HTTYD The Hidden World: Hiccu...

Af SuperNinjaDragon7

A year after the defeat of Drago, Berk has become a paradise for Vikings and dragons. However, a new enemy th... Mere

Dragon Raid
Trouble in Paradise
Thoughts
The New Dragons
A New Threat
Meet Grimmel
The Assembly
The Journey Begins
Courting Session
'New' New Tails
Flights of Romance
Concern
Building Pressure
Remembrance
Fight and Protect
To Say Goodbye
Start of Something New
Homcoming
Forever Family

The Hidden World

654 19 10
Af SuperNinjaDragon7

(It is here. The moment you have been waiting for. Also, I will be off on a trip for a few days so there may not be any updates for a bit. Hope you enjoy. We are getting close to the end, but it's not over yet.)

Third Person P.O.V.

"Where-Where is she heading?" Hiccup asks. He and (Y/N) still on Stormfly as they try to find where the Night Fury siblings are, but they have been flying above the ocean for over an hour. "She has to be tracking something." (Y/N) replies back, noting how there is not any land for miles. But then Stormfly dives down and glides above the water.

"There's nothing but miles and miles of-" Hiccup stops mid-sentence as he notices mist rising into the air. (Y/N) looks at it too but then hears the roaring of water. "A great waterfall..." Hiccup trails off as Stormfly circles around the large waterfall in the middle of ocean, giant, jagged rocks surrounding it. "At the edge of the world." (Y/N) finishes. She looks back at Hiccup as the two share astonished looks at their discovery.

But then scream in surprise as Stormfly twirls around before diving down into the waterfall. She glides for a moment then flies in the direction of a scent she picks up, flying through the waterfall. Her wing passes through some falling water while Hiccup and (Y/N) look around at the amazing scenery. (Y/N) looks down and find large cracks with orange light emitting through them, most likely lava, along with the numerous stalagmites sprouting up from the ground. Stormfly sniffs the air and picks up something as she turns and glides above the water, entering through a large hole.

Hiccup places a hand on (Y/N)'s waist as it becomes pitch black, but only for a moment as the water below glows a beautiful blue. They then make it through the mist and both become astounded once again at the tall pillars of rocks covered in glowing fungi. Ranging in blues and purples with even a little white mixed in. They smile but then notice Stormfly start to glow as well. Hiccup lets out a laugh in disbelief while (Y/N)'s smile widens, "Wow." She breathes out.

"Look!" Hiccup says pointing ahead. (Y/N) follows and looks to find Seashockers glowing below in the water. Stormfly then flies past them and the two Vikings see more pillars of rocks that looked to go on forever as the ground could not be seen. (Y/N) looks around and notices more colors of the glowing fungi that include green, orange, and yellow.

Stormfly then flies by some dragon eggs that start to glow and reveal the developing life inside of them. (Y/N) smiles fondly and feels Hiccup hold her waist more securely. She looks back and find him with a small smile too as he looks at the baby dragons still within their eggs. She looks back ahead and sees more eggs glow like a chain reaction.

They fly on and then get surround by thousands of Fireworms. The tiny golden-glowing dragons fly with them as the two Vikings watch them in awe, reaching their hands out to touch them. One lands on (Y/N)'s palm and she smiles warmly at them. The tiny dragon gives a smile back then flies off to join the swarm. Hiccup watched it all with a fond smile.

They then hold on as Stormfly dives down and soon enters a beautiful area with large fungi and crystals making up some of the walls. A natural light lit up the area as Stormfly's glow fade and flies towards a certain area that many dragons were flying towards. Both Hiccup and (Y/N) lean forward to get a closer look and look around at all the different dragons around them. (Y/N) then directs Stormfly to land so that they would not be seen. Once they land on the ground, Hiccup gets off Stormfly first and (Y/N) follows shorty after. "It really does exist." Hiccup says softly as he walks forward. "Incredible." (Y/N) whispers, looking up at the dragons flying above while also following Hiccup.

The two sneak carefully until they stop at an edge and lower themselves down on it to remain hidden. They scene before them was simply astounding. Crystals hanging from the ceiling and sprouting from the ground with a giant one in the middle of it all. Dragons fly up towards a massive crystal with fungi growing from it. Some fly around it while others fly up to respect the ones in the massive crystal, and they were none other than Toothless and Twilight with the Light Fury siblings. "Toothless!" "Shh!" (Y/N) stops Hiccup and pulls him back down, "You'll spook them. Remain hidden." She tells him softly then looks back up at the Furies.

The Light Fury siblings then jump down and Toothless and Twilight follow after. A trail of dragons following after them as they fly by the dragons that watched on the ground and the two Vikings watch in awe. The Furies then land on the giant crystal on the ground and the Light Furies stand back as the Night Fury siblings walk forward. Toothless looks back at the blue-eyed Light Fury and she gives him coo of encouragement. Twilight looks at all the dragons and she looks back at the golden-eyed Light Fury who gives her an encouraging nod of his head. The two Night Furies look at each then look down at all the dragons  before them. They spread their wings and the dragons cheer for their Alphas.

Twilight and Toothless then roar together, accepting their roles as the Alphas. "Now those are Rulers." (Y/N) says, not taking her eyes off at the amazing moment. But Hiccup falters a little. The two Night Furies then look at their respective partners. Twilight nods her head at the male Light Fury and the golden-eyed dragon lets out a soft grunt in surprise but moves to stand on next to her on her left. Toothless gives the female Light Fury a welcoming look and the blue-eyed dragon walks over and stands on his right. Each pairing roaring softly at their respective partners as they stand together. Toothless and the male Light Fury nuzzle their mates and Twilight and the female Light Fury purr as they nuzzle back. The Night Fury siblings stand together with their new mates as they all watch as the dragons bow to them in respect.

Hiccup's bright green eyes lower down as he has a distraught expression on his face. He feels something grab his hand and looks at (Y/N) to find she has a sad smile on her face as she looks at Toothless and Twilight. Her (E/C) eyes shining with her (S/C) skin glowing softly from the light in the area and her (H/C) hair swaying slight. He thinks over what he has been thinking then looks back at the Night Furies, then looking so happy with the Light Furies. He looks down as he turns his hand over to hold (Y/N)'s hand properly as he inhales quietly to hold back tears.

(Y/N) looks over to see Hiccup's state and frowns in sympathy as she squeezes his hand in reassurance. "We should go..." He mutters, shakily exhaling from doing so. (Y/N) could see how this was affecting him and she understood perfectly. But then a deep growl was heard behind them and the look back to see a Rumblehorn look down at them, it on its hind legs with its wings outstretched to intimidate them. The two let go of each other as they stand up, Hiccup reaching his hand out to show no harm. But the large dragon roars loudly, this gaining attention from the others dragons. Including the Furies on top of the giant crystal.

The Rumblehorn launches its head forward to bite at the two humans, but they jump off the ledge and slide down the crystals. "Hiccup!" (Y/N) calls out, this making Twilight's heart beat fast because the intruders are her and Toothless' dearest friends. Toothless realizing what was happening takes off first and Twilight quickly follows after him to rescue their friends. They roar at the other dragons to keep them from interfering as they race to rescue the Vikings. The Female Light grunting in worry at was happening but her brother quickly goes to comfort her, watching as his mate and Toothless fly off.

The Rumblehorn pursues after the Vikings and tries to bite off Hiccup's head, but the auburn-haired male dodge the attacks. But then he and (Y/N) get attacked by other dragons that try to capture them. They manage to avoid them but (Y/N) sees cliff coming up, "Hiccup! Grab my hand!" She calls out, and right as she falls off the ledge, she pulls out her sword and digs it into the ledge. Hiccup falls off the ledge and just barely manages to grab onto to (Y/N)'s outstretched one. (Y/N) then looks up to find more dragons coming after them and looks down to find the ground not to far down. She releases Hiccup and angles herself to have her feet on the wall and quickly pulls out her sword, which had no damage, then falls down. Hiccup catches her then set her on her feet at she sheathes her sword as the two run for their lives.

Toothless and Twilight shove the other dragons as they fly towards their friends. Toothless taking the lead through the narrow path and grabs Hiccup and (Y/N). He flies up as Twilight flies below him, for which he releases the Hiccup and (Y/N) as they land on her back. "I-I-I'm sorry! I-I-I just-" Hiccup stutters, but Twilight roars back at the other dragons as she and Toothless make their way out of the Hidden World. Stormfly flies beside them as they all fly together.

Hiccup looks down as he frowns in thought. (Y/N) looks back at him and sees his conflicted expression. She sighs as reaches back and grabs his hand. Hiccup moves his hand to intertwines their hands together. Both needing comfort after what they had witnessed.

(Hope you enjoy. My heart is breaking because of what is to come. Okay, bye!)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

67.8K 1K 19
Part 1: Hiccup runs away with Toothless when Gobber announces that he will be killing the Monstrous Nightmare. Three years later, he flys back to Ber...
11.7K 290 8
"This is Berk. We have fishing, hunting, and charming views of sunsets. The only real problems we have are our enemies; Dragons. They plague the Arch...
705K 16.2K 57
It's the story of a young Viking. Actually, he isn't that young anymore. He's 23 years old now. His name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. 8 years ag...
298K 7.4K 34
Hiccup, a boy living in the village Berk. Being a weakling yet the son of the chief. Y/n, a girl flying on her Night Fury. Loving to be free. Flying...