appreciated

By 90HYUCK

✧ getting dragged by an idol into the men's restroom isn't the most ideal way to meet someone famous, yet tha... More

appreciated
cast
✧ 1
✧ 2
✧ 3
✧ 4
✧ 5
✧ 7
✧ 8
✧ 9
✧ 10
✧ 11
✧ 12
✧ 13
✧ 14
✧ 15
✧ 16
✧ 17
opinions
✧ 18
✧ 19
✧ 20
✧ 21
✧ 22
✧ 23
✧ 24
✧ 25
✧ 26
✧ 27
✧ 28
✧ 29
✧ 30
✧ 31
✧ 32
✧ 33
✧ 34
✧ 35
✧ 36
✧ 37
thank you!
bonus

✧ 6

2.1K 50 8
By 90HYUCK

"They're gonna start touring tomorrow, how do you feel, especially since you've gotten closer to Haechan?" Liam asked excitedly.

Umji rolled her eyes and went back to playing Geomtry Dash on her phone, not interested in whatever Liam had to say.

It's been over two weeks since she bumped into the famous idol. Two weeks since their confusing "friendship" started.

They've been talking a lot more, getting closer everytime. They would share stuff about their childhood, learn more about each other, and even started to send pictures of themselves.

Of course, nobody but herself and Liam know. And she'll keep it that way.

Even though he's a kpop idol from a famous boy group, it doesn't feel like it. Yes, he is pretty busy but at the end of the day, he is just a normal person like herself.

Liam has also been texting Haechan, but not as much as Umji. They would have a few conversations here and there, most of them private and not being told to Umji.

Currently, Haechan was practing hard for their tour and Liam and Umji were at her dorm preparing for the tour.

"Hello? Did you hear what I asked you?" He asked, waving a hand in front of her face.

Sighing as she died, she turned off her phone and moved away from her twin brother.

"Yes Liam, I heard you. I just choose to ignore when you start to talk." She replies back, starting to get a little annoyed at him.

Seeing this, Liam moved back and stayed quiet before another question rose, "Okay, well, are you excited to see Haechan up close? I've went to their concerts before but knowing I talked to Haechan through Insta, it's going to be more different now."

Of course she was excited. She just made sure not to show it. Everytime the thought or topic was brought up, she couldn't help but squeal inside.

"Dude, you've asked me that same question more than 50 times- my answer stays the same. I don't care," she says calmly, even though she was not that calm.

Liam rolled his eyes, knowing that his sister was actually excited.

"Okay, whatever you say.." he replied quietly.

Umji looked back at her phone, waiting for a specific notification to pop up.

Knowing how busy he is, it most likely will never happen. But she has hope.

ka__ngumji posted on their story!

seen by haechanahceah

NCT 127 were all practicing hard for their touring that starts tomorrow.

Everyone was in the practice room getting ready, no slackers.

Right now, they had a 15 minute break.

Haechan was found sitting on the couch breathing heavily.

He hasn't been able to talk to Umji or her brother that much because of their tight schedule.

He needed everything to be perfect.

So that's what he has been doing, he hasn't been barely giving himself a break and making sure he's not slacking off.

He also wanted to prove that a girl being involved in his life won't make him forget about his idol duties.

Speaking of the girl- him and Umji have been getting close these past two weeks. They would talk about anything and everything.

She's gotten more open and matched his energy half of the time, which he thinks is a message.

His members kept bugging him about her and teasing him, saying stuff like 'Are you texting your future girlfriend' or 'How's Umji?'

They also started to notice a change in Haechans behavior too.

He would check his phone to see if he got that one notification, and get sad if he didn't. And if he did, he would drop everything and immediately answer it.

They kept saying he liked her but he brushed it off, saying that she's just a friend and it's too early for feelings.

So when he was on his phone and he saw a instagram notification, he felt his heart jump.

He immediately opened it and stopped engaging with the others conversation.

Umji
your tour starts tmrw omgg are u excited

Haechan
mhm you bettt
wbu? excited to see my handsome face? 😏

Umji
u need to stop dreaming

Haechan
i cant wait to see how your outfits turned outttt

Umji
i tried mine on i look good i think

Haechan
LEMME SEE

Umji
you gotta wait

Haechan
:(

Umji
😭😭
what are you up to

Haechan
we're taking a break rn
yk getting ready for the tour

Umji
oh right whyd i totally forget abt the tour
OMG THE TOURS TMRW

Haechan
YEAH U WERE THE ONE THAT REMINDED ME??

Umji
WELL IT FINALLY JUST SUNK IN
like omg im going to be seeing guys..

Haechan
yeah i bet ur brother is going crazy

Umji
YES OMG
he kept asking me "are you excited abt tmrw"
like good lord
he just left but he was jumping with excitement

Haechan
yeah me, jaehyun, and jungwoo are gonna try to sign whatever u bring
so make sure to bring something we can sign!!!

Umji
got u 🫡

Haechan
who are u excited to see 😏

Umji
lowkey mark
i think he might be my bias
his raps omg and his style
and dont forget abt that pretty face

Haechan
oh

Umji
yeah
oh and u too ig

Haechan
oh yeah
well okay then

Umji
LMFAOAOOO
IM KIDDING HAECHAN 😭
i barely know much abt ur members still
im rly excited to see u
cant wait to hear that golden voice

Haechan
YOU ACTUALLY HAD ME SAD FOR A MOMENT
i was abt to beat up mark

Umji
😭😭????
i got my outfit and shoes and accessories right next to me
idk if i wanna do a high ponytail or two braids for my hair tho

Haechan
you should do a high ponytail

Umji
two braids it is!!

Haechan
ur so mean

Umji
yeah yeah tell me smthn i dont know
anyways dont you have to go practice now

Haechan
yeah but i wanna talk to youuuu

Umji
u have to go practice
we can talk tmrw

Haechan
okay :((

Umji
okay, im going to bed
need to get some good shut eye for tmrw 😴
goodnight!

Haechan
goodnighttt dont think of me 😉😏

Umji
goodnight.

Haechan
😭😭
Seen

It was the next day, and Umji was up and ready.

She was wearing an all grey outfit that had a hoodie attached to it.

She then had some white knee-high socks paired with some white shoes. Her hair was put up in a high ponytail, and yes, a high ponytail.

Her makeup was simple but cute, her long lashes had mascara on them, contour, blush, and lipstick.

Her brother wore the same thing but it showed no skin and he had pants.

They were at the arena, waiting to be let inside.

Once they were able to go in, immediately everyone started to push.

Yeah, this'll be fun.

ka__ngumji posted!

ka__umji been feeling like a superhuman lately

ka__ngliam im the only one that gets the reference
ka__ngumji YEAAAHHH SUPERHUMANN

soojunlovesdami what the fuck does that even mean
ka__ngumji you just dont understand

notmyujin u dont have powers give it up
ka__ngumji haters gon hate

hihidami what does the caption mean?
ka__ngumji im superhuman

view more comments...

A/n: i got super lazy to write down what happen at the concert so uh yeah..
i hope u guys are enjoying this book 😝🙌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 16.7K 30
❝ hyung, i need you. ❞ ❝ sexually or emotionally? ❞ ━ or where donghyuck and mark make a deal t...
196K 9.2K 35
❝ i didn't know you're the type of person who goes here in this kind of places mister president ❞ [🌈] •G...
183K 5.6K 68
❀ Idol AU ❀ Their souls intertwined, they discovered solace, healing, and catharsis within each other's arms. Book One in the 'Glitch Mode' Series
151K 6.3K 30
❝Wait, you know Haechan?!❞ • what if a famous twitch streamer played your game? social media au started: 5/7/21 status: completed ©bubilia