Can't stop falling

By Junstiddies06

A cliché love story between a barely shy guy and an somewhat shy girl Set in the 90's- might have the N-word... More

1-Going away
2-Chicago
3-Math Class
4-Detention
5-PARTY
6-PARTY PT2
7-Jungkooks room (18+)
8- Dead Meat
9-Taehyung and Jungkook
10-Victorias Secret
11- Restaurant
12- Magnolias room
13- Getting ready for Halloween
15- Cheaters?
16- Magnolia is a Badass
17- Talking with Taehyung
18- Second Date?
19- Praise Kink
20- Christmas
21- New Year, New Me
22-Taking her out
23-EPILOGUE

14- Hanging with Jimin

11 2 0
By Junstiddies06

^^^^play when it says
track playing - 'FOTN' Mac Demarco
00:00 •——————— 03:34
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ
(song isn't necessary, play it if you want to)

You thought a party hosted by Hoseok, the one who failed to ever not be high, would be more fun and better than this.

But the energy wasn't the same as Jungkook's party. Most people were smoking or just sleeping, the music was slow and less energetic, and the costume party felt more like a smoke party, just with costumes.

The other guys had a blast just smoking it up, all getting high very quickly. The only ones who found smoking intolerable were yourself and Jimin.

You hadn't noticed who had sat down next to you, only registering that most people here were high and horny.

"I have a taser." "Woah, chill out! It's me, Jimin." He said, making your head turn to face him. "Oh, okay. Sorry i'm just on edge, everyone in here is high out of their minds and horny as hell, don't wanna get caught up." You explain, placing your hands crossed under your cleavage.

"You look nice, by the way." Jimin comments, motioning to your costume. You smiled softly and take a look at his, surprise covering your features. "Oh! We're matching!" You exclaimed, a huge smile taking over your pretty features.

"I guess we are, huh." Jimin agrees, giving you a crescent-eyed smile. You feel your cheeks flush, heart beating a little faster than normally around him.

what is this feeling?

"Let's leave and go hangout at a park or something, this clearly isn't our setting." He says, standing up and extending his hand to you. You take it and slip out of the house with him unnoticed.

A little bit later

"So he just expected us to watch you?" Jimin asked, looking over at you.

"Yeah, basically. I don't know what it is but since September, I've been getting this feeling from him. Like whenever he says he loves me, it isn't genuine anymore." You let out, looking over at the man next to you.

You guys had left campus and decided to take a cab to a nearby park, walking around it a few times just to talk and get to know each other better.

"Hey, it's okay. I really hope that these are just fake feelings, I don't want you hurt." Jimin says, grabbing your hand to hold it in his. You nod even though he can't see it and just walk in silence.

"Hey, let's go use the park stuff. I think it'll get your mind off things." He suggests, which had you smiling and nodding eagerly.

You both ran to the sets, pushing each other (you more standing on the sidelines) on the swings and cradling each other on slides.

You guys play tag, hide and seek (some how) and just sit and laugh.

What you guys fail to notice is the old couple watching as you guys laugh at one another, hug one another and dance a silly little dance with one another.

"Remind me so much of us, don't you think Jackson?" "Just like us, Ji-Eun" And they walk away.

After an hour of messing around, the clock hits 12am and you and Jimin decide on a korean convenience store.

"You've never been to one of these?! Ludicrous!" Jimin softly yells in an English accent. You laugh at his antics as you guys walk down a ramen isle. Jimin directs you to Buldak ramen, one of his personal favorites.

"Cheesy is always good for hunger like this." He states, grabbing the cheesy one for you both. He also purchases some beer for you both, finessing his way with his charms. And a promise for an extra 30 dollars.

You guys eat your ramen and walk back to the park, slightly drunk.

"You aren't as good with alcohol as I thought you'd be, Park. Lightweight, just like me" you said, a giddy smile on your face. His face was just as red as yours, smile as bright as a diamond.

You once again walk back to the convenience store to ask him to call a cab for you guys, thanking him by buying 2 more cases of soju.

"Thank you, sir!" You slur over your words, smiling at him. He waves back awkwardly

track playing - 'FOTN' Mac Demarco
00:00 •——————— 03:34
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ

You both make it back to campus, quickly running into Jimin's building and to his dorm.

His dorm mate happened to be out partying, per usual, so you and Jimin went to his room to watch Tv.

Halfway into the show, you feel Jimin's arm start to rest in your shoulder, pulling you closer.

You turn to look at him curiously, finding him to already looking at you. Your eyes dart to his lips before you both lean in.

But he backs away.

"I-what about Jungkook?" He asks, looking at you directly.

"Does it matter? Pretty sure he's doing odd things with friends just as we are, anyways" You say, eyes moving to his lips once more.

"Are you sure-" but you don't let him finish, lips closing on his. He kisses you back, hands moving you on top of him. He moves your hips back and forth on his bulge, bringing pretty moans out of your mouth.

He pulls away to look at you once more, checking to see if you really want this.

"Are you sure?" "Positive"

And with that, his lips crash onto yours once more, hands bringing your dress up over your legs. You both pull away from the kiss , dress slipping over your head.

The dress had no bra requirements, making your chest bare for him. You shyed away before he made certain you knew you looked gorgeous.

His lips wrapped around your left nipple, sucking and nipping at the soft skin.

He had pulled away to take off his clothes, laying you down on his bed. He gently rid you of your underwear, spreading your legs to him.

"Holy fuck, Magnolia," he groaned, fingers rubbing your clit softly. "Who made you this wet, hmm?" He asked, breath lingering over your pussy.

"You" you responded curtly, biting on your lip in anticipation. His tongue made contact with your clit and his arms wrapped around your thighs, pulling you closer to his mouth.

His tongue slipped in your hole and his fingers were now rubbing your clit softly.

"Oh f-fuck, Jimin" you moaned, gripping onto his hair. Your hips bucked up to get more friction, rubbing your pussy on his tongue.

He pulled away and got on the bed, laying down.

"Wha-" "Sit on my face." He said, grabbing your wrist gently before sitting you on his chest. "I don't know..I'm nervous." "Don't be. I want you to." "Wont I be heavy?" "Magnolia, please?" He begged, looking up at you. You nodded slowly, moving up his chest and over his face.

"Wait," you moved. "How about a 69 instead, I've done nothing for you." You say, turning over. He nodded eagerly, gripping onto your thighs once more. He turned you over fully, getting ready.

"Ready?" "Yeah" And so your mouth wrapped around cock (which was quite big, might I add) and his tongue abused your clit.

You deep-throated him, gagging once he hit the back of your throat. You felt his tongue slip into you, moaning around him. The vibrations he felt made his toes curl in pleasure, in turn moaning into you.

You guys continued this for another 10-15 minutes before you felt the knot in your stomach release, spilling your juices all over his face. He licked it all up, getting closer.

You pulled away just to deep-throat him again, ready for his release. He came at the back of your throat and you swallowed it all, turning around to sit on his pelvic bone.

You leaned down and kissed him feverishly, hand coming up to cup the side of his face. His hands gripped your ass, pulling you down on his bulge. He pulled away and looked at you with a smirk.

(atp, the music isn't needed😭)

"Round 2?"

The next day...

You woke up to the brightness of the streetlights, shining into your-

wait...i have curtains in my room..

Then you realized. This wasn't your room. Wasn't even Sol's or Jungkook's.

It was Jimins.

You sat up rapidly, covering your still naked body with his blanket. Jimin had felt your movement, opening his eyes.

"Jimin, what time is it?" once he heard your voice, he realized that he had fucked up just as bad as you did. He looked over at his clock, and told you the time.

"5am. Hurry, put your clothes back on and I'll take you to Jungkook's dorm." He said, rubbing his eyes.

Fuck. I fucked up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 574 7
"Is it that bad that you want to cry about it?" Even though I sounded like I was joking I can feel my heart was breaking to pieces. But I just kept s...
90.2K 2.8K 36
the love story between two different colors in one world or where I get inspired to make a gay love story for my own enjoyment Soft smut Would not...
9K 1K 128
After Cynthia Jones gets into a car accident and loses her memory, she's haunted by dreams of a stranger. He's faceless, sarcastic, and overwhelmingl...
420K 27K 37
A story about a boy whose crushing on his best friends crush ✧༝┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉༝✧ Story Status: Completed ✦A 722ILY Universe Story ✦College Au ✦BoyxBoy ...