Quick Transmigration: I was t...

Oleh Jeassafae

[Double male protagonists + sand sculptures + Su teasing sweetness + 1v1 double cleanliness] In order to make... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[๐Ÿ”š]
Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[๐Ÿ”š]
The God of Wealth VS The Author 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-77[๐Ÿ”š]
Sick and Weak Emperor VS Blind Beauty Queen 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81[๐Ÿ”š]
Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 1-10
11-30
31-50
51-70
71-80
81-90
91-97[๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 405 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 1-20
21-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-82[๐Ÿ”š]
Interstellar" marrying the little petite husband 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 583 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[๐Ÿ”š]
The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 1-10
21-26
finale

11-20

97 3 0
Oleh Jeassafae

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 689 The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 11

    Looking at Su Lang's cute and awkward little movements, Leader Chao's heart melted in an instant.

    He coaxed the little pity in his hand in a warm voice, and gently put the thin little pity on his lap, and made him a comfortable position to lie on his stomach.

    After setting it up, looking at the thin body, I couldn't help stretching out my hand, wanting to rub the little furry head.

    But he was worried that this action would anger a certain poor boy again, so he resisted and took his hand back.

    Then he put down the bowl he was holding high, and swiftly continued to pick up the fishbone for him.

    The tide picks up quickly and well, holding a pair of brand-new chopsticks in his long and slender hands, and accurately turning out the fishbone in the fish meat, the movement is very smooth.

    That big hand was not very white and smooth, and even had many scars.

    The surrounding environment is also very simple and primitive, there are only a few stone piers for sitting on and a fire frame, and the light is not very bright.

    But he was still very pleasing to watch, obviously just picking up the fishbone, but it seemed like he was performing some kind of art show.

    All Su Lang's restlessness and insecurity were instantly calmed down at this moment.

    Then, it was ironed again and again to warm it up.

    He looked at the hand that was patiently picking up the fishbone for him, and it took him a long time to react.

    "You didn't give me the fish soup immediately, did you plan to pick the fishbone for me?" Su Lang asked him in a muffled voice, lying on the man's lap.

    The man didn't speak, but just hummed lightly, still holding his head down patiently picking at the fishbone.

    Under the reflection of the flames, his handsome profile looks particularly handsome, and there is a trace of the wildness of a male orc in his handsomeness.

    It is completely different from the previous planes.

    But the look of calmly picking the fishbone patiently for him, the curvature of the corners of her lips and the tone of replying to him are still exactly the same as in the memory.

    Nothing has changed.

    He was still the man who remembered that he didn't like eating fishbone and would patiently pick out the fishbone for him.

    It was still the man who was unwilling to really hurt him.

    It's still...

    no more.

    Just as Su Lang was thinking about it with tears in his eyes, the sensational thoughts in his mind were interrupted by a jealous face that suddenly came into view.

    The person who came was the female orc who had argued with Ushio outside the cave just now, saying that he should not give him the fish soup.

    Xiu adjusted her emotions for a while before entering the cave.

    As soon as she came in, she saw the skinny and obnoxious kitten, lying lazily on the lap of the leader she wanted.

    The leader, Chao, held the two slender wooden sticks that he specially cut early in the morning with a gentle face, and patiently helped him pick up the fishbone in the bowl.

    This warm and harmonious scene made her extremely jealous.

    The emotions that had been suppressed with great difficulty came up again.

    Xiuman was not reconciled, she was a rare female after all, and she was much prettier than other females in the tribe. Which male in the tribe sees her and doesn't court her to curry favor with her.

    The number of males courting her is beyond count.

    On the leader's side, it's not even as good as an abandoned kitten.

    She was so jealous that she wanted to rush up and throw away that annoying kitten, but thinking of the warning words from the leader outside the cave just now, she could only suppress this urge.

    Squeezing his throat and pretentiously, he stepped forward to coquettishly with the leader Chao again, "Boss, can you give me a bowl of fish soup? I really want to drink it too, this fish soup looks..." "No." The

    man who was picking the fishbone thought He didn't want to ruthlessly rejected her request.

    He made this fish soup specially for his poor little one, so no one wants to drink it.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 690

    Having been rejected many times already, Xiu was not surprised by this answer. Although she was a little disappointed, she did not feel discouraged and planned to give up.

    Seeing an empty stone pier beside Leader Chao, she immediately rolled her eyes, twisted her waist enchantingly, and slowly went to Leader Chao to sit down.

    Xiusheng has a tall and plump figure, walking with her waist twisted like this is full of style.

    The two male orcs who came in behind were breathing quickly, and couldn't move their eyes at all.

    It's a pity that the man sitting in front of the fire pit still didn't even look at her.

    All eyes were focused on the bowl of fish soup in his hand, as if only that bowl of fish soup existed in the world.

    Even if she sat down beside him, she failed to attract his attention, as if she was sitting next to him just a piece of air.

    What was even more irritating was that the annoying kitten in his arms even gleefully made a face at himself, "Slightly slightly—"

    her face turned livid with anger.

    Damn the little sick cat, she must kill the leader when he is not in the tribe!

    Xiu secretly glared at the kitten, tried to maintain a smile on his face, and talked to the man beside him, "Boss, are you picking fishbone?" "

    As the leader of the tribe, how can you do that ?" This kind of work, this kind of trivial matter is up to me, I often do this..."

    While talking affectionately, Xiubian deliberately leaned her body against the man, and reached out to take the cup in his hand. stone bowl.

    But his eyes fell directly on the man's big bony hand holding the bowl.

    Obviously the intention is not on the bowl but on the man.

    Su Lang lay lazily on the man's lap, looking at Xiu's eyes, his little face wrinkled into a ball.

    Although he knew that someone was only focused on himself and would not pay attention to this woman at all, he was still extremely displeased by her staring at his belongings.

    Immediately, he mercilessly opened his mouth and slapped her.     "Didn't you see that your leader thinks you are too annoying and doesn't want to talk to you? If you have a little self-knowledge, hurry up and stay away, don't be annoying

    here."

You're not picking fishbone, do you have a problem with your eyesight or your brain is not working?" "

    Also, I have a tricky mouth, I only eat what he picks himself, not people like you."

    Su Lang was angry at Su Lang's words . It's too bad, I wanted to yell back when I opened my mouth, "You, you..."

    Hearing someone wanted to scold me for being poor, a man with a double standard who was picking up a fishbone raised his head from the bowl and glanced at her coldly. .

    She quickly closed her mouth again, not daring to say another word, but her heart was full of unwillingness.

    "The fishbone has already been picked out, so you don't need to pick it out. If you're so free, go and clean up the tribe." After sweeping the show coldly, the leader Chao said flatly.

    Then, he scooped a spoonful of fish soup from the fish soup that had been picked out with a spoon, and slowly fed it to the lips of the kitten lying on his lap.

    Xiu was choked by these words, and could only withdraw her hand.

    With the support of his own man, Su Lang is in a good mood.

    He opened his mouth and drank the fish soup he was fed, and at the end, he made an expression of enjoyment at Xiu who was beside him, deliberately provoking her.

    Xiu, who was so angry that she couldn't drink the fish soup, gritted her teeth again.

    The fish soup is delicious, and it is warm in the mouth, full of fish aroma, and warms up the whole body. The cold air that was frozen in the ice and snow also dissipated a lot.

    After Su Lang took a sip, he couldn't help but take a second sip, and a third sip...

    Soon, the small bowl of fish soup was drained.

    "Hic—" Su Lang's belly was bulging after eating, and he burped immediately.

    Su Lang licked his lips eagerly, feeling a little pity in his heart.

    He thought that since he was so hungry, he would definitely be able to drink a lot of fish soup, but he didn't expect that the original owner's stomach was so pitifully small that he would be full after a while.

    There was still a lot of fish soup left in the pot.

    It seems that it is cheaper to give it to that annoying woman, Su Lang is upset, and

    Xiu also thought of this point.

    She curled her lips proudly, thinking that the leader would not be able to refuse her request to drink fish soup this time, so she was about to ask for fish soup again.

    Mouth not yet opened.

    The leader at the side suddenly reached out and took the stone pot containing the fish soup off the fire rack.

    Then, stood up.

    Holding the pot of fish soup and holding the kitten in his arms, he just left.

    gone……
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 691

    yes, go.

    Just packed it all up and took it away.

    Su Lang didn't expect someone to do such a trick, and couldn't help calling him a good guy.

    If this operation continues, won't that female orc who always likes to sway her head and get close to someone get pissed off?

    Even if it's something he can't finish, someone would rather give him a package to take away and continue to eat, rather than leave a half mouthful for her.

    ヾ(≧?≦?)ヾ Su Lang laughed so unkindly in his heart that he went crazy.

    The whole cat twisted excitedly like a maggot in the arms of Chief Chao.

    Facts proved that Su Lang's guess was right, Xiu was so angry that she was going to explode on the spot. But he didn't dare to do anything, he could only stare unwillingly at Su Lang who was carried away.

    I secretly wondered how to get rid of him.

    This temperament really hasn't changed at all.

    Chao looked helplessly at the poor little boy twisted into a maggot in his arms excitedly.

    But seeing him so happy, she didn't say anything, and hugged him even tighter, lest he accidentally twist too much and fall.

    Then, carrying the stone pot, he continued to walk towards the cave where he lived.

    Knowing that he was coming, he had already made a small nest for him in the cave where he lived today, and prepared a soft and thick quilt.

    After suffering from the cold for so long, he was finally full. He must be very tired at this moment and needs to take a good rest.

    In fact, Chao already knew that Su Lang would dress up as a kitten, and he also knew that it would wake up in the snow nearby.

    Then seeing that it was the closest, I climbed here to rest my feet and keep warm.

    Or in other words, he can know all the information in this plane as long as he wants.

    Because, among his many identities in the real world, one of his identities is the boss of the Space-Time Administration.

    Not the director, but the boss.

    The Space-Time Management Bureau is actually the property of the Fang family. The entire StarCraft did not know about this news, and even he himself only learned about it when his father called him to talk in the study one day after he became an adult.

    His real name is Fang Jizhou, and he is the only heir of the Fang family.

    In other words, Fang Chao, the name of his first plane, is actually barely acceptable, because he also has a nickname called Xiaochao.

    The Space-Time Administration was inherited from his father.

    As the behind-the-scenes boss of the Space-Time Administration, he has the highest management authority and can travel back and forth to any time-space plane at will.

    You can also view the data information of any plane and manage it.

    After coming to this plane, he easily checked all the information on this plane.

    And through the general system of the Time and Space Administration, the system called Biscuit that Su Lang is bound to is found, and from its system information, the identity that Su Lang is going to wear is obtained.

    When he first learned this information, Ushio was going to go to the snow.

    Before Su Lang could wear it, he brought his body back in advance to prevent him from being frozen.

    But considering the various grievances between the two, and Su Lang's temper, he finally dismissed this idea.

    With his temperament, he would definitely find out that he recognized him, and then guess what he had recovered from his memory.

    Then, he resolutely left this plane and returned to the real world.

    Or, ask yourself to tell him the memory you got.

    Both of these are what the tide is temporarily unwilling to happen.

    In fact, he also has a way to prevent Su Lang from leaving here, but if he does that, he who knows the truth will only be further away from himself.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 692

    Then, it becomes the situation in reality again.

    Completely blocked out of his world, abandoned, disgusted and rejected.

    After experiencing so many planes, he has already deeply realized how much Su Lang hates being deceived by others.

    If he is allowed to know the past at this time, I am afraid that their relationship will deteriorate further, and there is even no possibility of reconciliation.

    But he couldn't continue to lie to him, saying that he hadn't recovered his memory.

    After things are revealed, it will only get worse.

    That's why he chose to cover Su Lang's eyes when he met with Su Lang again.

    Thinking that if he didn't recognize himself, he wouldn't ask those questions, and he didn't have to answer them if he didn't ask them, so he wasn't cheating.

    It's just that man's calculation is not as good as heaven's calculation.

    He didn't expect that Su Lang was so familiar with him.

    Even if you can't see your own face and your voice is different from other planes, you can still recognize yourself immediately.

    Thinking of the appearance of a certain kitten in his arms angrily yelling his name from the previous plane just now, asking him to let go of him, Chao couldn't help showing a smile on the corner of his lips.

    However, there was a bit of bitterness in that smile.

    Right now, he has no idea about his future plans.

    Let's feed the poor little boy in his arms first, make him fatter first, and then take a step forward.

    While thinking about it, he has reached his destination.

    The kitten in his arms was probably too tired, and had already fallen asleep on his arm, breathing steadily.

    Chao sighed, put down the stone pot in his hand, found a leaf to cover it.

    Then he gently hugged the kitten and put it in the warm nest that had been prepared to lie down, covered him with some thick animal skins, and sat down next to him with a gentle expression.

    Outside the cave, the heavy snow was still falling, and it seemed that he would not stop until the entire forest was filled with snow.

    This winter is destined to be full of disasters.

    ...

    somewhere in the snow on the other side of the forest.

    Several male orcs, holding wooden spears, are struggling to chase a rabbit.

    The rabbit jumped fast, and in the blink of an eye, it was about to run away from a group of orcs and disappear into the forest.

    Seeing a male orc, he immediately aimed the spear in his hand at the rabbit and threw it out.

    The orc's aim was excellent, and the spear accurately predicted where the rabbit would go next, and arrived at that location at the same time as the rabbit in an instant, wrapped in the winter's cold.

    Seeing that the spear was about to plunge into the rabbit's body fiercely, a stone flew from the forest and hit the spear accurately.

    The spear was hit by the stone and changed its direction, and lost its strength, and fell to the snow beside the rabbit.

    Then, a playful pink figure flashed in front of the rabbit from the forest. He squatted down and hugged the little rabbit into his arms.

    After hunting for a long time, the prey that was finally obtained was suddenly snatched away by other people, and a group of male orcs all looked very ugly.

    "Which tribe do you belong to? How dare you snatch the prey from our wolf tribe? Return our prey to us quickly!" After

    all the orcs finished speaking, they saw the pink figure in front standing up with the little rabbit in their arms. A very beautiful female.

    It's just that the female's attire is very strange. She is wearing a thick and bulging thing that completely covers her upper body, and her lower two thighs are also tightly wrapped with a layer of blue things.

    That thing didn't look like any kind of grass, nor did it look like animal skin, it was a strange material they had never seen before.

    While holding the little rabbit and standing up, a clear and sweet female voice came over, "The bunny is so cute, how can you eat a bunny? NO, NO, NO, you are doing this wrong."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 693 The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 15

    The person who came was Su Yue'er who had been in this plane for more than a day.

    Seeing Su Yueer's figure, the male orcs who were originally full of anger because their prey was robbed suddenly lost their anger.

    The expression on his face changed to joy and amazement.

    The female turned out to be a very beautiful female!

    Several male orcs couldn't believe what they saw, they were both surprised and happy.

    Females are very rare in this world. There are only three female orcs in their entire tribe.

    Even if each female is allocated four or five male orcs, it is still not enough.

    But at this moment, when they went out to hunt for food, they unexpectedly encountered a female who came out alone.

    And this female is much more beautiful than all the females in their tribe, with snow-white skin, clean body, and a head of flowing and clean long hair.

    Unlike those females in the tribe, their skin was yellow and black and their hair was dirty.

    Just looks a little skinny, not very strong.

    This is definitely extremely sought-after throughout the forest.

    And this female does not have any tribal markings on her body, nor is she accompanied by other males. In other words, she does not belong to any tribe.

    Realizing this, several male orcs glanced at each other, and immediately threw an olive branch at Su Yueer, "We belong to the wolf tribe, our tribe is very big, and there are many strong and brave males." "Come back to the tribe with us,

    you In the future, I will be able to eat enough and wear warm clothes, and I will not suffer from hunger or cold."

    That is to say, but the few male orcs actually did not intend to discuss with Su Yueer.

    In this forest, whoever is strong has the final say, and the weak have no say.

    If Su Yue'er refused to sensibly agree to go back to the wolf tribe with them, then they would take her directly and take her back by force.

    Su Yue'er immediately understood the meaning of their words.

    Holding the little rabbit in his hand, he took a few steps forward.

    He smiled unceremoniously, "Just because of your broken tribe, you want me to join, which is far worse than our leopard tribe." "The

    males of our leopard tribe are much stronger than the males of your wolf tribe. Now, what is your wolf tribe?"

    After Su Yue'er came to this world, she didn't actually join the leopard tribe according to the plot.

    At this time, he deliberately said this just to bring hatred to the Leopard tribe and find something to do.

    Otherwise, based on the personalities of those two guys, I'm afraid it will take until the year of the monkey to settle down and be together.

    That guy Fang Chao has recovered his memory at this time, he is not very proactive in nature, he just likes to give silently behind the scenes stupidly.

    The only time he took the initiative was that kid Su Lang hated him and ignored him anymore.

    Now I won't be more proactive.

    As for that kid Su Lang, maybe he still has a grudge against someone at this time, let alone take the initiative towards him.

    At this time, it is natural that she, the matchmaker, is needed to light the fire and promote their development.

    Only in times of crisis, all people will be united. Sharing weal and woe is also the most enhancing relationship.

    So she came out today to find something to do.

    Su Yue'er's tone was extremely arrogant, and she claimed to be an orc from the Leopard tribe, which aroused the anger of several male orcs, and even more decided to take her back to the tribe.

    They picked up the spears in their hands and surrounded Su Yue'er.

    The leopard tribe and their wolf tribe have always been at odds with each other. At this time, when they met the single female of the leopard tribe, they naturally wanted to take them away.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 694

    Want to take her away by force? Hehe...

    Su Yueer didn't panic at all.

    Unhurriedly, he took out a few small stones and a simple self-made slingshot from his pocket.

    Loading the stone, drawing the bow, aiming, shooting, all in one go.

    After a while, all the male orcs of several wolf tribes fell into the snow, and their spears and prey that had already been hunted also fell to the ground.

    Done, call it a day! After looking at her results, Su Yue'er put away the slingshot in satisfaction and put it back into the pocket of her cotton coat.

    Then he patted the ashes on his hands, hugged the little rabbit, raised his legs and walked slowly to several male orcs.

    He stretched out his hand and grabbed all the prey from the orcs.

    "Put down our prey, it's all from us!"

    Seeing that Su Yue'er took away their prey scattered on the ground, the male orcs hurriedly got up from the snow angrily, trying to get from Su Yue. Take it back in your hand.

    That was the prey they had fought for a long time, and they finally caught it, and it must not just be taken away.

    It's a pity that after getting up, the woman carrying the prey raised her leg and kicked the spears next to her.

    The male orcs were instantly tripped by the flying spears and fell back onto the snow.

    Then, the woman's arrogant voice sounded from above their heads again.

    "Of course I know that this is your prey, and what you are robbing is the prey from your wolf tribe." Otherwise, how would you anger them.

    "Who made the people of your wolf tribe so weak and easy to bully? You can't even beat me as a female. If you have the ability, come to our leopard tribe to snatch it!" If you are angry, go to the leopard tribe to settle accounts with the leopard tribe.

    Several male orcs are irritable, and it is unbearable to hear Su Yueer's provocative words.

    This is simply humiliating their wolf tribe.

    The beasts were so angry that they immediately got up and started fighting with Su Yueer.

    But when the beastmen struggled to get up from the snow again, they found that the pink figure had disappeared.

    Even the prey they managed to catch were gone.

    "Damn the wolf tribe, it's too arrogant to snatch all the prey from us!" "I'll tell the leader when I go back to the tribe, and I will definitely     make

    them look good for the leopard tribe!"

Still unable to find that figure, the orcs cursed a few times, and reluctantly picked up their spears and left the spot to continue hunting for new food.

    In the forest not far away.

    Su Yue'er threw the prey she had snatched to Ziguang, the leader of the Dragon Tribe, who was obediently waiting for her return.

    "Here, these are our food for today, let's go back."

    Guang obediently took the prey over, and couldn't help asking her in doubt, "Yue'er, why did you treat those wolf tribes just now?" The orcs said you belonged to the Leopard Tribe?"

    He had seen all the pictures of Su Yueer snatching the prey just now, and heard all the words she said.

    However, Guang was very puzzled, why did Su Yueer deliberately say that she was from the Leopard tribe when she and he both belonged to the Dragon tribe.

    Isn't this... Isn't this deliberately causing trouble for the Leopard tribe?

    "Do you need to ask, of course it's to make trouble for them two on purpose—" "

    Why do you want to make trouble for them two, isn't Su Lang your real brother?"

    Su Yueer: ...

    this guy in this plane There are so many words.

    Su Yue'er raised her hand and patted her man, "You don't care about the beauty! Why are you a hundred thousand?"

    Guang's face turned red, and she shut up and stopped speaking.

    Carrying their prey, the two turned around and walked back together towards the dragon tribe not far away.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 695 The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 17

    Leopard tribe.

    "The leader ordered, you can't leave here until he comes back, go back."

    Su Lang ran to the entrance of the small cave where he was with short legs, but was stopped by a male orc guarding the entrance.

    The male orc who stopped him was very tall and strong, and he could tell at a glance that his force value was not low.

    A certain person is so powerful that he even sent someone to guard him. Do you want to put him under house arrest?

    Seeing the tall male orc suddenly lying in front of him, Su Lang's furry little face was immediately pulled together in displeasure.

    I had a good night's sleep yesterday, and my strength recovered a lot. After waking up, he ate and drank enough, and now he is in good physical and mental condition.

    The life crisis has been resolved for the time being, so Su Lang thought about leaving the Leopard tribe quietly.

    Although someone had recognized him long ago, he didn't want to reconcile with someone so easily.

    How shameless he is!

    Also, don't let someone deeply realize that that behavior is wrong, he will definitely continue to do it like that.

    Su Lang really couldn't stand his stuffy temper who likes to hide everything by himself and doesn't tell him.

    Just like now, someone must have recovered his memory, otherwise it would be impossible to recognize him so quickly. But she still didn't tell him anything, and she didn't mean to tell him at all.

    He also cooperatively pretended not to realize that he recognized him.

    As soon as Su Lang guessed, he knew that he definitely didn't intend to tell him the matter, and decided to solve it by himself.

    After waking up, the joy of meeting again was diluted, and Su Lang calmed down and thought about these.

    Someone has to experience being kept in the dark by others, not telling him anything and not discussing with him, before he can realize the problem.

    So, after waking up and having another full meal, Su Lang decided to leave the Leopard tribe.

    Just looking at the empty space in the cave, and the absence of a certain person, he thought he could leave easily.

    Unexpectedly, someone actually placed someone at the mouth of the cave to guard him.

    Su Lang made an excuse without giving up, and tried to go out again, "Brother, I am in a hurry to urinate, please be accommodating. Just let me go out to pee, and I will be right back." But the goose... After the words fell, the

    male

    opposite But the orc pointed to a small basin in the cave, "That's the urinal specially prepared for you by the leader, you can just sprinkle it there." Su Lang looked in the direction the

    male orc pointed, and found that there was really a potty in the cave. Small basin.

    Very small, only as small as his head.

    Su Lang opened his mouth again, intending to change his reason. His eyes swept across the cave, only to find that everything in the cave was well-prepared.

    As long as it is available in this world, and he needs to use it, he has it all.

    In terms of food, apart from the leftover fish soup from yesterday, there are even some small dried fish that I don’t know where to get.

    It's... great, Su Lang resentfully closed his opened mouth again.

    Looking at his own small body, and the big man of the male orc in front of him, he felt that it would not work to force it out.

    I had no choice but to give up the idea of forcibly going out, and turned around and walked back into the cave with short legs.

    Heh heh, do you think that he can trap his extremely intelligent prodigal son?

    Walking to the small nest, seeing the guarding male orc at the entrance of the cave turned his eyes away, Su Lang smiled and stretched his claws into the space of the necklace.

    A few minutes later……
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 696

    On the snow in front of the Leopard tribe's cave, there are a few more cute cat paw prints.

    It was quickly buried by the new snowstorm, as if it had never appeared before, it was just an illusion.

    But the leopard tribe orcs in the cave were still busy with their own affairs, and the male orc who was in charge of guarding Su Lang was still standing there.

    No one noticed that a thin kitten crawled out of this cave.

    Su Lang, who successfully left the Leopard tribe, couldn't help but feel a little proud.

    Still, his invisibility night suit is easy to use. It is probably the most cost-effective item he has ever bought.

    It's just that his current body is really thin and small, and it doesn't match the invisible night clothes. Wearing it on his body is like a child stealing an adult's clothes.

    While complaining in his heart, Su Lang dragged the exaggerated invisibility night clothes and left the cave where the Leopard tribe was located.

    After climbing hard for a long time, I finally lost sight of the cave where the Leopard tribe was located.

    Su Lang stopped in front of a big tree that was bare without leaves and covered with snow, took off his invisibility night clothes, and threw it back into the space.

    Then he was about to leave the big tree and find a new foothold.

    Before he raised his leg, he heard a familiar female voice coming from the front, "Lan, what do you think I should do?"

    Su Lang hurriedly climbed up the tree to hide, looked where the voice came from, and found that what he said just now It was the female orc who looked at him annoyed yesterday.

    At this moment, she was carrying a can of water, and walking towards the leopard tribe together with a female orc who looked older than her.

    The female orc walking with her, seeing the totem imprint on her body, is also an orc of the leopard tribe.

    While walking, the two female orcs were chatting, and the topic of conversation happened to be him.

    "That kitten is really annoying. It is said that it is a waste abandoned by the cat tribe. The cat tribe has abandoned him, and I don't know why the leader keeps him." Mentioning

    Su Lang, Xiu couldn't help it. frown.

    "It's fine to take him in. When he came, the leader gave him all the fish soup and didn't leave us a sip."

    Thinking of the scenes yesterday, Xiu couldn't get angry. The leader had never treated her like this before. better off.

    That damned cat made faces at her, it was really arrogant.

    Hearing Xiu's words, the female orc called Lan frowned, but she didn't say anything accusatory.

    On the contrary, it is more sensible.

    "Although it is indeed too wasteful to give fish to the kitten, those fish were brought back by the leader. The leader can give it to whoever he wants to eat, and it is not our turn to take care of it." "Xiu, what about the leader

    ? It’s better not to worry about it. The leader must have his own plan for doing this, too much care will make the leader angry.”

    Xiuben said these words to get comfort, but he didn’t expect that the female orc beside him was not only not comforted She, on the contrary, said it was her problem.

    For a while, I was very angry, and my mood was even worse.

    Xiucai didn't think there was anything wrong with doing so.

    What's wrong with her, everything she said was right, what the leader did was a waste of food for the tribe!

    She did this only for the sake of the tribe.

    But thinking of her plan, she gritted her teeth again and tried hard to keep the smile on her face.

    Being patient, he continued to ask the female orc beside him, "Lan, where can I get the fruit you mentioned last time, I want to pick some back too..."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 697

    In normal times, she would disdain to talk with females of Lan's age, who are also far inferior to her in appearance.

    They are not at the same level at all.

    The reason why he went out to fetch water with Lan today, and talked so much with Lan patiently, was all because Lan had accidentally picked a fruit before.

    The fruit does not know why, but it has a miraculous effect. After eating it and mating, it will definitely conceive.

    And after taking it, the body will emit a kind of love fragrance, which can make the male go into heat.

    Xiu intends to inquire about the fate of this fruit from Lan, and then take one back.

    After taking the fruit, he took advantage of the night to sneak into the cave where the leader lived, and the leader would definitely be unable to hold it back.

    Then she becomes pregnant with the leader's child, and the leader can no longer ignore her, and can only become one of her males.

    When she becomes the leader of the female, she will be the highest-ranking female in the entire tribe.

    At that time, you can live with the leader in the best cave in the tribe, eat and drink well, and enjoy the envy of other females.

    As for that damned kitten, she will be favored by the leader at that time, and it will only take a few minutes to kill him.

    Hearing Xiu's words, Lan suddenly became vigilant, "What are you going to do with the fruit? That fruit is for females who can't conceive children.

    " "

    She really cares so much, she can do whatever she wants with it, and ask so many questions, what to do!

    Xiu was displeased, but she still wanted to get information about Guozi from Lan to complete the plan, so she continued to smile at her.

    He made a fuss and came out to fool her, "Shi wants to have a baby, but we haven't been able to conceive recently." "

    I want to get that kind of fruit back, give Shi a baby, and make him happy."

    Shi is one of Xiu's many males. He is also considered brave and decent-looking, and he is particularly obsessed with her.

    But compared with the leader, it's far behind, and it's not enough to see at all.

    Xiu didn't like this male, but that didn't affect her dragging him out as an excuse.

    After all, Lan is a simple-minded female, not as thoughtful as Xiu, and she immediately let go of her vigilance when she heard Xiu's answer.

    He glanced around, and after confirming that there was no one around, he leaned into Xiu's ear and told Xiu the specific address of the fruit.

    Bah, why do you want to give that Shi a child to make him happy? It's clearly to trick his man. Don't think he can't see it!

    After hearing all the conversation between the two on the tree, Su Lang was so angry at Xiu's intention that he couldn't help but rolled his eyes.

    Listening to what another female orc said, you don't need to guess what the fruit does.

    Obviously, this woman's idea was to arouse the tide, and then take the opportunity to climb into his bed to conceive his child.

    Thinking of the successful picture of the female orc's trick, Su Lang felt a burning anger in his chest, wanting to kill the female orc underneath.

    The man who wanted to touch him didn't even have a doorknob!

    In anger, the two female orcs had separated.

    The older one carried the water back, while the younger female orc whom he met in the cave earlier diverted to another direction.

    Presumably, according to what another female orc said, she ran to pick that fruit.

    After hesitating for a while, thinking that he couldn't let her succeed, Su Lang jumped down from the tree and followed.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 698 The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 20

    Xiu walked around on the snowy ground, and finally stopped in front of a steep cliff somewhere in the forest.

    The cliffs are covered with verdant vines, densely packed, covered with snow, which looks like a large piece of green and white cloth from a distance.

    Among the green vines, there are two egg-sized pink fruits, which are very beautiful.

    Looks very appetizing.

    Because there are too many vines and branches and leaves, and they are covered with snow, if you don't look carefully, you can't find these fruits at all.

    According to the news she got, Xiu stepped forward and stretched out her hand to push away the dense vines and the snow on it, completely exposing the few fruits inside.

    Seeing these little pink fruits, a hint of greed flashed in her eyes.

    As long as she takes this fruit and successfully gets into the cave where the leader lives, her wish will come true.

    At that time, even if the leader refuses to accept her as his female, she can still become the leader's female.

    Unfortunately, with Su Lang around, this plan is doomed to fail.

    Seeing Xiu who was about to reach for the fruit, Su Lang secretly sneered and called out the biscuit.

    "Little biscuit, is there any props that can change the effect of the item?"

    He still has no human form for the time being, and his figure is too thin. If he rushed directly to fight the female orc head-on, he would definitely not be able to beat it.

    Su Lang didn't intend to rush out directly to stop Xiu.

    I plan to use props to change the effect of the fruit and fix this woman up.

    Little Biscuit smiled and nodded: "Yes, there are several kinds, which one do you want to buy for the host? After purchasing, you can directly help the host use it on the target item you want to use—" [One is highly poisonous

    water , All items splashed by water will become highly poisonous, and they will surely die if eaten. 】

    [One is the croton powder spray. No matter what the original effect of the sprayed item is, it will all become a powerful laxative. ]

    [One is the mantra potion, no matter what the original effect is, the object that is touched by the potion will become the effect of speaking the mantra. Duration of effect: 7 days. 】

    【Effect of mantra: Whatever you think in your heart, you will say everything according to your true thoughts, and you cannot lie. 】

    Hearing what Little Biscuit said, Su Lang thought quickly.

    This female orc is certainly hateful, but he is not a reckless person. It is a bit too much to poison her directly like this.

    The latter two props work well.

    It's really hard to choose.

    After thinking quickly for a while, Su Lang went on to ask Biscuit, "Can the effects of these props be superimposed?" [For the last

    two, the effects can be superimposed, but not for the first one. 】

    "Okay, then I want all the next two props!"

    Hearing the answer, Su Lang immediately waved his hand and bought the latter two props without hesitation.

    "Okay, which fruit does the host plan to use?" Biscuit immediately asked very attentively.

    Su Lang glanced forward and saw that Xiu was picking one of the fruits, so he chose that fruit.

    "Just the one in her hand!"

    "Good!" Biscuit immediately used all the props on the fruit that Xiu picked.

    As soon as the props were used up, Xiu picked the fruit the next second.

    Worried about what might happen to Ye Changmeng, as soon as she took it off, she quickly stuffed the fruit into her mouth and ate it in two or three bites.

    The fruit is sweet and juicy, and the taste is very good.

    As soon as he ate it, a warm current rose from his abdomen, as if he had obtained some mysterious energy.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2K 102 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! ๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น "Yahh.. You.. Gu FUCKING Yan..!" Lin Mu yelled in a vary loud voice which was very disple...
2.2K 64 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
588K 30.2K 83
[ AN ORIGINAL BL NOVEL FROM RUNNOX ] Feng Xi, who was just an ordinary guy, loves to read cultivation novels, and there was his recent favorite novel...
1M 32.9K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...