Quick Transmigration: I was t...

By Jeassafae

[Double male protagonists + sand sculptures + Su teasing sweetness + 1v1 double cleanliness] In order to make... More

Chapter 1 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[πŸ”š]
Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[πŸ”š]
The God of Wealth VS The Author 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-77[πŸ”š]
Sick and Weak Emperor VS Blind Beauty Queen 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81[πŸ”š]
Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 1-10
11-30
31-50
51-70
71-80
81-90
91-97[πŸ”š]
Chapter 405 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 1-20
21-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-82[πŸ”š]
Interstellar" marrying the little petite husband 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[πŸ”š]
Chapter 583 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[πŸ”š]
The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 1-10
11-20
21-26
finale

51-60

76 4 0
By Jeassafae

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 537 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 51

    They have always thought that as long as they treat the goddess well, give her sincerity, and obey her.

    One day, the goddess will be moved by them and fall in love with one of them.

    with him.

    But they didn't expect that the goddess they liked turned out to be such a hypocritical and ruthless woman.

    Not only was he not moved in the slightest, but he also took their kindness to her for granted.

    Treat it as a crime, as a joke and a capital to show off.

    Their so-called "goddesses" never considered being with them at all, and they showed off and ridiculed all kinds of favors they had for her in front of other people.

    The spare tires only felt that they were all sincere, and they were all fed to the dogs.

    They had liked Su Moxue very much for many years, and they really put aside their dignity and figure for her sake.

    But their purpose of doing this is to exchange their sincerity for their sincerity, so that the person they like will also fall in love with him.

    It's not for people to practice.

    It is true that their conditions are not as superior as those of the heaven's favored ones in the academy, and they do not have such a strong family background, but they are also dignified and caring.

    What's more, they are no worse than Su Moxue.

    Although their family backgrounds are not good, they are all relying on their own strengths to enter the Shenghao Interstellar Combat Academy dignifiedly.

    Thinking of the truth about Su Moxue that they heard from senior sister Su Yueer, everyone wanted to laugh.

    It's just that Marshal Su wanted their family to help take care of his children, so he let them live together in his home to eat his food and drink his food, but he shamelessly pretended to be a rich young lady.

    Obviously not much nobler than them, but still aloof and different from them.

    Look down on them, bah!

    Originally, they still had fantasies about Su Moxue. After all, they have liked Su Moxue for so many years and their relationship is not shallow.

    But after hearing the communication between Su Moxue and her parents just now, the last bit of emotion left in her heart completely dissipated.

    A person who doesn't even care about her parents and is extremely cold-blooded, she is no longer worthy of being called a human being.

    This kind of person is not worthy of their liking.

    Senior sister Su Yueer is right, why should they listen to this woman.

    Instead of following her lead and killing innocent people, come and beg for a meal that's no different than a handout.

    It would be better if they attacked her directly, and they got back what they wanted from her.

    Thinking of this, the spare tire squatting on Su Moxue's right sneered, and immediately raised his hand to remove Su Moxue's chin, preventing her from talking nonsense.

    "Shut up, you bitch!"

    "Uh...uh..." Su Moxue wanted to speak, but could only make some indistinct sounds.

    In the next second, several spare tires surrounded her, grabbing different parts.

    Su Moxue was powerless to resist, and could only watch helplessly as the darkness engulfed her bit by bit, her eyes were full of despair and hatred.

    Su Yue'er, this bitch, it was this bitch who ruined her!

    She will never let this bitch go!

    It's a pity that no matter how much she hates, she can't get rid of the predicament in front of her, and can only be tortured by the lowly spare tires she has always looked down upon.

    "Ah!" Su Yue'er, who was walking in the corridor, suddenly sneezed.

    Some woman must have cursed her behind her back.

    Goose goose goose (?ˉ?ˉ?) It's a pity, no matter how much I hate her, I can't kill her!

    After sneezing, Su Yue'er curled her lips indifferently. Thinking of something, I turned on my brain, and sent a newsletter.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 538 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 52

    "Didi!"

    Zuo Chao was embracing his baby when his brain received a message from Su Yueer.

    He opened it to look, and there was a sentence written inside: Brat, my mother has already eloped with her little lover, you can pack up and prepare to marry your man.

    Seeing the message, Zuo Chao suddenly laughed;

    he turned his head to look at his baby, and said softly, "What should I do, your sister said that she eloped with her little lover. Let me pack up and prepare to marry you." Good

    guy , eloped really on time!

    Su Lang was taken aback for a moment, and then realized that his cheeks were slightly red, "Then you... wash up and get ready to marry me." "

    Okay." Zuo Chao nodded and responded gently.

    ( ′?∧?`) The Niufeng brothers, who turned their backs and eavesdropped, were fed another handful of dog food for no reason, and felt a shock.

    Idols are about to get married and get married, but they are still single, woohoo.

    ——That

    night, Capital Star held an extremely grand wedding. The protagonists of the wedding were Zuo Chao, the head of the Zuo family, and Su Lang, the son of Marshal Su.

    Many celebrities came to the wedding night, including Song Yanzhou, the prince of the Hoshino Empire.

    Song Yanzhou...

    When he saw this name, Su Lang had scratched him. I was afraid that this pervert would take all men and women and would take a fancy to me, so I didn't invite him.

    Unexpectedly, he finally came uninvited.

    He came with others as well as a valuable wedding gift, plus his status, Su Lang couldn't drive him away, so he could only let him in.

    Worried that Song Yanzhou would take a fancy to Zuo Chao who was leaning against his body, Su Lang specially made his man wrap him up tightly.

    He even deliberately arranged Song Yanzhou to sit where he couldn't see his man.

    But goose...

    After being on tenterhooks for a long time, Song Yanzhou just came in to deliver the gift, stayed there for a few minutes, and then left, as if he had something urgent to do.

    Nothing happened.

    Obviously not interested in men, all his precautions were in vain.

    Su Lang breathed a sigh of relief, and felt relieved that his man continued the wedding properly.

    It is worth mentioning that although an unreliable old lady eloped with her young lover, she still did not forget to send someone to give him a wedding gift.

    The congratulatory gift was packed in a small box, and I don't know what is inside.

    Based on what he knew about his old lady, she definitely couldn't be serious.

    Afraid that opening the box would reveal something strange, Su Lang didn't open it at the wedding, and planned to open it when he returned to the house.

    After the wedding, after drinking for three rounds, both of them couldn't help feeling a little drunk. After seeing off the guests, they supported each other and entered the prepared wedding room.

    The wedding room was specially arranged by Su Lang. It was filled with roses, and the decoration was very romantic.

    Very atmospheric.

    It's a pity that my body hasn't changed back yet, so I can't do anything.

    Thinking of this sentence, Su Lang lost all thoughts in an instant.

    Glancing at Zuo Chao beside him who was still staring at his face, he was so depressed that he secretly scolded Biscuit a hundred times again.

    If it weren't for that cheat, he wouldn't have had such a miserable life now.

    On their wedding night, they could only watch but not see, it was cruel.

    Worried about what Zuo Chao would do to him with his face against him, after entering the room, Su Lang immediately ran into the bathroom to take a shower.

    After taking a shower, I wrapped myself tightly before daring to come out of the bathroom.

    As soon as he came out of the bathroom, he bumped into Zuo Chao who was blocking the door.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 539 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 53

    "Why are you running so fast, are you avoiding me on purpose?"

    Seeing that his baby finally came out, Zuo Chao stepped forward to block his way displeasedly, preventing him from slipping away again.

    Today is their wedding night, but his baby treats him like a scourge, and runs to the bathroom as soon as he enters the room, which hurts Zuo Chao very much.

    "No, I didn't avoid you on purpose. It's just that I'm too tired and want to take a hot bath first before going to bed." Su Lang denied it decisively, and made an excuse by the way.

    He did avoid him on purpose, but it was impossible to admit it.

    After denying it, Su Lang quickly lowered his head, and unscrupulously burrowed into Zuo Chao's nest, intending to take the opportunity to escape.

    "Want to run away again, and still say no?"

    Zuo Chao laughed angrily at Su Lang's inconsistent words and deeds, put down his arms, and pulled him into his arms, "Where do you want to run?" "

    You Let me go, and I won't run away." Su Lang tried to fool Zuo Chao into letting him go.

    Unfortunately, Zuo Chao was not fooled.

    Not only did he not let go, but he hugged him even tighter, "Don't let go, you will take the opportunity to slip away as soon as you let go." Do you still want to lie to

    yourself, thinking that you don't know his little thoughts?

    Zuo Chao was amused in his heart, he stretched out his hand and wanted to lift him up and put him on the bed, but he couldn't lift him up.

    The body in my arms was too heavy.

    Zuo Chao: ...

    His baby's body is really too weak.

    "Puff, hahaha!" Su Lang laughed mercilessly after seeing his man get embarrassed once.

    After laughing a few times, the next second, he couldn't laugh anymore. Because, Zuo Chao directly took his hand and pulled him onto the bed.

    Then he took off his shoes, climbed onto the bed, and was crawling towards him.

    щ(?Д?щ)!

    Su Lang was startled, and suddenly remembered what happened that night, and in a hurry, he kicked it.

    "Boom!"

    Zuo Chao originally planned to climb onto the bed, lie down beside his baby, and fall asleep with his arms around him. Unexpectedly, Su Lang stretched out his legs and kicked over, and was kicked off the bed unexpectedly.

    He even kicked his man under the bed, God, what the hell is he doing!

    Hearing the voice from the ground, Su Lang realized what he had done, and his heart ached.

    Immediately, guiltily, he went to the bedside and stretched out his hand to pull Zuo Chao up, "Are you okay? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." The

    ground is all metal and very hard. He fell so loudly on the ground, it must have hurt to death.

    Being kicked out of bed by his daughter-in-law, Zuo Chao was a little angry at first, after all, the clay figurine still has a temper.

    But when he saw the guilty look in Su Lang's eyes and the tears that were about to overflow from the corners of his eyes, he couldn't condense his anger.

    Dissipated in the bottom of my heart again.

    Forget it, who said this is his daughter-in-law, just kick it.

    Shaking his head, Zuo Chao reached out and gently wiped away the tears from the corners of his wife's eyes, "Don't cry, I'm fine."

    Halfway through wiping the tears, he suddenly remembered what happened this morning.

    He thought that Su Lang was still sad and angry about what Su's mother and the others said, and his emotions hadn't calmed down yet, so he kept avoiding himself just now.

    Zuo Chao paused for a moment, softened his voice, and comforted his daughter-in-law, "Don't be sad anymore, what they said was intentionally to make you feel uncomfortable, so there's no need to take it too seriously." "I know, no matter what, they

    will It's your family."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 540 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 54

    "But they obviously don't regard you as their relatives, they only want to take away your family property. They don't deserve to be your relatives at all, why should you care about their words, and feel sad for their words..." Ha,

    put They are relatives, and they are sad because of their words? What the hell?

    Su Lang was kicking his man out of bed with guilt, when he suddenly heard such an inexplicable psychological enlightenment from Zuo Chao, his mind was completely confused.

    What relatives are sad, he has no reason for relatives to be sad.

    Su Lang felt that his man seemed to be in a different world from him. He could understand every word he said, but when they were put together, he couldn't understand a single word.

    "What relatives, what sadness, what are you talking about?"

    Zuo Chao stopped in the middle of his words, feeling a bit wrong, "Aren't you still sad because of what they said when I communicated with Su Moxue last time?" Is it?"

    "Uh, when did I feel sad because of what they said? I never cared about what they said." Su Lang wiped his sweat.

    Who put this fake news indiscriminately, and they are not his real relatives, how could he care about their nonsense.

    Did you not feel sad because of their words?

    Hearing Su Lang's words, Zuo Chao frowned slightly, and asked suspiciously: "Then why were you so sad this morning and refused to talk to me?"

    This morning...

    Su Lang suddenly remembered what happened this morning. Immersed in the heavy blow I gave myself, I couldn't extricate myself, and my mood was very low.

    Seeing that Zuo Chao thought of his behavior even more, he felt deeply shocked, so he pushed him away.

    I ignored him and wanted to go quietly by myself.

    The man in his family didn't think that he was in a bad mood because of those words, so he ignored him, right? Su Lang felt that he might be the truth.

    Goose goose goose, this is really a big misunderstanding.

    "That's because, when I woke up in the morning, I found that my body was crushed like a beast. I couldn't bear such a heavy blow for a while, so I didn't want to see you, and I didn't want to talk to you." This is the

    morning , Su Lang would never tell Zuo Chao.

    But after experiencing the incident in the academy, he felt relieved and felt that it was no big deal, so he spoke out frankly.

    Zuo Chao thought about all kinds of possible reasons, but he didn't expect the truth of the matter at all...it turned out to be this.

    Startled for a moment, he couldn't help laughing, "Hahaha, who told you that you fucked me that night?"

    Hearing Zuo Chao's laughter, Su Lang was a little annoyed and wanted to pinch him. His words stopped again.

    "What do you mean by that?"

    Su Lang felt that there was something wrong with what he said, and it seemed that he hadn't done anything to him no matter what his tone was.

    "That night, nothing happened to us, we just hugged and slept together." Zuo Chao stopped smiling and explained to him.

    Su Lang didn't believe it, "Then why didn't you have any clothes on you?" "

    Because after helping you back, you vomited all over me, and the clothes were cleaned up. I don't have any clothes that fit your figure at home, so I don't have any clothes." Put on your shirt."

    Zuo Chao shrugged helplessly, then added, "The clothes on your body were also stained by vomit, so I changed it for you." "Then why are

    there Is there a strawberry mark?"

    "That's because you refused to let me help you, kept struggling, and grabbed it with your hands, and your hair was also messed up by you."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 541 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 55

    Su Lang originally wanted to ask why his hair was messy, but when he heard Zuo Chao's answer, he was completely speechless.

    Uh, so the truth turned out to be like this?

    It's all because of his cranky thinking and misunderstanding.

    "Then, didn't I keep pestering you that night?" Thinking of what Little Biscuit said at that time, he asked tentatively again.

    "Yes." Zuo Chao nodded, "After you were put on the bed, you kept holding my arm. You pestered me and refused to let me go. You insisted on going up, so I went up to accompany you Sleeping."

    Su Lang's face darkened.

    Is this what a certain scammer said to be pestering all the time? What a little biscuit, he dared to play word games with him, deliberately misleading him.

    When that guy comes back, he must beat it up!

    Little Biscuit has been wandering outside for a day, and is accepting the task of helping the newlyweds given by Su Yueer, and rushing to the wedding room to complete the task.

    As soon as he rushed out of the window, he heard the conversation between the two, and seeing Su Lang's face again, he was so frightened that he slicked his feet again.

    Knowing the truth from Zuo Chao, Su Lang was a little embarrassed, very embarrassed.

    The embarrassment made the air suddenly quiet, and he sat there not knowing what to say for a while.

    Suddenly, Su Lang remembered the congratulatory gift sent by Su Yue'er at the wedding.

    In order to solve the current embarrassment, he twitched his head, took out the gift, and looked for a topic with a smile, "Ah, I almost forgot, that scumbag of my sister actually sent a gift.

    " I don't know what to give. It's too stingy to put it in such a small box...it's so popular..."

    While smirking, Su Lang slowly opened the wedding gift from Su Yueer.

    The box is not very big. After untiing the bow tie on the top, you can open it instantly by pressing the button on it lightly.

    The box was opened, and on top of the clean flannel inside was a red cloth folded into squares. He picked up the red cloth casually and spread it out.

    Looking over, the smirk on his face froze.

    He saw a pair of red trousers with very little material hanging on his hand. Not only is it red, but the fabric is also very light-transmitting, and you can clearly see his hand inside.

    Fog Grass! This... this...

    Su Lang felt that the atmosphere suddenly became more awkward.

    The piece of red cloth in his hand became extremely hot for a moment, and he couldn't hold it or throw it away.

    If it was his original body now, he might still applaud in his heart, and then he would change into it and be happy with his man.

    But now, his MD is using Zuo Chao's body!

    Zuo Chao also saw the piece of fabric in Su Lang's hand, he couldn't help laughing, his eyes were playful, and there was something hidden in his words.

    "It's really red, red is very festive. The gift from your sister is pretty good, and it looks very suitable for a newlywed."

    Su Lang felt his heart burn when he saw this gaze, he hurriedly threw off the red cloth in his hand, and sat far away. He is far away.

    Dodging too quickly, he didn't notice the situation behind him. In a flash, the back of his head hit the head of the bed heavily, "Bang!"

    The moment his head hit the head of the bed, Su Lang heard Zuo Chao's anxious voice in his ear, "Su Waves!!" Then, the eyes suddenly darkened.

    After a while, Su Lang regained his sight again, and saw a patch of red falling on his face.

    He reached out and took off the red patch covering his face.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 542 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 56

    When I looked at it, I found that it was the piece of red cloth that was thrown out just now.

    Su Lang: Σ(⊙⊙"a;

    red cloth...

    wasn't this thing thrown aside by him just now? How did it fall on his face?

    Su Lang suddenly realized something, and Su Lang raised his eyes to look forward Go.

    As expected, Zuo Chao successfully saw the front. Zuo Chao rubbed the back of his head and stood up while leaning on the head of the bed. His eyes met his, and at the same time, he saw his face.

    That face and body , belonged to the real Zuo Chao, not his.

    The two of them changed their bodies!

    Realizing this, Su Lang was overjoyed. He trotted and threw himself into his man. In his arms, "Great, we finally got it back!" Woohoo, he can finally eat meat.

    (?>?<)

    As soon as Zuo Chao stood up, he was thrown into his arms and almost died. He stood still and fell. He

    stabilized his body, looked down and saw his daughter-in-law who threw herself into her arms, the expression on her face was so happy that she seemed to have picked up money, it was a little funny, "You are so happy when you get back your body?

    " He was still happy.

    "Of course, I've been hungry for a long time, and now I can finally..." Without even thinking about it, Su Lang blurted out the truth in his heart.

    Halfway through the words, he realized and stopped.

    Look The baby who came to his house was very hungry... unexpectedly, so happy.

    Although he couldn't hear the next words, but with the tacit understanding of multiple planes, Zuo Chao guessed what Su Lang wanted to say next. What were those words.

    He smiled and asked knowingly, "What can you do at last, why don't you say it?"

    What are you laughing at, he just wants to eat, so why not break the law!

    Seeing his smile, Su Lang knew that he had guessed what he was going to say, and was a little embarrassed.

    He simply didn't bother to hide it, raised his head, and grabbed Zuo Chao's collar. Leaning over very stiffly, he looked straight at him.

    Said the most coquettish words in the most arrogant tone, "Nonsense, of course I can finally wear these red pants and fight together!"

    After saying this, Su Lang felt extremely domineering instantly.

    Oh, you've become arrogant, and even said you want to put on these red pants and fight with him?

    Zuo Chao raised his eyebrows, and was almost amused by his wife's words.

    He suppressed his smile, and asked him cooperatively, "Oh, so that's the case. Then, how do you want to fight with me?"

    Su Lang boldly replied to his question without any fear, "Of course why are you happy?" Call me anyway."

    After replying, he couldn't wait any longer, and couldn't help urging.

    "You asked what to do, whether to fight or not!"

    How happy you are to fight, poof, there is nothing wrong with hearing this.

    Zuo Chao was once again amused by his daughter-in-law's bold words, and wanted to tease him again, seeing his eager look, he couldn't bear it.

    All of a sudden, I gave up the idea of continuing to tease him.

    "Fight, of course we will." It would be bad for his daughter-in-law if she was starving.

    He moved his eyes and landed on the red cloth in Su Lang's hand, "Don't you put on your shirt first? Didn't you just say that you want to put it on and fight with me?" After speaking, he saw Su

    Lang He quickly picked up the piece of red cloth and quickly put it on.

    Then lie down on the bed consciously. I made a _(:3」∠?)_ action.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 543 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 57

    She hooked her hand at him, "Come on!"

    quite consciously.

    Zuo Chao was delighted, and threw off the shackles, raised his legs and climbed up, and stopped behind him, "Here we come."

    A dazzling red and pure white came into view instantly.

    His eyes became darker.

    He just held the piece of red cloth in his hand and looked at it, but he didn't find any subtleties. I just feel that it is very red, and the red is very coquettish.

    After putting it on at this moment, Zuo Chao discovered the subtlety of it.

    Although the red cloth looked small, it covered it just right, there wasn't a single piece of cloth where there shouldn't be too much.

    There is a collar at the front for ventilation.

    There is also a collar at the back, but on the side is a circle of daisy petals engraved with a hollowed-out technique. From the outside, you can see pieces of snow-white and flawless petals.

    At a glance, it is a beautiful flower painting.

    Zuo Chao's heart moved slightly, and he immediately leaned over.

    Suddenly remembered how weak his daughter-in-law's body was, and relaxed his movements again. Gently pulling him into his arms, he fulfilled his promise tenderly.

    Be careful.

    The daughter-in-law is too weak to bear the torment.

    He can do whatever he wants anytime, anyway, the future will be long, so he can't hurt his daughter-in-law.

    Su wasted all his energy and bold words to provoke someone. He originally wanted to have a good meal of wild game.

    Unexpectedly, after waiting for a long time, such a lukewarm preserved egg and lean pork porridge came.

    I was so depressed that I almost vomited blood.

    That's it? That's it?

    What he wants is not these, what he wants is game, game! wild!

    Su Lang was not willing to let it go. It was impossible to drink thin preserved egg porridge with preserved egg and lean meat. It was too bland, and it was almost all minced meat.

    It's not even enough to stuff the gap between his teeth, how can he be full.

    The big eyes rolled around, Su Lang turned his head to look at his man, and deliberately elongated his voice, the voice was soft and charming, "Husband..."

    As he said, his eyes rolled around, and he fired at his man, trying to seduce him. He loses self-control.

    If it were before, when he heard his daughter-in-law calling out her husband to utter such words, and looking at him with such seductive eyes, Zuo Chao would really not be able to help but rush forward and fulfill his wish.

    But knowing how weak that body is, at this moment his heart is extremely firm, and reason completely overwhelms everything else.

    "It's useless to call your husband, you are too weak and can only drink porridge. Be good, let's drink porridge today, and then follow your wish?"

    Zuo Chao suppressed his restless heart and patiently coaxed his daughter-in-law.

    Su Lang didn't expect his man to be so tolerant. After all this, he could still hold back from rushing forward.

    "No!" He angrily refused directly.

    Zuo Chao stroked his forehead with a headache, what should his daughter-in-law do if she is weak and wants to eat wild game? Waiting online, urgent.

    After thinking about it for a while, he came up with a plan to coax his wife, "Hey, wild game is really bad. I'll give you something to eat when you're healthy again." "You'll be wronged for a while, okay

    ? "

    I will try my best to make you as happy as possible."

    While speaking, Zuo Chao slowly raised those slender and beautiful hands.

    Su Lang wanted to refuse when he opened his mouth, but he retracted his words.

    Because, without waiting for his consent, someone just ordered the porridge and started to act.

    Not to mention, it's quite a red chicken.

    Su Lang was almost sent away on the spot, and the words he was going to say suddenly turned into indistinct humming.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 544 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 58

    Outside the window, the night is beautiful and the sky is full of stars.

    The newlyweds here are very affectionate. On the other side of the capital star, it is not so good.

    Su Moxue walked staggeringly on the street, her body was covered in injuries, and there was no pain in any part of her body.

    The street was brightly lit and a bustling scene, but not a single light was reserved for her.

    Both Su Hong and Su's mother have been sold to the mine star by debt collectors, and they will never come back, and she can't enter the Su family now.

    Although she didn't have a house to live in before, she could still live in the hospital as an escort, but now she has nowhere to stay.

    Su Moxue was sad and wronged, but when she walked to the street, she didn't know where to go, and there was nowhere to go.

    Those spare tires had already dismissed her, and after the humiliation, she pulled up her pants and left without even looking at her again.

    She is so hungry now, but the remaining points in the account are so small that she can't even buy a decent nutritional supplement, and those points are the "tips" given to her by those spare tires before they left.

    While walking on the street, Su Moxue cursed Su Yue'er ten thousand times in her heart bitterly, wishing she could cram her tendons and skin her skin.

    It's all about that bitch Su Yue'er, and her annoying bastard brother!

    If it weren't for the two of them, how could she have fallen into such a miserable situation now.

    She is Su Moxue, Feng Yun of Shenghao Interstellar Combat Academy, the goddess in the hearts of countless people.

    With her beauty and talent, she should be pampered and pampered, and then marry the best man and live a happy life. But now, her life was ruined by those two people.

    Su Moxue's heart was full of unwillingness and resentment.

    As she walked, she passed a homeless shelter.

    The shelter was brightly lit, and many homeless people came in and out.

    At the door, someone was distributing cheap nutritional supplements for free. Many homeless men in ragged clothes lined up at the door waiting to receive them.

    Some homeless men took the nutritional supplements, opened the lid on the side of the road, and drank it all in one gulp. Then, he burped contentedly and walked into the shelter.

    Su Moxue looked at the nutritional supplements in the hands of those homeless men, and couldn't help swallowing, feeling even hungrier.

    She took her eyes back fiercely, not allowing herself to look at those nutritional supplements again.

    Even if that looks very tempting.

    She is not a tramp, how can she live in a shelter like those lowly tramps and eat free nutrition from charity.

    If she was seen by others, how could she raise her head in front of others in the future.

    Su Moxue continued walking, walking, and came to a shop.

    There was a huge signboard hanging outside the store, which said congratulations to the boss Zuo Chao on his wedding, and all products in the store were sold at a 50% discount.

    50% off... Counting the points in the account, the 50% off is just enough for her to buy a decent nutritional supplement.

    Su Moxue stopped in front of the store, walked in with her head held high, went to the shelf and took a nutritional supplement she liked, and went to the front desk to pay with Zhinao.

    There are seats for people to rest their feet outside the shop, and there is also a huge display screen. At this time, I don't know what is playing inside.

    She took the nutrient solution and found an empty seat outside as a matter of course.

    Turn on the nutritional supplement, drink it elegantly, and look at the display screen.

    On the display screen, a grand wedding ceremony was being replayed at this moment, just in time for the newcomers to enter the venue.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 545 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 59

    A tall and handsome man in a gown walked slowly onto the stage on the long carpet, holding a young man in a fine gown on his arm.

    As soon as the man's face appeared on the screen, Su Moxue froze.

    Because that face was very familiar to her, she had only seen it at Shenghao Interstellar Combat Academy not long ago, it was Zuo Chao.

    And the young man on his arm next to him was tightly wrapped in clothes, with a mask covering his face.

    But relying on his familiarity with Su Lang for many years, Su Moxue recognized him at a glance from his body shape and hairstyle, and that was Su Lang.

    The two of them got married.

    Married...

    Su Moxue couldn't believe it, the nutrient in her hand stopped on her lips, and it instantly became tasteless and hard to swallow.

    Next to them, as soon as the two appeared on the screen, someone exclaimed.

    "So handsome! The Patriarch Zuo is so handsome, ahhh, I'm so envious of the man next to him!" "

    Who is spreading rumors that the Patriarch Zuo is old and ugly? It's disgusting!"

    "That's right, someone must be jealous of Mister Zuo and deliberately discredit him!"

    Patriarch of the Zuo family?

    Su Moxue's eyes widened when she heard the words from the people nearby.

    She remembered that the Su family and the Zuo family seemed to have a marriage contract, and the object of that marriage contract was Zuo Chao, the Patriarch of the Zuo family.

    But that Zuo Chao is obviously an old and ugly disabled old man, because of his distorted mentality, he has a tendency to domestic violence and likes to beat people.

    It is impossible to be so tall and handsome.

    Otherwise, she would not have let her father push Su Yue'er out and let her fulfill the marriage contract, she would have done it by herself long ago.

    Looking at the handsome face on the screen, and thinking of the engagement, Su Moxue began to panic.

    If this man is that Zuo Chao, doesn't that mean that she personally gave her ideal type to her enemy.

    Su Moxue took the last sliver of luck, sat down at the table next to her, and asked the two girls who spoke just now.

    "Do you know the man in the white dress on the screen? What's his name?"

    The two little girls were discussing enthusiastically, screaming non-stop.

    Hearing that someone came over to ask about the man on the screen, he immediately pulled her happily to introduce the man on the screen, speaking with gusto.

    "You mean the one on the left? That is the richest man in our Star Federation. His full name is Zuo Chao. He is the head of the Zuo family. He is not yet thirty years old this year!" "Sisters, don't you know Zuo Chao

    ? Right? Let me tell you, he is amazing. At the age of 18, he graduated from Shenghao Star Wars Academy with the best grades in the school, and his spiritual power level is a super rare SSS level." "And super rich

    , His property is everywhere in the Star Federation..."

    The girl who spoke was obviously a loyal fan of Zuo Chao, and she was very familiar with Zuo Chao's deeds.

    His face was full of excitement.

    Su Moxue's face couldn't be happier, the more she listened, the paler her face became.

    He turned out to be the Zuo Chao who had a marriage contract with the Su family, with a three-S mental power level, tall, handsome and rich.

    Each of these is exactly her ideal type.

    But she abruptly missed it and pushed him out with her own hands. Thinking of this, Su Moxue felt so remorseful that she wanted to vomit blood.

    The girl next to her didn't notice the change in her face, and she talked about the wedding again.

    "I heard that the one who married Zuo Chao today is Zuo Chao's fiancé. That is the son of Marshal Su. He has been engaged to Zuo Chao since he was a child. Zuo Chao has been waiting for him to grow up..."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 546 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 60

    "Ahhh, is this true? One is the richest man, and the other is the son of the marshal. I have a marriage contract since I was a child, waiting for him to grow up. It's so sweet. What kind of beautiful love is this? I cried!" Hearing the girl's words

    , The other girl next to her screamed excitedly, covering her cheeks, her eyes shining brightly.

    Su Moxue couldn't bear this stimulation, so she couldn't help but refuted directly, "What fiance, he's just a mistress who steals someone else's fiance!"

    She is the one who has a marriage contract with him, she is!

    It was Ye Zhong who snatched the marriage contract that originally belonged to her. When the Zuo family and the Su family got engaged, her grandfather was still there. At that time, her grandfather's favorite granddaughter was her.

    This marriage contract must be made for her and Zuo Chao, she is Zuo Chao's fiancée, she is the one who should marry Zuo Chao!

    If she hadn't mistakenly believed the rumors deliberately smearing Zuo Chao, she thought he was an old, ugly, crippled old man who liked to beat others at home.

    How could that bastard have the chance to marry Zuo Chao.

    The girl who spoke was talking excitedly, she didn't expect Su Moxue to retort so loudly suddenly, she was taken aback.

    Hearing her words clearly, she was a little speechless, "What little mistress, Zuo Chao has already told the outside world that he is his fiancé and they have been engaged since childhood." "I'm not

    Zuo Chao's fiancé, are you the one who can't do it? Wake up."

    Tsk, another woman who fantasizes that she is Zuo Chao's fiancée and can marry Zuo Chao, and has lost her mind.

    Everyone is already married, so it's okay to have a master.

    I thought that the person wearing the uniform of Shenghao Interstellar Combat Academy should be a person with a brain, but I didn't expect it to be such a person.

    The girl shook her head, pulled her companion to leave the seat, ignored Su Moxue, and left Su Moxue sitting there alone.

    Su Moxue stared fiercely at the backs of the two girls.

    Wake up, she was originally Zuo Chao's fiancée, but she was taken away by that bastard!

    She turned her gaze to the big screen in front of the store, which was still playing the wedding scene. On the screen, the two newcomers are on stage, wearing rings for each other.

    Petals are floating on the stage one after another, very romantic.

    After wearing it, the man held up the little hand of the little lady who was wearing the ring, and under the witness of everyone, he kissed it lightly.

    Following the kiss, there was a burst of cheers from under the stage.

    The man's face was full of a happy smile, and the masked little lady beside him also had a happy arc on her lips.

    Su Moxue stared fixedly at the masked person beside him, her heart was full of unwillingness, hatred, and...crazy jealousy.

    I wish I could delay him with my eyes.

    She should be the one who should marry such a good man. He is hers, hers!

    It was those two sluts who robbed her of her life and brought her down to where she is today.

    That bastard is not as good as himself, cowardly, useless and ruthless. He is not worthy to marry Zuo Chao at all, he must have deceived Admiral Zuo, so Zuo Chao will like him.

    Yes, it must be so!

    Thinking of this, Su Moxue's expression became crazy, and she immediately opened her brain.

    As long as Zuo Chao knows the true face of that bastard.

    Knowing that he drove his relatives out of the house, ignored them, and was ruthless. Knowing that she is her fiancée, she is better than him...
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.4K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
818 35 10
Qian Jun (mc) : What, I, a 30 year old man transmigrated as 18 year villain chaebol, but why the f** the plot so cliche. Heroine(1) : Why is this guy...
1.9M 98.2K 78
Main story:COMPLETED Extras:ONGOING ___________________________ After his miserable death, Su Ying transmigrates into a glass-hearted 'white lotus' '...
647K 32.5K 83
[ AN ORIGINAL BL NOVEL FROM RUNNOX ] Feng Xi, who was just an ordinary guy, loves to read cultivation novels, and there was his recent favorite novel...