How To Turn Kim Seokjin To Se...

Bởi Seokjinsbun

WARNING: This fic have bullying contents, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! . . . "I thought you're different, turns... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

316 18 2
Bởi Seokjinsbun

.

.

.

"Listen." Seokjin started, "You don't have to do anything this late, just sleep tonight and go back to school tomorrow."

"What?!"

Jungkook swears he can hear Seokjin say 'I told you to listen, didn't I?' sarcastically on his head right now,--and in time with the eye roll--but no, he didn't ask that because he didn't hear Seokjin's words. He actually asked that because he thinks he heard him wrong and he's giving him a chance to correct it.

"What did you just say hyung?"

"I said go back to school tomorrow." Seokjin repeated.

"Oh! I-I can't do that hyu--I mean, Seok--ji--bro--gosh!" He end up stuttering, because he still doesn't know how to address the older, "I-I'm sorry, what I'm saying is that, I can't do that right now. I'm already a drop out and--"

"I've talked to the faculty already." Seokjin cuts off, "they're not gonna record you as a drop out if you'll show up tomorrow and continue the school year so you should--"

"I still can't do that." Jungkook cuts off too. Looking at anything that is not Seokjin.

"Why?"

"First, Grandpa is still here. He'll need my help so I can't leave for long. Then, the hospital bill! I-I need to find ways to pay th--"

"I'll pay it." Seokjin cuts off again, leaning back on his chair now, like he is a king who can give everything Jungkook would ask for at this moment.

Technically, he can.

"I'll assign a personal nurse for grandpa too and I'll even give you a monthly allowance so you wouldn't need to worry about getting a part time while studying. I'll keep doing all of that till you graduate and get a good job."

Jungkook's already big bambi eyes gets wider and wider as he listens to Seokjin's tempting pile of offers.

"If you need a better house, I can provide one too. Good books, good food, and even a good clothes and school materials. All you'll have to do is study well and graduate college."

Unfortunately, Jungkook was taught, since his younger age, that when the offer is too good to be true, then it's probably a scam or worth more than what you're willing to pay so,

"Why would you do that for me?" he can't help but ask.

"I'm actually doing this for grandpa." Seokjin started, "But I also know that all those years would cost me a lot of money, so I'm gonna need you to do your best and earn a big amount of money after you graduate so you can repay me fair and square."

"So it's like a loan?"

Seokjin nods, pulling out his phone to show a file to the younger.

"That would be our contract. Sign it and all your problems would be solved."

As expected. It's like father like son.

....

"Oh! Whoa whoa whoa! You really showed up?"

Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"O--Yah! You can't treat your friend like that brat!"

"You just made a stupid question, how should he react?"

Jungkook doesn't know when Yoongi started hanging out with his friends, but just by looking at how the older comfortably sits on Jimin's desk right now, makes him think he misses a lot.

Yoongi was there with them on the hospital, yesterday, too so--

"What are you staring at?"

"U-uh--I--uhm--"

"Hyuuunggg!" Jimin whines immediately, adding a slap on Yoongi's thigh, "Don't scare him like that!"

Well yeah, Jungkook did miss a lot.

"Come here and sit on your chair now Jungkook-ah." Now that's his Hobi-hyung, "I'm sure our subject teacher would arrive anytime now."

Hobi, he must be the exception, cause he's still their dutiful class president.

"So Jungkook-ah, did grandpa convinced you to go to school today?"

"He didn't."

"Then it's Seokjin-hyung. What did Jin-hyung said?"

"Wait a minute, how'd you know that I'm going to school today?"

"Hey! I asked first!" Taehyung tried to protest but Jungkook shoved him to search the answer from his best friend.

"W-well, Jin-hyung told us!" Jimin says nervously, but even to his own ears he knew that, that's not enough information for Jungkook to be satisfied.

"What more did he tell you all?"

"Just that, in case you want to share more?" That's Yoongi, butting in to Jimin's rescue.

"W-well... no. I don't have anything more to share..."

"Great, cause our first sub teacher is here."

"Good day class..."

The first subject went too slow after that.

It's a discussion and Jungkook is not understanding anything cause he was just wondering where Seokjin and Namjoon must be at the time?

Are they out there beating other students again?

Did they cut class to eat outside?

Or did they sleep on an empty classroom? Did they eat outside?

"Pssst!"

"Pssssssst!"

"Oi Jungkook-ah?"

"What do you want again Taehyung-hyung?!"

"Stop looking outside and listen to the lesson, we have a quiz later!"

"Quiz?" He immediately fixed his posture and look straight at the blackboard, but still nothing is sinking in.

So it wasn't surprising when he got 2/20 on the quiz.

"Damn, that's embarrassing coming from the smarty of this section."

"Shut up Taehyung-hyung..."

"No, you can't speak to me like that anymore, my score is higher than yours! Bow down mortal!"

"What?!!" He looks up to argue with his Taehyung-hyung but the sight of Seokjin, standing in front of him while looking at his paper, shut him up.

"Y-you're here?"

"I've just arrived."

"Uh... y-yeah. Welcome back?"

A series of laughter erupts from that, shamelessly started by Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon.

So now Jungkook swears he wants to be eaten by the floor.

Cause what the fuck was that?!!

Welcome? Welcome? What do you mean welcome you stupid stupid carrot!

"I didn't know, you're being welcomed like that in this room now Seokjin-ah. What a cool guy." Their 2nd subject teacher commented casually, "Now sit down everyone and stop staring at them. They're not shooting a teen fiction."

No, scratch everything, Jungkook wants to be one with the floor now.

...

"I've just arrived."

"Welcome back~"

That's Taehyung and Namjoon, reenacting the scene earlier, with their overly dramatic tones.

No matter how many times Jungkook threatens them--he doesn't even know why they're here--they just won't stop so he has gave up now.

"Welcome back~"

"I've just arrived."

Damn! even Jimin and Hoseok is laughing so hard behind their lunchboxes.

Jungkook needs new friends.

"Welcome back~"

"YAH! Kim Taehy--" before he could finish that Taehyung points to their left side, making him follow the direction with his eyes absentmindedly.

He wished he didn't tho, cause the first person he saw is Seokjin walking towards them with Yoongi.

"Why are they here?!!"

"What? Jimin said we can join?" Yoongi answered for him.

"Yeah right, why are you protesting? Are they not 'welcome' here?"

Jungkook swears he can punch his hyungs now, just for the fact that their laughters are too irritating.

"Sit down, sit down now. You're both welcome here." Jimin assured, earning himself a glare from Jungkook, "What? We use to eat together don't we? It's just eating."

Funny how Jimin is the one who's complaining about this odd arrangement before and he was the one who's explaining that it's okay.

Tables can really turn drastically.

.

.

.

Winter pass by faster these days. Unlike fall where every minute hurts and Jungkook thought his struggles won't end anymore.

Winter is kinder, and that is probably one of the reasons why he loves winter more than any season.

Spring is the other season that he likes the most, but now as he looks at the letter from the university he's applying for, he can't help but feel sad about spring days.

On spring days... he would graduate that time, then he'll finally leave this highschool.

He doesn't know where the others will go but he's sure, they'll be parting ways now.

"Hey Jungkookie!"

Oh Right. Except for Jimin. Jimin and him would stay together in the same college. Different major but same university.

"What are you doing here? Are you waiting for me?"

"I'm not. I'm staring at the cherry blossoms."

"Why would you? Are you feeling sentimental about leaving this school?"

Why is Jimin always right?

"Anyways, I just got the letter from the university. I passed, so you should too!"

"I did too."

"Great." Jimin giggles, "Anyways, do you think Taehyung choose the same university?"

"Judging by the way you've been shouting in the whole room which university we will choose and the way you keeps on promoting that university like you're being paid for it..." Jungkook paused for imaginary drum roll, "he might be."

"Might be is not enough. I need to cosplay as him and take the entrance exam again."

Jimin-hyung is too funny.

"Come on! That's so unreasonable Min Yoongi!"

"I've never said that I'm a reasonable person."

"Fuck you!"

"Hey, what's happening?" They asked to Namjoon who's walking out of the room hurriedly.

"Our parents are fighting."

"Our what?"

"The class president and Yoongi are fighting." One of their classmates informed.

"Why?"

"Yoongi applied for the same major and the same university as the class president." Their classmate starts to explain, "So our class president thinks it's absurd."

"Why is it absurd tho?" That comes from Jimin. He looks purely intrigued by this.

"Because Yoongi doesn't have a background in dancing."

"Oh..."

Oh.

...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

178K 10.3K 35
Jungkook is homeless. He's lived on the streets for so long that he's forgotten there is such a thing as human kindness. Enter Seokjin. Take a peek i...
77.6K 4.3K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
402K 32.5K 62
Kim Seokjin's first impression on his boss Jeon Jungkook appeared to be not the best💜❣ This is an A/B/O story angels. Main Ship. Jinkook.💘 Started...
4.3K 274 38
His Kookie was the sweetest, friendliest and most well-behaved person there was. Taehyung was firmly convinced of this. Unfortunately, his Kookie was...