The Knights (Honkai Impact x...

Von Tim_Kazomi_

Hasakawa Kaito a boy who lost his Family during an incident until few years later he attended Chiba academy a... Mehr

OC Introduction (1)
OC introduction (2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Announcement!
A Christmas Special (1)
New Year and Christmas
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 13

602 20 4
Von Tim_Kazomi_

[A/N : I'm back!! Sorry to make you guys wait. My college entrance exam finally ended and things can go back to normal and either way here's the New Chapter that i promised and hope you all enjoy!]

[Kiana's POV]

"Ughh..." I slowly opened my eyelids.

"Where... am... I... ?" I looked around and right now I'm in... a prison ? All I could remember was that I was knocked out cold by that mysterious masked figure in the road.

I looked at my hand and it was tied by a rope.

"Ah... You're finally awake," a familiar voice said.

I looked at the source and it was Kallen.

"How long was I out ?" I asked, still regaining my consciousness and held my head.

"A few hours," she answered.

"And also, you really are a hot headed little miss. Lord Arthur taught me all the martial arts and there's no way to beat him," she continued.

"I was... just a bit careless at that time," I stood up before sitting down again. Then, a realization hit me.

"Ah! Alan! Where is he ?!" Kiana panicked.

"The boy with you ? He tried to save you but failed, and sadly he had no choice but to run away," Kallen explained.

"He.. ran away ?" I was shocked.

"If I were him, I would do the same. As I said before, Lord Arthur knows every martial arts, so it''ll be suicide for me to try and fight him," she said, trying to assure me.

Hearing that made me calm down, maybe what Ms. Kallen said was right. Alan must've ran away because he had no choice. I hoped that he would come back to save me.

"And also don't worry, I've told Lord Arthur that we've only met for the first time a while ago. As such, they'll get you out next morning," Kallen said again.

"I see... Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kiana," I introduced myself to her.

"You may already know my name earlier but let me introduce myself again. Kallen, you can call me Kallen, "she said.

If I'm not mistaken... Her full name is Kallen Kaslana. So that means she is my ancestor.

"Why did they lock you up in this place ?" I asked her.

"Because I stole something," she explained with a soft tone.

"Really ? I can't believe it. A nice lady like you stole something," I said, still can't believe it.

"Thank you for the praise, but sadly it's the truth. Also, I actually did steal some stuff," Kallen told me again.

"Ohh... So you're like Robin Hood? You steal from the rich and give it to the poor," I said and I can imagine her doing stuff like that in my mind.

"If you want me to be very honest, I actually didn't do that either," Kallen said again, making me struck by disappointment.

"Because the thing that i stole is a powerful Artifact that evil people could use for their selfish ends," Kallen said again.

"Huh ? A powerful artifact ? Tell me more of it please!" Said me intrested.

"Sorry but i think we've bantered long enough. Time for you to rest, little miss," Kallen said again seems like she tries to hide the details and information about that Artifact.

"Ah! But I still want to know more!" I said. I really want to know about the artifact she mentioned.

"Sorry, but I can't tell you more about it," Kallen denied my request.

"Just a little... Please ?" I pleaded but Kallen still said no.

"I know that you're curious, but I'm really sorry. So please little miss, go take a rest," Kallen said again.

Seems like it's useless to beg and plead to her, so I decided to take a rest and leave it be.

I lay down and looked up towards the prison's roof, I didn't know that things would end up like this... And Alan... Was he ok ? I hope he didn't get into any sort of trouble when running away... I hoped that he was safe right now from the guard or the cloaked figure earlier...

Wait, why am I worrying about him so much? He can take care of himself easily, but still, even trying to avoid it, I can't help but to worry for him a little... Ahhhh...! I think I should just get some sleep like what Miss Kallen said.

I closed my eyes trying to sleep and clearing my mind. Eventually I did it as I felt my body slowly but surely relaxing.

[Timeskip]

"Kiana! Your mother and brother are here!" A guard shouted.

I was half awake due to waking up in a sudden because of the guard shouting.

"I... have a mother... and... a brother... ?"

"That's it! Move along! I don't want to see you again," The guard said as he opened up the prison door.

I looked at Kallen, a little worried about her

"Kallen... What about you ?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. Now go back to your loved ones," she said with a smile.

The guard then pushed me out.

"Enough with the talk! Now get out of here!"

"Yaaa! Stop pushing me!!" I said.

"Ahem! It seems like my sister has caused some great trouble," someone said.

"My apologies, good sir, for my daughter's behavior. She tends to be rebellious sometimes," another one said.

Wait, both of them sounded familiar...

When I turned around to the source, I was greeted by a sight that somehow made me dumbfounded.

Yup... I saw Bronya with a parasol wearing a 70's dress. Then, beside her was Alan in a Viscount attire.

"What a spoiled brat! You got your mom all worried sick!" Bronya said with the same expressionless face as usual.

"And that also includes me, little sister," Alan said with a smug smile while adjusting his cravat tie.

'Ummm...." Was all I could say.

"Come on! Let's get out of here before the guard protests again," Alan said and we all went out. Of course, the guard let loose of my cuff beforehand as a sign of me not being a prisoner anymore.

We walked through the market and since I haven't eaten anything, I secretly snatched an apple and took a bite out of it.

"Bronya. This VR tutorial is weird and super dangerous. I fell and almost died yesterday," I said.

"The Bronya assumes that Subject Kiana accidentally accessed a secret file that can only be accessed by a member of the Kaslana family. It took The Bronya some time to hack through the data to get in," Bronya said.

"I see," I replied.

"You fell and got caught by someone while I fell and landed on a wagon," Alan said.

"Oh... yeah, maybe my Kaslana luck worked that time," I said again.

"Say the one who got caught by the creeps escorting Kallen," Alan mocked me.

"I let my guard down at that time! This time I will not make the same mistake again!" I said with enthusiasm flowing.

"Yeaah... Sure..." There's a hint of doubtfulness in Alan's voice.

"Hmph! If you want I can show you a few techniques later when we are out in this simulation!" I said.

"So... That means you want to spar with me ?" Alan asked.

"Yeah! So I can prove you that I am stronger and superior!" I said with a smug.

"Then I humbly accept it, Madam," He said with a gentle tone, which in turn caused me to fluster a bit since it was surprising to hear that kind of voice from him.

[Alan's POV]

We walked through the market bit by bit, passing around some stalls. I gotta say, even at this time, the people are looking just fine. Maybe Kaito liked this outfit that I wore since he has been fond of this kind of clothing ever since he was little.

"Oh, Bronya, about lady Kallen... I wanted to know more about her, since she mentioned that her full name is Kallen Kaslana," Kiana said.

"Hmmm... I assume that she must be your ancestor?" I said.

"Of course she is! Her last name is Kaslana!" Kiana shouted.

"I'm just saying Kiana, why do you have to shout?" I said while backing my body a little from Kiana with my palms facing forward.

"Kallen Kaslana... Da! Here is the info about Kallen Kaslana,. Oh, and it was also mentioned in the history exam," Bronya said.

Then just a second later, a screen with the projection of Kallen appeared in front of us. We paid attention to Bronya as she explained about Kallen's history and some information about her. Bronya then explained something.

""That girl who became a Herrscher was innocent, and I approve of that because she saved me! I tried to save her but... I failed," was what Kallen said in front of the council, which made them think that she had gone mad. The council then decided that she was to be executed and was hung afterwards."

Both me and Kiana froze up for a moment.

'Defending and trying to save an innocent girl that became a Herrrscher ?' Images of Mei and Kaito flashed in my mind. At the same time, I remembered a moment where Mei worriedly asked about Kaito after our spar and scolded him lightly to not hurt himself.

Man, this stuff really reminds me of those two.

"We must save her!" Kiana suddenly said, breaking my thoughts.

"Save her ? The Bronya must remind Subject Kiana that this data-generated VR world. The real Kallen has already died 538 years ago," Bronya said.

"But we have to do something! We can't let her die like this... Also, those people were wrong about her!" Kiana insisted again.

"I don't care if this VR or not! I can't just let her die right in front of me! She saved me before and it's time for me to save her! Bronya, tell me the location!" Kiana ordered.

I looked at Bronya. She seemed to have some doubts about what Kiana said. Having no choice, I spoke up to both of them.

"Bronya, do what the Tuna said. Tell us the location of her execution. Besides, I'm joining the Tuna on the Kallen rescue mission," I said.

"Alan..." Kiana's eyes looked relieved.

"You're not wrong, Kiana... Kallen tried to protect an innocent girl that became something horrible, I can't stand still and do nothing about it. So... I'm joining you," I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"If Alan-Nii says so, then it can't be helped. Bronya shall help you both," Bronya said.

"Now that's the Bronya I know," I said.

"Ah, right. We need some weapons for our attempt to save her... speaking of which, I kinda miss my Rebellion..." I said.

"That's true. Bronya shall plan our attempt carefully since we don't have any of our weapons in this world," Bronya said.

"Alright, almighty Bronya tell us your plan," I said to her.

Bronya then spoke up. She told us the place and the plan to save her.

[At the Prison, 3rd POV]

A cloaked figure stood up outside of Kallen's cell. The figure seemed to be talking to another person.

"Is everything ready ?"

The cloaked figure then replied.

"Yes. Everything is ready, Master Otto."

"Good," is all the figure known as Otto replied.

He then looked at Kallen's cell.

"I will not let you die, my dearest..... Kallen..."

[To be continued]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

626K 14.4K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...
12K 348 48
[This is it's own story involving the following franchises: FullMetal Alchemist, Neptunia, and Honkai Impact 3rd. Only things I own is my OC and the...
3.1K 78 18
(This Is My First Fanfiction,So There Maybe A Lots Of Bad Grammar And Sorry If This Story Not Really Good) Story About Raiden Kento The Peerless Figh...
115K 4.7K 51
Hanagaki Kairi liked to fight in her own universe but somehow woke up being a whole new Hanagaki Kairi (Hanagaki Takemichi's older sister) and now sh...