๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„

By naiithewriterr

๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™–? ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ข๐™ข!! โ”โ” "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop... More

0. ! disclaimers ยก
1. Introduction
2. Friends?
3. Plotting Under The Influence
4. Seeing Him
5. Meeting Him
6. Rekindling
7. Moving In Day
8. Growing Closer
9. Seeing Her In A Different Light
10. Growth Is Important
11. Rumours on Rumours, Lies On Lies
12. Agaisnt Her, But Also Agaisnt Herself
13. Blind To Those Who Don't Want To see
14. Understanding
15. Inevitable
16. Maybe We Aren't Meant To Be
17. Me Chase You? Yes.
18. Relationships Are Overrated
19. Official To The Eyes Of The Wicked
20. Over You & Over This
21. Trouble In Paradise
22. The Five Stages Of Grief
23. The Day Of The Trip
24. Old Habits & Old Mistakes
25. Childish Antics & Childish Games
26. Foreign To A Popular City
27. Chivarly Isn't Dead
28. Christening The Bed
29. Homebodies?
30. "Extra" Curricular Activities
31. Fun Is An Understatement
32. A Hot Mess
33. Entering A New Era
34. Unnecessary Problems
35. Confirmed Legality
36. Fashion Icons
37. Confused Individuals
38. Life.. Is Something
39. Cater 2 You
40. Chill Nights
41. My Beyonce - Lil Durk ft Dej Loaf
42. Love Is In The Air, I think.
43. Do I Love You?
44. "I'll never ever hurt you" - Ciara
45. To New Beginnings
46. Crazy In Love
47. Soul Ties
48. Her Keeper
49. Best Part
50. Comfort
51. Patience Is Not Always Key
52. Mind Games
53. The Pool Party
54. Dumb Decisions
56. Your Love Is Always On My Mind
57. I Can Never Do You Wrong
58. My Everything
59. We So Proud Of Him
60. Their Story
61. Is This How It Ends?

55. Risky

4.7K 134 26
By naiithewriterr

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,
eh-li-si-ah

It was currently a day away from Amir's game Charlotte and I was already missing my bed.

It's only been a couple days since the pool party as his game was supposed to be next week but they pushed it back.

I didn't really care about them pushing it back it was just the fact that I had just finished cleaning up everything yesterday and before I could relax I gotta get up to do something else.

I enjoyed the pool party there wasn't any drama, no one got too drunk so the vibes were still there.

I'm sure a couple people got snuck in but as long as they weren't arguing or anything like that, at that point I didn't even give a damn.

After me and Amir had our lil rounds we didn't even get up til an hour or two later cause I done fell asleep, Amir stayed for about twenty minutes before he went downstairs.

I just needed that quick lil nap to rejuvenate and get my energy back, I think he done forgot about the massage cause I surprisingly didn't hear about it but I think he waiting till another game before he do.

From Atlanta to North Carolina it was only about a five hour drive so they decided that we gon hop in this sprinter? RV? Ion know what they be calling it but we was all gon be cooped up in here for five hours.

Nobody wanted to pay for a plane ticket and I didn't wanna fly by myself so I sat my ass on that sprinter and didn't say anything mostly because I was getting irritated every time Ryan opened up her mouth.

She acting like I ain't see the shots she was making on her close friends during the pool party, like your ass was invited and you could've pulled up but no you decided to sit your sorry ass in the house and complain.

The only reason why I got to see it is cause she still has my other account in her close friends, Ion know if she knew and did it on purpose just so I could see it.

So I took a screenshot and reposted on my main Instagram account to let her lying ass know you could've freely pulled up and you knew it too, because Suriyah had asked me and I told her if she's with you I honestly don't care.

That's why I told Maya when she asked if Ryan's was gonna come to the party that she might pull up if Suriyah does, Suriyah pulled up but there was no Ryan.

Forgetting to mention that Draco actually pulled up but he didn't stay for long.

When I had seen Suriyah I didn't bother to ask where Ryan was at cause it ain't my fault you didn't decide to show up.

One thing that I hate with Ryan is that we're fine one moment and then all of a sudden you switch up out of no where?

At first I kinda liked that Ryan was into me but because I like girls but not in way that I would go to the extreme with them.

So my ass was beginning to like Ryan it was a lil hidden hallway crush typa thing.

And if even it wasn't that I didn't want to be in a relationship with her, I couldn't even pursue it as my parents don't really see eye to eye with the homosexual shit so I let everything with Ryan slide.

So sometimes when I would kiss her even though I shouldn't have I would tell her that we're still friends so no matter how many times we kissed or flirted that would never change.

The day I met Ryan that was the beginning of the whole flirty friendship we had, so there wasn't a problem if others saw it as me leading her on because Ryan didn't care until I met Amir.

All of a sudden when I started to talking to Amir even before I fully knew him I peeped Ryan starting to move weird towards me.

So that time I had rejected her kiss at the party was because I realised I shouldn't be kissing knowing she had liked me.

I do believe that went out the window when I had kissed her during that "challenge" but simple shit like that don't really affect me as much as it affected her.

I want to believe she started to peep I liked her a lil bit from the simple fact that I let her rub up on my ass, no matter how many times I reject her kiss, I always gave in so I think she tried to push it so I could just admit it to her.

Even though my ass was never going to.

When it comes to things like that I give it time before I really have to let it be known and that's what I did at the mall when she asked me about how long she think my relationship with Amir gon last.

Feelings do be getting misunderstood but there shouldn't be no reason for you to still be this salty but when I seen you on other girls IG stories kissing up on them and do whatever you do with them.

That's why anything that she does or will continue to do will irritate the hell outta me cause fuck is you still mad about?

I seen Amir get up and walk over to where I was at, which is right in the damn corner away from everybody "you straight?"

"I'm fine" I replied.

I felt him sit beside me "what's wrong witchu?" He asked again but sounded more serious this time.

"I'm a lil tired" I shrugged "what time is your game tomorrow?"

"Twelve" I nodded my head and put my hood over my head ready to go sleep "I seen Ryan talking shit on her lil page. Is that what you mad about?"

"Nope".

"If you feeling a typa way go talk to her and see what's up" he advised and took the hood off my head.

"What? So we can be fighting on the bus cause Ion wanna hear her bullshit. She's here to support her friend so let it stay that way" I huffed and put the hood back on my head.

"What? And you think Imma let her touch you?" He asked and pulled the hood off once again.

"Ion know ask yo life time friend" I mumbled and pulled the hood back up for the final time.

"What you want me to ask?" He questioned pulling the hood off my head for the hundredth time.

"Nigga if you pull my shit off one more time".

"Yo ass ain't gon do nothing" he waved me off and looked at Ryan but she was already looking at us so he called her over.

She got up out her seat and walked over to us "you got a problem with ha sort it out. I ain't tryna hear none after this conversation" Amir pecked me on my lips and walked off.

Ryan sat down in his spot but didn't say nothing but I was ready to get an answer from her.

"So what I'm getting is you mad about me and Amir being together?" I asked she didn't say nothing just nodded her head.

Okay....at least she's being honest.

"Why though?"

"Cause I know you liked me but any time I would push it you reject me but now you cooped up and fucking this nigga?" She finally looked at me after so long of us not talking to each other.

"You making it seem like some competition Ryan" I sighed "I don't even like girls like that so you and I would have never worked so yes I'm cooped up with Amir. Ain't nobody say I'm fucking him".

She let out a lil chuckle at that one "you think I'm stupid or some? It ain't hard to see that you fucking him".

"Okay but what's the real issue? Like a couple days ago you was flaming me like you wasn't invited to the party? You have this on and off relationship in your head like niggas out here to get you.

We made up at the skating rink and you ghost me, don't wanna pick up the phone when I call you, don't wanna answer my messages but you talk about me fucking on Amir?"

"I told you how I feel you picked this nigga and I'm over it. Ain't much to say to you" she dismissed but we ain't done.

"No Ryan cause you say that then you when leave you leave you ghost me again? Next time that happen I'm cool off this friendship cause you wanna talk about me playing in your face but look at all the shit you pulling because I'm with someone that ain't you?"

"It's cool" she stood up "Imma see you" with that she left and I sat there confused.

Now what did we get out that conversation? Not shit.

Amir came back over once Ryan had chose her lil corner "it's done?"

"I guess so" I shrugged.

"You make up with ha?"

"No but she's mad cause I'm with you instead of her, like does she understand how many months it's been?"

"Come here real quick".

"For what?"

"Just come here" I got up and sat on his lap, he wrapped his hand loosely around my neck and pulled me towards him, our lips touched with our tongues soon connecting.

I had to keep my hands at bay but Amir caught on and moved my hand to his lap, Ion know why he doing that like I won't whip out his dick in front of everybody.

But because we was in a corner you could not tell what my hands were doing you gotta be smart enough to know that was kissing.

He was wearing sweatpants so I rubbed my hand over his print.

"Look at those nasty freaky fucks in the corner" CJ said in pure disgust which had me chuckle a lil bit.

"They got a bedroom in the back?" I whispered and he nodded his head, he stood up and held onto my hand.

"Don't get my friend pregnant now" Maya said as she seen us make our way to the bedroom.

"I'm good off that" I chuckled, Amir moved me in front of him so I was walking ahead of him, I pushed the door open and he had locked it.

I patted the bed for him to come sit down, he rolled his eyes and sat there with his print fully showing through the sweatpants.

"You still want that massage?" I seen some of his pre-cum oozing out the tip.

"What massage that is?"

"Ion really explain my services I just do".

"So a nigga can't do his own services?"

"You can just depend what kinda services we talking about" I moved down to lick the tip and felt his hand cup my ass, I used my hands as a guide as I bobbed my head up and down making sure to use my tongue as I did so.

Ion even like sucking dick and would have never imagine myself doing it, but ever since I been with him shit just changed and it's like my favourite thing to do as of right now.

So if any girl ever say "I can never suck a man's dick" just wait til you find a man that you love.

I keep most of what I do at the tip since my gag relax weaker than a bitch, I made a popping noise as I moved my mouth off his tip and tapped his dick on my tongue and swirled it around the tip.

Still using my hands as I guide I moved back down in a bobbing motion cause it to become a lil sloppy, I moved my off hands and just let my mouth do the rest.

"A nigga bouta nut" he announced so I kept my main focus on the tip and felt his liquid fly into my mouth I swallowed it and kept swirling my tongue around the tip.

"Yo ass needa stop doing that" he chuckled rolling my eyes I got off him and moved on the bed, I was wearing his hoodie and since he liked 6'5 I just had the hoodie on a dress with my panties on.

He randomly woke me up out my sleep I had no other choice, I lifted up the hoodie and he slid my panties off, I decided to be brave and keep my legs open just for him.

"Imma need you to be as quiet as possible. You can do that for me?" He asked and rubbed on my clit with his thumb, he used his other hand and inserted one finger following another "you ain't answer me".

"I can just don't do too much" he moved the two fingers that was just in me and replaced it with his shlong, he kept his thumb on my clit and slowly rubbed it as he moved in and out of me.

I felt some in my belly turning as he started to hit the right spots "damn" I muttered using the sleeve of his hoodie to cancel my loud noises.

"Nah I'm tryna hear you" he moved the sleeve from my mouth and held it down against the mattress.

"Imma make too much noise" I whined and bit down on my bottom lip as I let out a whimper.

"This is only for us. No nigga should hear you moan but me" he continued his rhythm but picked up his pace a lil bit.

You could hear the noises of him sliding in and out of me with, mixed with my whimpering and his moans ever so often, "you can keep your legs open for me?"

I nodded my head since I wasn't talking cause I opened up my mouth to speak a loud moan gon come out "show me" he let go off my leg and tried to keep my legs open as much as possible.

One thing Ion like is that he knows exactly where my spot is and hits it every damn time and he knew he was bouta hit it thats why he talking bout some keep your legs open.

"Slow downnn" I moaned and gripped onto my leg for down life "mmmh" I hummed as felt myself come all over him "shit shit shit that feels good" I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him.

He kept moving inside of me but stayed at a slow pace "I ever told you that if we was to ever break up that you gon be my favourite ex?"

"Ain't no nigga after me" he sat up and pulled the hoodie I was wearing off my body.

"That's funny on how you was walking around with five girls" I chuckled and moved to straddle his lap, he dick went into my slits and rubbed myself all over it.

"That don't count a nigga was in High school" he moved his hand to my waist and kept them there.

"Still before me, no?" I got up and slid myself down his dick "this like some fantasy dick" I chuckled and moved his hands from my waist so I can hold onto them for support.

"Fantasy dick?" He repeated.

"Mhm like this the kinda dick you read in them books about how the man be pleasing his woman with his shaft" I took my hair out the bun and let my hair drop down on my
shoulders.

I ended up letting go off his hands and rested my hands on my chest since this bed not as big or as bouncy as the one I got so I need to balance myself.

His hands stayed on my ass and guided me along his dick, "this feels too good" I moaned and changed my position to really get everything, I moved down and got this deep spot "ouu fuck".

This the same spot Amir be hitting but it be different in missionary and that doggy position cause this right here was really it.

"Mhm stay right there" he told me but I was already planning on it "fuck".

"Ugh that feels good" my hands tightened on his shoulders feeling that spot get hit multiple times had my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"Go down" he instructed so I went down a lil bit "keep going" I went down and felt like a whole river was about to come out this kitty.

He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist to hold me in place and took over so he consistently hitting that spot, my walls immediately tightened around him feeling lil droplets of that clear liquid drip out.

"I'm bouta nut" he picked up his pace a lil bit and with one more hit I was creaming all over him, but for him a couple more and he was done.

I seen white shit drip down onto his dick with me exhausted and ready to sleep "I need to feel that one more time" he sat me up so he had his hands under my thighs holding me up.

He brought me down a bit and lifted his hips up hitting that spot "mmhm" I moaned.

"Fuck" he moved his hips up a couple more times feeling that deep spot get touched every time, I knew he could feel it but I ain't know we both be getting the same experience.

He keep a calm pace and thrusted up into me, he kinda loosened his grip on my thighs so I wasn't so high up and picked up his pace.

"Amirrr" I moaned out and rubbed on my clit "this is too much" I bit down on my bottom lip having the urge to close my legs.

"You're doing good" he said in my ear feeling him kiss all on my neck, he hit that deep spot again having my ass moan out loud but I pray it wasn't too loud "move for me" he placed his hands on my ass and guided me.

"Mmh" I let go of my bottom lip and picked up my own rhythm.

"Fuck Tee" he moaned and moved his hands to my waist "keep moving like that" I moaned in response as my brain couldn't make up some words to form a sentence.

I felt a knot build up in my stomach meaning another orgasm was soon approaching, "I'm gonna come" I moaned out and gave myself a couple seconds before I came all over him.

When he was bouta nut he pulled me all the way down and came in me that way, "uh fuck" he groaned and tried to catch his breath.

"You think that topped yesterday?" I asked once I finally regulated my breathing pattern.

"Shit probably not" his arms loosening around my waist.

"Two in a row yo ass gon be playing like Michael Jordan tomorrow" I joked hearing him chuckle.

"I can't get none before?"

"Hell nah the most you getting from me is a pat on your back" I sat up and reached for my hoodie as I was getting cold "they got a bathroom?"

"It's right outside this room" he stood up and pulled up his sweatpants he let my legs go so I had moved down a lil bit, he put his hands under my ass and opened up the door.

I peeped that the sprinter or whatever the fuck had stopped moving, he brought us into the bathroom and pulled out of me, I sat my ass on the toilet and cleaned up myself.

After I had done that I looked in the mirror to fix myself up I didn't look as bad as I felt "you know where they went?"

"They in the gas station" nodding head I glanced at myself one time before I slid on my panties and went to go sit down as if nothing happened.

Amir sat down next to me holding my phone with a message from Maya asking me if I wanted anything but it was too late to respond as I heard their bickering get closer.

"If it isn't the soon to be parents" CJ announced holding a small white plastic bag in his hand.

"Y'all couldn't tone it down?" Ty added having Maya push him out the way.

"We couldn't hear shit. Surprisingly" she put a bag on my lap "I got you some after burning all em calories" rolling my eyes I thanked her for it but I wasn't currently hungry.

I moved to sit on Amir's lap, feeling him pull the end of the hoodie down, I put the hood up and placed my head on his chest ready to sleep.

— ᴇxᴄᴜꜱᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1K 16
๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ, ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—น๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ...
1.5M 36.1K 69
โYou Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...
321K 10.9K 52
#1 ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin when I called his lil annoying ass gang. "A...
20.4K 520 29
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...