๐…๐€๐“๐„ | BWWM โบยนโธ โœ“

By erotic_scarlett

A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my fa... More

Introduction
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ฟ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐ฟ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐ผ๐น๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
A/N

๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ

7.8K 256 37
By erotic_scarlett

"Hey Laura come in !" She smiles shyly and follow me inside , I sat her in the living room and bring the tea and cookies , she get up "oh miss let me do it"

"Nonsense sit down and let me do it" I pour her the drink and give her the plate of cookie "woah this so good miss" she says after a bite , I smile "I thought I told you to call me Omarosa" she shakes her head.
"I couldn't even if I tried miss ... why did you call for me ?"

"I want you to come to work for me" her eyes widen "look I know I only met you once but you really left a good impression on me and be honest with me do you like working for Josefina

She opens her mouth to say something but she close it again "I don't like it but honestly she's paying me well and I really need the money" she looks down "Laura you don't have to worry about the pay if that's what's restraining you , I'll pay you even more than her but I really want you  to be the housekeeper of this house" her eyes widen again "m-me ? But I'm only 22" I shrug.

"That doesn't mean anything to me , I know you will take good care of everything in here I mean unless you actually want to do something else for your life , because if you need help I will be happy to give it to you"

She smile shaking her head "no I know some people might judge for doing this job while being 20 but I actually enjoy it I mean not everyone like school and all that , if everything go as planned I want to be a housekeeper"

I smile "that's good then be my housekeeper Laura"
"but I am not experienced , being the housekeeper is a lot of responsibility" I take her hands in mine "then I guess we'll learn together , I don't know how to be a lady of a house as big as this by some standards"

She laughs softly and nod "then yes , I'll gladly work for you miss" I narrow my eyes on her but she only shake her head "I will call you as that miss , my apologies if it bothers you" I roll my eyes but nod.

I show her around all the property "I think we could hire three or four maids , gardeners obviously and a cook"
"The cook is not mandatory , I love cooking but maybe a maid who'll cook when needed , especially when Aurelio come from and I am not here" she nods taking notes "the cook could be hired when events will be hosted here" she says under her breath

I shrug not really knowing what kind of events I could host , I mean as much as I hate her , Josefina as a big impact on this community and I don't think her lapdogs will come to anything I host
"Yes that will be good" I say nonetheless.

We finish talking and she leave me telling me that she'll be back soon.

I do a little dance feeling triumphant "what are we celebrating" Sandro's voice makes me turn around with a yelp "what are you doing here ?" I say putting my hand on my chest dramatically , he walks to me and kiss me deeply "I'm happy to see you too Rose" I smack him on the chest "of course I am happy to see you" I put my hands around his neck and get on my tiptoes to kiss him again.

I jump up and wrap my legs around him , our tongues swirls around , I pull away trailing kisses on his neck "Rose f-fuck wait" I don't listen and kiss him again.

Yes I act like a horny whore , but who can blame me this man is way too hot for his own good.
"Fuck me , I'm missing your dick inside of me everyday"
It's been two weeks since we've had sex and I really need it way too much .

"Rose fuck , shit I want to be inside you too my love but please wait" I groan and get down sulking "what ?" I says crossing my arms he chuckle and readjust his pants "I have a surprise for you go and change" my eyes widen as I smile "what's the surprise ?" He shake his head "you know that's not how it works" he smack my ass "go"

I change quickly and join him "I am ready let's go" he laughs shaking his head.

"Come on just give me a clue" I pout giving him puppy eyes "No you will have to wait" I groan crossing my arms but release them quickly when an idea cross my mind.

My hand comes to his crotch and start stroking it "shit Rose I'm driving"
"I know , I'll stop if you tell me something" we stop in a red light and he turns to me "in your dream , be patient"

Why does he have so much self control, I honestly hate it sometimes.
"Stop sulking we're here" he get down and open the door for me.

We enter a large empty hall and he looks at me , I do the same confused "what ?"
He look around and then at me again "is there something wrong ?" I say and he sigh "you're just ugh"

"What have I done ? Where is the surprise ?"  He shake his head with frustration "this ! This hall is the surprise"
My eyes widen and I really take the time to really look around now and I finally see the potential of this place.

"Oh ... my god Sandro ?" I smile turning to him "stop" I gasp "please tell me that you're kidding" he shake his head and take my hands to lead me to another room that is clearly the kitchen a very big kitchen that's already filled with all the professional materials it needs.

Everything is so shiny "everything in here is new and the best on the market , only the best for you Rose"
He walks me to another room again "Sandro my heart is going to burst at this point"

"I thought this place could be your office with Abbigail" I smile at him nodding "you're ..."
"The decoration will be done in a week"
At the same time that I'll be done with the school , he's so thoughtful

"I should've waited to show the final result but I just couldn't w-" I interrupt him with a kiss "I love it Sandro you didn't h-" he kiss me too interrupting me , I laugh in the kiss.

"I know but before you anything else you can consider this as a birth gift" I laugh throwing my head back "a what ?"
He shrug "apparently some women get gift after giving birth , consider this a very late birth gift"

I kiss him again "you know I would have accepted it even without that excuse"
"I just had to make sure"

"You know..." I pull him by his tie "I've heard somewhere that it brings bad luck to not baptize a place before opening it"
I take off his jacket and start unbuttoning his shirt "Rose" he warn "you don't want to bring bad luck to my business don't you ?"

He shake his head and I smile trailing kisses on his chest while I get down on my knees, I unbuckle his pants letting them down , I take his hard cock in my mouth and my eyes honestly rolls back , I missed this dick.

My dick.

Sandro moan when I deep throat him "sh-shit oh fuck just like that Rose you're so fucking beautiful taking my dick in your wet mouth" he start thrusting his hips , fucking my mouth like he own it "take it all Rose , I am going to cum and you're going to swallow it all"

I nod squeezing his balls "every" a trust "single" another thrust "drop" he cum in my mouth shuddering and I swallow everything just like he said "your turn" he picks me up but I shake my head

"Just fuck me please Sandro"
"Anything for you Rose"

He turn me around "hands against the wall" I comply and he put my skirt down "fuck" he says kneading my ass "I think I will never get tired of the feeling pf your ass in my hands"
He smack it several times each smack harder than the last , fuck I think I could cum from only this.

"Sandro" I whine "please" and his hand comes harshly to my cheek making me moan out "patience Rose I'll give you what you want" I groan wanting to feel something anything.

My hands comes inside my panties and I start playing with my clit , but Alessandro stops me by pulling my hair so harshly "I told you to fucking wait are deaf ?" I whimper tears falling on my cheeks.

"Answer Rose"
"You-you ta-taking too much time" I whine but soon gasp when he thrust all his cock inside of me "this is what you wanted right ?" I nod repeatedly

"Then take what you want from me" he release my hips "go on don't make me wait Rose"
I slowly thrust back against his dick but he smack my ass "you wanted my dick inside of you, so do it the right way"

I bounce back on him moaning like a crazy woman "fuck love , you should see this view and the way you're fucking strangling my dick" he dig his fingers in my hips and start properly fucking me like I wanted.

I see stars
And when his fingers start playing with my clit I'm completely delirious "I- I gh cum !" I manage to say hardly
"Cum Rose milk my cock" his words are my undoing my legs gives up while I am spasming still on my high but Sandro doesn't let me fall "I got you my love"

He also cums inside of me soon after which reminds me to not forget to take my birth control pills.
As much as I love when he fills me up with his seed , I really don't want to fall pregnant if I am not married.

We finish dressing up and I smile looking around at the place again "how did you know what I wanted exactly " he smile mischievously "I might have had a little help" I smile knowing that it's our son.

"So the place is in your name , I know you want to share the business with Abbigail it's up to you to decide what you want to do , I'll give you all the papers" I nod jumping excitedly.

"I can't wait to show this to Abby" I says getting inside of the car "I'm sure she will love it" Sandro says before kissing my hand making me swoon for him.

"There's a gala tonight and I wanted you to accompany me" he says looking at me with twinkling eyes , I nod looking away , he sometimes makes me too nervous and my heart just beat so hard for him.

"What is it about this time ?"
"It's an award ceremony for the different companies and all that" he says not really caring.
"We'll leave Lio at Maria's since it's going to end pretty late and he has school tomorrow" he says and I nod.

Laura finish helping me get ready "suck it in" I do as she says while she closing my gown , fuck did I gain weight ?
"My god I can't breath in this Laura"
"Some sacrifices has to be made to be as beautiful as you are miss" I roll my eyes "don't flatter me"

"Here are your shoes miss"
I put them on and look at myself in the mirror, my hair is an sleek side part with a low bun and my makeup is natural glam.

It's quite simple but every attention will turns to my gown anyway
"You're beautiful miss" Laura says coming behind me

"I agree with you Laura" my eyes find those of Sandro as he lick his lips
He walks towards me his hands behind his back , my eyes narrow as Laura get out "thank you Laura" she nods with a smile and walk out.

"What are you hiding ?" He pull out a box out of his back and open it making me gasp "I want you to wear this"

"Wh-" he shush me by kissing me then turn me around to put the necklace on my neck
"Sandro this is too much" I say touching the masterpiece on my neck "you deserve the best" he kiss my shoulder.

I put on the rest of the jewelry set

"Let's go" I nod following him "slow down with these long legs of yours"
"Maybe you should wear something less tight" he says slowing down and hold his arm out to me.

We arrive soon after at the gala
"Let's go out" I frown "you don't want to avoid the paparazzi ? " he shake his head "I have to show them my woman"

We walk trough the red carpet and poses for the camera , Alessandro kiss me tilting my body back and the flashes go crazy "Mr Guerrero please over here !"

Alessandro walk us towards a journalist "hello mr Guerrero and miss Carter" I look up to Sandro to see him frowning and I chuckle kissing his cheek and the flashes go crazy for the shot.
The journalist ask us a bunch of questions and Sandro let me answer most of them while acting as the grumpy man he is around the press.

"And to finish miss carter is this the famous heirloom every matriarch of the Guerreros pass to the next one around your neck" my eyes widen as I look at the man besides me seeing him smiling "yes it is" he says and we walk inside the place.

"You didn't tell me that" I say to him as soon as the door are closed Would you have wore it if I did ?" I purses my lips not looking at him and he chuckle "that's what I thought"

"You just claimed me in front of the entire world Sandro what if..."
"I should've done it sooner and that's my mistake , you are mine Rose , you will be my wife and absolutely no one will ever pull us apart you hear me"

I nod swallowing hard

"Ale !" I roll my eyes at the voice of Olivia who's coming towards us with a big smile directed to Sandro , she doesn't even cast me a glance as hugs my Sandro while I have my hand around him.

"Ale I missed y-" her mouth shut when her eyes land on me well more on my necklace "hello Olivia" I says sweetly even though it's completely hypocrite "why are you wearing this" I play dumb touching it "oh this little old thing ? my man gave it to me" I say putting my head on Sandro's arm.

"You know what this mean right Olivia" I ask her stepping closer to him "back off bitch he's mine and the entire world knows it now" I whisper and smile innocently and turn around with my man on my trail.

"You're so fucking hot little Rose I want to eat you" I turn to him smirking "if you're a good boy maybe you could"
His eyes darken and bite my lips making him groan

"You're a menace Rose"

The night end with Sandro wining the big prize of the number one company on the market, he walks to the stage and fuck he's so handsome I want him so bad.

He's all mine.

"and finally I want to thank the wonderful woman by my side who gave me a wonderful son and with whom I look forward to building my future life , I love you my Rose" all eyes turn to me while I smile brightly with tears on my eyes

This day is just too perfect.
Everything is.

I am so in love with this chapter ugh 😖
Alessandro is really my man
Has he redeem himself in your eyes though ????
Or is it not enough ??

Have a great day wherever you are my love and take care of yourself you are precious
🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 1.4K 30
Iris, A sweet outgoing girl the straight A student who never had a problem. Her parents were in the mafia, after her mom died her dad started being s...
537K 15.2K 44
Serenity [Sir-ren-ity] : The state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled. Chaos [Kay-os] : Complete disorder and confusion. โ™•โ™•โ™• With being the Do...
808K 38K 60
barbara allen is totally not a barbie doll! (percy jackson x fem!oc) (ttlc-tlo) (book one of nickname series) (cover by @spidergwnn ) (started: 05.04...
508K 16.1K 72
20 year old Mya Howard is having trouble paying her college tuition. She finds a job as a babysitter for billionaire Cameron Tucker and his wife. The...