Quick Transmigration: I was t...

By Jeassafae

[Double male protagonists + sand sculptures + Su teasing sweetness + 1v1 double cleanliness] In order to make... More

Chapter 1 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[πŸ”š]
Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[πŸ”š]
The God of Wealth VS The Author 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-77[πŸ”š]
Sick and Weak Emperor VS Blind Beauty Queen 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81[πŸ”š]
Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 1-10
11-30
31-50
51-70
71-80
81-90
91-97[πŸ”š]
Chapter 405 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 1-20
21-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-82[πŸ”š]
Interstellar" marrying the little petite husband 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
71-80
81-90
91-95[πŸ”š]
Chapter 583 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[πŸ”š]
The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 1-10
11-20
21-26
finale

61-70

57 4 0
By Jeassafae

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 547 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 61

    Early in the morning...

    "No, no, Zuo Chao, let me go..." "

    No, just hold on."

    "Really, I can't hold on anymore, if I keep running, I'm going to faint It's gone."

    Zuojia, the training track behind the house. Su Lang and Zuo Chao were wearing the same sportswear and jogging on the track.

    Su Lang was pulled up by his own man to exercise early in the morning. The reason was that his body was too weak and he needed to exercise well before he could eat the wild game he wanted.

    He didn't want to get up at first, but he slept a little late yesterday and was very sleepy.

    But thinking of the temptation of game, he got up obediently, changed his clothes with his man, and went for a run to exercise.

    Su Lang originally thought that running was not too difficult, and it would be very easy to just run a few laps casually.

    That's how he was in Zuo Chao's body.

    But he never expected that his body would be so weak.

    After running for a lap and a half, I was out of breath and couldn't run anymore.

    After running for a few steps, Su Lang stopped straight away, "No, no, I'm going to faint." "Are

    you okay, how do you feel?" Zuo Chao also stopped and walked over Support your own daughter-in-law.

    After running for a lap and a half, Su Lang's calf was sore, and his arm was also very sore.

    Seeing his man coming, he looked up at him aggrievedly, stretched out his hands, and acted coquettishly in a low voice, "No, my arms are sore and my legs are sore, I can't move anymore, I need my husband to hug me to get better.

    " The husband shouted so that Zuo Chao's heart melted in an instant. He originally planned to persuade someone to persevere and exercise his body well.

    Hearing this coquettish voice, she immediately threw away all the thoughts of persuading him to persevere.

    Stop running, his daughter-in-law's legs hurt, so why run? The most important thing is for the daughter-in-law to be happy, so do exercise slowly.

    "Okay, husband hug." A certain general immediately reached out and hugged his daughter-in-law horizontally.

    It seemed to be a reproach, but it was actually admonishing him, "You're such a spoiled brat. You don't usually exercise well, so you can't stand it after such a short time.

    " What kind of wild game do you want to eat?" I wasn't afraid to stretch myself out.

    Su Lang pouted aggrievedly, "That's not what I thought."

    It wasn't him who didn't like exercising. The original owner refused to exercise before. What could he do?

    "Yes yes yes." Zuo Chao nodded sharply, agreed with his wife's words, and carried him to a room next to the runway.

    That's about it! Su Lang lay in his man's arms contentedly, covering his mouth and snickering.

    After a while, Zuo Chao carried him into the house and placed him on a seat.

    There is a small table in front of the seat, and a game helmet and some interesting toys are placed on the small table.

    After the person was settled, Zuo Chao pressed a kiss on the forehead of his wife, and got up to go to the field for training, "Good boy, wait for me here. After the training is over, I will go to have breakfast with you. "

    Just got up, but my daughter-in-law grabbed the corner of her clothes.

    "What are you going to do, I want to go with you." He didn't want to stay here alone, Su Lang grabbed the corner of his clothes tightly and refused to let go.

    Zuo Chao had no choice but to explain to him, "I'm going to do mech training, you can't do it because you're not in good health, and you're easy to get hurt like in the past."

    Su Lang immediately stood up and spun around briskly.

    "I feel no pain in my arms and legs now."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 548 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 62

    Mecha, he can do it, he can control the mecha very well.

    It will definitely shock his man! Thinking of the picture of someone with a surprised face, Su Lang felt very happy.

    Looking at someone alive and kicking in front of him, left Chao raised his forehead, and softly broke his fantasy, "Even if your physical strength can keep up, you can't control the mech, and your mental strength is only C-level." In this world, it's

    not Everyone can control a mech.

    To control a mech, in addition to strong physical strength, you also need extremely high mental strength to control the mech flexibly.

    And the minimum level of mental power required to control a mecha is S-level, and anyone who is lower than S-level cannot control a mecha.

    People with S-level spiritual power, whether in the Star Federation or the Hoshino Empire, are rare.

    Most of the Star Federation's mental power level is A-level, and some are even lower, with a mental power level of S or even higher, only 1% of the total population.

    Even if there are more mecha masters in the Hoshino Empire, only 1.5% of the total population can meet this standard.

    Therefore, mecha masters who can control mechas are absolutely rare in the entire interstellar world.

    Su Lang didn't care, "It's okay, isn't it just that the level of mental power is only C level? It will be fine if you drink some mental power booster." It's not that he has never

    piloted a mecha, of course he knows that an S level is required to control a mecha Mental strength.

    But the level of mental power is low, it's not a problem at all, and it's not when we first entered the interstellar era, and now we already have mental power boosters.

    It doesn't matter how bad the initial mental power level is, as long as you drink some mental power booster, you can rise to the desired level.

    Mental booster? Hearing Su Lang's words, Zuo Chao was slightly startled.

    At present, in this world, the level of mental power is innate and cannot be changed by any means.

    That's why mech masters are so precious.

    From the name of this potion, it is obvious that it is used to increase the level of mental power.

    Looking at it now, it is simply a fantasy.

    But since his daughter-in-law said it so casually, he has no doubt that such a thing really exists.

    Although he believed his daughter-in-law's words in his heart, Zuo Chao still had a puzzled expression on his face, "What is this, why have I never heard of it?

    " Without even thinking about it, I just blurted out.

    After saying that, seeing the puzzled expression on his man's face, he suddenly guessed a possibility.

    In this world, there is no spiritual booster, right?

    Thinking of this possibility, Su Lang immediately searched for the memories he had received.

    After looking through it, I found that there really is no such thing as a mental booster in this world.

    Misty Grass, he's going to post! Su Lang's eyes lit up instantly.

    It is very simple for him to make the mental strength potion, and the cost is not very high.

    In this world, most people's spiritual power level is very low, and only a small number of people have high spiritual power level.

    But there is no way to change it the day after tomorrow, so those with high levels of spiritual power have a much higher status than others.

    Those with a particularly low level of spiritual power have also suffered a lot of discrimination and bullying because of this, such as the original owner.

    Everyone definitely wants to have a high level of mental power and be able to control the mecha, but they suffer from the lack of acquired methods to change it.

    But what if a potion that can increase everyone's mental strength is on the market?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 549 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 63

    The result is unquestionable, it will definitely be looted, and there is no need to worry about sales.

    Even if the price is very low, he will definitely send it!

    It just so happened that the original owner was a student of the Department of Pharmacy, so it was not a strange thing that he developed a potion that could increase the level of mental power, and it would not arouse suspicion.

    As soon as he thought of it, Su Lang ran out in a hurry, deciding to develop this medicine immediately.

    Zuo Chao was still waiting for his daughter-in-law to continue talking, but in the blink of an eye, he suddenly ran out.

    "I haven't had breakfast yet, where are you going?" He stopped him with a headache.

    This morning, he deliberately got up early and cooked a hearty breakfast for his wife, but he hasn't eaten with his wife yet.

    If it was the usual word breakfast, Su Lang's eyes might shine, but now his heart is full of the word "fa Cai".

    I just want to develop the potion as soon as possible so that I can make a fortune, so I don't care about what to eat for breakfast.

    He hastily waved his hand at his man, and then continued to run out, "Don't eat, I have important things to do in college!"

    Important things?

    Zuo Chao suddenly thought of the spirit boosting potion he mentioned just now.

    If he guessed correctly, his wife should be able to make this potion, so now he is in a hurry to make the potion.

    Making this potion is indeed a very important matter. If this potion can be produced, it will have a very big impact.

    If this potion is used in the army, then the military strength of the Star Federation will definitely be multiplied several times.

    This is indeed a very important matter, but...

    Zuo Chao pulled him back and hugged him, "Nothing is more important than your body, no matter how busy you are, you have to eat breakfast, no Do you want to be starved for breakfast?"

    "You're going to the academy, right? I'll take you there. The breakfast is ready. I'll ask the housekeeper to take it to the car later. You can finish your breakfast in the car before getting off." While speaking, Zuo Chao opened the door

    . The smart brain called up the house control system and sent out a command.

    Afterwards, he held his daughter-in-law irresistibly and walked outside to the parking garage.

    After thinking about it, he was afraid that someone would refuse, so he added, "Today's breakfast is a milk and chicken sandwich. I made it for you myself. It doesn't take too much time to eat, and it will be finished soon.

    " So weak, how can I not eat breakfast, this little body will be starved to death.

    In the past, he was not there, but now that he is here, he will not look at his daughter-in-law to take her body seriously anymore.

    Milk, chicken sandwiches...he made them himself.

    Su Lang wanted to refuse when he opened his mouth, but when he heard Zuo Chao's words, he felt sweet in his heart.

    The refusal that was about to be blurted out suddenly turned into hugging him happily and coquettishly, "Honey, you are so kind, I love you to death!" "

    You are my wife, who will I treat if I don't treat you well?" Zuo Chao laughed dumbfounded.

    He hugged his wife's hand even tighter.

    The person is still light and light in his arms, without any weight.

    The cheeks are so thin that there is no flesh left, no, they have to be rounded. There are also a pair of calves, which seem to be broken if they are thin, and they have to be fed to make them fatter...

    While walking, he looked sideways at the person in his arms, secretly thinking about how to cook in the future, so that My daughter-in-law feeds me fatter.

    Thinking about it, I heard my daughter-in-law's voice ringing in my arms again.

    "Husband, I have a question that I have been curious about for a long time, and I have always wanted to ask you."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 550 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 64

    "What's the problem?"

    "You are so rich, why do you want to install such an ugly prosthesis? Why are you worried about a prosthetic that feels like skin? Is it because... it's the cheapest?" Thinking about it, I haven't gotten into the car

    yet , Su Lang suddenly remembered this matter, and just took the opportunity to ask his own man what happened.

    Look at the flying car he bought, it's not junk, why did he use such an ugly prosthetic.

    This fact made him curious for a long time.

    The cheapest... Zuo Chao is funny, do the pair of prosthetics he installed look so inferior?

    "I have to train the mecha all the year round and go on business trips to inspect the industry. I am easily injured. It is flashy with a touch of skin, and it often needs to be repaired when it is damaged. Although this kind of prosthetic is not beautiful, it is very durable. And..." "It is very

    special Customized ones are not cheap. In combat, this pair of prosthetics can..." "

    So that's the case." Su Lang suddenly realized.

    He also thought that this prosthesis had some special meaning to his man. For example, a gift from a comrade-in-arms, or something.

    But it's true, that kind of thing is too difficult to take care of.

    "How did the rumor about you being old, ugly, and fond of domestic violence come from? You are obviously young and promising, and so handsome. You are also very nice, and you are not violent at all. How could there be such a thing?" False remarks spread out?"

    After solving one doubt, Su Lang curiously threw out another doubt.

    While raising doubts, he purposely slapped his man Rainbow fart.

    As far as he knows, the status of his family's man in the Star Federation is still very high.

    He is the richest man in the Star Federation, so rich and powerful, how could anyone dare to spread such bad rumors to slander him.

    Even if someone really did this, with so much information on the star network, wouldn't he, the richest man, not hear the slightest bit of rumors and be completely ignorant? I don't care about it.

    Even if his man has no time to take care of him.

    His employees and subordinates must also be able to hear it.

    They should all know what kind of person Zuo Chao is.

    How could no one stand up to clarify the rumors for him?

    Unless... There was a cunning flash in his eyes.

    Zuo Chao saw Su Lang's expression and knew that he had already guessed something.

    His daughter-in-law, really...

    You can say that he is smart, but sometimes he looks like a little fool in a daze.

    Said he was stupid, but sometimes he was as smart as a little fox. There is nothing to hide from him about this kind of thing.

    He had already guessed it, but he still patted his rainbow fart, knowingly asking the question.

    Knowing his daughter-in-law's petty thoughts, Zuo Chao shook his head and directly admitted, "I let people let out the rumor on purpose."

    Sure enough...

    he knew it was his man who let the news out on purpose.

    "Ah, why spread such rumors. Wouldn't it affect your image and make everyone think that you are really that kind of person?"

    Su Lang blinked, pretending to be surprised and innocently continuing to ask.

    Zuo Chao frowned, and responded cooperatively to his wife, "Because someone wanted to betroth his granddaughter to me at that time. I don't like his granddaughter, and I don't want to marry her in the future." "If it's just because of some rumors

    , Just give up the marriage contract, such a person is not worthy of my marriage. If I still insist on fulfilling the marriage contract despite the rumors, I will definitely respect her character and treat her well." However, these were just his previous thoughts

    .

    Ever since he remembered the memories of his and his wife's previous lives, he had made up his mind that he would only marry him in this life.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 551 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 65

    Two people without love cannot live at all. He already has someone in his heart, and it is impossible for him to be with other people.

    Someone wanted to marry his granddaughter to him. This person refers to the grandfather of the original owner, right? Needless to say, that granddaughter must be Su Moxue.

    In the memory of the original owner, the grandfather has always favored the uncle's daughter, Su Moxue, because she has a high level of spiritual power and is good at pleasing the old man.

    "Pfft..." Guessing who his man was talking about, Su Lang couldn't help but lie on his body and laughed out loud.

    This is too doggy.

    Su Moxue always thought that the man in his family was an old, ugly, crippled old man who was violent at home.

    Therefore, Su Yue'er was not hesitated to let Su Yue'er fulfill the marriage contract.

    In the original game plot, after Su Yueer elopes, she would rather push out the original owner to replace her than fulfill the marriage contract by herself.

    When reading the last newsletter, when Su Moxue saw her man's face, she must have taken a liking to her man from the contrived look.

    I don't know if Su Moxue finds out that the crippled old man she avoids and despises is actually a man from his family.

    Moreover, the person is not only tall and handsome, but also has no tendency to domestic violence at all. Will his intestines turn green with regret?

    ——?乛v乛?——

    Hey, regretting death is useless. Now this man is his, no one can try to steal his man!

    Su Lang chuckled twice, and buried his head in his man's arms overjoyed.

    ...

    On Starnet, the headlines of all major websites are all about the grand wedding of the richest man Zuo Chao and Su Lang, the son of Marshal Su.

    The popularity remained high, leaving other news far behind.

    Under each piece of news, there is a large piece of words of blessing.

    Some people exclaimed that Zuo Chao's appearance was completely inconsistent with the rumors, and felt deceived by the rumors.

    Or envy and hate to say some sour words that envy Su Lang.

    Except for this news, the other news in the top ten are all news about scientific and technological research results, or entertainment news.

    Suddenly, a piece of news that didn't fit well with a bunch of entertainment news and scientific research news jumped into the top ten.

    And at an extremely fast speed, it is still rising continuously.

    The headline of the news reads: Revealing the ugly true face of Zuo Chao's fiancé and the history of his mistress.

    As soon as the news appeared, it attracted the attention of all the Internet users who were surfing Starnet.

    Netizens who eat melons just quit after eating enough dog food from the news about Zuo Chao's marriage, and at this time they saw the news about the richest man, Xiaojiaofu.

    It is not a big deal to watch the excitement one after another, so I clicked on this news.

    After reading the news content, the people who eat melons exploded.

    1st floor. [Xiangxiang, the people who eat melons]: Oh my god, I didn't expect that Su Lang and Su Yue'er would be so bad, this is too much!

    2nd floor. [Melon-eater Xiong Bao]: Yes! No matter what, their uncle's family has worked so hard to help raise them for so long, it's fine if they don't think of the slightest kindness, and they even sent him to the hospital.

    3rd floor. "Melon-eating crowd Xiong Bao" is still injured. Not only does it not give any medical expenses, but it also stops the shared account and changed the biometric information of the house. It is clear that it wants to drive people to death.

    4th floor. [Pills for people who eat melons]: These two people are simply unfamiliar white-eyed wolves. They treat their relatives so cold-blooded and ruthless.

    Floor 5. [The people who eat melons are crazy]: Animals even know how to be grateful, but they are simply inferior to animals, and they are no longer worthy of being called human beings.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 552 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 66

    Floor 36. [Melon-eating crowd croaking]: It's too shameless, the one who has a marriage contract with Zuo Chao is obviously Su Moxue. After being favored by Su Moxue's family, she even robbed her fiancé and kicked them out.

    Floor 37. [The people who eat melons quack]: How can there be such a shameless person, it is so unreasonable, I am so mad! I really feel sorry for Su Moxue's family, to have met such a pair of siblings.

    Floor 75. [Melon eaters 哢哢]: Such a cold-blooded, ruthless person with a vicious heart is not worthy of being Zuo Chao's wife. Zuo Chao quickly divorce him and marry Su Moxue, she is your fiancée!

    A group of netizens were brought into rhythm and frantically commented below, accusing Su Lang and Su Yue'er.

    There were also some rational netizens who were not caught up in the rhythm and stood up to speak for Su Lang.

    Floor 116. [Melon Eaters Lulu]: I don’t know if it’s true or not. Just a few screenshots can’t prove anything. Everyone calm down, eat melons rationally, and wait for the top general on the left to come out and express his opinion.

    Floor 117. [The people who eat melons are cold and cold]: You should stop worrying about it, the richest man in Zuo Chao, there is something he doesn't know.

    Before getting married, they must have done a thorough investigation. If Su Lang was really such a person, he would definitely not marry him.

    Floor 118. [The people who eat melons are funny]: I know Su Lang, a student of the Pharmacy Department of Shenghao Interstellar Combat Academy. The human mental strength level is only C level, and he has been in poor health since he was a child. Because he is too weak, he is often bullied in the academy.

    Floor 119. How could "The People Who Eat Melons Are Funny" beat his uncle Su Hong? His uncle Su Hong treated him pretty well. You need to pay attention to making up stories from pictures. You don’t have to be responsible for making up random stories these days ?

    But soon, these comments were overwhelmed by comments from those eating melon netizens who lost their minds.

    Floor 121. [Liars from people who eat melons]: How many points did you collect from the two siblings to clean up the ground for them. I give two points, shut up you guys!

    Floor 123. [Melon Seeds for the People Who Eat Melon]: People’s diagnosis certificates have been published, and the evidence is there, can there be fake ones? Ho ho, you sailors, rest up.

    Floor 125. [Melon Eaters Shanshan]: I support Zuo Chao's divorce from him, and hope that the relevant departments can thoroughly investigate this matter and give Su Moxue's family justice!

    The news continued to rise sharply under the frenzied comments of irrational netizens.

    Soon, they rushed to the top and suppressed the news of Zuo Chao and Su Lang's marriage.

    There are also more and more people who have seen this news.

    Zuo Chao, who was inspecting properties on a certain tourist star, also saw this message without exception.

    Unlike others, he also received a message from Su Moxue while seeing the message.

    The above indignantly listed various "evil forms" of his daughter-in-law, and how he deceived himself, blackmailed Su Moxue, and snatched Su Moxue's marriage contract.

    Even Zuo Chao himself didn't know when he did so many shameless things when he was in his wife's body.

    In the end, he also expressed his admiration for him.

    Said that he doesn't mind that he was deceived by others, and he doesn't mind that he is married again.

    And willing to forgive him to fulfill the engagement and marry him.

    When a message came out, Zuo Chao laughed.

    I'm afraid this eldest sister is not clear-headed, and he doesn't like her and has never promised to marry her, so how could he have betrayed her?

    Moreover, the marriage contract did not specify who would perform it at the beginning, it only said that it was a member of the Su family.

    Mr. Su wanted to marry her over, but she believed the rumors and despised him as an old, ugly and disabled person, so she took the initiative to push the marriage contract to Su Yue'er.

    There's nothing about her here.

    And this marriage contract was also transferred from Su Yue'er to his daughter-in-law, when did it become snatched from her by improper means.

    Think his daughter-in-law is easy to bully, and want to put shit on his daughter-in-law's head? Ho...

    Zuo Chao sneered, exited the mailbox, and logged on to a website.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 553 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 67

    He already knew through interrogation that the group of people who tried to kidnap his wife in the Shenghao Interstellar Combat Academy was Su Moxue.

    And got the evidence that Su Moxue asked those people to kidnap his wife.

    He hasn't approached her to settle accounts with her, yet she dared to come to her door.

    That being the case, it was just a matter of time to deal with her.

    After a while, Zuo Chao called up some surveillance videos from the website.

    He had thought that one day he would return to his body. After knocking Su Hong out and throwing him out, he called out Su Hong's family from the house control system to bully his wife.

    And surveillance video of them discussing property seizures.

    Then, upload it to your own file storage space.

    In addition to these surveillance videos, there are also videos of those spare tires confessing to Su Moxue and explaining how she let them kidnap someone.

    And, the recording of Su Moxue's conversation with Su's mother and disregarding Su's mother.

    He originally planned to sort these out and submit them to the Star Federation Police Station.

    Now, just in time to come in handy.

    After exporting the video from the website, Zuo Chao directly sent a copy to the Internet, and another copy to the Star Federation Police Station to call the police.

    After the news came out, many people had been squatting under Zuo Chao's account for a long time, waiting for him to express his opinion.

    As soon as the video was released, curious people immediately went in to watch it.

    After watching Zuo Chaofa's video, netizens commented angrily, and it didn't take long for these videos to become popular.

    More people followed and saw the video.

    The Internet exploded again, and all the comments changed direction almost instantly, one-sided.

    They originally thought that Su Moxue's family were the victims. They thought she was kind, beautiful and outstanding, but she was terribly harmed by such a shameless relative.

    Still complaining about her, trying to get justice for her, scolding Su Lang and his brother in various ways.

    Unexpectedly, it turned out that the poor Su Moxue family was the one who did the harm, and the two siblings who were bullied by them online were the real victims.

    And Su Moxue is not kind and beautiful.

    They were completely deceived by Su Moxue, and played around by her.

    Realizing that they had been cheated, the netizens who eat melons ran to Su Moxue's original text to comment and scold her angrily.

    Floor 7189. [The people who eat melons are endless]: Bah, don't want Bilian, if you try to steal other people's property and fail, you are ashamed to beat them up! Really disgusted.

    Floor 7198. [The people who eat melons are cool]: Obviously, I listened to the rumors, thought that Zuo Chao was old, ugly and disabled, despised Zuo Chao and refused to marry, and pushed out the marriage contract.

    Floor 7199. [The people who eat melons are cool]: Now that he is handsome and young, he regrets shamelessly coming over to marry him, and even slanders Su Lang as a mistress. Bah, shameless!

    Floor 7234. [Melon-eating crowd fans]: I didn't expect Su Moxue to be this kind of person, it's really disgusting.

    Floor 7236. [Melon-eating crowd fans]: I thought she was some kind of rich lady before, and she looked superior in the academy.

    After a long time, it turned out that it was just a parasite that ate Marshal Su and lived in Marshal Su's house, pretending to be TM!

    Floor 7345. [Feifei, the people who eat melons]: What kind of shit is this family?

    Taking advantage of someone's death in battle, and wanting to take over their inheritance and harm their children, this mother is a white-eyed wolf.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 554 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 68

    Floor 7418. [The people who eat melons are ashamed]: Go to hell, Su Moxue! I hope that the Shenghao Star Wars Academy can expel this kind of student with questionable morals, and the relevant departments can also allow her to get the punishment she deserves.

    Floor 7612. [The people who eat melons are gray and gray]: They are so selfish and cold-blooded that heinously, they don't even care about their own parents.

    Floor 7613. [The people who eat melons are gray and gray]: No matter what, they are the parents who have raised you for so many years. Even if they treat Su Lang and the others badly, at least they have nothing to say to you. Wouldn't your conscience ache for being so cruel to them?

    The cursing team is very neat and unified.

    The netizens who firmly defended Su Moxue's claim that those rational people were navy soldiers also apologized one after another, and then ran to scold Su Moxue.

    Some even went to report to the Star Federation Police Department immediately after watching the video.

    However, Su Moxue, who is in the Shenghao Interstellar Combat Academy, doesn't know all this.

    At this time, she was sitting in the classroom with a pitiful appearance, wiping her tears and showing misery, and did not read the news in Zhi's brain.

    Surrounded by a group of people fighting for her, comforting her.

    "I really didn't expect that they would treat us like this. They didn't care about family affection at all. As soon as uncle left, we couldn't wait to kick us out, and even beat my dad like this..." "Mo Xue, don't be sad,

    they There will definitely be retribution." A girl who also hasn't seen the latest video comforted her.

    Several other girls next to him also echoed.

    "Yes, Mo Xue, we have already called the police for you and sent a message to Zuo Chao to tell him about it." "I

    believe that after Zuo Chao finds out about this, he will definitely divorce that trash and marry you. His mental power level is not high enough." You are only C-level, Mo Xue, you are S-level, and you are so beautiful. I believe that if Zuo Chao is not blind, he will know how to choose." Hearing the comfort of everyone, and thinking of the comments on the Internet, Su Moxue

    thought A burst of elation.

    So what if he married Zuo Chao, now the whole internet knows that Su Lang is just a mistress who snatched her marriage contract by dirty means.

    Zuo Chao also knew about it, and believed that after knowing the truth, Zuo Chao would definitely choose her.

    In the message she sent out, she also specially posted a refined photo of herself.

    Su Moxue is confident that with her own conditions, no man can refuse.

    There are not many women who can reach S-level mental power and above, and most of them are ugly, and women like her are still very rare.

    She also remembered those spare tires who dared to humiliate her, and when she became Mrs. Zuo, she would immediately find someone to kill them.

    Let them regret for provoking her for the rest of their lives.

    Thinking of this, Su Moxue felt much better again.

    But he still had a sad and aggrieved look on his face, and pretended to wipe away his tears, "Thank you, I really don't know what to do without your enthusiastic help." "It doesn't matter if Zuo Chao will admit the

    engagement , I don't expect to marry such an excellent man as Zuo Chao. As long as I can get justice for my dad and get the medical expenses he deserves, I will be satisfied..." I haven't finished my pretentious words

    . Garbage was suddenly thrown at her head-on, "Bah, Su Moxue, you are so shameless. What the hell, you still have the face to pretend!" "

    Wow!" The smelly garbage was thrown over It covered her and interrupted her words.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 555 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 69

    Something happened to be splashed into her mouth, she spit it out quickly and took a look in her palm, only to find that it was a dead mouse.

    It is also obvious that he has been dead for a long time, and he has already rotted, and his body is emitting a foul smell at this moment.

    "Ah!"

    Seeing the dead mouse lying on the palm, Su Moxue was so frightened that she almost fainted, and quickly threw the dead mouse away.

    Holding the table with his hands, his stomach was overwhelmed, wishing he could vomit all the gastric juice out.

    The girls next to her were also frightened by the sudden change, they pinched their noses tightly and stepped back a few steps away from her.

    After making sure that she would not be touched by the dirty things on her body, he began to seek justice from the trash thrower for her.

    "Are you sick? Why are you throwing rubbish at Mo Xue and scolding her? Hurry up and apologize to her, or we'll call the police!

    " Why are you swearing at people and throwing rubbish, it's too much!"

    The one who threw trash at Su Moxue was a tall girl with short hair, and she usually dislikes Su Moxue's mannerisms the most.

    Originally, she didn't believe the things Su Moxue posted at all, but after watching the videos posted by Zuo Chao, she was disgusted by her, so she picked up the trash can and threw it on her.

    Hearing the words of a few girls seeking justice for Su Moxue, he immediately laughed sarcastically, and directly exposed Su Moxue's bad things in public.

    "Why? You haven't seen the new videos posted by Zuo Chao, have you? Go and watch those videos and you will know how shameless Su Moxue is." "This kind of shameless woman just wants

    to Throw rubbish on her!"

    "You keep pretending to be kind and filial, but you don't care about your parents, they don't care about them, and they sell them to mine stars for debt mining. Bah, what the hell!" Zuo

    Chao New video?

    Hearing the girl's words, everyone in the classroom turned on their brains curiously, and boarded the star network to see the situation.

    Su Moxue was holding on to the table, feeling extremely uncomfortable when she wanted to vomit but couldn't.

    Hearing the girl's words, my heart skipped a beat, with an ominous premonition.

    Regardless of the pain in her stomach, she quickly turned on her brain, and went to the Star Network to check the video the girl said.

    After a while, after watching the videos sent by Zuo Chao, Su Moxue's face suddenly turned pale and her head buzzed.

    It's over, it's over now, the image and reputation that she has painstakingly worked on for many years are all ruined.

    How could Zuo Chao have those videos, how could it be...

    Su Lang, it must have been sent to Zuo Chao by that little bastard Su Lang, damn it!

    Su Moxue was so angry that she wanted to vomit blood, she wished she could peel Su Lang's skin and cram his tendons.

    What made Su Moxue even more angry was that she hadn't waited for her to escape. Soon, other people in the classroom also watched the video.

    For a moment, all eyes were on her.

    Contemptuous, accusing, disgusting, angry... Anyway, there was not a single kind look at her, and they all regarded her as a street mouse.

    All kinds of discussions followed.

    "I didn't expect her to be this kind of person. It's really an eye-opener." "

    Su Moxue is too shameless. She obviously despises Zuo Chao because he is old and ugly and doesn't want to marry him.

    Now I find out She was actually very handsome, so she went back and came forward again, and said that the other person's real card is Misan, where did she get the face?" "

    It's disgusting, have you seen the screenshot of the message posted by Zuo Chao? Lol, She even sent her edited photo to Zuo Chao."

    "She even pretended to say something, I can forgive Zuo Chao for being deceived and wronged her. I don't mind that Zuo Chao is already married for the second time, and I am willing to fulfill the marriage contract to marry Zuo Chao !"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 556 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 70

    "I really thought I was a dish, how could the top left general fall in love with a shameless woman like her..." "

    I guess she is used to seducing men. Didn't you listen to the people in that video? They are all Su Moxue's admirers were those who were asked by Su Moxue to kidnap people, and said that they would have dinner with them after the matter was over." "Who would believe it if they said they were going to have dinner with them.

    Maybe after eating and eating, they would end up eating with them." Where did the meal go? Otherwise, just to accompany her for a meal, can those men agree to help her do this kind of thing?"

    "I think so too. You can see that she is surrounded by a bunch of men all day long. Maybe she has had sex with many people. How dare this kind of scum dare to think about Zuo Chao, vomit... really nausea!"

    Someone rushed up directly, pointed at her and yelled, "Bah! Su Moxue, you are too shameless, why are you still here and pretending to be pitiful with us!" In one sentence, Su Moxue

    scolded It was extremely embarrassing, but he had no words to refute at all.

    She has always been aloof, and she has never encountered such a scene.

    While cursing, someone wanted to come forward and make a move.

    His body was very uncomfortable, and there were still traces of the spare tires from yesterday.

    Worried about being spotted by others, Su Moxue hurriedly got up from her seat and wanted to slip out of the classroom.

    But the more you are afraid of something, the more you will come.

    The people next to her had already seen her intentions, seeing that she was trying to escape, they grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back.

    When he pulled it up, he found the pile of marks on her neck that were originally blocked by the hair.

    "Ah, look at Su Moxue's neck!" The girl who grabbed her hair discovered these marks and immediately exclaimed.

    Everyone heard the sound and looked at Su Moxue's neck.

    After seeing the imprint on it, all eyes became contemptuous.

    Many people have long been displeased with Su Moxue's arrogance. Now that they have the opportunity, they have spared no effort to belittle her.

    "Let me just say, this woman Su Moxue must have done those people some good,

    so they are willing to help." Goods..."

    Seeing everyone's eyes, Su Moxue suddenly remembered the scene of being humiliated by several spare tires last night, and was so ashamed and angry that she wanted to faint on the spot.

    "I didn't, I didn't have anything to do with them..."

    She wanted to deny everyone's vicious words, but no one listened to her, and the words were immediately drowned out.

    Su Moxue couldn't bear to be humiliated like this by everyone, she gritted her teeth, and violently broke away from the hand that was holding her hair.

    He broke through the crowd of onlookers and rushed out of the classroom, trying to escape from here.

    As soon as she went out, she bumped into several policemen wearing the uniforms of the Capital Star Police Department. Su Moxue was so frightened that she almost lost her soul.

    Before he could turn around and run away in another direction, he was caught immediately, handcuffed with electronic handcuffs without any explanation, and taken away under the vicious gaze of everyone.

    "Miss Su Moxue, you are involved in a kidnapping case, please follow us to the police station."

    ...

    Su Moxue was arrested by the Capital Star Police Station.

    This matter quickly spread throughout the entire Shenghao Star Combat Academy, and spread to the Internet.

    There was applause on the Internet.

    Su Yue'er was in a good mood that night and pulled her little lover, and bullied her several times.

    Su Lang was buried in the laboratory for a week, and after he successfully developed the potion for increasing mental power, he didn't know about it until he was about to announce the good news to his man.

    Also, the man in his family posted a lot of videos and screenshots in the first place, defending him for speaking for him.

    After knowing this, I was happy for a long time.

    When I went back that night, I passed a shopping mall and went in purposely. He bled heavily and bought a good belt for my man as a gift.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 903 108
Original / male male / time travel / high H / drama / beauty shou / black belly attack βœ”οΈ The full text has been completed 1v1 bisexual big tits swee...
8.2K 129 20
Xian Sheng was a lovable yet sickly person. In order to survive, he was disguised as a girl and raised as a princess at a young age. One day, two cou...
31.8K 1.1K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
1.3M 56.6K 34
The protagonist is a homosexual guy who is handsome, thick(muscular), and tall. But all of his relationship failed because of one reason.....they th...