Quick Transmigration: I was t...

By Jeassafae

[Double male protagonists + sand sculptures + Su teasing sweetness + 1v1 double cleanliness] In order to make... More

Chapter 1 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[🔚]
Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[🔚]
The God of Wealth VS The Author 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-77[🔚]
Sick and Weak Emperor VS Blind Beauty Queen 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81[🔚]
Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 1-10
11-30
31-50
51-70
71-80
81-90
91-97[🔚]
Chapter 405 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 1-20
21-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-82[🔚]
Interstellar" marrying the little petite husband 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
Chapter 583 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[🔚]
The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 1-10
11-20
21-26
finale

91-95[🔚]

76 5 0
By Jeassafae

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 577 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 91

    "You can punish me any way you want. If you want my life, I can give it to you. I just ask you not to leave..."

    Punish him and make him pay for his life. What is this all about?

    Su Lang's eyebrows twitched when he heard it, and he interrupted him immediately, "Stop, don't talk!"

    Zuo Chao immediately stopped talking obediently, and looked at his daughter-in-law with some anxiety in his heart, just like a student waiting for training.

    Seeing this, Su Lang was secretly amused.

    Glancing at his man, he spoke slowly, and directly explained the matter to him.

    "You must have memories, you should know that this is a game world. That plane, I was indeed poisoned." "

    But the person who poisoned me was not you, but a string of data Shen Yuchao, you only entered that world together when I entered that world, and you did not do anything before that." Didn't

    he do it?

    Zuo Chao's heart relaxed for the most part.

    The big stone that weighed on my heart also fell instantly.

    Thinking of what Su Lang mentioned just now that he put in together when he got in, several images flashed through his mind.

    Indeed, the behavior and behavior in his memories of each plane are completely inconsistent with his thinking. He had always wondered why his former self would do those things.

    It turned out that those were all made from the original string of data before he wore it.

    Seeing Zuo Chao seemed to understand, Su Lang continued to tell him about the situation.

    "So you are not to blame for that incident at all. It was just an accident that the two kinds of poisons collided to cause toxicity. You didn't know it. It wasn't your fault.

    " of. Not long afterward, I knew the truth, I was neither angry with you nor hated you. It was me who was wrong, not you, understand? "

    "I don't understand." Zuo Chao simply shook his head.

    ψ('?') ψ!

    After talking for a long time, his throat was almost dry, but when he heard this answer, Su Lang was so angry that he was about to jump up.

    Zuo Chao added another sentence, "Everything my wife does is right, there can be no mistakes. Even if she is wrong, she is still right, and there must be a reason."

    Su Lang's anger value instantly cleared to zero.

    The joy value quickly soared to the top.

    Yes, very conscious.

    He nodded secretly in his heart with satisfaction, but he pretended to refute with duplicity, "I know you're glib!

    " , deliberately matching his words.

    Turning his eyes, he landed on his daughter-in-law's lips, and smiled, "I don't know how my wife wants to punish the young one?" He

    said it was punishment, but in fact, he was probably still thinking about the kiss he didn't kiss before, and wanted to make himself kiss him?

    Su Lang followed his man's gaze and guessed the meaning of his words, feeling amused in his heart.

    He leaned over, his eyes fell on those alluring lips, and he couldn't help but move closer slowly, intending to meet someone's expectations, "Then punish you..." Before he could

    say what the punishment was, the surrounding images froze. .

    Then, several familiar options popped up in front of him.

    Damn multiple choice questions, if you don't come out sooner or later, you have to come out at this time to get in the way of others!

    "Little biscuit!" Su Lang's face turned black like the bottom of a pot, and he turned to stare at the little biscuit next to him.

    Little Biscuit shook her head in fright and explained: [I didn't do it, this... This is automatically popped up by the game system, and I can't control it. 】
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 578 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 92

    "You swear?"

    "I swear by all my deposits, and what I say is absolutely true. If there is a half-truth, then... all deposits will be deducted by the management bureau!" Biscuit swore immediately, not daring to hesitate for a second.

    Seems to be true, all right.

    Su Lang originally wanted to coerce Biscuit to withdraw the option directly, but when he heard that it really swore a poisonous oath, he had no choice but to give up the idea.

    He turned his gaze to the few option bars in front of him, still five options.

    A? Punish Zuo Chao to help you beat your shoulders and rub your back.

    B? Punish Zuo Chao to praise you a hundred times.

    C? Punish Zuo Chao to feed you.

    D? Punish Zuo Chao to help you take a bath.

    E? Random.

    After reading all the options, Su Lang fell into deep thought for three seconds.

    These few options, except for the second option and the last random option, is there any fucking difference between the other options?

    (ー_ー)!! No matter which one you choose, the result is not the same.

    Su Lang thought so, and said so.

    As soon as the words fell, I heard the biscuit next to me tremblingly retort: "Actually, there is still a difference. The words and words are... different." "Get lost!" Su Lang slapped the biscuit flying with his palm

    .

    Then he took a step forward, without even thinking about it, he directly chose the last random option.

    This was the only option he would consider after this option came out.

    After choosing the options very readily, Su Lang stood calmly in place, waiting for the development of the plot.

    The surrounding pictures suddenly resumed their dynamics.

    In front of him, Zuo Chao was still staring at him, waiting for his answer with full expectation.

    In the next second, a familiar sense of manipulation flooded into his body.

    Su Lang was controlled to slowly raise the corners of his mouth, and smiled evilly, "Then you will be punished... kiss my young master's face a hundred times!"

    Xie Mei smiled...and kiss him a hundred times? Misty Grass, die!

    Can he keep his handsome face?

    The moment Su Lang heard the words jump out of his mouth, Su Lang felt bad.

    As soon as the idea came up, after seeing someone stunned for a while, he raised a very happy smile.

    "Hahaha, I didn't expect my wife to have such a hobby."

    The smile and eyes seemed to say, I didn't expect you to be such a person.

    I understand, I understand, I understand.

    Seeing Su Lang panicked with embarrassment, he immediately wanted to explain that he didn't mean what he thought.

    What you just said is what the system said.

    But the body has not escaped the control of the system.

    Opening his mouth, the words in his mouth instantly changed into the overbearing tone, "Since you know, what are you doing standing there!" "Why don't you hurry up, do you want me to teach

    you how to kiss?" (

    ? Д )? Ahhhh, what kind of embarrassing lines are these!

    Hearing these words come out of his own mouth.

    Su Lang was so embarrassed that he felt that he could dig out a castle in situ, and he was so ashamed and angry.

    It seems that his daughter-in-law can't wait to hug and hold her high?

    Zuo Chao raised his eyebrows in surprise, and then smiled.

    He laughed very sullenly, but what he said was even more embarrassing, "So my baby is so impatient?"

    He raised his eyes and looked deeply at Su Lang. Then, she reached out and cupped his cheek.

    She lowered her head and pecked him quickly and gently on the cheek.

    "Obey, my wife. The younger one will strictly implement the punishment of my wife immediately, and promise to kiss a hundred times, not one less." After saying that, several

    soft kisses landed on his other cheek one after another. down.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 579 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 93

    Su Lang's cheeks turned even redder.

    Body control is restored.

    He hastily moved his cheek away, stretched out his hand to push Zuo Chao's head, "Don't kiss, don't kiss, I don't want to punish you, revoke the punishment!" "I want to revoke the punishment!" But he failed to

    push

    .

    The man in his family is still like a mountain.

    "No, the little one should be punished if he makes a mistake, and he can't be spoiled. If he doesn't punish him for a day, he will go to the house to expose the roof tiles. The wife's punishment must be strictly enforced!" He is the one who wants to kiss, and the one who refuses to

    kiss he.

    Can the punishment be revoked if you want to revoke it? That's not okay.

    Someone stuck to his ear and refused his order without hesitation in a hoarse voice.

    Then...

    holding his daughter-in-law's puffy cheeks, he continued to kiss.

    Su Lang wanted to refute again.

    Someone's kiss quickly continued to fall on his face. From the left cheek to the right cheek, and then to the forehead... The temperature of his cheeks is getting higher and higher.

    Breathing also became disturbed.

    The kiss fell on his face, and finally fell on his lips again.

    Swallow all the words he wanted to say.

    Then, he gradually indulged in this kiss.

    His mind was also emptied, and he completely forgot about wanting to revoke the punishment.

    After a long time, the long kiss ended.

    Su Lang lay in his man's arms, breathing fresh air again.

    After a short delay, even his own man came over again.

    His eyes were hot, and he looked at him without blinking.

    Seeing his eyelids twitch wildly.

    Hastily stretched out his hand to stop him, "Zuo Chao, don't, we'll meet again tomorrow..."

    Zuo Chao retracted his long arms and hugged his wife tightly, preventing him from escaping.

    Gently coaxing, "Hey, wife. It's late, we should turn off the lights and go to bed."

    The words sounded at the same time.

    He grabbed his belt with one hand, and fumbled to turn off the overhead light with the other.

    The room darkened instantly.

    Only the two looked at each other, listening to each other's breathing.

    Another sleepless night.

    ...

    After punishing his man, Su Lang woke up the next day and sat in his arms with limp legs eating the delicious breakfast he made. Su Lang remembered his original purpose.

    While eating breakfast, he happily continued to ask Zuo Chao about things in the real world.

    From Su Lang's point of view, since the man in his family knows everything and even remembers the names of the previous planes clearly, he must have a memory.

    They had already opened the skylights to speak frankly last night, and confessed everything to each other, and now they have nothing to hide.

    As long as he asks, the man in his family will definitely tell him his real name in reality.

    After knowing the real name and identity of his man in the real world, he can quickly increase his favorability to one hundred and leave the game with his man.

    Su Lang thought very well.

    Unexpectedly, Zuo Chao shook his head directly, denying his words, "I only have memories of the first few game planes, and I don't have any memories until I become Fang Chao." "Ah, so you

    really No memory of the real world..." Su Lang's head drooped, and he became listless.

    Seeing his daughter-in-law's disappointed look, after thinking about it for a while, Zuo Chao told him all the information he got from Su Yue'er in detail.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 580 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 94

    Including the need to recover all the memories before leaving the game world and returning to the real world with him.

    "Although I don't have any memories of the real world, I got some information from your sister when I was at the Su family. She said that it was me who really had an accident and the soul entered the game." "

    And After I entered this game, I lost all my memories, and I needed a sweetheart to wake up my memory. But I didn’t have a sweetheart before the accident, and my sexual orientation was abnormal, and I only liked men.” “Look at me, I’m so handsome

    . I can't bear to turn me into a vegetable. That's why she tricked you into this game world, asking you to capture my heart and help me wake up my memory..." The words were conveyed so intact, but Zuo Chao did

    n't It's not exactly Su Yueer's words.

    These words seem to make sense at first glance, there is no problem.

    But if you think about it carefully, it doesn't stand up to scrutiny at all.

    If it is true as she said, he only likes men and needs a sweetheart to wake up his memory and go back to the real world, and because of his beauty he is reluctant to let him become a vegetable.

    With Su Yue'er's ability, she can find any man who is interested in him and send him in. There is no need to sacrifice her own brother.

    No matter how bad the relationship with my younger brother is, it is impossible to sacrifice my own younger brother at will to save a strange man who has no blood relationship and is unlikely to like her.

    What's more, judging from Su Yue'er's conversation and eyes with him, although she seems to be not getting along with Su Lang's brother on the surface, she actually loves him very much.

    Zuo Chao suspects that the reason why Su Yueer tricked his wife into this game is probably because only he can wake up his memory.

    It's definitely not because I just saw that my younger brother looks good, and I think the two are a good match, so I just let him in.

    And what she said, he didn't have a sweetheart before he came in by accident, I'm afraid it's a lie, maybe she said it to his wife on purpose.

    In fact, he probably already had a sweetheart before he entered the game. And this person is his daughter-in-law.

    This also perfectly explains why no matter which plane you are in, whether you have previous memories.

    Every time he sees his daughter-in-law, he can't help but be attracted to her and want to get close to her.

    After listening to Zuo Chao's words, Su Lang also thought of going with him.

    I also remembered some information I got from the little biscuit some time ago.

    The disappointed expression on his face was swept away immediately, he sat up straight and told Zuo Chao about it.

    "I have a system called Biscuit. It told me a few days ago that my sister told it that we had a relationship." After a pause, recalling

    his doubts, Su Lang followed suit. come out.

    "However, before I entered this game, I had no formal relationship with anyone at all, and I was always single. My memory is also very complete, and I have not had any accidents, nor have I lost any memory." "You said,

    will Could it be that what Little Biscuit knows is all fabricated by my sister to lie to it?" "

    No, it should be true." Zuo Chao vetoed his wife's guess.

    "Every time I see you, no matter which plane I'm in, I can't help but want to get close even if it's just the first time we meet. We should have really had a relationship before."

    Su Lang scratched his head puzzled . , "If we really had a relationship, why do I have no memory at all?"

    He was very sure that he really had no memory.

    "I don't know about that either." Zuo Chao shook his head bluntly, and then changed his words, "However, I think I probably have a way to restore my memory."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 581 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 95

    "What way?"

    Su Lang turned his head and looked at his man curiously.

    Zuo Chao smiled, "If I'm not wrong, the real world you live in should be very similar to this plane. The best way to remind people of a memory is to bring back a forgotten memory Once again."

    "Although I don't remember what memories we had when we were together. But our previous relationship must be a couple." "

    As long as we do all the things that couples can do, I can always bump into a few. The scene reappears, maybe I will recover my memory."

    That's what he said, but Zuo Chao didn't have a solid idea in his heart.

    He said this purely to make his wife happy and not to make him worry.

    Judging from what happened before he suddenly possessed the memories of the previous planes.

    Zuo Chao suspected that it was probably at that time that he lost his loved one, was in extreme pain, and his brain was greatly stimulated. Therefore, the memory of the previous planes was awakened.

    If this guess is true, then in order to wake up his memory in the real world, the brain needs to be stimulated again.

    Moreover, this stimulation may only come from his daughter-in-law.

    But this was just a guess, Zuo Chao didn't dare to disclose it to his daughter-in-law, for fear that he would be worried and upset.

    Hearing what Zuo Chao said, Su Lang felt that it was quite reasonable, and he believed it immediately without thinking too much.

    The little face that was originally lost suddenly glowed with brilliance, and the whole person was immediately full of energy, and continued to eat breakfast happily.

    While eating, he excitedly discussed the future itinerary with Zuo Chao.

    "Honey, let's go out on a date together after we finish eating later."

    "Okay."

    "What should we do first, watch a movie or go to an amusement park..."

    ...

    After breakfast, the two went to Starnet to investigate.

    Finally, based on all the collected information, a long must-do list for Star Federation couples is listed.

    They started a sweet and shameless life together.

    In the beginning, Zuo Chao would go on dates with Su Lang after he came back from work every day.

    Later, the emperor of the Hoshino Empire died suddenly and inexplicably one night.

    There are only a few princes in the Hoshino Empire, and there are only two who are of age and ability suitable to succeed the emperor. One is Song Yanzhou, and the other is Song Yanzhou's half-brother, the Fifth Prince.

    The old emperor died suddenly, and he didn't leave any last words about which prince he would succeed to the throne.

    Therefore, after the funeral of the old emperor was held, a referendum was held to elect a successor from among the princes.

    Unsurprisingly, Song Yanzhou and the fifth prince had the highest number of votes, and they were evenly matched.

    When there was a tie, it was supposed that the two princes would have to compete with each other for a showdown.

    However, Song Yanzhou was trapped on an unknown remote planet, no one could contact him, and he never came back.

    Ever since, the throne fell to the fifth prince.

    Different from Song Yanzhou, the fifth prince is an extremely peace-loving person and hates war very much.

    Not long after he succeeded to the throne, he took the initiative to sign a peace agreement with the Star Federation, agreeing that they would not go to war for a thousand years.

    The two sides stopped fighting, and the Zerg was almost wiped out by Zuo Chao.

    The Star Federation has become peaceful again.

    Later, Zuo Chao sorted out almost all of his family's property and hired someone to take care of it for him.

    Then he concentrated on accompanying his daughter-in-law to carry out the things on the list.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 582 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Petite (End)

    Su Lang has become a well-known celebrity because of the invention of the potion for increasing mental strength.

    After graduating from Shenghao Interstellar Combat Academy, he was looted by many institutions.

    The conditions offered are more and more attractive.

    But in order to get back the memories earlier with his man, Su Lang refused everything and chose to be a freelancer.

    From then on, I followed Zuo Chao to travel around the mountains and rivers, and did all the things listed on the list.

    On the way to play, I will research some potions from time to time to maintain my status as a rich man.

    The two lived happily ever after.

    Just as Zuo Chao expected, no matter what they did, the memory of the real world was never awakened at all.

    Su Moxue was finally sentenced to a full fifteen years in prison for kidnapping a person who had made great contributions to the Star Federation, which was more than she had imagined.

    After serving fifteen years in prison, the originally beautiful young girl has become a middle-aged woman with a weathered face and a presbyopic appearance.

    Su Moxue wanted to restore the appearance she was once proud of, but she simply couldn't afford the points to maintain it.

    All the things about her insulting Su Lang in prison were exposed, and her reputation has already been completely rotten.

    In addition, she has a criminal record, so she can't be admitted as a mecha master, and no formal company is willing to hire her to work.

    And those who once admired her were already married, all married wives who were younger, more beautiful than her, and they didn't even bother to look at her again.

    After several setbacks, Su Moxue completely wiped away all her arrogance, and finally lowered her proud head, planning to find an ordinary and humble job to make a living.

    But unexpectedly, no one would want her even for the most common unskilled job on the roadside. Su Moxue had no choice but to give up after trying many restaurants in succession.

    Before he was released from prison, he had thought about the revenge plan thousands of times, but he had lost all thoughts.

    If you can't find a job, you don't have points and can't afford nutritional supplements.

    After being released from prison, she couldn't eat anything for several days and couldn't find a job. Su Moxue was so hungry that she couldn't stand it.

    After passing by the homeless shelter once again, she went there without hesitation and lined up, wanting to receive free low-quality nutritional supplements.

    Unexpectedly, she was recognized by the homeless people who lined up, and together they beat her up and kicked her out of the shelter.

    Afraid of being beaten again, Su Moxue dragged her injured body and left the vicinity of the shelter immediately without delay.

    Later, when she was so hungry that she was dizzy and about to faint, a kind man gave her a nutritional supplement and saved her.

    Seeing her so miserable, the man felt pity and offered to marry her as his wife and take care of her for the rest of his life.

    The man was too ugly and very old. He looked very scary and poorly dressed, and he looked very poor.

    Without even thinking about it, Su Moxue directly rejected him.

    Although her appearance is gone, and her mental strength is no longer superior, Su Moxue thinks that she was once a goddess of mech combat department, and even if she is down and out now, she will not be able to marry such a man.

    After that, Su Moxue found some men who could barely see her.

    But none of those men had a crush on her. Even men who have also been released from prison also look down on her.

    The men were not only unwilling to marry her, but also mercilessly humiliated her with words.

    After being humiliated by people's jokes, and having nowhere to go when she was hungry and cold, Su Moxue finally remembered the only ugly man who gave her a helping hand and gave her a nutritional supplement.

    Know how good he is.

    She cried and ran back to find that ugly man, intending to agree to marry him and live an ordinary life with him.

    But the man has already left the place where he met her, and he can't find his trace anymore.

    And then...

    Su Moxue was sold to a mine star to mine, and she did dirty and tiring work day and night, with almost no rest time.

    In a very difficult life, she began to miss her parents who had been ruthlessly abandoned by her.

    From time to time, I fantasize about which mine star I can meet my parents again.

    But never saw it once.

    Due to the high intensity of the work, she died of exhaustion in the mine not long after working.

    As for Su Yueer.

    After solving Song Yanzhou, she immediately married her little lover Zhou Zechuan.

    Zhou Zechuan later took over the Shenghao Interstellar Combat Academy from his father and became the youngest dean in history.

    Because he is young and handsome, and has a good background, there will always be various little girls entangled.

    However, Zhou Zechuan was very dedicated and rejected all of them.

    The two had a sweet life at the beginning.

    Later, Song Yanzhou managed to come out from the remote planet somehow, and when he heard the news that they were married, he entangled them again.

    And the offensive is more violent, the behavior is crazier, and the perseverance is particularly strong.

    It's like a dog's skin plaster, and it can't be shaken off no matter what.

    Ever since, every time the young couple went out, they would end up with a threesome.

    Su Yue'er really wanted to kill this girl, but she couldn't kill her every time, and no matter where she threw her, she would always come back quickly.

    After tossing and tossing for many years, Su Yueer finally got rid of this dog skin plaster until she successfully found a partner for him.

    Knowing that Su Yue'er successfully got rid of the dog skin plaster? When Song Yanzhou was in power, Su Lang originally planned to get another light bulb to continue making trouble, but was stopped by his own man.

    Thinking about it, Su Yue'er will definitely find out if he throws another similar person to continue the torment.

    Su Lang obediently stopped for the time being.

    He continued to carry out the items on the list with his own man wholeheartedly.

    It's a pity that I don't know whether the information found on the Internet is wrong or what the reason is.

    Until the two of them went out to play in their 70s and died in a traffic accident, the man of his family failed to wake up even the slightest memory of the real world.

    After making an appointment with his man in the next plane to find a way to retrieve his memory together, and holding hands and passing away together, Su Lang left his body and entered the system space again.

    【drop! Congratulations to the player for reaching the hidden ending: Die calmly]

    The card popped out with the sound as always.

    The picture on the card is very consistent with the name of the ending. There are two old people drawn on it, holding hands and sitting in their positions, with their eyes slightly closed, waiting for the coming of death with a smile on their faces.

    Surrounding the two old men was a group of panicked passengers. Some are contacting their relatives, some are holding their heads and crying, which is in sharp contrast to the calm faces of the old people.

    The card was flipped over, and their life experience was briefly described on the back: You married Zuo Chao and spent a lifetime with him happily.

    In the past, there were still several words, but there was only one sentence, which was too perfunctory! Su Lang read the content on the card, and the corner of his mouth twitched.

    Thinking of the agreement with his man, he withdrew his gaze and looked at Biscuit beside him, "Hurry up and send me to the next plane!

    "
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 25 7
Ruan Zhu, as the adopted son adopted by the Fang family to show his righteousness, has no ambitions and only likes to read novels and fish. Unexpecte...
247K 13.1K 67
1. A Straight guy in Otome BL game He died and reincarnated into another world. As a small villain. His job is to torture the protagonist. I refuse...
1.3M 58.6K 34
The protagonist is a homosexual guy who is handsome, thick(muscular), and tall. But all of his relationship failed because of one reason.....they th...
818 35 10
Qian Jun (mc) : What, I, a 30 year old man transmigrated as 18 year villain chaebol, but why the f** the plot so cliche. Heroine(1) : Why is this guy...