Quick Transmigration: I was t...

By Jeassafae

[Double male protagonists + sand sculptures + Su teasing sweetness + 1v1 double cleanliness] In order to make... More

Chapter 1 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[๐Ÿ”š]
Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[๐Ÿ”š]
The God of Wealth VS The Author 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-77[๐Ÿ”š]
Sick and Weak Emperor VS Blind Beauty Queen 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81[๐Ÿ”š]
Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 1-10
11-30
31-50
51-70
71-80
81-90
91-97[๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 405 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 1-20
21-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-82[๐Ÿ”š]
Interstellar" marrying the little petite husband 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 583 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[๐Ÿ”š]
11-20
21-26
finale

The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 1-10

147 5 0
By Jeassafae

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 679 The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 1

    It was cold, and the sky and the earth were a vast expanse of white, which could not be seen at a glance.

    As soon as Su Lang traveled to the new plane and received the plot and memories of the plane, he was so cold that he couldn't help shivering.

    There was a thick layer of snow under him, walking on it, it was so cold that his limbs could not move freely.

    This is a world of orcs. There are often natural disasters due to lack of supplies. The orcs form tribes according to different races to live in groups.

    The original owner of his current body is one of the children of the leader of the cat tribe.

    The leader of the cat tribe has many children, and the original owner is the weakest one. He was born with a serious illness, several times thinner than other kittens.

    Even when he became an adult, he was still small, looking like a kitten that hadn't been weaned yet, only a few laps bigger than a kitten.

    Beastman, as the name suggests, is a beast that can transform into a human form, and all orcs will be able to transform into a human form when they reach adulthood.

    But there are exceptions for some particularly weak orcs, and the original owner is one of these exceptions.

    Because of his naturally thin body, he looked sickly and unhealthy, and his strength was too small to do much work, so he was not loved by his parents.

    If you are not favored, you will often be ignored, and you will always be hungry if you don't have much food.

    Already thin and weak, and often unable to eat to supplement nutrition, the original owner became weaker and weaker in a vicious circle, and his size never grew because of lack of nutrition.

    In the end, even after becoming an adult, she still can't transform into a human form, and still looks like this kitten.

    The area where the original owner's tribe is located is called Tianhe Forest. It is winter, and a snow disaster occurred a few days ago.

    There was an avalanche near the tribe where the original owner was, and it was very dangerous to go out, and food became more difficult to find day by day.

    Worried that he would starve to death here, after the whole tribe discussed it, the leader of the cat tribe, the father of the original owner, decided to move away with his family and live on the other side of the forest.

    I heard that the food is abundant there and the climate is warm.

    But the original owner was abandoned without hesitation because he was weak, useless and wasting dry food in the way.

    While the original owner was asleep, all the clansmen quietly moved out overnight, and no one told the original owner.

    When the poor original owner woke up, he found that all his clansmen had disappeared. He didn't know that he had been abandoned and thought that everyone had gone out to look for food.

    Silly waited in the tribe for a long time but didn't wait for anyone to come back. He was cold and hungry. He was so hungry that he ran out instinctively to find his parents.

    But he was really hungry. He was thin and hadn't eaten for a long time. The weather outside was cold and it was still snowing heavily.

    Not long after walking out of the tribe, he fell to the ground due to lack of energy. Then, he was frozen to death in this icy world.

    The thick snow soon covered him completely, blending with the whole snow field.

    Fortunately, Su Lang pawed for a long time with his claws after passing through, and managed to get out of the snow.

    Yes, the original owner is just an inconspicuous little cannon fodder in this plane, and he doesn't even have a name.

    The only effect on the plot is that after the heroine crossed over, he found his body while making a snowman outside to show off his talent.

    Then he dug a hole for him and buried him, and used it to show his kindness to the raiders. This is his only use.

    The heroine of this plane is a time traveler, who happened to be here when the snow disaster happened.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 680 The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 2

    After transmigrating, he was chased by a group of wild beasts. When he narrowly escaped death, he happened to meet the leader of the leopard tribe who was out hunting.

    Thinking she was a rare female leopard leader, he rescued her and brought her back.

    After entering the tribe of the leopard tribe, the heroine quickly won the hearts of all the orcs in the tribe by virtue of modern knowledge and means, and was regarded by the orcs in the tribe as the messenger of God sent from heaven.

    There are three attackable objects in this plane. Depending on the selected attackable objects, the follow-up plots are also different.

    No. 1 target is Chao, the leader of the leopard clan, who was named Chao because the tide rose when he was born.

    The orcs in this world don't have the concept of surnames, so they only have names but not surnames, even the leader is no exception.

    In the tribe, the strong are respected, and whoever is the strongest is the leader. Because of the strongest strength, Chao has already become the leader when he was young.

    He has a calm and generous personality, and is particularly strong in action. Because of his handsome appearance, he has many admirers in the clan.

    But he has no intention of getting married, and only wants to solve the single problem for the single guys in the tribe.

    According to the plot of the game, Ushio met the heroine who was attacked and chased by wild beasts when she went out to hunt.

    Thinking that there are still many young guys in the tribe who can't marry a wife, seeing that she is a rare female, I rescued her and brought her back.

    I thought she looked weak, not as strong as other female orcs in the tribe.

    She must have nothing to do and can only give birth to children in the tribe, but she did not expect that she is very smart.

    He can easily solve various problems of the tribe, and can easily lead them to find food that can be eaten in winter, which often brings him various surprises.

    After getting along for a while, Chao, the leader of the leopard clan, quickly fell in love with the heroine.

    Later, after experiencing many difficulties, the two became partners and lived happily together.

    Together, they developed the Leopard tribe more and more powerfully, and finally developed into the strongest tribe in the entire forest.

    The second attack target is Tao, the leader of the wolf clan.

    Tao is insidious, cunning and domineering. He has a grudge against the Leopard Clan and often likes to fight against the Leopard Clan, especially Chao, the leader of the Leopard Clan.

    The story of the leader of the wolf clan is that the heroine and the leader of the leopard clan, Chao, had a dispute because of a difference in concept, and ran away from the tribe and ran away from home in a fit of anger.

    As a result, he encountered a ferocious beast that could not be transformed in the forest, and was almost bitten to death by the beast because he had no strength to restrain the chicken.

    At the critical moment, Tao, the leader of the wolf clan who was about to come to the leopard tribe to find trouble, rescued him.

    After discovering the unique signs of the leopard tribe on her body, he thought she was the female of the leader of the leopard tribe, and took her back to the wolf tribe without hesitation.

    In order to humiliate the hostile leader of the leopard tribe, Tao, the domineering leader of the wolf tribe, directly forcibly married the heroine regardless of her wishes after returning to the tribe.

    On the night of their wedding, they unexpectedly discovered that the hostess was not the female of the leader of the leopard tribe, and that he was her first man.

    Surprised and surprised, he felt a little guilty towards the heroine, so he became gentle towards her.

    The hostess didn't like him very much at first, but under his gentle treatment, she felt that he was not a bad person, so she gradually fell in love with him.

    Later, he never returned to the Leopard Tribe, but stayed in the Wolf Tribe and continued to live with him.

    With the help of the heroine, the wolf tribe gradually became stronger and became the strongest tribe.

    The third attackable target is the son of the leader of the Dragon Clan.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 681 The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 3

    His name is Guang, he has a sunny, lively and cheerful personality, and he is a beautiful silver-haired boy.

    Guang is the best young man in the tribe. He is both strong and smart, and he is loved by his parents.

    Because of his pleasing personality and good looks, the orcs in the tribe like him very much, no matter men, women or children.

    Including the female that the brothers like, they also like him very much and want to marry him wholeheartedly.

    Not surprisingly, after the death of the leader of the Dragon Clan, Guang will become the next leader.

    Guang's brothers are very dissatisfied with this, and because the female orcs they like like him, they have hated him for a long time.

    On the surface, they look like they have a deep brotherly love for him, but secretly they plot together to kill him, but Guang is completely unaware of treating his brothers as relatives.

    The plot of the route of the dragon leader's son Guang is that the brothers conspired to trick Guang out.

    Then they beat him seriously and threw him into the river. After quarreling with the leader of the leopard clan and leaving home, the heroine happened to come to the lower reaches of the river to take a bath.

    The light that was injured and fell into the water went all the way down the direction of the river, and floated to the downstream where the heroine was, and was just picked up by the heroine.

    After all, the heroine is from Modern and kind-hearted. After examining him and finding that he was still breathing, she couldn't bear to watch him die like this.

    So he found a lot of herbs nearby to make medicine for him and rub it to heal his wounds, and finally succeeded in resuscitating Guang.

    From then on, he took care of him by Guang's side every day until he recovered.

    The heroine is beautiful, kind and intelligent, and knows a lot of advanced knowledge that the orcs here don't know. Guang Ye was born young and handsome, sunny and cheerful, with a very pleasing personality.

    In getting along day and night, the two inevitably fell in love gradually, and fell in love with each other.

    After knowing what happened to him from the mouth of the light, the heroine felt very angry and determined to avenge the light.

    So, he made a plan for Guang, and went back with him to successfully expose the crimes of his brothers in front of all the clansmen.

    The old leader loved his youngest son very much, and was very angry and disappointed when he learned that the other sons were plotting to murder him.

    Seeing that the sons did not know how to repent after being exposed, they were severely punished and all were driven out of the tribe.

    After being kicked out of the tribe, the brothers had nowhere to go. They hated the heroine and brother Guang to death, and were determined to kill them.

    Just after being kicked out, he met the crocodile tribe who had an enmity with the dragon tribe.

    So, in order to get revenge and to have a place to live and eat, the brothers told the story of a female who had no tribe from the dragon tribe.

    The leader of the crocodile tribe sent someone to investigate, and found that the heroine was indeed a female without tribe affiliation, just as the brothers said.

    Fertile female orcs have always been rare, and they are scarce resources in all tribes, and it is even rarer to be as good-looking as the heroine.

    After knowing the news, the Crocodile Tribe immediately summoned the tribe to attack the Dragon Tribe.

    Fortunately, there is a heroine, and under the command of the heroine, the dragon tribe finally defeated the crocodile tribe. After defeating the crocodile tribe, the heroine and the light are officially together.

    After experiencing this battle, she realized the importance of strength, and the heroine helped the dragon tribe make various weapons to improve their combat effectiveness.

    Similar to the ending of the previous routes, the dragon tribe finally became the strongest tribe in Tianhe Forest with the help of the heroine.

    In short, in one sentence, whichever tribe gets the heroine can become the strongest tribe in the forest.

    Now the heroine has just crossed over and is meeting the leader of the leopard clan.

    This time Su Lang didn't plan to reveal his identity to someone again, so he had to be very anxious.

    But the immediate priority is to quickly find a place where he can stay and keep warm, as his body is already too cold.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 682 The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 4

    Su Lang struggled to walk in the snow while looking around for a foothold.

    Fortunately, I was lucky, and after a sweep, I quickly found a cave where I could stay in the vast snow.

    And the cave is not very far from where Su Lang is now.

    It only takes a few minutes to climb up, and he can still do it in his current situation.

    Locking on the target, Su Lang immediately gritted his teeth and tried his best to climb towards the cave.

    One step, two steps...

    Finally, Su Lang successfully climbed into that cave before exhausting all his strength and suffering from frostbite.

    There is no wind and snow in the cave, and it is covered with thick dry grass. Once inside, the whole body instantly warmed up.

    Su Lang breathed a sigh of relief, raised his head and planned to continue walking in, and find a comfortable position to lie down for a while.

    After walking a few steps inside, a smell of food suddenly wafted through his nostrils.

    It is the aroma of dashi.

    Su Lang, who was already hungry, was suddenly a little hungrier because of the aroma. Instinctively swallowed a few times, wanting to drink a sip of fish soup.

    It is obviously a very happy thing to be able to drink a bowl of fragrant and hot fish soup at this time.

    But Su Lang's heart sank when he smelled the fish soup.

    The aroma of cooked food means that the cave has already been inhabited, and Tianhe Forest is almost always populated by groups.

    Therefore, it also means that this place is likely to be a cave where a certain tribe lives.

    A tribe can have at least a dozen orcs, and at most hundreds or thousands.

    And his current body is too thin, hungry and weak, and he can't even transform into a human form.

    No matter which tribe of orcs they ran into, once they were caught, it would be a death sentence.

    An orc like him who cannot transform into a human form cannot be called an orc at all, and will generally become food for other orcs.

    And stealth night clothes and so on are useless in this case.

    Because the orcs have a very sensitive sense of smell, they usually find people by smell, and it doesn't matter whether they are invisible or not.

    If he was unlucky, it is very likely that his scent has already been smelled by the orcs in the cave.

    Sure enough, the next second he smelled the aroma of fish soup, several male voices rang out in the cave.

    "This smell... It seems that orcs from other tribes have broken into our tribe, Ge, let's go out and take a look." "

    Okay."

    Then there were several footsteps coming from inside quickly, obviously there were orcs coming from inside Out came more than one.

    Hearing that there were orcs coming out from inside, Su Lang didn't care whether he would be frozen in the cold or not, so he hurriedly ran out.

    For him, this is the only choice.

    At this moment, it was too late to go to Biscuit to buy props or something. By the time he found Biscuit to buy props, he was probably caught and killed.

    It's a pity that the original owner has been hungry for a long time and hasn't eaten, and this small body is not physically strong.

    No matter how they run, they can't outrun a few strong adult orcs.

    Su Lang ran to the entrance of the cave with all his might, but was caught up by the orcs who drove out from the cave, and grabbed him.

    "Hey, it turned out to be a kitten. This kitten looks so small, so it's not just born and it's not yet full moon, right?" The

    orc who was holding Su Lang couldn't help but marvel.

    "Why is there a kitten that is not yet full moon here? I remember that the orcs of the cat tribe have moved away yesterday."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 683 The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 5

    The orc next to him seemed to be a little more informed than him, and he guessed Su Lang's identity immediately, "This kitten should be the useless son Lang, the leader of the cat tribe, who is too weak to transform into shape?" "Probably from their tribe.

    " People think he is too weak, he can't do anything, he will just waste food and throw him here."

    Hearing what his companion said, another orc smiled contemptuously, "If we are so weak, we will definitely throw him away." Wouldn't it be a waste of food if you don't take it with you for anything?"

    Su Lang has never been an angry temper, even if he was dressed as a thin kitten at the moment and was caught by someone.

    Hearing the contemptuous words, he couldn't hold back, Dang Lian directly opened his mouth and yelled at him.

    "Bah, you're only weak and you waste food! Do you think this young master can decide what he will be like?" "You

    just had a good birth, so you have a healthy and strong body. What's the matter?" You are qualified to laugh at other people's misfortune!"

    "Light with well-developed limbs but no head is nothing!"

    Inside the cave, a stone pot was placed on top of a burning fire.

    A bowl of fish soup was boiled in the pot. The soup was thick and white, and some chopped green onions were sprinkled in it, which looked very appetizing.

    In front of the stone pot, a tall and handsome male orc was sitting in front of the stone pot, carefully cooking fish soup with a stone spoon in his hand.

    Hearing a series of angry voices from outside the cave, the hand that was holding the spoon to taste the soup suddenly stopped.

    Then, he put down the spoon in his hand, got up and walked out.

    "Boss, where are you going?" The female orc sitting at the other end of the stone pot and staring at the male orc asked in confusion.

    The male orc ignored her and continued to walk out without looking back.

    The female orc's expression turned ugly.

    Damn, which other male in the tribe doesn't spoil her, but he always doesn't take himself seriously!

    But let her give up like this, the female orc is very unwilling, but the strongest male in the tribe is much stronger than her other males.

    Gritting her teeth, she quickly got up and followed out.

    The exit of the cave.

    The orc who was holding Su Lang was enraged by Su Lang's attack, and his face turned red.

    Immediately he raised his hand and grabbed Su Lang's neck to strangle him to death, "Damn you little waste, how dare you be so arrogant, today we will boil you up!"

    Su Lang immediately struggled to escape from his grasp, broke After a few times, I couldn't break free.

    Seeing that the hand around the neck was about to tighten, he quickly opened his mouth and bit down fiercely on the other orc that was closer.

    Fortunately, although the original main strength is not big, the teeth are still sharp.

    After one bite, the orc who was holding him let out a cry of pain, let go and threw him to the ground, "Ah!" The

    thin body fell heavily on the ground, as if all the bones in his body were about to be broken.

    Su Lang didn't care about the pain, and quickly got up from the ground, trying to run out.

    It's a pity that the other orc present was not a vegetarian either.

    Seeing that Su Lang was about to flee, another orc standing beside him immediately picked up a stone the size of a watermelon and quickly threw it at him.

    The stone is much larger than Su Lang's body, once it is hit, there is only one word of death.

    Su Lang immediately speeded up and dodged to the side, but his physical strength was too weak, even if he tried to speed up and run, he was still not as fast as the stone flying.

    The stone flew behind him in an instant.

    As soon as it was about to hit him, a big hand caught the stone at the critical moment.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 684 The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 6

    "Leader?" Seeing the owner of the big hand, the two orcs at the entrance of the cave exclaimed.

    Su Lang was trying to find a way to catch the boulder that was thrown at him, when the boulder in front of him suddenly stopped in mid-air, as if the pause button had been pressed.

    A somewhat rough and not fair, but slender, slender and very beautiful big hand supported it.

    Then, I heard the two orcs who wanted to kill him just now exclaimed and shouted to the leader.

    leader? Su Lang suddenly thought of someone.

    He raised his little head, moved his eyes away from the range blocked by the big rock, and wanted to see the face of the owner of the big hand to confirm his guess.

    As soon as his head was raised, his eyes were suddenly covered by a big hand, and his eyes were suddenly dark and he couldn't see anything.

    Immediately afterwards, the whole body was gently hugged and fell into a warm embrace.

    That movement was too gentle, so gentle that Su Lang didn't expect to resist and struggle for a while, and he didn't react until he was tightly held in his arms.

    Quickly waved his little paws and struggled desperately, while struggling, he threatened ferociously: "Let go of me, or I will bite you to death!"

    Su Lang tried his best to make his tone look fierce and intimidating, so that this man who hugged him tightly His dick let him go.

    However, his body was too thin and soft, and his voice was also soft.

    Even yelling, or even pretending to speak fiercely, is harmless and only makes people feel very cute.

    Pfft, it's still so fierce!

    Seeing the pitifully thin and fluffy kitten in his arms pretending to be vicious and waving its paws to scare him, Chao, the leader of the leopard tribe, suddenly felt much better in his uncertain mood.

    She pursed her lips slightly, and almost couldn't help laughing.

    With such a small body, he still wants to scare him, and he is not afraid of scratching himself like this.

    He ignored the two puzzled orcs next to him, and warmly reminded the kitten in his arms, "Hey, don't struggle, it will be fine if you scratch yourself.

    " It can be blown away, and it is much lighter than he thought.

    Feeling his excessively light weight, even though he had mobilized the system to check all the information of this plane, and knew that Su Lang's new body was very thin, Chao still couldn't help feeling a little distressed.

    I secretly decided in my heart that I must cook more delicious food to make him fatter.

    The two orcs next to him were stunned for a moment, and they suspected that there was something wrong with their eyes.

    Their always brave and powerful leader actually hugged the skinny kitten that could be strangled with one hand with tenderness.

    And talk to him in a soft voice so that he won't scratch himself? ?

    The male and female orc Xiu who followed to see the situation were also stunned when they saw this picture.

    The leader never gave her a good look, and she thought he was so cold-tempered that he treated everyone the same.

    I didn't expect him to be so gentle to a kitten that didn't even have a human shape.

    Several orcs were very surprised.

    Hearing the gentle male voice from the top of his head, Su Lang frowned, "Yu Chao, let me go!"

    If he was just suspicious when he saw those hands just now, now he heard this familiar tone, Reminiscent of his extremely gentle movements, Su Lang is almost sure that the person holding him is Yu Chao.

    Or the leader of the leopard tribe.

    Thinking of his operation of blindfolding himself, Su Lang felt amused.

    Do you think that if you cover your eyes, you won't guess it's him? funny!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 685 The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 7

    This is simply deception, okay?

    But after speaking, Su Lang immediately regretted it again.

    He clearly planned to prevent someone from recognizing who he was in this plane, so why did he reveal his identity again when he got agitated!

    But after thinking about it, someone seemed to have recognized him, even if he didn't take the initiative to reveal his identity, he would know who he was.

    Su Lang couldn't help feeling a little headache.

    He thought about it quickly, trying to think of a solution to the problem in front of him.

    But unfortunately, this situation seems to have no solution.

    After thinking about it for a while, Su Lang couldn't come up with a countermeasure, so he simply buried his head in Chao's arms and pretended to be dead.

    Hearing his name, Chao, the leader of the leopard clan, froze with his arms around the kitten in his arms.

    He really wanted to cover Su Lang's eyes so that he could not recognize himself.

    In this way, he will not refuse his approach because he hates himself. You can also change your identity and continue to stay by his side and accompany him.

    Then, use a long time and sincerity to slowly resolve all the contradictions.

    But he didn't expect that even with his eyes covered, he could still recognize himself.

    In this way, there is no way for him to continue pretending not to know him. He sighed, intending to accept Su Lang's words and admit his identity.

    When he lowered his head, he saw a certain kitten buried its head in his arms, pretending to be dead.

    It seems that someone doesn't really want to recognize his identity...

    Seeing Su Lang's thoughts, Chao took back the words that came to his lips.

    Simply follow his wishes, pretending that he didn't hear what he just said clearly and didn't recognize his identity, and asked suspiciously, "Want some dried fish?" "There is no dried fish

    here, but there is fish soup, do you want some? "

    The fish soup in the cave was cooked for Su Lang in advance before he came, waiting for him to appear.

    It's been cooking for a long time now, if you don't go in, I'm afraid it will be cooked later.

    Su Lang: ...

    With this tone, do you dare to pretend to be more fake? The words Xiaoyugan and Yuchao have nothing to do with each other, and they can pretend to have misunderstood it.

    Su Lang immediately heard that someone was acting on purpose, trying to pretend he didn't recognize him.

    But he also doesn't want to be recognized now, so he simply doesn't bother to expose this statement.

    Thinking that he was so hungry and needed to eat urgently, he nodded his head in his arms to show his agreement.

    Chao understood instantly, and immediately turned around and walked into the cave with the kitten in his arms.

    Seeing that the two were about to go in, the female orc next to her, Xiuxia, recovered from the shock and hurried forward to stop her leader.

    "Boss, how can you give this kitten the fish soup? He is not from our tribe at all!"

    The leader of the fish soup boiled for a long time, but she was ruthlessly rejected when she wanted to take a sip.

    Now the leader casually wants to give it to a kitten from another tribe who is so emaciated and can be crushed to death with one hand, this is really unacceptable to Xiu.

    Rather than give her to drink the trash that other tribes don't want, it's humiliating her.

    The other two orcs on the side also reacted, and echoed with disapproval of their leader: "Yes, leader, this kitten is the abandoned son of the leader of the cat tribe. It can't even transform itself, it's just a waste."

    " It’s not from our tribe, it’s a waste of food to drink it for him. Why don’t you stew him…”
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 686 The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 8

    Xiu is a rare female in the tribe, and she looks pretty good. They all like her and want to be her male.

    Seeing Xiu being treated like this at this time, they felt a little bit apologetic for her.

    I just feel that the leader is too much, he would rather give fish soup to a trash abandoned by other tribes than give it to Xiu.

    Xiu Ke is a female in their tribe.

    However, just as the stewed word came out of his mouth, the male orc who spoke felt a sudden chill all over his body.

    The surrounding air seemed to have cooled down a lot.

    On the other hand, the leader of his own family looked at him with frosty eyes, as if he was about to freeze him to death.

    He couldn't help shivering, the voice in his mouth became smaller and smaller, and finally gradually disappeared.

    Then, he stepped aside timidly.

    Another male orc next to him who wanted to continue to speak out for Xiu also shut his mouth at once, not daring to speak again.

    The leader is the strongest male in the tribe. They have all seen how brave he is, and it is simply not something they can beat.     In the past, she would go out with other female orcs in the tribe to dig some wild vegetables and pick some fruits, but now it was difficult to find food in heavy snow, and they were not as strong as the males, so they didn't go out.     Therefore, all the food of the entire tribe was brought back by the male orcs who went out to hunt and pick.     Among them, almost half of the food was caught by the leader Chao alone, including the fish that was boiling in the pot.     The other male orcs caught very little food, most of which were unpalatable bugs or something.     If the chief was offended, she would probably starve at night.     Unfortunately, Su Lang's eyes were blindfolded, and he lay in the arms of the leader Chao and pretended to be dead. No matter how angry her eyes were, she couldn't see them at all.     Completely stared at loneliness.

    A bunch of trash!

    Seeing the cowardice of the two, Xiu, who originally wanted to wait for them to stand up for her, cursed in her heart, and became more sure of her vision.

    I feel that only the leader of the males in the whole tribe is worthy of her, and the others are cowards.

    No one helped her get ahead, and Xiu wanted to speak up again, intending to continue to stand up for herself relentlessly.

    Before he could speak, the leader Chao glanced over coldly, "I caught the fish, and I can feed it to whoever I want, and it's not up to you to take care of it!" "One more word,

    tonight Just don't eat anything."

    The words in Xiu's mouth were instantly blocked.

    He was angry and annoyed, but he didn't dare to say another word, so he could only stare fiercely at the kitten in his arms.

    The leader, Chao, only wanted to quickly feed the hungry little pity in his arms and drink the fish soup he made himself, and he didn't care what Xiu thought at all.

    After successfully making the female orc Xiu shut her mouth, she strode in with the kitten in her arms without even looking at her.

    As if she was just a ray of air.

    So angry that Xiu, who has always enjoyed preferential treatment in front of males, almost jumped on the spot.

    Damn it, she must make the strongest male in this tribe fall in love with her!

    Su Lang lay in Chao's arms, and when he heard what he said to Xiu, he couldn't help covering his mouth and snickering.

    Even if he couldn't see any pictures, he could guess that the female orc who wanted to stop him from drinking fish soup just now must have been so angry that his mouth was crooked.

    Smiling secretly, the person holding him seemed to have arrived at the destination, so he stopped and took him to sit down together.

    Afterwards, a strong smell of fish soup came to the nostrils.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 687 The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 9

    The fish soup was too fragrant, and Su Lang was already hungry at the moment, and he couldn't help swallowing a few mouthfuls of saliva when he smelled the aroma.

    The man holding him seemed to sense his hunger, and immediately let go of the hand covering his eyes.

    In the next second, a pot of delicious fish soup came into view.

    The soup is thick and white, still bubbling, and some wild vegetables are sprinkled in it. The color is balanced and it looks very appetizing.

    It is completely his favorite way of cooking, and the side dishes are also some of his favorite dishes.

    Seeing this, if Su Lang still can't guess that someone cooked it specially for him, then he has messed up so many planes in vain.

    Moreover, a lot of firewood was burned under the pot, obviously it had been cooked for a long time, and it was not just cooked temporarily.

    Su Lang was full of doubts in his heart. Before he came to this plane, how did he guess whether he would come to him with his identity.

    And prepare the boiled fish soup in preparation.

    Even he himself chose to come here on a temporary basis.

    Although he didn't know how he learned about this, Su Lang's heart was still warm, and he couldn't help feeling a little more guilty towards him.

    Even though he treated him like that in the last plane, he still treats him consistently.

    Boiling fish soup and waiting for him here.

    Woohoo, Su Lang was so touched that he wanted to cry.

    However, I was moved for less than three seconds, and soon disappeared.

    While letting him go, the man behind him took out a small bowl from nowhere, and slowly filled a bowl of fish soup from the pot.

    Then, slowly moved closer to his mouth.

    The movement is slow.

    Su Lang was extremely hungry. Looking at the slow movements, he couldn't help but want to throw himself into a bowl to drink impatiently.

    But he felt that doing so would damage his image too much. Even if his prodigal son turned into a cat, he would still be a noble, elegant and temperamental kitten.

    I will never go hungry for a bowl of fish soup without image, never!

    Su Lang resisted the urge to pounce on him, raised his head gracefully, and waited impatiently for someone to deliver the bowl.

    The bowl is closer.

    The hand holding the bowl shook slightly.

    The fish soup inside also swung a bit, almost spilling out.

    It calmed down again.

    The bowl got closer again, and finally reached in front of him.

    Su Lang sat down and opened his mouth, ready to eat.

    The bowl moved closer again, and then... rose up in front of him and disappeared from his sight.

    Su Lang: 【?`Д′?】

    Damn it, his fish soup!

    After waiting for a long time for the fish soup to arrive, Su Lang was furious when he was taken away just like that before he could eat half a mouthful.

    Immediately turned around angrily.

    When he saw it, he found that someone brought the bowl of fish soup in front of him.

    Immediately, I felt that I was being tricked again, and couldn't hold back any longer, so I rushed towards him angrily, "Give me back the fish soup, bastard!"

    Damn, I promised to give him the fish soup, but I just waved it in front of his eyes. After a lap, I drank it by myself.

    Su Lang decided to never forgive this bastard and reconcile with him, and if he reconciled, he would be a dog.

    Chao originally planned to feed the fish soup directly to the kitten in his arms, but he was worried that the soup would be hot to the kitten, so he deliberately slowed down his movements.

    Halfway through the serving, when I was about to feed it, I suddenly remembered that there seemed to be a lot of thorns in the fish.

    And the poor little one in his arms hated fishbone the most, and immediately brought up the bowl, intending to pick out all the fishbone and feed it to him.

    Unexpectedly, the bowl was served, but the little pitiful in his arms suddenly exploded, and rushed towards him waving his little paws.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 688 The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 10

    Worried that the soup in the bowl would be spilled and scald the poor little boy in his arms, Chao immediately removed the bowl in his hand.

    Remind him softly, "Don't make a fuss, be careful that you'll burn yourself."

    Su Lang rushed to nothing.

    Then, the thin and small body slammed into the man's arms with a snap.

    The head rests squarely on a solid patch of wheat-colored muscle.

    That muscle was too slippery, and the male orcs were shirtless, so there was nothing to grab.

    After sticking on it for less than three seconds, Su Lang's entire small body immediately fell down.

    He subconsciously wanted to wave his little paws to try to stop the slide.

    But thinking that his claws were too sharp, he was worried that he might scratch someone, so he gave someone a sharp look and took them back.

    Forget it, if you fall, just fall, anyway, there is someone's leg under it, so he can't fall to his death.

    Su Lang thought that he would definitely fall, after all, he didn't struggle as he had nothing to grab.

    But when he slid halfway down, a big hand held him firmly underneath.

    Su Lang heaved a sigh of relief, even if someone has something, he still knows how to catch himself.

    He was about to calm down, when suddenly, he realized what someone was holding.

    Immediately, he stretched out his paw in embarrassment and anger, and patted forward with one paw, "Damn rascal, where do you put your hands, let go of me!!

    " There he is!

    Where do you put your hands?

    Hearing the shy and angry cry of a certain little pitiful animal, the leader Chao lowered his head and looked at his hand in doubt, only to realize that he subconsciously reached out to hold it there in a moment of desperation.

    Pfft, no wonder his poor little boy was so excited, he was overjoyed.

    "Sorry, I went to pick it up without thinking too much for a while, and I didn't expect to touch you."

    Seeing Su Lang's shame, indignation and excitement, Chao immediately apologized to him, and was about to let go of him and put him down.

    Feeling the fluffy touch on his hand, but couldn't help but scratch it.

    The little pitiful in his hand screamed a few more times, angrily stretched out his claws to scratch him, and clamored to fight him.

    "Still grabbing, still grabbing, I'm fighting with you! Ahhh!"

    Su Lang just felt that someone must have no intention of doing so, so he was about to give up, when he felt that big hand grabbing a few more times, and it exploded again in an instant .

    The shit didn't think too much, but let him go right away!

    Didn't think too much, didn't think too much and caught a few more? He also said that he didn't think too much about it, it was clearly intentional.

    Su Lang decided to fight this girl, and he played himself again and again, which is beyond humiliation.

    Knowing that the poor little boy in his hand was really offended, Chao didn't hide and just sat there and decided to let him catch him enough to vent his anger.

    But the kitten was too thin after all, and was too hungry to have any strength.

    Even this rough scratching didn't do much damage, it was like scratching him.

    The person didn't scratch, but Su Lang paralyzed himself from exhaustion.

    Lying on someone's hand, he kept panting for breath.

    The anger in my heart also dissipated a lot.

    "Are you all out of breath?" Someone lowered his head and asked him, as if coaxing a child.

    Hearing these words, Su instantly felt that his behavior just now was a little childish and embarrassing. He hugged his claws and didn't say a word.

    For a moment, thinking of his flat stomach, he asked awkwardly, "I want to drink fish soup." "

    Wait a minute, I'll pick out the fishbone for you before drinking, so as not to get stuck in your throat."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 130 20
Xian Sheng was a lovable yet sickly person. In order to survive, he was disguised as a girl and raised as a princess at a young age. One day, two cou...
69 9 10
Qian Jun (mc) : What, I, a 30 year old man transmigrated as 18 year villain chaebol, but why the f** the plot so cliche. Heroine(1) : Why is this guy...
588K 30.3K 83
[ AN ORIGINAL BL NOVEL FROM RUNNOX ] Feng Xi, who was just an ordinary guy, loves to read cultivation novels, and there was his recent favorite novel...
32.5K 617 48
Original/Male/Time Travel/Chinese H/Drama/Time Travel/Relaxing new article - "Just pick it up and fuck it" is also available ~ There are saved articl...