Run.... || BTS FF

By Yoongles0307

"I rather be a Villain than be a hero that would kill his love." He lit up a cigarette and smirked passively... More

Author.
Info and warnings.
one
two
three.
Four
Five.
six.
Seven (7 ...^-^)
8
Sorry but this is serious. (Author)
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven
twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
yay
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Twenty.
Twenty one.
Twenty two.
Theme for the next chapter...
Twenty Three
Twenty Four.
Twenty five

Nineteen.

28 8 8
By Yoongles0307

Unexpressed emotions will never die,
They are buried alive and will come forth later,in uglier ways...
-Idk who wrote it.
...

"Promise me you'll not leave me even if they tell us to go to the seperate rooms this time" She asked him.

"Promise." He smiled at the girl sitting on the seat beside him in the bus, even though not sure about his own emotions and words, especially the promise.

They all were wearing the white uniform, with the blue stripes, sitting in the middle of the road on a bus, waiting for the 'elder sirs' to finish the conversation and continue to take them; where ever they were being taken to...

"You don't seem obvious about it." She whispered him with worry dripping in the her tone of voice.

"I- am." His eyebrows twitched and formed a frown on his forehead, "I am just scared, Haana." He said looking at her.

"Scared of?" She asked him raising her eye brows and closing the window so that the 'elders' don't listen what he has to say.

"Loosing all of us." He whispered.

Something in her mind twitched for a second or so, she closed her eyes in the ticklish feeling behind her eyes.

"Pssstt."

They both heard a whisper from back, when they turned around, it was revealed to them that it's Jimin peeking from the back seat, along with Taehyung beside him.

"I think we are not safe." Taehyung yelled underneath his breath, frowning after getting a hit from jin who was beside him;all of them were on the last long seat except for Haana and yoongi.

"Why?" He asked his elder hyung, and jin glared at him before replying, "stop being so blunt" he told him firmly.

"Yeah yeah alright, but, i just have this feeling again, along with jiminah" he said in a husky voice, trying not to be too loud for anyone else to hear what he is saying other than the ten of them.

"Jungkook, yahh, don't sleep!" Namjoon shook the youngest one who was drooling in dream, laying his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"I just now saw something." Came out Hoseok's voice which no one expected to be so gloomy as a few seconds ago he was the only person after jin who was comforting the others.

"Saw? Like what?" Haana uttered, Yoongi looked up at Hoseok too.

"We- getting, getting apart. In a jungle or i don't know what exactly it was, but it was definitely night, as it was too dark." And as soon as he said that, all of a sudden Haana's head was banged by a real hard iron rod, as if.

"Oh my god." She wanted to yell at the pain but couldn't even utter those words underneath her breathe.

She opened her eyes wide but scrunched them close immediately by the sudden light falling on her face.

Slowly she tried to focus her surroundings, she was laying down on something soft, but not an even bed.

On something soft.

Slowly she realised the colour of the sheets were of her blankets, so that means she's definitely in her room.

Slowly, and gradually, she recalled that she had been drunk yesterday and after taking another glass of wine, everything was blur in her memory.

"What happened?" She murmured and slowly tried getting up, but her head shot her back due to the intense pain, all she could do was to frown at the unknown pain.

She gave up and snuggled up even more for one last time before urging herself forcefully at once.

Messy messy hair and really unexpectedly, a very messy room.

"Where am I?" She thought, because last night the same room, was all tidy up and clean, this can't be the same place,oh no.

"Ow!" She held her head that was throbbing with pain.

"Ouchhh!" Came another wimpher and Haana realised that she was sitting on someone who was under the blankets.

"Jimin?" She whispered in realisation, her eyes grew wider and she immediately got off him, she checked where yoongi was.

Yoongi, was hugging a pillow dearly beside jimin, and everything was messed up around them, except for the calm expression he was having while sleeping peacefully.

"What the hell?" Jimin frowned and looked around and then at Haana who was starring at a blank space, blankly.

"Hey!" He shook her with wide eyes noticing the colours on her face, Haana's one cheek was filled with flowers and the other was of hearts amd stars, she looked at him,"get up, what happened here?" He asked, genuinely worried.

"I have no clue, i swear to god-" She mumbled in the reply but words got stuck in her throat when she saw jimin's face.

"Y-your fa-ce!" She asked but immediately laughed and laughed even more when jimin got even more confused, frowning made the sketch colour on his face look scrunchy.

The drawn moustache and lipstick wasn't a great combination, but jimin definitely looked 1000% funnier with that with some red and pink drawn moustache. There even was faded blue above his eye lids playing the part of eye shadow.

"Look at the mirror for once oh my god Jimin." Haana breathed in between her laughter that made Yoongi's sleep crack too.

He got up with the blanket wrapped all around him, even covering his head, making only his face visible out of the blue comforter.

"And you look like a marshmallow." Haana fell back on the sheets while laughing like an mentally ill patient.

"Have you checked yourself?" He narrowed down at her not even bothered to see how funny he looked, although he definitely did.

"You guys are finally up." The door creeked open revealing Haana's mom and it was the most horrifying moment for Haana, the first thought in her head was to immediately get up and clean the goddamn room like flash.

But all she could do was stare wide eyed at the mother.

"A lot of wine hmn?" With no expression she said placing the tray on the study table, that contained some warm soup and sandwiches with three glass of water,it was impossible to study the mother's expression, through which Haana could find to know what limit of anger her mother is storeing for Haana's due,which was even more scarier.

"Mom, it was really cold last night and, I don't even remember why i drank so much." Haana genuinely confessed, still trying her best to recall what the hell she actually did last night for the room being so messy, her neatly placed novels, all out of their original place, some at the floor some on bed and rest on the table.

There were two glasses of wine and two bottles too, with one more third bottle of half empty half filled water.

Colours, sketch pens, white sheets and a lot of glitter spread all across the matted floor.

Haana's phone, was laying under the bed and it took good two minutes to Haana and jimin to crawl on their knees to find it and stop the continues music blasting.

"So none of you remember what had happened?" Haana's mom said rather calmly than Haana expected a burst out.

She sat on Haana's chair, fixing her cloth and then looking at the three dumbfounded teenagers.

"Jimin should know, he didn't drink." Yoongi asked.

"I-" Jimin scratched the back of his neck, as if thinking what to say.

"You did?" Haana asked all suprised, "ehh, guilty" was his reply making Hanna put her palm on her face.

"Whyyy?" She whined.

"Alright, recalling later, first have your breakfast and fresh up." She got up and went out, not letting three of them know about the picture she clicked secretly of them.

"What the hell." Yoongi groaned and took off the blanket, revealing two ponytail on his head tied up.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

"What!?" He asked at both of them who were almost dying out of laughter.

"You are looking so cute!" Jimin told him while Haana shook her head to agree with a thumb up.

Yoongi let out a huge sigh and got himself ready to face the mirror.

"This is gonna be a long day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
341K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...