante ball. In her refuge, the girl overhears a conversation...