๐…๐€๐“๐„ | BWWM โบยนโธ โœ“

De erotic_scarlett

A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my fa... Mais

Introduction
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ฟ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐ฟ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐ผ๐น๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
A/N

๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ

7K 242 40
De erotic_scarlett

My parents.

I can't believe I'm seeing them right now , they approach me but I step back so they stop in their track.
Fuck I wasn't prepare for this , I don't I'll ever be ready actually. I feel Alessandro hand on my back and instantly relax , I take a deep breath closing my eyes when I open them again they're still here looking at me shock written on their face.

I take my time to fully watch them , they look nothing like the monsters that used to make me so scared , I'd almost laughed if it weren' for hectic situation I'm in "you're okay" I look up at the handsome man beside and smile nodding "I think I am" his phone ring and he look at it sighing "go take it , I want to handle this on my own"

I give him a reassuring smile when he doesn't budge "just go" he kiss my forehead and step back.
"Cate I can't believe you are here why didn't you find us" my father chastise me but I held my chin up "aren't you the one who disowned me , so why would I ever look out for you ?"

"You foolish girl this is no way to talk to your father" my mother always his number one supporter
"It's fine dear , that isn't what matter th most for now , I see you were with the Guerrero son , that's good very good" he hum while his wife smile in triumph "why would that be any good"

"Since when do you ask question , now listen girl you have to marry him for us to return were we belong" I narrow my eyes at them but they really seem serious , after all these years without seeing me , they don't even try to ask me if everything is good for me , although it would've been hypocrite but at least they could've try to act like normal parent and not some money chaser scums.

I laughs shaking my head "you will never change will you ? If I ever marry Alessandro I'll make sure the contract you passed with him is completely null before tying myself to him , you'll be completely without the money you want so much"
"We already have nothing !"

I frown "what do you mean ?" From what I remembered they could've still be living decently with the money they had , and the numerous accords he had with certains companies "your dear Alessandro blacklisted us from everywhere because of what you did , it's your fault we barely have anything to eat , so you better repair what you did"

I now understood why they look this way , my father would've never wear something so ..... normal if I can say it like that and well my mother is not in some couture dress.

"I don't care if it's my fault or not you're in this state , you're have always shown me that neither of you cared about my well being so why should give a damn about you"

"This is the last time we're seeing each other , if you ever try to recontact me in any way I would take you to the police for harassment or maybe I'd tell Alessandro to deal with you , as you know he doesn't really care about following the law when it comes to getting rid of nuisances" I smile sweetly and turn around walking to the cashier.

I release a breath feeling proud of myself, I rejoin Alessandro in the parking lot , he's still on the phone and it's seem very important seeing how murderous his eyes are , his eyes land on me and they soften directly "I'll call you later but look into it" he hung up and help me putting the groceries in the car.

We get inside the car and he doesn't start driving so I turn to him to see him already watching me "how are you ?" I smile and kiss him "I couldn't be any better but thanks for asking"

"Is it true that you blacklisted them ?" He nod without hesitation "They never treated you well and I guess it was my way to make them pay for they did" I narrow my eyes "blacklisting them was the best you could find"

He laugh shrugging "I mean I still kind of hated you so yeah I didn't do anything drastic" I roll my eyes , I kind of always knew that the Guerrero were not completely angels , and I must admit that in the past when I witnessed Alphonso and Alessandro not so gently 'talking' to a bloodied man the only thing I whished then was to get out of their house for good.

I hated — still do— violence and thought that it will one day be me instead of that man , but now I realise that the man beside me would never hurt me like that , if everything he'd probably hurt anyone who dares to touch me , because in the end of the day I'm his as much as he's mine.

"How is your search going for the tape ?" I say making him purses  his lips and I roll my eyes "you know you can't hide that topic from me"

"I'm trying to protect you Rose it's my job" I sigh "But it's still concern me Sandro at least tell me something"
His hand tighten around the wheel but he exhale "Callum might have something we're going to dig it out and then we'll see"

My hands shake but he takes them and press a kiss "they are going to pay my love I promise you" his jaw clench "it makes me so mad to think that someone could do anything to you , and why ?!"

"Obviously because someone doesn't want us together" he turn to me "you're suspecting someone ?" I raise a brow but say nothing.

I don't want to tell him that I suspect his mother but honestly I'd be dumb to not think about her , except her my second guess is Olivia, they're actually the only ones I suspect.

They have always been against my relationship with Sandro , Olivia wanted — still do— to be a Guerrero, as soon as I entered the equation she'd been jealous of me so of course she'd pay anyone to get me rid of Alessandro's life.

Well I suspect Josefina of being quite in love with her son given how much she hate me with passion. I think she'll hate whoever is with Sandro except Olivia for some kind of reason.

I am pretty sure they worked together to do that to me , but I have no proof whatsoever .
I don't want to argue with Sandro about it , I really need to be sure before bringing my suspicions to him.

"What about you ? Suspecting anyone ?" He turn to me and nod "I prefer keeping it to myself for now if you're okay with it" I nod.

We pick up Aurelio who's smiling at me "hey baby how was your day ?" He shrug and kiss my cheek "it was boring mummy" I roll my eyes ever since he knew how to talk and started school he always told me that it was boring , some of his teachers told me that he might be a little genius and to put in him school that are more made for him but we couldn't afford that back then.

"Why was it boring ?" Sandro ask "I dont know everything seemed pretty easy and the teachers are really annoying" I turn to him with a glare and he mumble a 'sorry' "do you want me to talk to the teachers ?" my head snap to his father  "and what exactly do you want to tell them ?"

He shrug watching his child "Why are they being annoying to my son" oh my god I sigh "your son have a problem with authority that's why he think they're annoying , school is boring for him because he's just too smart and everything seems easy to him , remind you of anyone ?"

He smile bumping his fist wit Lio and I shake my head "I'll still talk to them , they have a facility for children like you" Lio shake his head "I already had a conversation like this with mommy but I don't want to do that , I'll be fine" Sandro nods.

He takes us to his penthouse , entering it we heard some noise so Sandro tells us to stand back. Is it robbery ?
Wait who would rob a Guerrero ? That doesn't makes sense.

I walk in the living room to find a man as tall as Alessandro , his skin is tanner than Sandro and I think he has way more tattoo than my man given how I can see tattoos covering his neck , his eyes turn to me and just seeing them I know this man is dangerous , it looks like they're completely void of any emotions.

"Così questa è ?" He walks toward me and take my hand kissing the top of it "Omarosa what a pleasure to finally meet you" he smiles even though it doesn't reach his eyes and he has a deep accent , Italian.

I take my hand back when Sandro pull me to his chest"hi and who may you be ?"
"Rose this is Lorenzo a friend of mine" I never met him , I look up at Sandro and he kiss me , I smile in the kiss he's showing that I am off-limit.
"Take a room will you ?" We pull apart smiling

"Hello ?" Aurelio came in already changed in his house clothes , "hello" Lorenzo says with a smirk on his face , Lio hold his out to him and the man take it "I think my sons are around the same age as you maybe it would be good for you to meet one day"
Lio nod and goes up

"Now why are you here Lorenzo" I sit beside Sandro and he put his arms protectively around my waist "what , I can visit an old friend ?"
"Knowing you absolutely not" they laugh "okay guilty of charges"

He sit down in front us "I need some time away from Sicily and I thought why not come here" Alessandro squint his eyes on him but when he look at me he says nothing but nod.

"It's good that you're here I might use your help for something important" I get up and go to the bedroom seeing how they're talking implicitly.

I finish changing and get down to prepare the dinner "you really are a beautiful woman Omarosa if you ever get tired of this one just come to Sicily" Alessandro punches him in the stomach making me laugh shaking my head "I think I am going to stick with this one but thank you for the offer"

The dinner went on smoothly and we finally go to bed.
"How do you know Lorenzo ?" I say walking out of the bath "his father and mine are close and made us friends"
He put me on top of him

"He looks dangerous" he chuckle "that's because he is" I put my chin on his chest "more than you ?" he nod sighing "way more my love " I nod not asking more.

Sometimes somethings are better left unknown

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

92.9K 6.5K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
174K 6.2K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...
43.8K 1.1K 41
"You seriously think that you can run away from me?" He sniggered darkly. His obsession, his madness over me peeped at me through his eyes. Taking l...
1.1M 25.1K 54
18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I said lying through my teeth just to get a r...