making a cowboy

Von LivelaughloveAS

Grace is a 18 year old girl that is doing everything in her power to keep her brother alive. She is troubled... Mehr

This ranch.
Branded.
kidnapping
Governor
Past
tension
Sit and watch
Flirting
distracted
Father
Ruined
Debt
Mine

roping

2.3K 44 0
Von LivelaughloveAS

It was after work and me and Lloyd were in the barn. Lloyd taught me the basic and after work every night for a week I have been going out and practicing.
"Your a natural kid." Lloyd said.
"I have been working on it for like a week." I say back.
"Well I am heading in you coming?."
"No, I am gonna keep going."
"Alright." Lloyd has tought me to tack a horse and ride and rope. It's only been a week but Lloyd says I am learned well, Carter did something to get in trouble. I was practicing for a little while and I heard some one behind me.
"You know your doing better then I thought you would." Rip said.
"Thanks,I am a fast learner."
"Yeah your brother clearly didn't get that trait."
"Well he's not the smartest." I say back. Rip was good looking, tall, black beard, blue eyes, Cowboy hat, jeans.
"Can I?" Rip say grabbing a rope on the wall.
"Yeah sure, I'll head it." I say we both swing the ropes and I head it and he heals it.
"So, why were you branded?" I ask him.
"My family died, well it was complicated I guess."
"Oh sorry."
"No don't be, seems you didn't have the best at home life either."
"No I didn't."
"Sorry for the whole thing when you first got here."
"No I am sorry I guess it's your right to defend and I was being a bitch."
"Yeah I was being a dick so, but it's my job to defend this place." He says
  "Your pretty good at it I am guessing."
   "I do my best." He says. "You should get some rest, we gotta build a fence tomorrow."
    "I should, but I learned roping is kinda a nice time to just take a breath."
     "The guys in the bunkhouse being nice?" He asked.
     "There interesting, but yes they are."
     "Good let me know if they give you any problems."
     "Thank you rip I will, you know you ain't as bad as Beth said." I said laughing.
      "Yeah, well I guess I can be alright sometimes." He says. "I am gonna get to bed." He say throwing the rope on the hook, and walking off.
____________________________________________
  The next morning.
    "Grace can you drive?" Rip asked me.
     "Umm, yeah I can but I don't have a License."
    "Well can you and Jimmy go into town to get some stuff?" He asked.
    "What about the fence?"
     "We need the stuff to do it."
     "Right ok." I say we get into the truck and drive into town. Jimmy ran inside and two men came up to me.
    "You with the yellowstone?"
     "Yes we are." The man pointed a gun at me and yelled at me to get into the van. He zip tied my wrists and put a blind fold on me. I hear them breaking stuff probably the truck.
     "What the fuck Is going on?" I yell.
      "Shut up bitch." The man says slamming my head into the door.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.7K 121 10
Gracie Dutton was the youngest of the Dutton children by many years. She was adopted by John. She never asked about her birth family but she did wond...
5.5K 214 19
Lucy is the other Dutton sister, the baby of the family. What happens when Beth comes back in town? Will the relationship Rip and Lucy have establish...
40.5K 1.1K 79
In the rugged landscapes of Montana, the Dutton legacy endures, not just in the sprawling ranches and vast plains but in the fiery spirit of Beth Dut...
8K 193 9
Genevieve Dutton, the youngest among the Dutton children, broke her father's heart when she courageously set off for school and, incredibly, never re...