Sex with me

By fjksfmkjxm

''Crawl to me'' i order as she goes down on her knees. Arching her ass. Crawling to me causing me to groan. I... More

Kisses
''Fingering ''
''Tease''
''Making out''
''Lost in the fire''
''Wild side''
Hoplophilia
''Making love''
Good Boy
''King's Obsession''
''I wanna ride it, baby''
So high~
''baby i want y-you''
Β©oach
''Cuff it''
''Punishment''
'I hate you'
Lovers in disguise
Victim no 101
Bend over
''you call it revenge, i call it favor''
Cruel
Tub
Wet Dream
Woman(GxG)
Submissive (GxG)
Masturbate
His first

''Kiss me''

21.7K 49 21
By fjksfmkjxm

''Kiss me''he rumbles against my neck .Pulling me closer and closer onto his lap.

Sighing i kiss .His neck.

His cheek.

His jawline ,licking it and biting it as his hands move from my waist to my hips.

Pinching my hips.

''stop teasing me or there will be consequences''he stares with hooded-thick dark eyes.Glaring at me.

I AM A TEASE tho.

So ignoring him i rock my hips against his HUGE cock.

He whimpers and moans throwing his head backwards.I bend down kissing his neck .

Biting his adam-apple.My hands taking off his belt. Unbuttoning his white button-up.

Pushing him backwards .I sit on HIM.it.

Biting my lips.I push my falling blonde hair into a Bun.

He stares at me with soo much Lust.Biting his lips.Thrusting his hip up .

Keeping my hands on his chest-covered chest-.I feel his Heart thumping so fastly.I think he may get a heart attack or something.LOL.

''You look so pretty under me''i smirk ,he blushes . Smiling softly. Looking up at me with those eyes.God.

I can't resist anymore.Leaning in i stare at his pink-full lips.He stares at mine,Breathing heavily.

His hands come up to my neck pushing me down to his lips.

Soft kiss,his lips slowly sucking mine.Fingers caressing my neck.

Until he bites my lip harshly. moaning i open up his tongue entering in.

He sucks my tongue.His hands caressing my covered Boobs.

Biting my upper and lower lip .Sucking them.

I pull out only to be followed by his lip.

I bite his lips harshly making him groan louder and his hands take off my skirt.

(Credits to Pinterest)....if you don't like this then imagine something else.

Leaving me in my pastel green  lace thong.

He pulls out of my mouth . Pushing me to sit on him.He watches.

''FUCK''his glare right on my covered pussy.

Pushing me down .He hovers on top of me.

Smiling up at him.I push him down,again.

As we fall down on the floor.

We stare at each other before .Laughing our ass off.

He tickles me.Hovering over me.

I laugh out .i fight for him to stop .

He pins my arms up with his one hand.

I stare up at him,blinking...it was all fine just a sec ago.

His other hand reaches to my top.Squeezing my boob. He takes it off too.

He smirks checking me out. Eyes staying still on my Boobs.

''Look at you being all ready to take me'' his hand pinching my inner thighs.

I glare up at him.Struggling to take dominance .

Wrapping my legs around his waist i pull him down- wards.I pull him down .

''Sit down babe lemme please you or i'm  tying you up'' i narrow my eyes at him.

He smirks and watches me with amusement.Staying.

Taking my bra off .I lean down to take his white button-up. To get a good view of his toned-tattooed chest.Licking my lips i start licking and biting his neck.Moving down and down towards his pant. Providing hickeys hearing him moans and thrusting his hips upper. His hands trying to get to my pussy but i push it off hearing him curse. sitting on his thick-juicy thighs i starts taking off his black slacks. Calvin Klein and huge bulk on my vision. Gripping it i squeeze it. Hearing his moans . I put my tongue inside his open mouth. Biting his lips .My hands taking off his brief. I  suck in my breathe watching his dick sprung up. Ummm

Breathing in furiously . I lower my mouth to his pink-tip. Chewing it for a sec. Licking off from the top-bottom .Spitting on the dick .I start sucking it. Hollowing my cheeks to take more. My hands satisfying his remaining dick. Licking his balls i make my way upto his V-line  then, back to his dick . Siding my thong to a side i stick his dick in my wetness .He grabs my hips trying to make me sit but i pull out bending down and attaching my mouth on it. His hand flying to my Blonde locks .Gripping it firmly to stop my bobbing head. Only to thrust up making me gag.

He thrusts up faster and faster.....hands gripping blonde locks harshly.Eyes tearing up. Breathe hitching. Vision blurring .Heart beating out of my chest. Pussy throbbing. 

I can only feel him, breathe in his scent , only see him....HIM

HIM,HIM.

I CAN'T BREATHE

Pulling out all the way out he thrusts back. Again and again...

Until my mind is in Haze.

''Look at you sucking me like a whore''

''Slut,take it all'' he forces his way back up into my mouth when i pull out.

''Such a whore you are for me'' his deep voice .Can only hear him.

I bite his dick,he groans. Grabbing my ass and spanking it. My boobs shake ridiculously from his harsh thrusts. Leaving my hair free he thrusts his hip up. watching my boobs wiggling .Putting his hands there .Pinching and slapping my boobs .I moan in his dick. Drool falling on the carpet. 

''FUCK ''he growls out loudly . His cum dripping out of my mouth as he still thrusts it up. Coming out of his pleasure. Pulling out he hovers overs me watching my messed up condition.Cum and drool leaking out of my mouth. Swollen lips smeared in his seeds. Hair all messed, hiding my face. My eyes still in Bliss. I can't see. Cheeks coated with dry tears. Neck filled with Hickey's.Boobs filled with his hand prints.Some of his cum has designed my Pink tits .

I wanna sle- '' If you think i am done then sorry baby you are screaming my name this whole night''he smirks lowering his hands to my pussy. 

''Fuck you are so wet'' his hands work inside me and his mouth works on my boobs.

FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655K 14.1K 37
❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me up thrusting her tongue inside my mouth...
2.4M 51.3K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
681 186 12
She pinned me against the wall and started caressing her thumb against my cheek while her other hand was traveling my whole body which gave me shiver...
2.4M 65.9K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...