Sweet Creature- Tim Bradford

Soccer_Cr7 द्वारा

'Where ever I go. You bring me home" A Tim Bradford/The Rookie fan fic Female OC UNDER EDITING AS OF 3/25 अधिक

Intro
Cast
Season 2
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
Important AN
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
Season 3
19.
Poll
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
Season 4
29.
30.
31.
32.
Important Note
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Authors Note
40.
41.
Season 5
42.
43
44
45
46
Authors Note
Another Important Note
47

27.

4.8K 127 1
Soccer_Cr7 द्वारा

Mid-Wilshire
Season 3, 13

**
"Babe?!" Gwen yelled as she stood in the mirror trying to button up her maternity pants. Tim walked over and looked at the pregnant women who seemed defeated.

"Yeah? You okay?" He asked. She looked annoyed "Nothing fits me anymore. Your son won't stop kicking my bladder, and my feet are huge" she groaned. Being 5 months pregnant she felt like she could barely do things without feeling exhausted. She still had a while to go before it would be over.

Tim laughed and pressed his hand up against her belly immediately receiving kicks.

"Our son is gonna be the next kicker for the Rams" he joked. Gwen groaned and put on one of her shirts.

Tim looked at her and planted a kiss on her lips "I know you're uncomfortable, but you look so beautiful. After work we'll go get dinner? Your favorite place" Tim suggested. Gwen nodded excitedly as she finished getting ready.

Tim was riding with Nolan today, he needed a T.O and Grey assigned Tim to Nolan for the day.

Gwen was on her way to the station they decided to take separate cars incase they weren't done at the same time. Gwen remembered the last time she was stuck on a case she didn't get done until 9 and Tim had to wait hours.

"Detective Rivers, you're needed at a crime scene. Address sent to you"Grey said through the radio. Gwen picked up the walkie "Copy that. En route" she said.

The crime scene was at a cemetery Gwen got out of the car and recognized that Tim's shop was here.

Tim turned around and looked at Gwen "Hey. Looks like Cesar Madrigal's been using the cemetery as a supply depot. Guys were loading a car with narcotics, got ambushed." He said.

Gwen nodded and looked around seeing a couple bodies on the ground, a van, and bullets scattered on the pavement.

"La Fiera?" Gwen asked. Nolan nodded "Definitely her Malos Dorados. All sporting the yellow sneakers. Looks like she sent five shooters, including the one that was shooting at us, they came in on foot and opened up on Cesar's guys" he explained.

Gwen nodded "Unfortunately for yellow kicks, they miscounted the enemy. Got caught in a crossfire of two of Cesar's crew they didn't see. In less than a minute, there's a baker's dozen of DBs." Bradford said.

Gwen nodded and watched as Angela and Grey walked over to her.

"You up to speed?" Grey asked. Gwen nodded "Getting there. Have you notified Sergeant Caradine?" Gwen asked. Angela nodded "Sweating the cemetery owner. She's clearly on Cesar's payroll. This is only gonna get worse. La Fiera's out for blood. And Cesar is just strong enough to put up a decent fight." She explained.

Gwen sighed "La Fiera has a lot more resources than Cesar and, honestly, a level of brutality that his crew's never seen before." She said.

Nolan nodded "We can't just stand by and watch them shoot up the city. I mean, we got lucky this time. No innocents were hurt, but that can't last." Nolan said. Gwen nodded and agreed "Word is Sandra flew back from Guatemala after burying Diego. She's bunkered down at Hotel Mathilde. Rented out the whole ninth floor." Angela said.

"I'll go talk to La Fiera. He killed her son. I don't think there's anything I can say that will make her stand down. But I'll try" Gwen said.

Grey nodded and walked away. Tim pulled Gwen aside "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked Gwen. He didn't want her to stress out.

Gwen sighed she didn't really have a choice. Sandra had a weird relationship with the detective.  "Yes. I'm going to try to talk to her" he nodded and placed his hand on her shoulder "Be careful" she nodded and said goodbye.

**
Gwen got to the hotel presenting her ID to the security who guarded the floor.

"Police. I'm here to see Sandra de La Cruz" she said. The guard walked over "Do you have a warrant?" He asked.

"Not yet. Is that a problem?" She asked. She watched as he smirked "Not yet" he said letting her inside.

Gwen walked inside the hotel room seeing La Fiera dressed black head to toe meaning she was still mourning. She turned around at the sound of the door opening.

"Hermana. Thank you for the flowers you sent for Diego's funeral. They were lovely. We held the service at Casa de Dios. Thousand attended and walked with me as we buried him in Chichicastenango -- in a bright yellow tomb to honor the sunshine he brought into my life." She said standing up. She walked over to Gwen with a smile.

"You should've stayed in Guatemala." Gwen said. La Fiera shook her head no.

"I have unfinished business here" she walked over to the table and faced the detective. Gwen grew serious hoping she can talk some sense into the drug lord.

"Listen to me. Up until this point, you've managed to fly mostly under the radar, away from the eyes of federal law enforcement. But you announced yourself in a big way this morning. A dozen dead bodies elevates you to the top of the watchlist." Gwen said. She was hoping she would call off the war.

"I have nothing left to lose, hermana. But there is a very simple thing you can do to end this war before it goes any farther." La Fiera said with a smirk.

Gwen crossed her arms across her chest "And what's that?" She asked.

"We both know you were wiretapping a dying man's hospital room. You heard him promise to give me control, but he slipped into a coma before he could tell his people. You want this war to end? Give me that recording." She said.

*
Nolan and Tim were surveilling Cesar's house in case of any surprise appearances. Gwen was on her way to the station to retrieve the recording for La Fiera.

"So, how's it going with the baby's room? Is it all done?" Nolan asked in attempts to make small conversation.

Tim sighed and looked over "Yes, the room is done. Now just doing last minute things" he said. Nolan nodded "I couldn't wait until Henry was born. My ex wife Sarah she had a hard pregnancy. Always uncomfortable, and emotional. It's hard we don't give women enough credit" Nolan said. Tim nodded agreeing he knew how much being pregnant was hard for Gwen. She was at the stage where she would come home completely exhausted and hormonal.

"I know Gwen barely stays awake at night anymore she's always tired" he says. Nolan nods "of course. It's hard being a cop like we are but, being pregnant at the same time must be twice as hard" Nolan says.

*

Gwen wasn't happy when she found out the DEA had retrieved the audio files from the wiretapping. She walked towards her desk seeing the DEA agent from earlier.

"Get your ass off my desk. Are you not housebroken yet?" She said looking at the agent who was sitting on her desk.

He got up and looked at her "We decided that Sandra de la Cruz can have the recording." He said. Gwen nodded "So you couldn't call to tell me that?" She asked.

"We installed malware on this drive. She plugs this into her computer, snakes its way throughout her entire network -- tablets, phones, routers. In one fell swoop, we get evidence on the whole operation." He said ignoring her sarcastic remark. He handed over the hard drive.

"You really think she's gonna believe that? But I guess I'll do it" she said.

*
Gwen walked into the hotel room which was surprisingly unguarded.

She spotted Sandra standing near the window "Where's your doorman?" She asked.

"Running an errand. Cafecito? You must have some" she said walking over to the table with an assortment of pastries and coffee. She started making a cup of coffee for Gwen "I have it shipped in daily from my country. We have the best in the world. Guatemalan style. Very sweet. But don't worry -- the beans are called Huehuetenango. Low on acid. Easy on the tummy. Your baby won't mind. Now, you have something for me, no?" She asked handing her the cup of coffee.

Gwen thanks her and takes the cup out of her hand "There's a condition. The war stops today. You declare an immediate cease-fire and a guaranteed protection of Cesar Madrigal." Gwen says.

Sandra raises and eyebrow "You ask a lot of a grieving mother" she says.

"This is the price you pay for doing this type of business" Gwen says.

"No harm will come to Cesar Madrigal. You have my word." Sandra says taking the hard drive from Gwen. Gwen watches as she walks over to her computer and plugs it into a new laptop.

"The Federales put a Trojan horse in here, yes?" Gwen doesn't answer her question she should've seen it coming. Of course La Fiera would have a backup.

"Brand new and air-gapped so it can't connect to your network." Gwen said. The DEA should've known she was going to catch on.

"Of course. You watch us, hermana. We watch you. Tell the DEA better luck next time." She scoffs but continues "Gueros like that always underestimate chicas like us."

Gwen listens to the audio recording of Sandra and Madrigal. She watched as Sandra saves the audio to her phone. She had the wicked look of someone who was up to no good. She was satisfied with the audio.

"And just like that, there is peace in Los Angeles. Felicidades, Gwen . Cafecito is good, verdad? Quesadilla de arroz? My abuelita's is better. You want the recipe?" She asks picking up the dessert.

Gwen refrains from rolling her eyes "No. Stop acting like we're friends. For the moment, our interests align, and it'll stay that way if the violence stops and Cesar stays alive." Gwen says.

Sandra gets serious and walks closer to Gwen "I told you. Killing Cesar would be unsatisfying. He must suffer like I suffer." Sandra says.

Gwen realizes what she had meant by that and needed to find a distraction to call Tim.

"Can I use your bathroom? This baby's bouncing on my bladder like a trampoline." She asked. Sandra nods and points to where the bathroom is.

Gwen pulls out her phone dialing Tim. He answers after the first ring "I think Cesar might have a kid somewhere, and La Fiera's going to kill him." She says once he answers.

Tim sighs, him and Nolan already in a sticky situation. "Yeah, a little ahead of you, there. Do me a favor -- call in back-up. Code 3 high. 5917 Sycamore Court. Five shooters on site." He tells her before hanging up.

Gwen sighs and calls in backup before leaving the bathroom.

"Call it off. Murdering Cesar's baby is twisted, even for you" she tells Sandra. Sandra smiles "I don't know what you're talking about. But if Cesar's child were to die, well, that's just karma balancing the scales." She says. It makes Gwen feel sick to her stomach listening to Sandra talk about taking another life.

"It doesn't bother you? Making another mother grieve the way you do?" Gwen asks.

"Like I said I cannot stop what I did not order." She says.

**
Gwen sighs in relief as she sinks back into the dinner chair. After 12 long hours she was finally relaxing and unwinding. She was dressed nicer a creme colored skin tight dress which Tim insisted she wore, with sandals. Gwen's hair was done, and her makeup more then usual.

Tim looked at her from across the table taking her beautiful appearance in. After fighting off about 5 armed guys he couldn't be more greatful to be with Gwen.

"Do you think La Fiera will be back?" Gwen asked Tim. Tim sighed he didn't want to talk about work but he knew the topic was bothering her.

"I think she's fended off for now" he said but in all honesty he was unsure himself. Gwen sighed she hoped La Fiera stood back. But, she knew deep down that she would return soon.

Gwen didn't want to focus on work anymore. She wanted to enjoy her date night with Tim. Something she felt she rarely did with him anymore. She looked down at her plate that was now empty.

"I swear the pasta here is to die for. It's my favorite" Gwen says her stomach was full. She felt like she could collapse into a food coma.

Tim laughs as they both finish up their dinner.

Once Gwen got home she stood in the bathroom taking in her appearance. She struggled with confidence as her belly grew. She wasn't used to feeling swollen and bloated.

She looked at the light pink lace bra and underwear set that clung to her body. She knew after the long hard hours of work all she ever did was sleep. It had been a while since Gwen had sex or even did something for Tim. Tonight she wanted to surprise him.

She walked out of bathroom seeing Tim laying down in bed watching tv. He looked over at Gwen and immediately sat up his eyes trailing down her body.

"Gwen you look Incredibly sexy" he said watching as she walked over to him. She smiled and got on top of his lap careful not to put all her weight on him.

She leaned down to kiss him as he lengthened the kiss more. Tim got excited relatively quick as his hands trailed down every part of her body. She stopped him once he reached over to her underwear.

He looked up at her confused "No, it's my turn to make you feel good" she whispered.

Long chapter! La Fiera is trouble! We are nearing the end of season 3. It's getting good! Also dirty Gwen lol
Comment how you feel !! As always thanks for reading!

:)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

108K 1.7K 72
A bunch of one-shots/rewrites about Chenford from The Rookie on ABC!!! Some of these stories Tim and Lucy will already be dating and some will be lig...
9.3K 327 8
ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 real and fake becomes hard to tell apart ᡣ𐭩 •。❪ fem!oc 𝒙 tim bradford ❫ ꪆৎ ˚❪ started. 11.02.24 ❫ 5th on #cops 6th on #lapd ...
834K 26.6K 118
"You sunshine, you temptress" Tim Bradford x OC (Season 1 - 4x01)
19.6K 249 13
"𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙾𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗 '𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜�...