appreciated

Bởi 90HYUCK

✧ getting dragged by an idol into the men's restroom isn't the most ideal way to meet someone famous, yet tha... Xem Thêm

appreciated
cast
✧ 1
✧ 2
✧ 3
✧ 4
✧ 5
✧ 6
✧ 7
✧ 8
✧ 9
✧ 11
✧ 12
✧ 13
✧ 14
✧ 15
✧ 16
✧ 17
opinions
✧ 18
✧ 19
✧ 20
✧ 21
✧ 22
✧ 23
✧ 24
✧ 25
✧ 26
✧ 27
✧ 28
✧ 29
✧ 30
✧ 31
✧ 32
✧ 33
✧ 34
✧ 35
✧ 36
✧ 37
thank you!
bonus

✧ 10

1.9K 41 18
Bởi 90HYUCK

sinners (besides dami)

Soojun
hi guys

Dami
hi love!!

Myujin
SOOJUN??

Liam
DAMI???

Soojun
hi dami 🥹💗🫶
yeah hi everyoneee

Myujin
hi omg i thought u hated us

Liam
yeah everything alright?

Soojun
oh yeah im fine dw
everythings going good rn im in a good mood
yall wanna come over and get high?

Myujin
HEEEELLLLLL YESSSSS

Liam
cant, sibling day w me and umji

Dami
ill go! but i wont be participating :(

Soojun
thats fine ml 😭💗

Ria
im in

Soojun
great!
and thats fine liam dw

Umji
huh wait what
OH YEAH me and liam r having sibling day

Soojun
ohhh DWDW ITS FINE HAVE FUNN
EVERYONE ELSE @ MY HOUSE

Myujin
im off work early ill be there in 15

Liam
ill be there in like 10

Dami
im already over hehehe

Ria
see u in 15!

Soojun
yesssss

soojun 🥸

Umji
im guessing all went well?

Soojun
YESSSS
me and her talked it out and talked abt how we were feeling
she understood me and reassured me that she loved me and always will it made me feel so happy umji
i love her so much idk what id do if i lost her

Umji
im so happy for u guys 😭😭
all peace is regained!

Soojun
LMFAO
but srsly thank u sm for talking to me and giving me the courage to talk to her
i literally wouldnt be here without you

Umji
nooo its np!!!
i hated seeing u both sad and liam was getting worried abt u not bullying him 24/7

Soojun
thank you so much
i love you
jiji 🫡🫶 loved this message!

Umji
its np reallyyyy
i love you too 😭💗
now go hang out w everyone!! go have fun

Soojun
you too!
ttyl jiji

Umji
bye jun
Read

Seeing how happy Soojun sounded, Umji knew today was gonna be a good day.

Her and Liam were seeing Haechan again and meeting his 127 members, which was nerve-wracking but still a good thing.

They were currently in SM, a sweet lady guiding them 127's practice room.

When they made it, they knocked on the door and patiently waited.

"You excited? I'm actually going to hold a conversation with Jaehyun!" Liam said excitedly, eyes widening when the door opened.

"You guys must be Haechan's little friends, come in." One said, moving over so they could walk in.

Umji and Liam saw all the members sprawled out in different places, everyone looking at them but one.

Nervous was an understatement for Umji, she was sweating literal buckets.

Hopping nobody would see how nervous she was, she scanned over the room to see some red hair over the others.

She saw some, seeing as it was Haechan and his loner ass in the corner.

Both Umji and Liam bowed towards them, "Hi, I'm guessing you already know us.." she said quietly.

"Yes, we do. I'm Taeyong. We heard a lot about you, Haechan's over there," Taeyong, who opened the door for them pointed over at the corner.

Umji's eyes looked over and saw Haechan but moved over to see another guy giving her the cold glare. Umji took Liam's hand and headed over to where Haechan was quickly.

They both say down next to the tired boy, Umji tapping his shoulder to make their presence known.

Haecha quickly turns over to see who it is, meeting eyes with Umji's.

He gasped, sitting up straighter and turning his whole body towards the two.

"Holy shit, I didn't expect you guys to actually be here?" He says, staring at Umji.

She gives him a grin, "Well yeah. Of course we came over dude," Haechan looked over where Jaehyun was and signaled him to come over.

Liam saw this and his back automatically became straighter when the boy sat down.

"Liam right?" And as soon as Jaehyun said that, a conversation began between those two, automatically becoming comfortable.

Now it just leaves Umji and Haechan.

Umji speaks up first, "So how've you been?"

Haechan stares at her, noticing how her hair was placed on her shoulders in a messy manner. Her eyes shone brightly and her lips were held up in a smile.

He returned the smile, "I've been better. You?" She shrugs, "Yeah, I've been well. Studying my ass off and hanging out with my friends. Same old same old,"

Haechan gives her a playful grin, "Oh really? Well I'm glad you could make it. I was dying of boredom here." His response made Umji laugh.

He liked her laugh. It sounded like music to his ears, like a song that you want to hear but forgot the lyrics and title to.

"Glad to be your sorce of amusement, you're mine too. Also dude, I know it's been a while but I finally listened to two baddies and I just wanna say, you guys are an amazing group." Umji states, rambeling on about how the good the song is. But Haechan couldn't pay attention.

His focus was on everything but the words coming out of the girls mouth. He was focused on the way she would smile when she talked about the bridge in the song, or how she moved her hair out of her face.

She was mesmerizing.

"And your red hair dude, amazing, like— hey! Are you even listening to me?" She says, waving a hand in his face.

He just continued to stare, not even caring that she caught him.

And she let him. She also was too, staring at him. His smooth-looking tan skin and his bright red hair. His moles on his face and his plump lips.

To her, he was an eye catcher. Many could agree.

Finally snapping out of the trance they were put in, they both started coughing.

"U-uhm so.. uh, you're birthdays soon," Haechan started, after regaining his composure.

Breathing out through her mouth, she nodded. "Yeah, I think me and Liam are gonna go back to Australia to celebrate with our family. We haven't seen them in awhile," she said quietly, smiling at the thought of seeing her two younger siblings.

Haechan frowned at that, he didn't know if it was about her leaving or about the family part.

But as soon as she looks up at him, a smile appeared on his face, "What are you gonna be again? 22? Can't believe you're older than me.

Umji snickered, "Yeah, you lil youngin. It's alright though, I'll celebrate with you when you hit my age."

He scoffed at that, rolling his eyes. "You act like I'm turning 13, calm down."

They both laugh, before Haechan continues speaking, "Do you want anything for your birthday?"

She thought about it. She didn't really care much about gifts, spending the time with her family and friends was already enough for her.

"Mm, no. I have my family and friends, that's fine with me." Giving him a cheeky smile, she looked over to see what Jaehyun and Liam were talking about.

That gave Haechan some time to think.

He wanted to get her a gift. He wanted, no, needed it to be special.

He couldn't put a finger on it but he wanted to see her smile, he wanted her to be happy because of him.

So, he'll think. He'll think long and hard about what he should get her. He'll ask her brother and her friends, getting all of their opinions or options before he buys anything.

It was getting darkes and everyone had things to do, so it was time for Umji and Liam to leave.

Umji already explained on how her and her brother aren't saesangs and made sure to get on everybody's good sides.

"Can't believe you're leaving already," Haechan said, a frown taking over his features. Umji smiles at this and ruffles his hair, "Don't worry. If we can, we'll come back."

Before her and Liam left, she gave Haechan a small note and said, "Don't open it until I leave okay? Okay! Bye now!" Then she left.

Confused, he slowly uncrumbled the paper and read it,

im proud of you and where you are now,
thank you for lighting up the stage :)
also heres my number xxx-xxx-xxxx
can we play game pigeon please?

He saw how she messed up a few times, and he saw the faint words that were erased.

"What did she give you?" Jaehyun asked, peeking over his shoulder.

He shrugged him off, "It's nothing."

xxx-xxx-xxxx

hello? is this umji

yeah it is
is this who i think it is?

yep its hyuck ;)

Unknown changed to "evie 🤍"

so what did you change my name to?

annoying kid

okay ouch

whats mine??

its evie with a white heart 😉😉

u little shit
ill change yours to hyuck 🤍 so we can have matching little names

awe ur so cute

u want me so bad 🫦🫦

anyway 💀
rate today 0-10

zero.
no im kidding probablyyyy
8? only bc yuta kept staring me down it was scary and it was a lil awk

yeah sorry abt him he isnt good w new ppl

its fine i understand

so wyd rnnnn

playing roblox 😈😈
on that roblox grind yk
im in bloxburg rn

😭😭
ur like jisung

who?

jisung 😭
hes in nct dream

oh uhm
hold on lets slow down i only know nct 127
LETS CALM DOWN.

LMFAOO
you got a lotttttt more to go thru

🥲
of course i do

well ill leave you alone now
let you get on thay roblox grind or wtvr

yes im trying to deliver pizza
im probably gna sleep after this

well damn
goodnight evie

goodnight hyuck <3
Read

ka__ngumji posted on their story!

ka__ngumji posted!

ka__ngumji 2 baddies? i only see one baddie and thats me

notmyujin you and all these kpop references
ka__ngumji u mad u just aint a baddie

ka__ngliam i still dont see the baddie? 🧐
ka__ngumji yeah i wouldnt see one either if i was looking into the mirror and saw you

soojunlovesdami nerd 🤓
ka__ngumji leave me alone

hihidami u are a baddie 💯💯
ka__ngumji u get it

username1 is the caption a nct reference??? omg whos your bias
ka__ngumji hmmm..probably haechan 🫡
username2 tasteeee

username3 a baddieeee

view more comments...

A/n: i feel like some ppl r gonna get confused, chapter one starts off in 2022 and then when nct 127 tour ended it was 2023 bc it passed new years when it ended.. hope that makes sense.

hoped u enjoyed :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

269K 14.4K 49
Ft. NCT's Haechan It is so easy to hide behind a screen, being a different person online in comparison to who you are in real life. Like most situat...
195K 10.7K 45
- 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼!𝗮𝘂 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰. "let me introduce you to some new thangs" 1st in #haechan !!! 1st in #horror-thriller !!!
178K 9.2K 45
"Careful, don't look too deep into my eyes. You might fall in love." ♚ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴀᴜ ♚ started: 1/02/21 ended: 4/26/21
151K 6.3K 30
❝Wait, you know Haechan?!❞ • what if a famous twitch streamer played your game? social media au started: 5/7/21 status: completed ©bubilia