The Other Side

By -QveenMe-

Being born and raised from the other side meant that no matter who were you were automatically an opp. You di... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Rags to Riches Sequel ⚠️⚠️⚠️
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32~The End
Epilogue
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Cuffin' Season⚠️⚠️⚠️
‼️Choose the next story‼️
‼️I FORGOT TO ADD ONE‼️
‼️‼️Whats the next story?‼️‼️
‼️‼️NEW STORY OUT NOW: BREAKING IN‼️‼️
‼️‼️PLEASE READ/ALSO NEW STORY ALERT. RAW‼️‼️

18

7.2K 306 329
By -QveenMe-

Cordell P.O.V
Today was my birthday. I'm officially 25 and I feel like I'm old as shit now. I just know Cev is about to talk shit to me about me being old cause last night he already started. He stayed up til 12 with me and got drunk as fuck. I mean we We're throwing shots back like it was water. It was just us though. Perfect way to bring in my birthday.

Now here I was walking it it he kitchen seeing Cev in the kitchen making tow plates of breakfast. He Cooke for me?

"Uh...I hope this shit not corny, but I made you breakfast and I put some shit on it, but now that you actually standing here I feel embarrassed so go sit down so I can take it off," he spoke making me chuckle and walk over to him.

"Lemme read it," I said looking at the pancakes.

"No, get outta here," he spoke making me walk closer and stand behind him so his back was touching my chest.

"Lemme see Cev," I said to him resting my chin on his head. I looked down at the pancakes that had Happy B-Day written in chocolate sauce making me chuckle.

"It's stupid...," he mumbled pushing me off of him and grabbing his plate.

"No it's not Cev. It's honestly really sweet. Thank you my baby," I told him kissing his cheek making him pull me back and tenderly kiss my lips.

"Happy birthday...again," he spoke chuckling making me smile at him.

"Thank you Cev and thank you for my breakfast too. You gone be busy today?" I asked him as he looked at me like I was crazy.

"It's yo birthday. Why would I be doing anything, but chilling with you? I wouldn't even leave Itrez and Nori. We gotta do something. Whatchu tryna do today?" He asked me eating a piece of bacon.

"I don't know. I never do anything for my birthday. Like I used to just...never mind. I don't normally do anything on my birthday so whatever you wanna do is fine. We could just order in and buy some food and liquor or something," I told him as he squinted his eyes at me.

"What was you about to say?" He asks me making me shake my head.

"Nothing baby. Don't worry about it," I told him chuckling as he got up and walked over to me. "Don't start yo shit Cévon,"

"You about to say you normally fuck P?" He spoke as I sighed.

"That's why I didn't say it because I knew you were gonna get upset. I didn't say that so relax," I replied as he nodded his head.

"Always talking about P. P this, P that, like go be wit P for yo birthday then," he spoke walking back to his food.

"Aight imma leave then," I told him not being serious. Watch this...

"If you walk out that door I promise yo knee caps coming off," he told me making me laugh at him which caused him to laugh too.

"All the way off Cev? What the fuck?" I laughed as he smiled at me.

"Don't play wit me nigga. Anyway, you want it to just be us or you want me to invite some people. More lien Itrez and Nori and probably they people," he spoke making me smirk at him.

"Like a triple date?" I asked him eating one of my pancakes after folding it up. I'm a big man.

"No. We not dating," he told me making me smack my lips.

"You ain't been my boyfriend for the past week?" I asked him chuckling as he shook his head. "So if-,"

"Cordell, make it to 26. I guess you my nigga, but don't be telling the whole world. I know imma prize, but still," he spoke trying not to smile making me smile.

"You sure are," I told him making him look away from me and eat more of his food.

To the average eye I'm sure people would see us and say oh he's so mean to him and shit, but nah, I know that's just how he plays and shit. It's how we were. Our dynamic was very light and playful and I had no problem with that. He had really come outta his shell and got comfy around me which I loved. Of course there were still those moments where he got nervous or whatever, but for the most part he was back to being his normal self with the perks of him kissing me and being more touchy.

I was loving this.

We finished eating our breakfast and then we each took showers and got dressed for the day.

From "Cortlen💪🏾":
Happy birthday nigga. You
edging toward that senior citizen age
baby brother 🤣

To "Cortlen💪🏾":
Nigga aren't you older than me?
You damn near one foot in the grave😭

From "Cortlen💪🏾":
Nigga fuck you. I ain't that
old. What you doing today?
You tryna throw a little party at the trap
I'll get some fine ass bitches out hiere and
we can have us a good old time. It's been a
minute since we last hung out together
wit the gang and what better than to do
that on yo birthday. Be around here at
like 12. We gone get you lit!

I read the message and looked at Cev who was putting on cologne and checking out his haircut in the mirror he got yesterday.

Shit do I go party with my brother or stay here with Cev. He's gonna be pissed if I leave him, but I haven't been spending anytime with my brother lately and it since he finally wants to do something for me. It's my birthday can't I just do both?

"Why you looking like that dude?" He asked me getting close in my space while looking at me with a smile.

"My brother wants me to spend my birthday with him and the gang. It the first time he's ever wanted to do something like this, but I know you wanted me to spend toda-,"

"Nah it's coo. Go ahead," he spoke with his smile dropping before walking away from me and sitting down on the couch.

"Cev, I'm not saying I'm going I'm just saying that he wants me to go and I haven't been really around him lately and I mean I do-,"

"He's yo brother gang I get it. Go spend the day with him it's fine. It's your birthday after all. You can do whatever you want bro. Oh lemme give you yo gift before you go," he spoke getting up before walking back to his room and grabbing a sparkly blue bag.

He handed it to me before sitting back on the couch and picking his phone nonchalantly typing away. I looked into the bag grabbing the card that was on the top opening it.

I read the front of the card before chuckling.

I SEARCHED AND SEARCHED FOR
THE BEST GIFT...
THEN REMEMBERED
YOU HAVE ME!
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!

I opened the card and ready what he wrote down.

This is obviously a joke. I really feel like Im not good enough for you everyday, but you always make me feel like I am. You've been making me happier than I've ever been and I honestly feel like it's my birthday everyday that I'm with you. I hope that we're never single again cause the way I feel about you it would drive me insane if we broke up. Happy birthday to the best boyfriend ever even if it's only been a week. I feel like deep down I've always felt something for you and the way you make me feel now is perfect. I've never been happier. I hope you have a good birthday and I don't mean to be weird or anything cause I know it's early, but...I love you. You don't have to say it back. Happy birthday baby!

P.S...I'm ready

I looked over at him shocked honestly feeling my heart beating faster. I got butterflies in my stomach right now. He loves me? Do I really make him feel that good? I don't know what I've been doing to him, but being myself. He loves me? I felt really bad looking at him now playing with his hoodies strings while looking up at the tv and avoiding eye contact.

"Cev-,"

"Don't talk about it...just keep that to yoself. I don't even know why I said that...you just make me cheesy type happy like I'm in a romcom or sum, but don't say say nothing about it. Just open the rest of your gifts it's just a card," he mumbled still not looking at me. "I'm going to the store I'll be right back. You can let Nori or Itrez in if they get here before I do,"

He walked out of the house quickly before I could say anything making me sigh and look into the bag. I saw a couple of stacks of money making me looks shocked. It was wrapped in a piece of white paper that he had wrote in saying "You know I had to double it lol"

4,000 dollars. What the fuck Cévon? I'm definitely giving it back to him. This is too much. I looked into the bag seeing more shit. That fucking cologne that I love that he wears. Oh I'm putting this through my crib. Wait he knows I love his smell? I wondered what cologne he was wearing it smells so good. A diamond Cuban bracelet. Where he get this money from? There was one more thing in the bag which was a bottle of D'Usse Cognac XO. This shit mad expensive...

Damn he went all out for my birthday...

"Yo, yo, yo," I heard Nori's voice through the screen door making me open it up and let her in. She gave a hug smiling. "Happy birthday ganger! Damn I hang around old ass niggas. Anyway, I work a normal ass job so I'm broke, but I still got you a card so here,"

"You didn't have to get me anything Nori. Thank you," I told her with a small smile.

I read the card laughing at it before smacking my lips making her laugh.

What's a birthday card with no money inside?

This one...Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday BIL! Hope you have a good day! We getting drunk tonight!

"Really Nori?" I asked her chuckling as she laughed too. "Thank you though for the birthday wishes. I didn't even think he told anyone about it being my birthday,"

"Are you kidding me? He's been talking about ever since he found out. He wasn't gonna let us forget. But here though that card was just a joke. Remember I'm poor," she said to handing me 50 dollars.

"Nori, you didn't have to give me this. Here. I'm good. Yo friend just gave me money anyway. It's fine," I told her as she closed her eyes holding her hands up.

"Nope that's all yours. Happy birthday," she said to me as Cev walked back into the house looking at me.

"Cev, thank you for all of my gifts man. You didn't have to go all out and I know I told you to not worry about that money. You gotta take it back man I was giving it to you to pay me back," I told him as he shrugged.

"I'm not taking it back. So don't ask. And it was nothing. I did a little shipment for Og the other day and it paid me nice so I wanted to do something nice for you," he mumbled something walking to the back.

"What's wrong with him?" She asked me as I sighed walking to the back following him.

"Cev, I really appreciate everything you did for me and that letter you wrote me was so nice. It was so sweet and I'm glad that-,"

"I told you not to talk about. I don't like talking about my feelings out loud. That's why I wrote it down. You making me feel weird. Just take yo gifts and go with yo brother or something. You welcome by the way. I just wanted to get you some nice shit. I saw you look at that bracelet the other day at the mall and k know you like drinking so I gotchu some good Dusse. I was paying you back regardless and I got extra money so I doubled it. It's nothing and I know you like that cologne so I bought that too. I don't wanna talk about my feelings and I know you wanna go so go I'll be fine. It's yo birthday after all. Do what you want," he spoke sighing making me walk over to him. He looks so fucking sad.

Fuck man...

"Cev, you don't wanna talk about yo feelings?" I asked him as he shook his head. I looked over at his dressed and grabbed a sharpie marker and walking back over to him. I grabbed his arm pulling it out making him look at me confused.

"What the fuck are you doing Cordell?" He asked me as I chuckled.

"You don't wanna talk about how we feel and shit. Imma write it down," I told him picking up my phone first.

To "Cortlen💪🏾":
Maybe we can do something tmr
I have plans for tonight. Love you tho

I put my phone down looking at Cev who was looking away from me annoyed. I couldn't leave him. I wanted to spend the day with him especially after everything he just did for me. I feel special as fuck.

I pulled the top off of the marker and wrote in his arm:

I love you.

"There since you don't wanna talk. I'll write it down my baby. Now what are we doing today?" I asked him a she looked at his arm not knowing what it said at first before looking at it and then looking up at me with a small smile. "Now, we good? I'm not leaving you and I already told my brother I'm not so what we doing today?"

He leaned forward pecking my lips with his arms around my neck making me close my eyes and deepen the kiss while pulling him on top of me. I placed my hands on his ass as he ground his front into mine making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Yo!" We heard making us both jump and look at the door.

"Fuck man...," he groaned annoyed before moving off off of me and stomping tot he door.

"Aye, we have all night Cev. Relax," I told him watching as he took a deep breathe before opening the door.

Today should be fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Comere bro," Cev spoke as he stood in the kitchen sipping his sprite. I walked over to him and stood over him with my hands on both sides of him. He looked up at me and grabbed my face making me smile. "You know my favorite thing about to face is yo dimples? Like they make you look real good. You fine as hell,"

"Me? Nah that's all you baby, but thank you for the compliment," I spoke as he nodded his head continuing to hold my face. He pulled me towards him kissing me a couple of times before licking his lips.

"Damn you fine," he spoke making me chuckle and kiss his cheek.

"I'm about to open my bottle. You gone drink it with me?" I asked him as he shook his head.

"I wanna be sober," he told me looking me in my eyes. "Maybe you should stay sober too,"

"Why? I'm giving you consent right now to do whatever you want to me," I told him as he chuckled.

"I want us both to be here yaknow? And remember it. I kinda did the room up too when you went to the store with Nori," he spoke making me lick my lips and looks at him.

"Whatchu wanna do baby? You wanna go in there now?" I asked him as he looked at everyone. Itrez was getting a lap dance from TaTa, and Nori was giving one to her girl.

"Yea...," he spoke grabbing my hand and guiding me out of the kitchen. "I'm about to go fuck so don't fuck up my house and don't come knock on that door unless one of y'all dead,"

"You gay as fuck," Itrez spoke laughing hard as fuck.

"Oh my," Nori spoke putting her hand on her chest making me laugh at her.

"I knew that already," he replied pulling to his room and closing and locking the door. I looked at the bed that had white and black rose petals scattered around. He turned on some music and then sat down on the bed looking up at me as I stood in front him smiling.

"We can't go back after this...like you'll be stuck with me forever cause I can't just let you fuck me just for you to leave. We really locked it for life I hope you know that," he spoke making me nod my head and look at him with a small smirk.

"Of course baby. I'm not going anywhere unless you get tired of me," I spoke as he nodded his head pulling the front of my shorts down looking up at me.

"Bare with me. It's my first time...," he spoke taking a deep breath before pulling my dick out and rubbing it while staring at me. He leaned forward before hesitating and sitting back looking away.

"You don't wanna suck it? You don't have to baby," I told him with a warm smile making himself sigh.

"It's yo birthday. I'm just bitching out," he spoke sighing before leaning forward again and then giving my tip a tiny lick. He looked up at me before closing his eyes and putting his mouth around it going down slowly. He made it all the way to the base pulling back up.

No gag relax? Im in love.

"That's how I do it?" He asked me as I nodded my head.

"Just make your mouth more of a vacuum baby. You got it," I told him a she went down again sucking me on his way back out making me hiss in pleasure. There we go.

He started playing with my balls and getting more into it as I gently guided his head. He moved my hand before going back down on my dick this time adding a little twist to his head. He pulled all the way off before paying attention to my head sucking on it and raising his head off of my dick after every suck. Oh he got it.

"Fuck Cev," I moaned taking my shirt off as he continued doing what he was doing. I reached up to my nipples and started playing with them as he started slurping my dick with his eyes closed. "No baby, look at me while you suck that shít. You doing so good,"

He nodded his head before leaving off of my sick to play with and suck my balls.

"Who taught you t-this?" I asked him a she looked up at me.

"I know how I like my dick sucked, porn, and you," he told me before grabbing my ass and pulling me into his mouth looking up at me. I hissed out moaning as he sped up making my dick punch his throat. I grabbed his head and started throat fucking him as he just sat them letting me have control. He really has no gag reflex. What the fuck?

"Fuck baby," I groaned feeling my peak coming making me jump back and look at him breathing hard. "I'm not ready to cum yet. Lay down for me,"

He laid down on the bed and I grabbed his bottoms pulling them off of him with him helping me by lifting up. I took his shirt off of him too before leaning down and kissing him passionately as he put one of his hand son my head pulling me closer to him. I positioned myself so that my dick was on top of his and started to grind into him making him moan into my mouth.

"That feels so good," he whispered placing his hands on my ass to make me grind into him harder and faster. He spread his legs a bit closing his eyes and we continued frotting making him moan and breath hard. He's cumming?

"F-Fuck mm," he moaned tensing up as I watched his nut leak down the side of him as he looked up at me. "That felt too good. Something about you being on top of me like that made me cum quick...I'm sorry,"

"Don't apologize it's all good baby. We're not done anyway," I told him as he smirked at me nodding his head. I turned him over and pulled his lower half up making me see his ass in full. He shaved? Damn this nigga gotta fat ass. He got one them asses that you see when you out in the hood and nigga sagging, but got his ass jiggling wit every step. His ass was so soft and fat and it definitely moved. All that ass on this one nigga and he's never been wit a guy before. I feel blessed.

His has the perfect ass to me. I smacked it watching it jiggle making me do it again. I leaned down and spat on his hole before taking his balls into my mouth. I moved up and started massaging his hole with my thumb before spitting in it again. I placed a kiss on it before taking my tongue and licking it. I grabbed both of his ass cheeks and jiggled them as I started eating his ass. He moaned pushing back on me as I started tongue fucking him while he moaned. I reached around him and grabbed his dick stroking it slowly making reach back and grab my head pushing me in further.

"Fuck nigga," he groaned in that sexy ass voice grinding his ass back into my face. Imma suffocate, but I don't give a fuck. "What the fuck?"

I grabbed his hand moving away from him making him whine out and push back to find me.

"Hold on baby," I told him as he smacked his lips. I spat on his hole again before sticking one finger in him making him tense up. "Don't tense up Cev. The more you relax the better it feels,"

"There's something in my ass. YOU don't tense up nigga," he told me making me chuckle. I took my finger out before pushing back in there feeling him tense up again. I grabbed his dick and put it into my mouth sucking it as I fingered him to he could relax. After a while a added another finger while I continued to suck him off. "Mmm, Cordell,"

"I know baby," I spoke doing my fingers in a small scissor motion inside of him as I finger fucked him.

"I-I don't wanna wait no more," he whispered making me nod my head. I pulled my fingers out of him watching as he turned over to his back. I got into the middle of the bed with him turning his whole body so he would be facing me. I started rubbing my dick while looking at him. "Is it gonna hurt?"

"Yea Im not gonna lie you baby. It'll feel better after a while though I promise. It's just because you're so tight, it's gonna hurt a little," I told him as he nodded his head.

"I'm over thinking can you kiss me?" He spoke making me give him a small smile and lean down. I connected our lips after pushing his legs all the back and positioning him correctly to take me. He wrapped his arms around and kissed me. I felt his whole body relaxing making me smile in the kiss. I reached down grabbing my dick and rubbed it on his hole. I pressed my tip in while still kissing him feeling his body lock up and him gasp. "C-Cordell,"

"Relax Cev. Just lay on the bed and take a deep breath. Don't tense up. You gotta push out for me," I told him making him nod his head. He pushed out making it easier for me to go in. I looked at Cevs face which was scrunched up with his mouth open. I pushed half way in feeling him clenching up around me. "Don't do that. You too tight,"

"It hurts bro," he whined with his face turning red.

"Because you keep tensing up. Push out baby," I told him feeling him do it again. "I gotchu Cev. Just trust me. Comere," I said to him placing my mouth on his as I continued to push into him. He whimpered into my mouth holding onto to me as I pushed my self all the way in.

"I can't! Take it out!," he yelled pushing me making me grab his arms and put them back around me.

"I won't move. Imma let you get used to it," I told him as I put my face in his next. I've never been in anything tight before. This must be heaven.

"Ok. Don't move." He spoke making me kiss his neck. After a while he finally told me it was ok for me to move and I pulled out of him. I went back in half way before pulling out again and then going back half way. I continued to do that looking at his face as he moaned with his eyes closed.

He can only take half, but that's ok. I'll get him used to taking all of me another time. If this feels better for him then that's what im doing.

I continued don't that for a while until I saw him really relax and felt his whole body melt. He grabbed the back of his knees and held his legs back looking up at me.

"Cordell, it feels good now," he groaned as I nodded my head breathing out.

"I know baby and you feel so good," I spoke kissing him again.

"I wanna try back shots," he breathed out making me nod my head. I pulled out of him and turned him over pushing his head down into the bed and pulling his ass up. I angled him perfectly and then rubbed my hand down his arch as he held onto the covers. I lined myself up again before pushing into him making his breath in harshly. I placed my hands on his waist and started fucking him watching as his ass jiggled slightly.

"Fuck Cev. You feel so good baby. You taking me
So good," I told him as he put his face down with no sounds coming out of him. I went slightly deeper hearing him whimper and push back into me. He got on his hands and knees and moved backwards until my whole dick was inside of him and then leaned back down slightly shaking. Oh he wants all of me. I pulled out and pushed back in as I started stroking him faster.

"Yea, nigga mm, like that," he breathed out in an airy voice holding onto the bed tightly. I looked down at his hole and my dick that was now covered in white while I fucked him.

"You making a mess baby. I'm making you feel good?"i asked him storming him watching as he ass creamed and jiggled with every stroked. The room was filled with the squelching sounds, the music, and his ass clapping on my dick.

I started going at and angle making him tense up and moan loudly while pushing back on me.

"Right there nigga. Fuck Cordell," he moaned tightening up around me.

"Push it out baby," I told him smacking his ass while he threw it back on me.

Best birthday ever.

After a while we decided to switch positions once we both came.

I held onto Cev's ass as he bounced up and down on my dick slamming himself down making his cream splatter all over us. He cussed quietly and moaned with his eyes closed as he placed his hands on my chest riding me.

Every hit was getting a sound of his rather it was a cuss, a moan, or a hiss. They were all so manly though and i think that's what i loved the most. He was loving my dick and I was loving everything about him.

"I'm about to cum," he moaned out leaning down on me, but he never stopped. I moaned myself feeling my urge to cut happen as I smacked his ass feeling him start to shake while riding me letting me know he was cumming. I felt his nut swuirting out onto my chest making me grab his ass cheeks in my hands tightly bouncing him up and down on me. That clapping noise was going crazy.

"Fuck Cev, I'm cumming," I told him as he clenched up around me while I fucked him. I started pouring me
seed deep inside of him breathing heavy at the amazing feeling I was getting. He rocked back and forth on body with his eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed.

"L-Leave it in," he spoke making me rub his back and ass seeing the white on this. Baby is a big creamer. I'm happy.

"You ok baby?" I asked him as he nodded his head holding onto me tightly.

"Mhm,"  he hummed growing quiet. He's definitely the most quiet t I've ever fucked, but it didn't ruin my experience. I liked that he was being himself and that he even felt comfortable enough to even take this step with me.

We were really locked in for life now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning I woke up with him laying on my chest sleeping making me smile and rub his back. He moved in his sleep slightly making me stop and just look at him. I picked up my phone and saw that my brother had called me like 20 times and texted me
Too.

From "Cortlen💪🏾":
You must be getting some
pussy if you ain't responding.
we gone turn up tmr night it's
all good

That was the most recent message. I locked my phone and sat up hearing him groan.

"My ass hurts," he groaned looking up at me.

"I think I know why," I replied laughing making him sigh and lay back down on my chest.

"My back too and I got hickies now," he mumbled making me look at him.

"They look good on you," I told him as he rolled his eyes. "Lemme get up baby so I can get cleaned up,"

"...I don't want you to go. I wanna spend the day with you," he spoke looking up at me making me chuckle.

"I give you dick one time now you a clinger?" I joked as he just looked at me before sitting up. "That was a joke baby. I'm not leaving I'm just going to take a shower,"

"Nah it's fine," he replied making me groan.

"No, let's not do this. I was just joking with you. You talk about me being clingy all the time baby I didn't mean it I was just playing with you baby," I explained as he ignored me.

"I got shit to do anyway. Take yo shower and then lock up when you leave," he spoke standing up and limping over to his clothes from last not putting his under where on.

"You kicking me out now? You can't be serious baby. It was just a fucking joke. I didn't mean to offend you. I know you probably still feeling vulnerable and shit but I was only playing around with you. I d-,"

"Bye Cordell. Lemme not be clingy," he spoke slowly walking out of the room.

What the fuck did I just do? What did I say?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ain't gone lie...chapter mid, sex scene trash, ending stupid...this the longest it ever took me to write e chapter and it fucking sucks 🤪. I don't know y'all k just relay don't like this chapter this was my worst one yet😭

I was writing it during a family outing and I think I couldn't really get into it how I wanted to so I could update. Sorry y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.1K 14
"all the opp hoes sad cause he got shot & i got rich." a story heavily inspired by my oneshots "chances" & "all i want" from hallunicating.
70.9K 4.1K 43
You can change your name, Change your mind, And leave this fucked up place behind, But I'll know, I'll know.
389K 17.6K 30
𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 '𝖘𝖎𝖗'
857K 39.3K 39
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞" 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 1