Quiet • Sugarhillddot

By thatpurplebitch

•B E S T R E A D I N W H I T E• •• *DISCONTINUED* In which the outgoing, stubb... More

•B E F O R E Y O U R E A D•
000 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
001 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
002 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
003 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
004 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
005 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
006 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
007 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
008 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
009 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
010 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
012 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
013 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
014 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
IM BACK! (a/n)
015 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
016 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
017 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
018 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
019 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
020 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
021 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
022 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
023 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
024 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
A/n (Must read)
025 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
026 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
Read this book!!!!

011 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

1.7K 28 4
By thatpurplebitch

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

SUNDAY, June25
9:20am, 2023

WE HAD finally made it to the therapist's office and to say I was nervous was an understatement. My hands were shaking as I sat down on the couch she had in the room.

"I see you are a bit nervous how about you name some things that make you happy"She says in a very calm voice.

I just stay silent honestly not wanting to say anything, "Or you could write them down"She reaches behind her grabbing a notebook flipping to a blank page before giving it to me.

I just roll my eyes but take it nonetheless because the more I don't do anything the more this session is a waste is the more money I am wasting.

'Things that make me happy'

• Food, being with my brother, hanging out with Renae, Notti, bloodie, or dd, going for late night walks, oh and hanging out with Ddot

I hand her a picture when I stop thinking of things to write, "You mentioned a few people on here mind telling me about them"She places the notebook on the end table.

"Well my best friend is on there, she is legit the bestest friend you could ever have. She has helped me with a lot of difficult things. And i've known her damn near since I was a kid I really love that girl for real"I smile thinking of her.

"Ok who is Notti to you?"She asks causing me to laugh because she pronounced it as 'Noti' and not 'Notti', "Notti and I have only known each other for a week and a half but he is a really good friend to me as is dd"I explain to her.

"What about bloodie?"I can tell she has a few questions about the name but I just brush it off because she don't need to know.

"Bloodie is also my best friend, i've known him for 10 years and not one day has gone by where I questioned his loyalty, he is one of the best things that has ever happened to me"I answer her.

"Wow 10 years is a very long time it's very nice to hear that you guys have stayed close through all those years"She says causing me to just nod not knowing what to say.

"And you have someone else on here, who is ddot to you?"She asks but I wasn't sure what answer to give her.

I could tell her that we were friends but thinking back to the smash or pass video and us sleeping in the bed together cuddling two times.

I of course couldn't say he was my boyfriend or that we were talking because we weren't at all. Nor could i say that he was crush because I would be confusing myself with that statement.

"He's my friend"I give her a short answer, "Anything about him that makes him stand out from the others"I just smile and it was clear she got the hint since she just left the topic be.

•T I M E S K I P•

I was currently getting into the car after the session was done, we had pretty much just talked about how my life was going.

And to be honest I was surprised she didn't throw the 'Addiction' topic on me. Because the first session i'm pretty sure I would snap on her if she pushed her luck.

Though it wouldn't be my intention it kind of just happens when someone says something I don't like.

"So how was the session"Dudeylo looks over at me for a slight second before focusing his eyes back to the road.

"I don't want to talk about it"I turn my head from him and lay it on the window putting my eyes to rest. I was so glad he wasn't pushing the topic the rest of the car ride.

When we finally got home I had went straight to my room, not wanting to be by my brother any longer knowing that he would only bring up what I talked about with my therapist.

I laid on my bed with my air pods in listening to my 2000s playlist. Well that was until I got interrupted by my phone buzzing.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

MaHeart4L

Pull up?

Yeah ofc

ight see you in a bit

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I CLOSE my phone and sigh as I get up and slip my shoes back on. Though I necessarily didn't want to go, it would be pretty bitchy of me not to when I text him asking him to come over and he did in a heartbeat.

I don't even bother to tell my brother where i'm going as I leave the house locking the door behind me.

As I was walking to Notti's house I had bumped into someone, when I look up it turns out to be someone I thought I honestly would never see again.

My ex.

And yes I know I said I didn't have any but that's only because I wanted to do everything in my power to forget about him.

When he finally looks down his lips now form into a smirk, "Well look who we have here, how have you been Mkylah"His voice has definitely gotten deeper.

And he no longer has curly hair since they are now in dreads. I couldn't even believe my eyes, he looked so much different yet so much the same.

"It's kylah"I finally correct him before trying to push past him but he stops me like I knew he would.

"What your not gonna say hi and catch up with me"His voice was full of teasing and I didn't like it.

"How did you even get out of juvie?"

•F L A S H B A C K•

"No I said I don't do that anymore" I push the weed away from me that my drug dealer, and now ex, daeshon was trying to give me.

"Come on baby you used to be so much fun what happened"He comes closer to me before grabbing my neck.

"Get the fuck off of me"I punch him across the face which causes him to back up.

"You should've never done that"He pulls the gun out of his pants pointing it straight at my head.

"You really gonna kill me?"I laugh right in his face, "Kill me I fucking dare you"I step closer to the gun.

"Shut up"He says still having the gun pointed at my head.

"You can't do it, can you?"I laugh, "You can't do it because you still fucking love me"I look him in the eye.

"No I don't I was using you the whole time"He cocks the hun now ready to shoot me.

"Oh really then do it, pull the fucking trigger"I tell him knowing he wouldn't do it.

Before he even gets the chance to pull the trigger the cops show up, "Put the weapon down and surrender"They shout.

He then lowers the gun causing them to handcuff him, "Daeshon Wilson you are under the arrest for drug trafficking and attempted murder"

I smile knowing that I won, he was going to be locked up and i'd never have to see that face again.

•E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K•

Fear floods my eyes when I see him slightly move his jacket to reveal he had a gun.

Oh fuck.

"Now you wanna be scared"He steps closer to me causing my breathing to become quicker. I pull my phone from behind my back dialing Notti's number.

I turn my volume all the way down making sure daeshon wouldn't be able to hear him.

"There is no where you can run now"He steps closer, and that's when I see Ddot appear from behind him.

"Move the fuck away from her"He cocks his gun putting it to Daeshon's head, "Who are you"

"That doesn't matter but I suggest you find another hood to come up in before I shoot you dead"

Ok so that took a turn...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 973 30
When a clueless, lost and broken girl finds herself scared to try a new relationship she meets ddot. But something feels..𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁.
127K 2.8K 36
♡︎ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇| A 16 year old who's disrespectful and bossy--Most popular girl in school at that--but she meets her match when a boy named David...
42.1K 1K 30
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝘡𝘺'𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭�...
84.1K 1.7K 12
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴀ ɴɪɢɢᴀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʏs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʏs. ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ɪs ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ɴʏᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ...