Mercenary |BTS JIMIN MERCENAR...

By AllForMrPark

Rain's perfectly ordinary life turned upside down in a single minute. Getting caught up in a shootout, then t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 (+18)
39 (+18)
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62 (+18)
63
64
65
66
67
68
69 (+18)
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87 (+18)
88 (+18)
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120 (+18)
121 (+18)
122
123
124
125 (+18)
126
127
128
129
130
131
132 (+18)
133
134
135
136
137
138
139 (+18)
140 (+18)
141
142
143
144
145
147 (+18)
148
149
150
151
152
Announcement

61

1.5K 70 13
By AllForMrPark

JIMIN POV

'I almost forgot about him.' Taehyung mumbled to himself

'I went down last night. He is more dead than alive. Should we just off him or let him suffer?' Jungkook asks

'Are we sure we have everything on him?' Jin asks

'There is a way to find out.' Rain added a bit quietly, looking over at me. It took me a second, but it clicked with me

'No. Not a chance. Don't even think about it.' I am not touching her ever again

'No, no, listen.' She calmed me down. 'Did you throw away the clothes I wore?'

'Didn't have the chance.'

'Good. I'll put it back on. Throw some blood over me and bring me in there. Tell him you kept me alive so you could bring me in again. Tell him you'll do this over and over until he tells you everything. Slap me around a bit.'

'No, absolutely not!' I almost yelled at her. 'I am not doing any of that. I do not want you near that room ever again. Do you not see what I've done already?!'

'I am not telling you to do it again. Bring me in there for a minute, and tell him I'll be in that solitary chamber you have until he decides to talk or until I die. That's all.' She argues

'Rain, I said no.' I am not taking her in there

'I'll do it.' Jungkook said, barely raising his hand. Which I now want to cut off. 'I am not gonna lay a finger on her. We just need to scare him, don't we?'

'No, it has to be him.' Rain argues. 'He's not an idiot. If it's not Jimin, it won't work.'

'You are killing me here. Why can't I just kill him?'

'No loose ends. You should know that better than anyone. Even one thing we miss can destroy the entire thing, and I don't want a spec of this cartel to stay alive. Please.' She pleads, taking my hand. 'If by tomorrow nothing comes up, we'll know he told us everything. He's weak as it is, and I'm his biggest weakness. Use it. If he has nothing to say, kill him. Tell him I died and kill him.'

This might work, but I traumatised myself with everything I've done to her. And she is more than fine. How the hell does this even work?!

'Are you absolutely sure about this?' I ask, just making sure

'Yes.' She smiles, putting her hand on my face. 'Let's do this. Together. You need to switch to the Angel of death mode.'

I know what she means. I need to shut down. Or at least pretend.

'You are one crazy woman.' Yoongi mumbled, playing around his plate

'One minute. Not a second more. Understand?' I ask as serious as I can

'That's all we need.' She smiles. 'Let's get my costume back on.'

'That's... terrifying.' Jungkook grimaced once she came back in her old, blood drenched and holed up clothes. I guess Taehyung dripped blood on her face and hair as well. I didn't even realize until now just how bloody she was. This is breaking me.

'It's just a bit of blood. You're too squeamish.' She chuckles. I don't know how she can be so calm and joke about this.

'Ready?' She smiles, offering me her hand, but I couldn't bring myself to take it, so she took it herself.
'It's like I'm taking you down there.' She chuckles. 'Look at me.'

She stepped right in front of me, looking up at me. 'One minute. All fake. Nothing is happening. Okay?'

'I should be calming you down.' I sigh, making her giggle

'Come on, my grim reaper. We have work to do.' She pulled me along, walking downstairs

That same feeling of dread filled me up instantly, just walking down the hallway.
'Hold on a second.' I pulled her hand to stop her

'What's wrong?' She asked in a soft tone, coming closer to me

I don't feel like talking.

I cupped her face and pulled her in, connecting my lips to hers. I couldn't stop kissing her, letting our tongues dance together. I don't want to do this.

'I love you.' I held her close, still breathing against her lips

'I know you do. I love you, too. No matter what.' She hugged me tightly, leaning on my chest. 'I love you more than anything.'

I just held her for a minute, refusing to let go.

'I really don't want to do this.' I am not the one to complain. I'll do what needs to be done even if I don't like it, but I can't when it comes to her.

'I know. But it's one minute. Threaten him and take me back out. I will be okay.'

She tugged on my shirt gently, asking me to lean down, then kissed me, tangling her fingers in my hair.

'Mmm... you might wanna stop kissing me like this, unless you want me to take you back to the bedroom again.' She drives me crazy

She giggled, all happy with herself. 'Take me as soon as we're over with this.'

'Finally, a plan I can fully support.'

'Then let's get to it.' She smiles. 'For now, wipe that beautiful smile off your face. Give me that scary face of yours.'

'This one?' I did as she asked, wiping any emotion off my face

'Fuck you're hot.' She mumbled to herself, then shook her head as if to clear her thoughts. It took a lot not to smile or laugh. She is crazy.

'Right. Let's get to this.'

As soon as we got to the damn door, she turned into an oscar winning actress. She went all limp and looked half dead as if on command. It might be all the blood over her, but it sure adds to the effect.

I kind of carried her in there as she acted as if she couldn't walk on her own two legs, tripping over her feet and hanging on me.

He looked at her in horror just like two days ago as I put her in a chair. She just hung off it, her arms flopping down the sides and her head flopping down. It's like I never stopped toruring her. This is insane.

'Look who won't stop breathing.' I smirked at him. 'She is refusing to die.'

'RAIN!' He started throwing himself around the chair

'I just figured you might wanna say goodbye. She stopped breathing once before but came back to it, but it's not looking good.' I egg him on. 'I just can't decide if I should let her suffer till she dies, or maybe cut her open. Maybe shoot her?' I pretend to think

'DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER!'

He is weak. He hasn't gotten food or drink in days. I'm surprised he's alive. Maybe it's in their blood to survive.

'What do you think I just throw her into Yor? Watch her drown.' I chuckle, moving a bit of her hair away just to piss him off. He hates when I touch her. She's... she's crying?!

There are a few tears going down her face, but she's not making a single sound. Eerie.

'GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!' He was throwing himself around in the chair, unable to set himself free

'I know what I'll do.' I turn to him. 'We have a lovely little pitch black solitary. That would be a good place for her to die in. We both know how much she likes the dark.'

'Why are you doing this? I told you everything. Just kill me, but leave her alone.' He turns to that broken man I've seen two days ago

'Have you really told me everything?' I get up, walking over to him. 'Seeing how she refuses to die, maybe I can save her after all. But that depends on what you tell me. Anything you want to share?'

'I remember bringing you in. I remember teaching you and training you. Never thought this was what you'd become.' He almost spat it out

'Must be tough to have your own disciple come after you.'

'I expected that sooner or later. That is not surprising.' He coughed some blood out. 'But she hasn't done a thing to you. Why her?'

'She picked a wrong target.' I smirk. 'She thought she could seduce me. I didn't think she'd be that stupid to try going for me. But it was a fun game, I gotta admit.'

'You seemed surprised enough that day when you find out who she was.' He laughed, then started coughing

'Sure, she's a good liar. But she's not that good. I knew what she was doing, so I played along. The things I've done to her...' I chuckle. 'All those classes paid off, let me tell you.'

This is what pisses him off the most. Talking about the two of us. He was huffing in anger, glaring at me like he wanted to rip my throat out.

'I gotta say, she makes some amazing sounds. They taught her well. Although she wasn't really acting with me. She wouldn't stop begging for me to touch her more.'

'YOU SON OF A BITCH!'

'Hey, don't tell me shit. You sent her here. She came onto me herself. Isn't that what you taught her and sent her to do? To fuck her way in?' I made sure to say that last part quietly, but just clear enough for him to hear it

'I'll kill you!' He threw himself forward and instantly started choking on his blood, spitting it out

'No need. Both of you have until tonight. If you don't tell me everything, you both die. You give me something, she lives. And I won't even touch her again. You have my word.'

'I have nothing more to tell you! I told you everything!'

'I'll be back tonight. You have a few hours. Until then, she'll be in the solitary.'

I pulled her off the chair, dragging her out as he tossed around in his chair, huffing and puffing. As soon as the door closed, she stood up normally, smiling at me.

'You did it.' She almost giggled

'I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.' I hugged get tightly. 'I didn't mean a single word I said.'

'You mean I don't make cute sounds?' She teases

'You most definitely do.' I relaxed a little seeing how she's more than okay. She's way stronger mentally than I am.

'Then, how about we go back upstairs...' she put her arms around my neck, pulling herself closer to me, '...and we can find out what other sounds I can make?'

'Is that all you can think about? Sex?' I tease

'I think about a lot of things when it comes to you, and sex is one of them. I mean, can you blame me?' She smiled before she kissed me, sliding her hand under my shirt, going upwards

'We should go upstairs before I end up ripping your clothes off here.' I have to be careful with her. I can't do whatever I want. She's gonna take a while to recover.

'You don't have to.' She took my hand, placing it on her boob as her shirt was already ripped from me cutting through it. 'Please touch me.' She breathed out, kissing me deeply once again, moaning lightly as I squeezed her boob gently

'Not here. Bedroom. Now.' I managed to pace myself down. I don't want one of them to come down and catch us. We wouldn't hear the end of it.

'Yes, please.' She giggled and started running, pulling me along

'Stop running! You're injured.' I can't believe I have to tell her off for this. She's crazy.

'Priorities. You just need to hurry.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 13.1K 38
One where Jin is Jungkooks bodyguard but thy don't get along very well .......... U know what happens next 😉 ♾
34.6K 2.1K 30
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
6.1K 350 25
The most wanted pirate, unexpectedly "kidnapped" a prince one of his big exits of almost being captured one night. During their time together explori...
212K 6.1K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...