love syndrome (Keith &Roman)

By sweetlovemoment

This is a story of two boys Keith and Roman Keith is a tattoo artist and a boy who like to take a bodyguard... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 Roman and Keith first time
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 One more passionate night
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29(1/2)
chapter 29 (2/2)
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
child meaning in chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 47
chapter 42
information about 47
chapter 43
chapter 48
chapter 44
chapter 49
chapter 45
quarry from writer
chapter 46
link in other language

chapter 31

5.7K 210 169
By sweetlovemoment

I think you was have fun today because this chapter is interesting 🥰😁
       Let's start reading

I thought I would see your power again," Roman teased.

"Not if I'm really rampant. You're going to have to pay a lot of damage here," Keith said with a smirk.

"Boss, I have some news," Noris said, handing Roman an iPad. Roman came over to see with Keith sitting next to him watching.

"Oh, there were 2 human trafficking busts with a toxic lab, don't tell me, this is the information you gave my dad?" Keith asked suspiciously.

"Yes, your dad works very fast. Although it was only a few days ago, so your father has a lot of influence within the government organization," congratulated Román.

“What about the worms at the FBI?” Keith continued.

"If I had to guess, your dad probably still stuck with that guy. He's not open yet," Roman replies, and Keith nods before chuckling slightly.

"For now, the people on that side would like to see it," Keith said with a smile.

"Why are those FBI guys so dumb!?" Alcohol-filled screams echoed through Marco's office.

"Calm down, Marco," said Marco's father, Manuel.

"Dad, how can you tell me to calm down? Our 2 warehouses where money is made were cleaned up by officials. It cost us a lot of income," Marco said in an annoyed tone.

"And that counselor? Didn't you ask him about the news?" Manuel asked about his own people at the FBI.

"No, I called him. That he didn't know anything about this plan at all?" Marco said with suspicion and resentment.

"And Mr. Andrew?" Manuel asked again.

"Mr. Andrew is just as upset as I am. Fortunately, there's no evidence for them to get to us now," Marco replied to his father, along with contemplating that. How did government agencies know their secret locations?

"Well, that's good, but be careful not to let this get to your grandfather's ears. If he finds out what we do, the position of Clan Patriarch might escape me," Manuel said in a serious tone.

"Daddy really expects grandpa to give you this position? Isn't it that he wants to save it for Román?" Marco said with disgust, when he thinks of Román.

"They left the family to take their mother's last name. They have no rights with our family," Manuel assured his son. Marco let out a deep breath before nodding then had his secretary call the FBI people to talk about the incident.

"Sigh, if I had wings, my wings would have broken," Keith said jokingly, on the morning of the new day because today they are flying to Italy.

"Why?" Roman asked back.

"I play flying here and there. Maybe all over the world," Keith replied, and Roman gave him a small smile.

"When you go to Thailand, you can be still as a fountain," Roman said helpfully.

"So you're not going to take me here and there are you?" Keith asked.

"Maybe sometimes, if necessary, but not often, because I don't want you to be tired," Roman told him, secretly thinking how tired he is even if he's just sitting on the plane or left alone in the car.

"Fine," Keith replied, as they packed their things, they went to the airport and then straight to Italy.

****""

"Get some rest," Roman said as he led Keith to his penthouse. that Keith had been here before, taking Tommy to Roman.

"When are we going to your grandfather's house?" Keith asked.

"That's great. We only made it in time for dinner," Roman said nonchalantly.

"Travis, did you call there?" Roman asked his secretary.

"Done," Travis replied.

"I want to swim a bit, you don't mind," Keith said, because he wanted to swim in Roman's pool, since he brought Tommy.

"Okay, I'll sit in the next room and work," Roman replied, and the two went their separate ways. Keith changed into a bathing suit, took off his shirt and put on a robe, and went out into the pool. The room where Roman was and worked was the living room, a glass room that can look towards the pool, he was listening to his 3 main secretaries report on various tasks.

"Keith. Do you want a drink?" Astro asked.

"Um, let's have some lemonade," Keith replied, before taking off his coat and getting a little warm. In which Roman sat and watched with bright eyes, although his eyes were watching, his ears were listening to what his subordinates were reporting.

"Shall I close the curtains, boss?" Nathan asked, when he noticed that Roman was looking towards the pool, he didn't say anything but he knew who he was looking at.

"I'm looking for people to put me in a good mood. Or do you want me to lose my temper?" Roman said flatly, his eyes rolling to look at Nathan, causing Nathan to lower his head a little.

"I'm just afraid the boss loses focus," Nathan said quietly. Meanwhile, Travis and Chimera look at Nathan sternly.

"Hey, it's a waste of time working with me, Nathan," Roman said.

"S-sorry," Nathan replied, knowing that Roman was getting more and more upset.

"Oh. Boss, Dr. Mason has sent you the progress report on the poisoning. Boss, will you see it?" Travis helped change the atmosphere.

"Go ahead," Roman replied, before pulling out his iPad and looking at the email he'd sent from the bullet turret.

On Keith's side after warming up and washing up I jump into the water wonderfully along with a swim to continue exercising before going up to sit and rest on the edge of the pool along with receiving a drink that Astro made to sip Keith admits it's a very comfortable life for him. But he still prefers to do things on his own. Now he is with Roman, he agrees to obey Roman first. Keith swam to his satisfaction, showered again and changed clothes, then rests and waits for the time to go to Accardo's house.

"Almost there," Roman said, as he and Keith made their way to the Accardo family mansion.

"Do you have to call a car and have it try to wait?" Keith asked with a smile.

"Why would I be waiting?" Roman asked back.

"In case your grandfather has a heart attack, from our story I'll get him to the hospital on time," Keith replied, Roman chuckled, feeling good to see his grandfather's reaction.

"It's not necessary," Roman replied nonchalantly. The car soon pulled up to the mansion's driveway, Keith looking around with interest. Roman brought 12 bodyguards with him.

“Do you have any of your people here?” Keith asked, Roman's mouth twisting slightly. Keith guessed that Roman was also part of this family.

"Yes," Roman answered shortly. Keith nodded with a smile. Until the car stopped in front of the door. Astro got out of the car and opened the door for Roman and Keith. The maids and caretakers stood up and waited to greet Roman as usual and to see that Roman had brought a young Asian man with him looking suspicious. Some people know the news that Roman would bring his lover to meet his own grandparents, they looked at keith in amazement.

"The master and everyone are waiting in the left wing sitting room," the head butler said.

"Apart from Accardo's people. Who else came?" Roman asked because he had a feeling it wasn't just them. because looking at the unknown bodyguards standing not far away.

“The Dagino family is here as well,” the butler replied honestly. Roman smiled before turning to Keith standing next to him.

"Accardo seems to be afraid of you that's why they called for reinforcements like this," Roman said, and Keith let out a light laugh.

"Then we shouldn't keep them waiting." Keith asked back, his eyes shining with amusement.

"As you wish, go ahead," Roman backed up Keith. Keith turned to face the butler, looking at him carefully.

"A bit unsettling," Keith said quietly. The butler could feel the creepy aura like Roman and Keith coming from around Keith. The head butler knew immediately that this person was definitely not someone who could be easily intimidated. Looks like Accardo and Dagino found something solid tonight.

Yes", replied the big butler before extending his hand inviting Roman and Keith to walk everyone when the two along with some bodyguards entered the living room where there were noises and laughter. Keith saw 7 people sitting in the room. As soon as Roman and Keith intervened, all eyes turned to stare.

"Román is here," Rina said with a smile. Not paying attention to Keith standing next to Roman at all.

"Hello everyone," Roman said, and Keith looked at the two older men and women sitting together, saw that the old man was looking at him with soft eyes and a hint of concern. The older man sitting next to her looked at Keith with searching eyes and disgusted.

"Sit down, Roman. Weren't you the one who said that you would bring your lover to introduce us to grandma and grandpa?" Roman's grandmother spoke first.

"Yeah, this is Keith, my boyfriend," Roman suggested.

"Hello, Grandma, Grandpa," Keith immediately greeted the other intimately. Partly because he also wanted to try Roman's grandfather.

"Me and my wife are not your grandparents don't say that," interrupted Roman's grandfather, Frances, making Rina secretly smile at Keith. Keith lightly poked her cheek with his tongue.

//We start early// Keith speaks softly to Roman. Roman smiled slightly.

"And another thing today is family day, I don't want anyone else to come here with me," said Francés. Keith wanted to laugh out loud at Roman's grandfather's thoughtless comment.

//How did your grandfather lead the clan?// Keith spoke softly to Roman with a mocking tone. Roman chuckled slightly, before Keith turned to Rina's family, both the girl's father and grandfather arrived today.

"Miss Rina, Roman's grandfather didn't want you to join today, I guess you'll have to go back," Keith said, causing everyone to be immediately shocked. Roman's grandfather seemed to realize that he had forgotten that Rina's family was not dee Accardo's.

"The Dagino family is like my family, because somehow we'll get involved," Roman's grandfather hastily corrected him.

"Um, my last name is Vasillo. Probably not from this family. Shall we go back Keith?" Roman turned to Kieth and asked quietly.

"Romano! Are you provoking Grandpa?" Marco yelled suddenly.

"I'm just telling the truth if this place doesn't welcome my boyfriend why am I here?" Roman asked coldly.

"Don't be mad. Quiet Romano, everyone is welcome here." Roman's grandmother hastily interrupted because she was afraid that her beloved grandson would leave.

"Don't be long," Frances turned to scold her wife.

"How are you? Can I stay with you?" Keith asked in an annoyed tone.

"Ugh, if you want to stay," Frances said, because I know if he chased Keith away, Roman would probably leave too. Roman led Keith to sit on another sofa, ignoring Rina's sweet gaze.

"So you don't want to say hello to the Dagino family, Roman?" Roman's grandfather said in a deep voice.

"Hello," Roman said flatly causing Rina's grandfather and father to look in disgust, but he didn't say anything.

"Since Roman's here let's talk about the engagement, okay?" Rina's father Debro said, Rina gave Keith a quizzical look, because there are only people here who support her.

"What kind of commitment?" Keith asked.

"Truthfully, it's not something outsiders should know, but I'll tell you, what's up with the engagement we're talking about? It's about Roman and Rina," said Rina's grandfather Andrew.

"Has no one tried to force it, Mr. Roman?" Keith asked Roman with a smile, causing the girl's face to freeze.

" This is too much!" Rina yelled angrily. Keith smiled slightly. He is not afraid in the least.

"Where is too much? Did I say something wrong, between no one taking it and trying to force it on Mr. Roman?" Keith repeated.

"My granddaughter is not your playmate," Andrew said with a sneer.

I don't think I'm going to be friends with your granddaughter, don't worry," Keith replied languidly.

"Román, this type of person? That you took as a lover. I absolutely do not accept it," said Francés in an angry tone.

(Ohhh dear grandfather you still have many thing to see in Keith 🥰)

"I don't want my grandfather to accept me. Only my parents accept and I'm satisfied", Roman replied indifferently, his grandfather's face turned red with anger.

"For everyone who doesn't know yet. Mr. Roman's parents love me very much, they are both very cute and very respectful," Keith said, teasing everyone.

"But I already agreed with Andrew. That I would let you marry Rina, Roman" the French grandfather kept insisting on the same word.

"Grandpa has no right to force me. Because I'm not in Grandpa's family tree, I'm also not in love with this woman at all. If Grandpa really wants to get involved with Dagino let Marco marry Rina." Roman said coldly and with a disgusted look at the girl making the young woman numb the house unable to speak.

"It's me, you're in a hurry to go home Rina. You don't want to be embarrassed." Keith turned to the young woman with a mocking tone.

"Someone, I dragged this rude bastard," Rina's father Debro said angrily, and knowing the Accardo family didn't care for sure people dragged Keith away.

"Can I stretch?" Keith turned to Roman.

"Relax," replied Roman, Debro's men and Marco's. They entered the guest room immediately.

"Drag this boy away," Debro ordered. Marco and his father nodded to their subordinates to take Keith away. because they knew that Roman had only brought 12 bodyguards, and as soon as the other hand reached Keith's arm. Keith swung his arm around and grabbed the other's neck so hard he fell over. And then Keith uses his knees as a buffer on the other party's face until the stomach turned the other way made everyone a bit surprised, then Keith stood up.

(😁😁It was amazing Keith but grandma didn't scare i think so)

"Sorry to scare you, Grandma Anthea," Keith said to Roman's grandmother. Because Roman had told Keith his grandmother's name earlier. before going on to lead Debro and Marco's men, he came to drag in the middle of everyone's surprised eyes. Roman sat cross-legged and watched in silence. I didn't go to help but because he knows Keith can handle it. But he would watch his own back in an emergency. In just 5 minutes the 6 people who were going to drag keith fell to the floor of the room. Keith shook his neck and shook his shoulder slightly.

Stadt!

"OK"

"Shout"

The sound of gunshots and the screams of people who had been heard earlier were louder. When the other party pulled out a knife, he intends to accidentally attack Keith. But iman took out his own gun and shot into his hand until his finger fell to the ground. The knife flew the other way, blood spurting out onto the guest room floor. Rina herself screamed in shock.

"Don't even think about touching my boyfriend," Roman said quietly. The others immediately rushed the person who was shot out of the guest room including those who were previously shot down.

( This was amazing Roman it was the mafia thing)

"Thank you," Keith tells Roman, smiling before walking over and sitting next to Roman as usual as if nothing had happened.

"Excuse me Grandma for the commotion that messed up the house a bit," Roman said, he knew his grandma definitely wouldn't be surprised to see him shoot people in the face. Because your grandmother has been through enough dangerous stories. His grandmother could only smile weakly, a little stressed because she knew that Accardo and Roman's relationship would definitely worsen.

"You...." Marco clenched his teeth, because it was like being insulted by Román at home. Román ignored Marco's angry look. But he turned to look at his grandfather frowning in dissatisfaction but said nothing.

"If I had to erase the Accardo clan from this world I can do it very easily. But I don't do it for my grandmother, other families. Who will bother me and my lover again? Don't say I didn't warn you," Roman said. looking over the side of the Dagino family, looking uneasy but not daring to do anything.

"So okay, are we still going to have dinner together? I'm hungry now," Keith asked. pretending to look innocent. Everyone except Roman's grandmother and Roman looked at Keith with annoyed eyes.

"Uh. the dining room table is ready," the head butler said with a slightly hesitant voice. Because he was still stunned by the events that Keith had done with Debro and Marco's men.

"French, I don't want to stay. I'll apologize and go, then we can talk again," Andrew said, Rina was a little offended but didn't dare say anything.

"Sorry, let's meet again later. Gerardo, come out and send my friends." French turned to tell his butler to come out and send Andrew and his family. Debro and Rina once again said goodbye to Roman's grandparents. before leaving impatiently but if he stayed, he knew he wouldn't be able to fight Roman.

"Then let's go to the dining room," said Roman's grandmother. Because wherever Roman and Keith left off when Roman's grandmother finished speaking, Roman's grandfather, along with Marco's father and Marco himself, inevitably entered the dining room even though they didn't want to share the table with Keith.

//Those two left so fast I still hadn't had any fun//. Keith complains quietly. While walking towards the dining room with Roman.

//Huh, that's all I'm thinking about how to deal with you and me// Roman replies before pulling Keith's waist up to sit at the dining room table. Grandfather sat at the head of the table. The grandmother sat on the left side of the grandfather, followed by Marco, and Manuel Marco's father, and Roman sits on the right of the grandfather, followed by Keith, the food was brought out and served.

"Huh, I didn't know someone like you. Have you ever had a fancy meal like this?" Manuel said to Keith.

"How is this food different from other foods?" Keith asked.

"Well, the price is expensive. Until someone like you couldn't reach it? Isn't it that now you're dating Roman with what you can reach?" Manuel I say again.

"The food on this table is no different from any food you've ever eaten. Because you eat and fill your stomach as well before you take out the same thing. What's the difference?" Keith said, causing everyone except Roman to look shocked, and their faces turned slightly bitter. When Keith talks about pooping on the table.

(Baby Keith I love you but that did sound rude and impolite)

"Saying I don't have manners? Talking shit like this imitates Mr. Manuel for speaking rudely to me first," Keith said, smiling at Marco's father. Manuel.

Roman's grandmother turned to her eldest son, while shaking her head as if begging him not to speak again, Manuel could only look at Keith. His eyes turned green. Marco wasn't happy with Keith arguing with his father either.

//Huh, your uncle is like a child. Scolded by your grandmother // Keith spoke softly to Roman. Roman then chuckled in his throat. making Manuel and Marco's eyes pop out of their sockets. because he suspects that Roman and Keith were gossiping about them until they all started eating together it seems that only Keith and Roman have particularly good appetites.

"How is your business going, Marco?" Roman asked suddenly. This made Marco frown slightly.

"My business is growing well, why do you ask?" Marco asked, Roman smiled slightly.

"If everything goes well, then I'm glad," Roman replied nonchalantly. But Marco secretly wondered why Roman had asked.

"Really, Grandpa, did you hear the news that the FBI broke up the human trafficking ring? I saw the news the other day, it seems like a big problem," Roman said in a normal tone, but it surprised Manuel and Marco.

"Look, the news says that in addition to smuggling people, they also bring in humans for testing, right?" Frances asked, when her grandson asked to speak then spoke.

"Yes, the people who do these things. I don't know what group they belong to," Roman said, with a slight glance at Manuel and Marco saw the two father and son sitting looking at each other with stressed expressions on their faces.

"Whoever it is, whatever it is. But you do not get involved in any of these things, even if our hands are not 100% clean, but about human trafficking and drugs, I do not agree," said Roman's grandfather. in a serious tone

"And you Marco? Who do you think they are?" Roman pretended to turn around and ask Marco.

"I don't care about those things," Marco replied immediately. Roman chuckled but said nothing. Spy turned to Keith.

"Are you full?" Roman asked weakly.

"I'm full. The chef here cooks delicious food. I suspect I'll have to come for dinner more often," Keith pretended to say.

"You're not welcome," interrupted Grandpa Frances immediately.

"If you're free, you can come with Roman," said Roman's grandmother, changing the mood at the table, Keith gave him a smile, Keith knows he's been a little reckless in front of Roman's grandmother. She didn't know if Roman's grandmother would accept it or not. Because Keith only cared about Roman's parents. But if Román's grandmother took pity on his wild personality. He would be very happy.

"Where do you plan to travel now?" Grandpa Francés turned to Román, because he knew that Román traveled a lot.

"I'm going to Thailand," Roman answered directly. because if he doesn't say soon, his grandfather will have to call his people to ask.

"What are you doing, don't you work in that area?" asked Roman's grandfather.

"He doesn't take care of the business in that area. But he takes care of the person in that area," Keith said with a smile. Making Roman's grandfather roll his eyes and realize that Keith is Thai.

"I have work to talk to Aresman. Keith will also visit his friends," said Román. Roman's grandfather didn't say a word, but he looked at Keith with annoyance that Roman takes care of Keith so much.

"When you've eaten and I'm full, I'd rather take Keith back first, the day after tomorrow we'll continue the trip to Thailand, I have a lot of work to do," Roman said.

"Come visit Grandma more often," Roman's Grandma said hastily.

"Yes," Roman replied before getting up from his chair, follow Keith and he left the dining room with Roman.

"Are you going to let Roman go out with him?" Manuel said suddenly. When Roman and Keith left the dining room.

"So what do you want me to do? You know how Roman is. Do you really think I can force him? And that person seems like an extraordinary craft. He's not a pushover that we're going to take the money and pay him off. Or you can go ahead and threaten to stop meddling with Román," said the French grandfather equally annoyed.

"Sir, I believe these things, let him choose for himself. You can see the consequences of forcing causing Marcel to leave the family, I don't want my grandson to cut us off again." Roman's grandmother spoke of Roman's father in a sad tone.

"Let's talk about it later," Roman's grandfather interrupted, because he didn't want to talk about it again in front of his wife.

"How are you?" Roman asked as they got back to the car, traveling back to Roman's penthouse.

"It was fun," Keith said, joking.

"By the way, your grandfather is still good enough to adjust his attitude. From what I could tell," Keith said while thinking.

"That stubborn old man? He can adjust it." Roman said mockingly.

“In a Thai proverb, they say that soft wood is easy to bend. Wood is hard to bend,” Keith said, explaining the meaning to Roman.

"Well, that's it, an old tree that bends hard," replied Roman.

"When the perm is hard just break it Grandpa. You have to take serious business. Now you can think for yourself, another thing I think you probably knew. Your uncle and Marco? You can't trust the reputation of the clan, otherwise , your uncle would have taken over the clan patriarchy by now, and he's not after you like that," Keith said as he had guessed. Roman thought the same thing as keith.

"Stop talking about that old man. I have work to clear tomorrow before I go to Thailand. Where do you want to go? So I can have someone take you outside?" Roman asked.

"Um, I think I'll call Jake. Maybe make an appointment for Jake to come to your penthouse?" Keith asked.

"Yes," Roman answered, because he knew Jake could be trusted.

"So tonight, I'll pay you back for letting me goof up at your grandfather's house today. Tell me what you want," Keith said, holding Roman's hand. He then uses his index finger to scratch Roman's palm mockingly. Roman instantly raised a smile.

"You said so yourself, Keith," Roman replied, his eyes shining.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.8K 34
"I have no family. I have no past. I have no friends. I have no surname. What is love? I do not know, because love does not exist for me. Not in my w...
577K 16K 29
One touch. One touch was enough for a tough mafia boss to fall in a love with the unknown girl. She was abused, he was abused. Two broken people tryi...
70.3K 2K 46
(Silently Drowning Series - Book Two) Maybe that's it. We eventually go numb; because you can't break a heart that's already broken. Maxwell Augustu...
216K 5.1K 57
You're in average person working at a semi-boring job. All you have is your best friend Christian, but an unexpected man shows up creating something...