The Other Side

By -QveenMe-

Being born and raised from the other side meant that no matter who were you were automatically an opp. You di... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Rags to Riches Sequel ⚠️⚠️⚠️
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32~The End
Epilogue
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Cuffin' Season⚠️⚠️⚠️
‼️Choose the next story‼️
‼️I FORGOT TO ADD ONE‼️
‼️‼️Whats the next story?‼️‼️
‼️‼️NEW STORY OUT NOW: BREAKING IN‼️‼️
‼️‼️PLEASE READ/ALSO NEW STORY ALERT. RAW‼️‼️

20

5.9K 285 199
By -QveenMe-

Cordell P.O.V
I woke to the sound of my phone ringing making me groan confused. I picked up the phone and answered it without looking at who was calling.

"Hello?"

"Yo wassup brother man in law,"

"Can you even still call me that? I feel like I'm single. Wassup though?"

"Y'all not broken up sad ass nigga. Look the picnic today you forgot? You still coming nigga so be there and bring some pop or something,"

"I don't think I'm coming man. It obvious he doesn't wanna be around him and I don't wanna make him uncomfortable any more than I already have obviously,"

"Nigga if you don't bring yo ass to this fucking picnic and talk to yo dumb ass boyfriend. Bring yo ass," he spoke before hanging up the phone making me sigh. I guess I'm going to a picnic today.

I sighed getting out of the bed before walking into my bathroom to pee. It's been a whole ass week now do this Nigga ignoring me and honestly I can't even say I'm too shocked. I'm more pissed off the man confused and shocked. I mean he did it after we kissed and ghosted me for over a month, now we had sex and this nigga dubbed me again. I don't know I lowkey thought that because he was my boyfriend and he claimed to love me that he wouldn't. Especially after he said he was running from me anymore.

I just should have prepared myself.  He's not serious about me and I see that now. I was just gonna leave him alone and mind my business, but now seeing as if I gotta go this picnic I might as well cuss him out and then go about my day. I don't wanna keep playing hide and seek with him that doesn't make sense. We're supposed to be together yet he acts like I'm just one of his hoes. I'm not wee in a relationship yet he keeps playing with me. Even if he felt a way after the sex he could have expressed that to me instead on ghosting.

We're too ducking old to be doing that shit and I'm tired of people running over me quite frankly. Cause I'm nice and shít everyone just thinks they do whatever to me like I don't have feelings myself. What about me? What about how I feel? What about what I need? No one ever seems to fucking care and I hate that shit.

I love Cévon, but I not gone let him run over me any more. If you wanna ignore me and shit imma say my piece today and go about my life. I want him more than anything, but if he doesn't want me then that's all he has to say and I promise I'll leave him alone because his happiness. Is all that matters to me. It fucking sucks that it's come done to this with him, but he can't just ignore me like a child. I felt like he wasn't even mad at what I said and something else happened. Cause what i said was a joke and it wasn't even nothing crazy. I called him clingy as a joke because he ALWAYS says that to me. I say it back and he just says fuck me. I guess I'll just go back to being single. Seems like that's what he wants.

I'm so fucking pissed. Like I love you and this is how you do me? You supposedly love me and that's what you do me?

Be fucking for real.

I turned my hot water on in my shower and stripped outta my clothes stealing in so I could take a quick shower. I washed up and then got out going over to my mirror and sink. I brushed my teeth and then looked at my hair in the mirror. I needed a cut. I'll get one before the park today.

I walked into my room and got dressed after drying off. I spreader some cologne freezing for a second. Damn, this is the one he bought me now I smell him.

I'm so fucking stupid. I wanna change my clothes, but honestly I miss him so this smell is actually comforting to me. I miss him.

I put my shoes on and checked my self out in the mirror before walking outta my front door with my shit. I got into my car and started it up before pulling out of the driveway and heading to the shop. I turned on some music and looked at the clock on my radio.

1:50p.m

I got time. I continued driving until I made it to the shop and parked my car in front of the building. I got out after locking it and walked into the shop sighing. I dragged my hand down my face and sat down waiting for an open chair. My barber not here so I gotta wait.

From "Novi🤞🏽":
You got 100 on cashapp
I got paper money, put this place
I'm at only take exact change or card
You know I don't be trusting banks.

To "Novi🤞🏽":
Yea I gotchu. Just request it

I locked my phone putting it back in my pocket looking at the room. Oh never mind he is here today he was just in the back.

"Dell, come on I gotta opening," he spoke as I walked over to his chair dapping him up. "Wassup man how you been?"

"Ive been aight. Having trouble in paradise, but I don't know," I told him shrugging.

"Yea I definitely understand that. Yo girl mad at you about something?" He asked me as I nodded my head.

"Something like that. Im not sure exactly what happened, but I'm being ghosted and it's been a whole week. It's not the first time it's happened , but it still sucks. I don't really wanna talk about it though, how have you been?" I asked him as he put the cape around me and tape on my neck.

"I've been doing great. My kids are good, my baby is good, I'm good. Life has been pretty good for me. I'm opening up another shop pretty soon I'm going all out on it. I rea-,"

"Gio im hungry," I heard making me look over at the back door seeing a short lightskin guy walking in.

"Hi Dell," he spoke making me smile.

"Wassup Ivan. How you been?" I asked him as he looked at Gio.

"Hungry," he replied making me chuckle.

"Ivan, why you telling me you hungry? Go order something," he spoke making Ivan pout.

"But I wanna use your phone," he spoke making Gio sigh.

"Pa, stop pouting and go order yo food. Here man and get me something too. You know what I like," he spoke handing his phone to Ivan.

"Thank you Gio," he spoke walking back into the back room smiling.

"He gone spend all my money in fucking food," Gio spoke making me chuckle.

"Yea, I've found myself spending a lot of money on coney since I got in a relationship," I replied making him laugh and nod his head.

"See you get it? That's what I'm talking about. Get una relationship and act like you don't know how to feed yoself no more. He has his own mo-,"

"What was that Giovanni?" We heard making us both turn and look at Ivan.

"I was just saying that you have to own money, but you never have to spend it when I'm around because I love going broke buying yo thick ass food Pa," he spoke making Ivan squint his eyes at him.

"That's what I thought," Ivan replied walking to the back.

"I hope yo boyfriend doesn't give you trouble like my husband. He be abusing me," he joked making me chuckle before stopping.

"Wait, I never said it was a boyfriend how did you know that?" I asked him as he chuckling giving my shoulder a friendly squeeze.

"You just told me. Don't worry though I'm good at keeping secrets," he spoke making me nod my head. "Now, tel me the truth in what's really going with you,"

That's why I come to him to get my hair cut.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pulled up to the park and looked at the familiar group of people that were standing outside having fun. TaTa was on the grill cooking, Nori was talking to her girlfriend, and Itrez was walking over to me. Where is Cévon?

I looked around and then spotted a body in all black sweat shit laying laying away from the cars on a thick blanket. That's my baby. Well was...

"Aye look. I know you wanna cuss that nigga out and as you should for real, but listen, he feeling like shit aight? He knows he was wrong and you gone have Toyo time to cuss him out, but for right now just be nice to him. He was dead ass and I out this on my soul talking about you every fucking day and he was even about to call you, but he couldn't because he got scared. He had a real bad dream and now he's scared of how you gone react. He told me why he ghosted you and it's deeper than you think so don't yell at him today. This is also the month his brother died in so he's a little emotional. I deadass saw that nigga a few minutes ago about to call you then he panicked and then shed a tear. He really going through a lot. So don't cuss him out today so it tomorrow. Gimmie the drinks," he spoke going to my car and grabbed the drinks I bought for the cooler.

I walked over to the blanket hearing a sniffle makin my heart break. I sat down next to him look at his face that was slightly red and only had one tear going down it.

"Itrez, I don't think I can call him...," he spoke softly with his eyes closed. I laid down next to him kicking my shoes off turning my face towards his.

"Why not?" I asked him making his eyes shoot open and look at me nervously.

"W-What are you doing here?" He asked me as I looked at him taking in his appearance and emotions. I'm not gone cuss him out...

"Was I not invited?" I asked him as he nodded his head. "Or did the ignoring mean I was uninvited?"

"I'm sorry for ignoring you. I just...I just was going through shít and I didn't know how to go about it so I just decided to keep my distance from you," he spoke as I kept a straight face nodding my head.

"That's all you have to say? We're not fuck buddies, we're not just friends, I'm your boyfriend Cévon, your boyfriend and you're mine you claim that you love me and shít yet you ran. Again. After you said that you weren't. You didn't even think about me or how I felt and only did what you wanted to do for you. I didn't know if you were hurt dead anything. I made a joke ok it was a bad one, but you ghost me for a whole week? You don't even wanna talk to me about shit or explain what it triggered or anything. You don't wanna talk yo me at all my baby. You wrote down that you love me, but can't say it to my face. You won't even let me tell you I love you! If you're just gone keep running after every ate then what are we doing? I kiss you, you run, we have sex, you run, what's gonna happen if I want you to meet my family? You gone be gone for three months this time? What if I ask you to get married you gone disappear and then just expect to be ok because you said you sorry? If you can't talk to me about how you feel and have grown up conversations with me then we don't have shit to talk about Cévon. I'll see you," I spoke calmly sitting up so that I could leave.

Imma just go home and let him do him.

"Please don't leave me...," I heard him whisper looking up at me.

Leave and make a point or stay and comfort him?

Fuck man...

I sat back looking at him as he moved over closer to me sighing.

"Don't say claim...I love you Cordell and I'm honestly sorry as fuck. I didn't mean to hurt you, but then I got scared after one day of ignoring you what you would say to me and then I was thinking about talking to you and then I had another dream of you being so mad that you shot me two times and choked me until I died. I just didn't want us to end like that so I decided to leave you alone and just leave you before you hurt me and left me," he spoke lowly as I wiped his face.

"Why do you think I'm leaving you? Or that I'm gonna hurt you? I've never tried to hurt you before so why would I now. I love baby I'm not going to do anything to hurt you. You need to go more I to detail about what you're feeling. Like right now," I spoke pulling him into me and placing my hand on his ass to rub it gently. "Is this ok while we talk?"

"Mhm. I just feel like...," he started with his head on my chest as I listened to him talk.

I'm listening baby...

After our talk he was still laying me as I continued giving him a booty rub.

"You don't ever have to feel insecure around me or like imma not listen to you when you talk. We're together now so you have to talk to me when you're feeling like this. Don't just run away from me because it doesn't solve anything. Anything at all. And please let me love you? Let me shower you with gifts and take you on dates, lemme rub yo feet and kiss on you when I feel like it. I know being this intimate with someone makes you nervous, but lemme give you that king treatment. Stop worrying about who's better than who it's not a competition Cévon. I love you and that's that. Now imma drop it for today and imma cuss you out later. I'm not gone cuss you out now cause you seem like you're actually sad and you're sorry about what happened," I told him as he nodded his head ok.

"Can you just cuss me out now? Cause if we wait imma be thinking about it all day and imma be nervous and anxious. Just do it now, so we can get past this," he spoke shrugging.

"You sure cause I'm pissed?" I asked him a she nodded his head. "Ok...Cévon Jackson, don't you ever in yo fucking life ghost me or do any weird shit like that to me again. I'm so sick of people I'm nice to running over me because they think I don't have feeling sor that I'm not gone say shit to you. I'm so fucking sick of it and yo insecure ass Anna be so big bad and tough yet you can't handle a nigga that you love loving you back? Like you hate yoself that much that you putting yo hate for yoself on me?! Like he fucking for real Cévon, you got waxed, you planned all of this shit for my birthday, you asked ME to fuck you, and then you imitated sex with me so don't act like I made you do anything and that's why you ran off. You gone hit and quit me?! And you call me clingy everyday, yet gone use me saying it as a scape goat to get rid of me cause you can't handle being loved. That's the dumbest fucking shit I've ever heard. I promise you I'm giving you one last chance and if you fucking ghost me again imma leave yo ass alone and NEVER turn back! If think I'm that weak to the point where imma let you run over me, you must be as dumb as you look right now because I'm yelling at you and you don't want me to yell at you!"

"Now this would be the part where I walk away from you and ignore you for a day or two to prove a point to you, but I'm not because we already handled our issues," I told him as he nodded his head.

"I thought I asked you not to cuss him out today Dell?!" Itrez yelled at me making Cévon sit up frowning.

"I told him to do it now and get it outta the way...don't yell at my nigga bitch! Thank you for looking out for me though," Cév yelled at Itrez making him stick up his finger.

"I missed you Cordell," he spoke leaning on my body wrapping his arms around d my neck and kissing me. I kissed him back making him start rubbing my head. "You look really good I love yo haircut. You making my dick hard. Let's do sum,"

"People can see us outside...," I told him as he pointed to the woods.

"I haven't eaten all day and I'm ready for you cause I been...well we not gone talk about what I've been doing, but yea. Let's go over there," he said pointing the forest making me look at him like he was crazy. "Come on,"

He stood up grabbing my hand making me stand up.

"It'll make me feel better Cordell," he spoke looking at me with a small smirk making me sneak off with him to the woods. He reached into his boxers once we made it to a secluded part of the woods. He took his dick out stroked it a bit before walking over to me and and leaning down on his knees. He pulled my pants down some and and put my hold dick into his mouth. He started sucking him while humming making me grown. I missed him.

"I missed this," he mumbled quietly hoping I wouldn't hear him, but I did. He took me into his mouth again sucking it until he felt that was enough. He turned around and pulled the back of his pants down placing his hands on the tree in front of him making me look around before he making closer to him and slowly inserting my dick into him. "Yesss,"

"Fuck baby," I spoke looking around as I smacked his ass. "This has to be quickie,"

"O-Ok just fuck me," he gasped out as I started storming him making him move forward slightly standing gon his tippy toes. "Brooo,"

He held onto the tree as I started going faster fucking him as he heels into the tree moaning. He immediately started creaming as he whined out throw into it back on me pushing back so that he could meet my strokes.

"You love this dick Cev?" I asked him smacking his ass before looking around seeing no one.

"I love it. I love it," he moaned out shaking his as a bit to step back out to me. "Harder,"

I went harder and faster looking around once more beige e giving him my attention holding onto his waist making him let go of the tree and been all the way iver moaning. His crema starting to make a mess getting on his pants and hoodie making me try to move them out of the way. It's ruined already. Nothing I can do. I kept going fucking him before placing my hands on his shoulders tagging him jamming my long and thick dick into him repeatedly as he let out his deep and manly moans.

Music to my fucking ears.

"You fucking me so good nigga," he moaned out holding onto his ankles as I held him up fucking him like he wanted to be fucked.

"I am? Then you leave me if I did so good? You leaving me again?" I asked him as he shook his head. "Push it out for me baby. Let me have that shit baby. You wanna cum? I feel you squeezing me,"

"I-I won't. I'm cumming!" He moaned as I kept going watching as he stood up fucking him hard and face making a loud squelch and clapping noise.

"Who's ass is this?" I asked him as he placed his hand back on the tree in front of him.

"Y-Yours Cordell. This ass is yours nigga," he groaned before hissing and standing up straight. He started tightening up around me while becoming unbalanced making me home him by his hips and rag doll fuck him as he stayed in front of me wobbling. "You fucking the piss outta me,"

He moaned making me look down and watched as he peed while cumming onto the ground.

"Too much," he moaned as I didn't stop feeling my peak coming after watching him piss from his orgasm.

"I'm always there baby," I spoke giving him about 10 more strokes before I finally started feeling my stomach cave. I pulled out of him quickly and started jacking my dick watching as he got down on wobbly legs and took me in his mouth just as I started to cum. He swallowed it all as I came down his throat. He got up after he was done and laid on my shoulder sighing. "You good?"

"Mhm. My sweats," he mumbled making me see his now destroyed sweats.

"I have another hoodie and sweats in my car. You wanna wear that my baby?" I asked him as he nodded his head making me pick him up and carry him to my car. Once we reached it k quickly helped him get cleaned up and then changed making sure no one could see us. Surprisingly no one was out here, but us.

Probably because it was November.

We made our way back toy he crowd and laid down on the blanket he was laying down on earlier. He took a sip of his water before laying down on top of me and yawning.

"I need a nap. Can I sleep on you?" He asked me a making me nod my head.

"Don't ask me that," I told him a she nodded his head.

"Wake me up in a hour?" He asked me as I nodded my head kissing his before rubbing his back and watching as everyone talked and played games.

I'm so happy I got him back. I just hope this time we last...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took me so long. I literally only a little bit left to write and this would hav been done hours ago, but my friend brought out a bottle of Teremana and I finished that whole bottle so ...I'm not drunk right now yall, but that's what took me so long. I'm just a little buzzed 🤪💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.1K 70
I don't understand these changes.
203K 6.1K 24
How can you love me when You don't know how to love? Are you afraid to love? How can you make me fall for you when you don't even love yourself.
390K 17.6K 30
𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 '𝖘𝖎𝖗'
1.2K 72 10
ACT I.